Lovers Through Life

By lilbitchygirly

This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!! More

Background
Honeymoon pt 1
Honeymoon pt 2 (smut)
Home pt 3 (smut)
Big day pt 4
Filming pt 5 (smut)
Filming pt 7
Filming pt 8 (smut)
Filming pt 9
Home pt 10
Home pt 11 (smut)
Atlanta pt 12 (smut)
New York pt 13
New york pt 14 (smut)
Home pt 15 (smut)
World tour pt 16
World tour pt 17
World tour pt 18 (smut)
World tour pt 19
World tour pt 20 (smut)
Boston pt 21
Boston pt 22
Boston pt 23 (smut)
Boston pt 24
Tour pt 25 (smut)
Home pt 26 (smut)
Trip pt 27
Filming pt 28
Boston pt 29 (smut)
Boston pt 30
Home pt 31 (smut)
Home pt 32 (smut)
Home pt 33
Gala pt 34
Home pt 35
Home pt 36 (smut)
Florida pt 37
Boston pt 38
Thank you

Filming pt 6

2K 43 23
By lilbitchygirly

"Look at those girls." Chris said as he came in freshly showered. I was sitting feeding Mariana a morning bottle. He kissed my cheek and grabbed an apple.

"Y/n make sure to give yourself a bit of time today. Just to read or whatever while the baby is taking a nap. You've done a lot." Chris said and took a bite of the apple.

"Of course." I said and smiled at him. "What time are you done today?" I asked.

"One." He said.

"Ooo not bad. I'll see you later then." I said.

"You should call the nanny so that I can take you out." Chris said. I gave him a worried look.
"She's an angel."

"I know. I'm just a little nervous." I said.

"This is a perfect test run." Chris said. "And you really need to get out."

I gave him a disapproving look and he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"We can go wherever you want. Just the two of us. A date with my freaking wife. Maybe you even go get your nails while I watch the baby for an hour before? I just need you to do something for yourself. Please?" Chris asked.

"Yes. Okay yes that sounds nice." I said. He smiled and kissed my head and grabbed his keys.

"Perfect. I love you. I'll see you at like 1:10. You better be ready to go by that time." He said.

"Will do. I love you more." I said. He kissed Mar's head and walked out.

I smiled at a smiling Mariana.

"Yeah I know. He makes me really happy too." I said. She cooed at me and I kissed her soft dark hair.

I changed her and put her into her self rocking cradle. She cooed and touched at the little stars that hung above her.

I smiled at her and dialed the number of the nanny, Julie.

She answered almost right away.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey Julie this is y/n evans. Is there a chance that you could watch Mariana today?" I asked.

"Absolutely. What time do you want me over there?" She asked.

"Can you do like four?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said.

"Okay thanks. See you then." I said and hung up.

I looked at Mar still playing with her stars and smiled. I saw that Chris had texted me.

Hubby: did you call yet?

Me: yes sir. She said yes. We leave at four.

Hubby: good. Call your nail place too sunshine.

Me: havent heard that nickname in a while.

Hubby: you want me to say it more? ;)

Me: yeah. Love you <3

Hubby: love you too

I called my nail place and made an appointment for 1:30. Mariana started fussing so I picked her up and she was happy again. She always liked being in peoples laps and playing with their hands.

I decided to just put a blanket over the two of us and put on some tv. She was the easiest baby.

"Mariana joy you are just so well behaved. I feel like that's gonna change soon or something." I say to her.

She giggled and I smiled and kissed her head.

"Yeah. But you're daddies girl. You're a mamas girl too but you're always so happy around him. We have that in common."

She sang non-existent things. I moved her little hands in mine.

I turned her around so I could see her face and she looked up at me. I looked in her pretty blue eyes and smiled.

"Hi!" I said. She smiled lightly and I smooshed her cheeks lightly.
"Cutie! Yeah you are."

She giggled and I booped her nose. She yawned lightly.

"Ohh tired girl." I said. I rested her on my chest and brought the blankets up more. I held her to my chest and put her pacifier in.

I held her while she slowly fell asleep before bringing her to her crib. I shut the door and grabbed her baby monitor.

I decided to go shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water.

I took off my clothes and got in.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened. I opened the curtain and saw Chris. He looked a little worked up. He saw me and took off his shirt. I shrugged it off and continued washing off my body wash.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He said and got in the shower. I turned around and faced him. There was anger in his eyes.

I washed off the body wash.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hayley showed up uninvited today to work. Joe could tell that it upset me so he let me off early." He said.

"Oh honey." I said and touched his cheek. Chris leaned into my touch and pulled me in.

I embraced him in a hug. I didn't care if him and I were naked.
He held me tight and let the water fall on the both of us.

"How was your morning with mar?" Chris whispered.

"Good." I said. He let me go and wiped the water from my face. I smiled at him. He pulled me into a kiss and held my waist.

