✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 58

13.7K 392 68
By LilaAurora_LA

Rita's pov

I woke up with Roman spooning me. I sighed, before trying to get his arms off me. "Roman, let me go, please," I said, still struggling.

"Just five more minutes," he said, pulling me closer. "No, I want to get out now," I muttered, making him huff and let go of me.

I got out of bed, wanting to see how Mia was. I really convinced her to stay with us yesterday. Even if she only agreed to stay a day, I hoped I could convince her to live with us.

I went into the bedroom, doing my business and taking a quick shower. By the time I was out of the shower and in my bathrobe, Roman walked in.

"Why are you up so early? You normally sleep until the afternoon," he told me, taking his boxers off.

"I want to look after your sister and make her feel welcomed! She was looking so uneasy as we brought her here yesterday," I told him before taking my toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on it and brushing my teeth.

"You're such a wonderful person," he said, kissing my head, before his hands went to bathrobe. "You want to take a shower with me?"

I stopped him before he could open it. I shook my head, looking at him from the mirror, seeing him frown. I spat the toothpaste out, before telling him, "I already showered."

"Without me?" I heard him ask, sounding offended, as I rinsed my mouth. "You wanted to sleep five more minutes than shower with me," I shrugged, making him snort.

"Correction, I wanted to hold you in my arms for five more minutes, before you sneaked your way out of my embrace," he huffed, shaking his head before walking into the shower.

"We should buy you a Teddy to cuddle," I told him with smile, before walking towards the shower, as it was an open and spacious shower stall, and giving him a quick kiss, before turning on my heel to leave.

But before I could leave, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me backwards to his chest. "Roman!" I gasped as my hair I had in a bun got all wet.

"A teddy could never satisfy me as you do," he said hoarsely, opening my bathrobe.

"Y-Your sister," I stammered as my bathrobe fell on the tiles, and his hands traced my curves.

"I am sure she won't mind if you go to her room twenty minutes later," he told me, picking me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"But ... Mia ..." I moaned in pleasure, unable to end my sentence, arching my back as he aligned his dick at my entrance, entering me slowly.

"I'm really gonna start to think you have a thing for my sister, if you moan her name," he grunted, pushing my back against the cold tiles, making me gasp.

"I'm sorry," I said with a chuckle against his lips, before he started to thrust in and out, making me moan.

"You better be," he groaned, quickening his pace, making me tighten my legs around him even more as my legs started trembling as the pleasure was getting too much.

"Daddy," I moaned, before shuddering as he spurted in me. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, trying to come down from my peak.

(A\N: Every time I write daddy, I cringe.)

I felt him kiss my head, before pulling out of me. "Are you feeling exhausted after one round?" he asked me as he put me down, seeing my jelly legs. I looked at him flushed, before staying, "I'm pregnant."

"Of course, you are," he told me with a grin, kissing my forehead. "Let me help you wash your body."

"Okay," I agreed, before he started washing my body with soap. I sighed as he massaged my scalp while washing my long hair.

When he was done, I smiled at him, kissing his chest. "Thank you," I said.

"Anytime, my love," he told with a wink while I was going to walk out of the shower. "Where are you going?"

"I told you! I want to see how Mia is doing!" I told him, taking his bathrobe as he got mine wet.

"Should I feel jealous about your love for my sister," he asked me, washing his body now.

"I love you both equally," I winked at him, before walking out of the bathroom.

"Rita!"

"I love you!" I chuckled, closing the door before walking into the walk-in closet, and getting dressed in a set of pyjamas.

After I was done dressing, I walked out of the walk-in closet, left our bedroom, and headed to her room.

"Greta!" I said as I saw the maid in the hall, walking with plates in her hands towards the diner room. "Please make sure there are no maids in the diner room, we'll do our service ourselves!"

She frowned, before saying, "All right, Mrs. Esposito." I smiled at her before thanking and continuing my way to Mia's room.

We gave her the room that also has a door in the room that led to the back yard in case she felt suffocated or needed some fresh air.

When I was standing in front of her room, I knocked twice in her door before opening the door and walking slowly in.

I saw her standing near the glass door that led to the back yard, looking outside.

"Good morning," I told her, trying not to scare het off as her back was still facing me.

She turned around, giving me a soft smile as she saw me, "Good morning, I didn't hear you walking in."

"I knocked on the door twice before walking in, I guess you didn't hear me, I only wanted to see if you're all right, did you sleep well?" I asked her, approaching her until I was standing before her.

"I guess I really didn't hear you, and yes, I slept well, thank you for asking," she said calmly.

"Am happy to hear that! I came to accompany you to the diner room, let's go, I'm starving," I told her, rubbing my belly.

"I-I don't like being around too many people," she told me with a sigh. "I know! It'll be only your brothers, my mom, and me! No maids! I promise!" I told her encouragingly, making her smile.

"You're a really kind person, Rita! And I'm really sorry for misjudging you yesterday," she told me, looking at me regretfully.

"It's all right, really! I know it wasn't your fault, but your brother's for not fixing this misunderstanding earlier," I smiled at her, before grabbing her hand. "Let's go!"

"Okay," she muttered with a smile playing her lips before we headed to the diner room. Everyone was already sitting at the table, and they looked at us when we entered the room.

"Buon appetito!" I said before looking back at Mia. "Where would you like to sit?"

"I'll sit next to Valerio," she said quietly as Valerio looked surprised at her.

"How did you manage to get her out of this house?" he asked Roman, as we took our seats at the table.

"Rita craved to meet her," he said with a grin, making me blush.

"What's wrong with those pregnant women? Helena always craved some weird shit, like the trash bin, and she's craving people?" he asked him with a frown as I served everyone their food.

"I-I can't help, I really craved to see her," I muttered, holding the omelette pan towards Mia and Mom.

"Of course, ragazza, it's natural to crave people," Roman told me, before holding the pan for me as he saw my arm getting weak, the pan was really heavy the longer I was holding it.

"Shut up," I muttered as he smirked at me and kissed my hand. "Grazie," Valerio said as I served him his food too. "You're welcome," I muttered before serving me my food too and sitting back down.

"You want to watch a movie with us, Mia? After breakfast?" I asked her while eating. "Okay," she agreed, nodding her head.

"Perfect! You'll love the movie! Believe me!"

"Did you crave movies too?" Valerio asked me, making me kick him under the table.

"I got my answer!"

The rest of the breakfast went in peace, and I was happy that my entire family was gathered together, eating together.

*****

"Does that really happen?" Mia asked me as Kenny was bitten from a spider in his dick. "I really don't know, but imagine if it does!" I chuckled.

We were watching 'We are the Millers', the scene, where Kenny got bitten from a spider in his dick got me crackling.

"The poor guy!" my mom said with a frown, watching Kenny crying for his dick, I found the scene hilarious, and was almost crying from all the laughter.

"I see you are having fun," I heard Valerio's voice, looking towards the door, seeing him standing there.

"Yes! Kenny's dick is dead! Look!" I pointed at the big screen.

"I see," he said unfazed.

"You want to join us?" I asked him with a smile.

"No, I actually came to tell you Roman wants to see you," he told me.

"Tell him I'm busy!" I said, watching the movie.

"He said it's important," he claimed, making sigh and get up from the couch.

"I'll be right back," I mumbled before leaving the cinema room with Valerio.

"What does he want?" I asked him as we walked towards his office.

"You'll see," he told me shortly, before opening his office door, letting me walk inside. Then, he also walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Yes," I said with a frown as he was waiting for me with papers in his hands. "I need you to sign them," he told me as I approached his table before having a look at the papers in his hands.

Then, I looked at him, shaking my head. "I don't want it," I told him firmly.

"You can't just give us everything you have, Rita, that's not fair you, just take them," he said, looking at me gently, wanting to give me the major of the shares back.

"No, I'll not sign it, I don't want them back," I told him. "Roman and I will manage your shares, you'll only be the owner of them, you can still laze about at home if that's your fear," Valerio intervened, making me huff.

"What are you afraid of, ragazza?" Roman asked me, looking at me observantly. I gulped looking at him uneasily. "Last time I owned power, I got attacked by all sides, I have not the energy to deal with it again," I muttered.

"Rita, you are carrying the last name of an assassin who is the leader of two well-known organizations, do you really thing people would dare attack you?" Valerio asked, before Roman cupped my face, making me look at him.

"I'll slice every asshole who dares hurting you, you're safe, and I'll keep you safe, I promise," he told me, pecking my lips.

I took a deep breath, before exhaling, and nodding my head. "Okay, I'll sign them," I told him, before signing the papers.

"Perfect," he told him contently, before giving me two more papers. "Those are papers that claim your mental health is in order after you have gone through medical help and are under medication now, you can sign what the fuck you want without a care person, deciding for you if you can sign it or not."

"Thank you," I told him with a smile, taking the papers.

"I don't think her mental health is in order after she married a psychopath like you and was laughing like a maniac because some dude's dick was falling off," Valerio muttered.

"What dick? Whose dick?" Roman asked confused, and jealous.

"He's talking about the movie I was watching," I told him, loving it if he got jealous.

"Good, and here I thought I had to kill some dude," he told me, looking at me darkly.

"I love you," I told him with a cheeky smile, making him chuckle, and kiss me.

"I love you too."

"And I am out!" I heard Valerio say before hearing the door shut down.

"I love you more!" I said kissing him, finally happy with all the people I loved around me.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

The End.

Did you watch We are the Millers btw.? It's really hilarious!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...