my love - druig

By bendyflexible

When two eternals reunite and fall in love all over again. "Do you still love me?" "I don't think I ever sto... More

cast
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9

3

2.5K 63 5
By bendyflexible

1521 AD - Tenochtitlan

"Druig, wait!" Rea yelled at him as he had descended half way down the stairs. He stopped for her, he always stopped for her.

"Are you coming with me?" Druig asked as he turned to face her. She was crying which he hated to see especially since it was his beautiful Rea.

"I knew that this would happen." She cried, "I know you care so deeply for humans and that you want to protect them. I know that I can't stop you." She stared up at him with a sad look.

"You know I can't go with you." She cried more and he had tears stream down his face as he nodded. "So, this is good bye." She muttered.

"I'm sorry I failed you, my love." Druig said while putting a hand on her cheek. She shook her head.

"No, you didn't fail me. You could never fail me." She answered honestly.

"I know, my beautiful, beautiful Rea." He told as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She softly said as he held her and she looked up at him.

"I love you more." He answered and kissed her softly for what he thought was for the last time before turning and leaving.

She climbed back up the stairs and into Ajak's embrace.

"I'm going to miss him." She whispered as she saw everyone staring at her.

"I know, Rea." Ajak whispered as she rubbed Rea's back in comfort and then let's go of her. Rea leans against

"I'll watch over Thena." Gilgamesh said, "Let her keep he memories." He added.

"One day, when she attacks you, you might have to kill her." Ajak reminded him, he looked over at Thena.

"We'll take that chance." He said as Thena cried in relief.

"You may all go." Ajak looks at everyone and smiles sadly. "The Deviants are gone. There is no reason for you to stay with me." She added.

"Shouldn't you ask Arishem first?" Ikaris asked,"We're a team, we should stay together."

"I didn't ask you for advice, Ikaris. Do not forget your place." Ajak scolded him, Rea was barely listening as her thoughts were clouded by a certain dark hair eternal.

"This is where we say goodbye. You are free to go. I want you to go out there. And live a life for yourselves. Not as soldiers. Not with the purpose you were given. Find your own purpose. And one day, when we see each other again, I want you to tell me what you found." Ajak said after that all of them said their goodbyes to each other, Rea and Ajak were the last to leave.

"I don't know where to go." Rea said as she looked down at her feet.

"You can do whatever you want, you are free now." Ajak simply responded. "Will you visit every couple years?" She asked.

"Of course I will Ajak." Rea responded as she made her way next to her mother figure. "I think I'll go to England first." She added, Ajak just nodded. The two women just sat like that until Ajak demanded that Rea go and live her life.

Which she did.

2023 - Mumbai

The quartet had choose to get Kingo next, he was in Mumbai. Rea already knew this as she had seen all of Kingo's movie and had visited him a few years back.

Now they all stood in a studio in Mumbai watching Kingo dance which the quartet all had different reactions too. Sprite and Ikaris looked weirded out, while Sersi and Rea find it enjoyable.

"Welcome. I am Karun Patel. Kingo's valet." He smiled as he came up to them. Rea sent him a closed lip smile and gave a small wave to him. "It's truly an honor to be in the presence of the great Eternals." He smiled again, Rea wanted to smile and be friendly but she was still devastated by Ajak's death.

Kingo finishes his dance number and spots the quartet.

"My friends from college are here." He laughed and embraced Ikaris, "Perfect timing! Welcome to the set of... Legend of Ikaris. I'm playing you!" He smiled and then pointed down to his costume, "You like the costume?" He smiled.

"King, we need to talk." Rea told him and he smiled down at her and embraced her into a hug.

"We need to talk to you in private." Sprite added while pointing to Karun.

"Oh, Karun, he's worked with me for 50 years. I trust him completely. Actually when we first met, he thought I was a vampire, and he tried to stake me through the heart." Kingo told them, Karun is sort of embarrassed when Kingo says this and they get into a little squabble.

Kingo rambles about his next scene and sits down at his tent.

"Wait are we getting back together?" Kingo asked while putting on make up.

"We need to talk." Sersi repeated what Rea and Sprite have already said.

"I've been waiting for the day the world learners the true identity of the Shadow Warrior." Kingo started as he applied eyeliner.

"Ajak's dead." Sprite announced which make Rea wince slightly. Kingo stops and turns around at the quartet.

"She was killed. It was a Deviant." Ikaris added, Kingo looks at Rea who is staring at her shoes while trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry Rea..." Kingo muttered which she heard and nodded her head.