"You make me so happy at any given moment." Chris whispered on my lips.

"I love that I married you," I said. He chuckled and kissed me again.

"You ms Evans are gonna get your ass out and go change to get your pretty nails done. And I am gonna sit at home and watch our daughter." Chris said. I rolled my eyes and turned off the water. Chris got out and grabbed me a towel and practically dragged me to get ready.

I put on some leggings and a sweatshirt and brushed through my damp hair. I grabbed my shoes and threw them on. Chris came out of Mar's room with our daughter in his hands.

"Good morning baby." I said and kissed her head. Chris used her hand and waved at me and I waved back.

"Okay. Go have fun. Get coffee or something too." Chris said. I smiled at him.

"Okay. Have fun with this little cutie." I said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said. I grabbed the keys and my purse and left.

........................

"thank you. I love them." I said as I looked at my nails.

"Yes. I love having you back in Atlanta." My tech said.

I paid for my nails and got into my car. I looked at my nails and smiled. I didn't get them any longer than my normal nails because of the baby and the movie. I was gonna be filming in two weeks but it was in Amelia's "color profile" so I could wear them.

I decided to go to my favorite cafe and grab an iced matcha latte.

I got it and went home.

Once I got home I walked inside to see Chris with Mar on the floor. He was tickling her and she giggled. I smiled at the two of them and set down my stuff.

"Hey sunshine." Chris said. He sat up and smiled at me.

"Hi." I said and came over to the two of them. Chris pulled Mariana up and she looked at me with big eyes. I pulled her into my arms and sat with Chris.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"She was perfect as always." Chris said. I smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

He moaned lightly from the passionate kiss.

"Damn." He whispered on my lips. Mar squealed lightly and I laughed. Chris did too.

"Such a happy girl!" I said and moved her to look at me. She grasped her little fingers on my shirt and I smiled at her. I looked at Chris and he giggled.

"You go get ready and I'll watch her." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek before getting up.

....................
Chris came back in a long sleeve and nice jeans. I smirked at him and he gave me a look.

"I don't like that look. You always give me that look when you're being dirty." Chris said.

"You're hot." I said and caught my bottom lip in my teeth. I was thinking very unholy thoughts while looking at that face.

"Go get ready." Chris said.

I put the baby in her bouncer and came over to Chris.

"All I can think about is your clean face eating me out and not holding back." I whispered as I walked past. Chris groaned and grabbed my hand to spin me around.

"Literally sit on my face." Chris mumbled. I smirked at him.

"That's hot but no." I said.

"I'll call you mommy." Chris said. I flipped him off and walked into the bedroom to get ready.

I decided to curl my now long hair with the added extensions that were put in. I did my makeup and picked out an outfit.

I found a turtleneck to wear that matched my nails and some ripped jeans. I cuffed them and put some white air forces on as well.

I put on my sunshine necklace that Chris bought me a few years ago and made sure my ring was situated.

I put on some deodorant and perfume and walked out of the room.

When I walked out of the room and saw Julie already here. She was holding Mar and chris was putting his wallet in his pocket.

"Hey. You ready?" Chris asked. I nodded.

"Stay out as long as you'd like. Call me if you need anything, if you're worried, any of that." Julie said.

"Thank you." I said and grabbed my purse before heading out with Chris.

Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the car.

"Just us. I want us to stay out until at least seven together. You and I need a good date. Don't worry about Mar. Julie is amazing she's been doing this for years." Chris said. I nodded and smiled at him.

He looked me up and down.
"You look gorgeous by the way." He said and slapped my ass before getting in the car. I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat.

Chris backed out and started driving.

"Where you wanna go love?" Chris asked.

"Let's go out for a walk at that park we like." I said. He nodded and smiled.

He drove us over to the park and parked the car. I grabbed my sunglasses and he put a pair on too and we got out.

Chris offered his hand and I took it. He walked with me down the path of the little park.

"Tell me y/n l/n evans. How do you always look so pretty?" Chris asked as he looked at me.

I looked up at him and blushed.

"Chris Evans I think you have a staring problem." I said.

"Well when it comes to looking at my wife maybe I do." He said. I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

"You know I really like this. It feels like college." He said.

"Or when we started dating." I said. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but we actually had to hide then." He said. "We don't now."

"That's true. Do you remember us literally bull face lying to panels and fucking afterwards?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said and kissed my hand. "We were kinda sexaholics."

"Babe. We still are." I said and laughed.

"I mean yeah but we also don't have all the time in the world like that." He said. I nodded.

"We've never had car sex." I blurted and then threw my hand over my mouth.

Chris stopped and looked at me funny. I looked at him and looked back at the path. He slowly started walking with me again.

"You wanna have car sex tonight or something?" He asked,

"I don't know I was just thinking about thoughts and god you're hot tonight and I knew I should've worn a dress cause it would've been easier." I said. Chris chuckled.

