my love - druig

By bendyflexible

When two eternals reunite and fall in love all over again. "Do you still love me?" "I don't think I ever sto... More

cast
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9

5

2.5K 64 10
By bendyflexible

2023 - Kingo's Plane

The whole group were chatting and making jokes on the plane and all Rea could do was think about how she was going to see Druig after not seeing him for 5 centuries. She bit on her nails anxiously and stared out the window.

She thinks about all of the memories that she has shared with him but one sticks out the most.

400 AD - Gupta Empire

It's was Sersi and Ikaris' wedding day and everyone was very excited. Well everyone but Sprite, who has always been bitter when it came to people being in love. Rea felt for her truly, Sprite would never experience falling love in her life time and that broke Rea's heart.

She was helping Sersi get ready with all the girls, she was helping style Sersi's hair.

"You look truly beautiful, Sers." Rea smiled down at her friend who she considered a sister.

"Are you almost done in here?" Ajak said as she came into the room. Makkari was helping with jewelry.

"Yea, I just got to curly a few more strands." Rea said as she used a new technique she learned from the women in the village.

"Rea, you aren't even dressed yet!" Ajak exclaimed, "the ceremony starts soon." She added.

"I've already done my hair and make up all I need to do is change." Rea explained, Ajak shooed her away. Rea quickly changed into her gown which was different shades of pink. Ajak waited outside of Rea's room and managed to get her outside to where everyone else was in time for the ceremony.

Druig saw her first and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You look gorgeous. My beautiful, beautiful Rea." He whispered which made her blush, she turned around to look at him.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She said as she smiled up at him.

She grabbed his hand and tugged him over to the group as the ceremony started. Ajak was practically crying and Makkari looked so happy for them. Sprite had her usual pout, Thena looked quite proud and the men were all smiling. Rea smiled at everyone and then stared at the couple in front of her.

She turned to next of her and saw Druig eating.
"How do I always found you eating." She smiled teasingly as he shrugged and offered her fruit. She gladly took it and ate it while enjoying the ceremony. Druig couldn't keep his eyes off her, she looked so beautiful and mesmerizing.

Later on that night at the reception/party, Rea had found Druig on a balcony over looking the village.

"It's beautiful here." She sighed as she stared at the village.

"Rea." Druig said as he looked down at her, she turned her attention fully on him. She smiled up at him, "may I kiss you?" he asked nervously.

"Finally." She said, he looked at her confused. "Well are you gonna kiss me or just stare at me?" She asked with a smile, he smiled and kissed her softly. The kiss was soft and sweet and perfect in every way for Rea. He put his hands on her waist and she put hers on his chest. She pulled away breathlessly with her hands still on his chest. He was breathing heavily too and he rested his forehead on hers.

That was the start of an epic love story

2023 - Amazon

Rea was by Kingo's side as they walked through the forest and into the village. People were out doing their daily work and socializing.

Rea spotted lamas which she really wanted to pet but she knew she had a task to do and she could waste time petting lamas.

She walked past family which a little girl said 'hola' and Rea responded with 'hola niña" with a wave.

Rea met up with Sersi and Ikaris who followed her around like a puppy. Everyone came together to see Druig walk out of a building right in from of them.

"I missed all of you." He said with a smirk, "Please, make yourselves at home." He continued to smirk. He look at Rea to see her staring at her shoes, which she always did when she wanted to avoid someone's gaze.

They all went in side the building. Rea sat next to Kingo. That's where Sersi explained everything about the emergence to Ajak's death to Druig.

"You've given me a lot of bad news in one go, my lady." Druig said as he leaned on the table in front of them.

"Will you help us?" Sersi asked politely.

"I am glad..." Druig started but was cut of by Sersi's ringtone, which made Rea crack a smile.

"Hey, what's your service. I'm not getting any bars." Kingo whispered to Sersi.

"Do you all remember this forest? Beautiful." Druig said as he got up and walked toward Thena and Gilgamesh. "It was the last place we all live together. I've protected these people for 20 generations now from the outside world and from themselves." He said and stepped next to where Rea sat and looked at Karun.

"Your kind, my friend, you will be responsible for your own extinction one day. Don't you think?" Druig asked Karun with his hands behind his back.

"I think we must learn from our mistakes and do better, sir. You must not give up hope." Karun said before Druig controlled his mind and made him throw the camera.

"Oh, no, you didn't." Kingo said as he got up. Rea turned to Karun and asked if her was alright and he nodded and thanked her for her kindness.

"Okay, new rule, no more possessing people's valets." Kingo said as he stepped closer to Druig.

"Oh, where is your sense of humor, Kingo?" Druig asked with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, sir" Karun apologized,

"Hey, don't apologize, it's not your fault." Rea said to the man with a smile.

"You are not a god. You know that, right?" Kingo said.

"How ironic. Kingo, the movie star." Druig said with a smirk.

"I've directed some things, too." Kingo said which made Rea roll her eyes.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Druig asked, Rea didn't even know what was happening but she didn't want her hair up anymore so she took it down with struggle. Her curls were frizzy which made her slightly annoyed.

"Some internet content." Kingo answered,

"How many views?" Druig asked,

"I don't do it for the views." Kingo replied at this point Rea was just annoyed.

"Let's go. He's wasting our time." he told the group.

"We need him." Rea replied

"Ikaris. I missed you. Are you gonna charm me or threaten me?" Druig said,

"I mean, there's a this options, if you prefer that." Ikaris threatened.

"I must be heartbreaking to find out that you're not Mother's favorite. I mean I always thought it be Rea but I'm guessing knowing Rea that she wouldn't have wanted to lead." Druig said and he wasn't wrong, Rea and Ajak had a conversation once about it and Rea told her she wouldn't want to do it.

"And I'm sure she'd be real proud of what you've been up to." Ikaris said but Sersi stood up.

"Druig, this is serious." Sersi said as she looked at Rea to say something but Rea didn't know what to say.

"I'll tell you what's serious. I've just been told I've been sent on a suicide mission for the past 7,000 years, and that my entire existence is a lie." He said as he looked at Ikaris and back to Sersi. "So, excuse me for not giving a shit about your plan right now." Druig said and stormed out.

"Why didn't you say anything!?" Sersi exclaimed to Rea.

"What am I suppose to say to someone I haven't seen in 500 years? 'Oh hey, help us defeat a Celestial before it destroys Earth and kills us all.'" Rea sighed as she sits down.

"Just find a way to talk to him about it." Ikaris said before taking Rea's arm gently and pushing her to the door. She walked outside to see Druig walking off in the distance, she followed him to the river. He was sitting in the grass, Rea sat down next to him.

"I knew they'd send you to talk to me." He told me her as he stared at the currents of the water.

"I know. I did too." She replied as she played with the water with her hands. She made a small tornado with the water in her hand.

"I missed you." He mumbled as he looked at the water tornado.

"I missed you too." She replied and finally looked at him. She turn her body in his direction and he did the same.

"How are you? I know how close you were with Ajak." He said as he grabbed her hand and interlaced there fingers.

"Sersi and I were the ones that found her body. I never want to feel like I felt on that day." She sniffles as she looked up to him.

"Why didn't you visit me?" He asked sadly, she shrugged.

"I couldn't bring myself to see you control people." She honestly answered, "it broke my heart the day you left and took all those people with you and I didn't want to see that again." She looked down at the dirt and drew a star into it.

"You look gorgeous my beautiful, beautiful Rea." He muttered as he looked at her, she blushed and turned back to face the water and he did too. She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Will you do it?" she asked as she scooted closer to him.

"Do what, my love?" He asked as he wrapped and arm around her waste.

"Will you put Tiamut to sleep?" She asked as she glanced up at him.

"I'll think about it, alright?" He said as he stared at the water. The two sat there in comfortable silence until Druig turned to her.

"Do you still love me?" He asked, she smiled and put her hand on his cheek.

"I don't think I ever stopped." She smiled, he smiled his rare smiles and kissed her. Sweet and full of love. She pulled away and smiled,

"Have you ever heard about Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare?" Rea asked, he nodded.

"Their love is based off of ours. Sprite and I had met him in the late 1500's and I told him our love story and he got inspired and wrote Romeo and Juliet." She smiled softly as he kissed her head. They stared at the water as it calmed them in away.

That's when the screams of the villagers were heard and the roars and growls of the Deviants were close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 83.7K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
396K 11K 80
A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION Ryan Fordman has lived next door to Steve Harrington her entire life. Her entire life, he'd always been a window away, occ...
66K 1.5K 15
Starr Jackson, the lead singer in Starr Revival, lived a normal life. That was until she saw those three ghost boys at her neighbor, Julie's house. S...
53.7K 1.8K 15
๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ| โ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ, ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Žโž โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ:: ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž & ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...