"It's okay, I'll be fine." She gave a closed lip smile to him.

"The Deviants are back. We don't know how many there are." Ikaris added as he put a hand on Kingo's shoulder. "You need to come with us." He added.

Kingo was reluctant about it, "I can't just go. I mean, all these peoples depend on me." Kingo rambled, Karun mange to convince Kingo to come with them.

Kingo had a private jet which Rea loved but she sat quietly across from Sersi who kept staring at her.

"Kingo, what are you doing?" Sprite asked obviously annoyed. He explains that he's making a documentary about the Eternals.

"You are about to meet my fellow Eternal, Sprite. Sprite, tell them about yourself." Kingo asked Sprite as Karun held the camera to Sprite. While Sprite and Kingo talk and what not, Sersi nudged Rea's leg.

"What?" Rea asked looking up from her phone, she had recently downloaded geometry dash and became addicted.

"Why didn't you answer my dm on Instagram last week?" Sersi asked, Rea tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you talking about, you didn't answer me!" Rea replied as she got on Instagram and showed Sersi.

"Oh... sorry." She replied with a smile sheepishly. Which made Rea laugh for the time since she found out Ajak died.

"I missed you, you know." Rea said as she looked at Sersi. "I haven't seen you since before the blip." She added.

"I know, I wanted to visit but I was settling in London and then Sprite moved in with me and then I met Dane-" Sersi rambled but Rea interrupted

"Wait, who Dane?" Rea smirked and teased Sersi, which made Sersi blush.

"He's this guy I've been seeing for a while now." Sersi replied with a sheepish smile.

"Do you love him?" Rea asked as she smiled at her friend.

"I don't know." Sersi shrugged and Rea nodded.

"And this is Rea, who is also my fellow Eternal." Kingo said as he turned to her. She blushed as she saw the camera and looked down at her hands. "Aw how cute, Rea's camera shy." Kingo teased.

"Rea, tell them about yourself." He asked, she smiled lightly at him.
"I can manipulate nature meaning I can take things from nature such as rock or water and use them against my opponent. Like one time, I caused a rock slide that killed a couple of Deviants." Rea recalled with a smile, so did Kingo.

"This is Sersi. Sersi, tell them about yourself." Kingo asked with a smile.

"Uh.. Well, uh... I can change a rock into water. Uh, I could turn a rock into wood. Or a rock into metal. Actually, one time, I turned a rock into air." Sersi answered with a smile.

"Cut. Um, you know what? Why don't you think about it, and we'll get back to you, okay?" Kingo said and then got up to leave. Rea followed behind cause she knew Ikaris and Sersi were going to have a conversation, that she didn't want to hear.

She got up to the bar and got a water, she sat down next to Sprite.

"Nobody ever wonders how you managed to be leading man for over 100 years?" Sprite asked as she continued eating her snack.

"Oh, I don't know what you're talking about. That is my great-great grandfather, that is my great-grandfather, grandfather, father, and me." Kingo points to each of the posters on his wall. "I'm part of the greatest dynasty in the history of Bollywood." Kingo bragged but Sprite looked upset.

"You abandoned me in Macedonia." She exclaimed, Rea who didn't know this gasped.

"How could you do that?" Rea exclaimed at Kingo.

"Okay, I got sick of moving every five years. People freak out when they notice that you don't... age." Kingo replied which Rea rolled her eyes at.

"You could've stayed with me." Rea said to Sprite while putting her hand on Sprite's arm.

"I know but I didn't want to bother you when you just started to settle down." Sprite grumbled,

"That doesn't matter, I would've taken you in." Rea replied, Sprite turned her attention back to Kingo.

"I though we were friends." She told him, he sat down in front of Sprite. Rea was listening until she heard a ring from her phone. She looked at the message and saw it was from her neighbor Anais.

Anais <3 :
You left your door
open again. Someone
is going to rob you one day.

Rea:
Oh well

Anais <3 :
Where did you go
off to yesterday with those
random people?

Rea:
Oh they're friends
from college

Anais <3 :
Btw a letter arrived
for you. Bruh who sends
letters anymore?
Rea:
It's from a family
member they're old
fashioned.

Rea didn't really lie to Anais since it was a letter from someone who she thought was family. It was from Druig. She knew it was, it is the only person who'd send her a letter. She ended up falling asleep after getting 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.

She dreamed of a man she hadn't seen in over 5 centuries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
36.1K 2.3K 32
when something is not going according to your will ... then dont cry or sad because it surely of god's will and its way more better than anything for...
1.1M 59.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
945K 83.6K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...