"Trust me y/n. We could make it work." Chris said.

We walked back to the car.

"Not till later though." I said as we got in.

"That's fine." He said. "What should we do now though?"

"Dinner?" I asked.

"What do you want?" He asked as he backed out.

"What do you want?" I replied.

He smirked at me.

"Italian." We both said. We laughed at each other.

Chris turned on some music for us to jam out to. We drove to our favorite restaurant and went inside.

......................

"So you're telling me this whole time Mar was just sitting there?" Chris asked. I nodded and laughed.

"She sat there in my lap. She didn't even make her sounds she just sat there," I said. We both laughed.

We had just finished up dinner and it was amazing.

"I really want a slushy. Like a gas station slushy." Chris said while we walked to the car.

"Let's go then." I said. He smiled and we got in the car.

We drove to the nearest gas station and got slushies before going back to the car.

"You know this date so far has been pretty amazing." Chris said.

"I agree." I said. I sipped on my slushy and looked at him.

He smiled at me and gave me a look.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go watch the sunset on that little secluded hill." He said. I nodded and buckled up.

Chris drove us over and we walked on the little path to get there. He had grabbed a blanket from the back of the car for us and we went and sat down on it.

"So y/n. How are you feeling about coming back on set in a few days?" Chris asked.

"Umm. It's okay. It's the last one so I'm kinda sad. And I die but it's fine cause then the contact is up." I said.

"I'm in another movie." Chris said. He gave me a 'please don't kill me' face and I chuckled at him.

"I saw the script you left it on the table. The script is absolutely amazing." I said.

"We need a producer." Chris said. I looked at him.

"Where are you filming?" I asked.

"Boston." He said.

"Let's do it." I said. He looked at me, stunned. I shrugged my shoulders.

"If we get to stay close to home we're doing it." I said. He laughed and pinned me down into a kiss. He kissed me all over my face.

"I love you I love you I love you!" Chris said. "I thought you were gonna be mad."

"Of course not. This is our living," I said. He kissed me again on top of me and I smiled.

"Stop smiling." He said.

"No you make me happy." I said. He stayed on me and I wrapped my arms around him.

He buried his face in my neck and I sighed, feeling safe.

I rubbed his back and he peppered small kisses on my neck.

"I love you so much." He said on my skin. I kissed his head.

"I love you too." I said. He looked up at me and gave me his dorky little smile. I smiled back and brushed his hair out of his face.

"You're so cute." I said. He blushed and looked down. I brought his head back up and touched his freshly shaved face.

"Please sit on my face." Chris said. I gave him a look.

"I f know l like it's weird." I said.

"Sit on my face while I call you mommy." Chris said. I laughed at him.

"Maybe." I said.

"And by that you mean not tonight." He said.

"Correct," I replied and kissed his cheek.

He sighed and got off of me. The sun was setting and we watched.

I rested my head on Chris's shoulder.

"I saw that you put on the sunshine necklace." Chris said. I touched the necklace and smiled.

"Yeah. I heard that nickname again and put it on." I said.

"That's sweet." He said and wrapped his arm around me. I laid back with him and he kissed my cheek.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispered. I looked at him and scrunched my nose. He chuckled and kissed me again.

"Do you actually wanna have sex tonight?" Chris whispered.

"I don't even think we need it." I said. He nodded in agreement.

"I feel like we've already been so fulfilled with each other." He said. I hummed in agreement.

He kissed me again and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I kinda wanna just spend the rest of the night with our daughter and dog, have everyone over, all that." He said.

"I couldn't agree more." I said. He smiled and sat up, pulling me with him.

"But when I tell you I had the best date." Chris said.

"It was so amazing." I said.

..................

"So how was that date?" Scarlett asked. Everyone was sitting in the living room. I held Mar in my arms.

"Good." I said. Chris had his arm behind me on the couch and Sebastian was on my other side. Tom was sitting on the floor with dodger and Anthony Lizzie and Scarlett were on Chris's side.

"How's that nanny?" Lizzie asked.

"Perfect. She's really good with Mar." Chris said.

"Yeah but Mariana is a social butterfly. She's good with anyone." Tom said while rubbing dodgers ears.

"That's true." I said as Chris kissed her head.

I gave Mariana to Chris and moved my legs to be more comfortable. I sat with one of my legs in my chest and listened to everyone talk about their days.

I love my family.

These chapters have been spilling out of me and I'm not mad.

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.3K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
79.2K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...
11.4K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
260K 2.2K 32
β€’ 𝐀 π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’ 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 πŽππ„ π’π‡πŽπ“π’/πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’ - β₯π–Όπ—π—‹π—‚π—Œ π–Ύπ—π–Ίπ—‡π—Œ 𝘹 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 β₯π–Όπ—π—‹π—‚π—Œ 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇...