Fnaf x reader oneshots.

By Broken-fnaf-fan

(Requests are open!!) It seems that I've swapped fandom's yet again because of a fanfic. Anyway I've seen a... More

Requesting page! (Updated)
Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader
Toy Freddy/Troy x Fem! Mangle
Vincent x Shy! Reader
Rockstar Freddy x Reader
Male! Puppet x security guard! Reader
Springtrap x Mangle.
Lefty x reader
Male! Funtime Foxy x Tomboy! 11yr old reader
Baby x Sad! child! reader.
Yandere! Helpy x reader
Funtime Freddy x mechanic! reader.
Random fnaf challange.
Not what you're used to. | Troy x reader
Greedy. | Rockstar! Freddy x reader
Molten Freddy x reader.
You're my favorite.
Lights down low.
Always forever.
Gumdrop.
Stubborn.
After Midnight.
Sunrise/Moondrop art dump.
Helping paw.
Spend the night with me.
Meanwhile at the pizza plex.
In the dead of night.
Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader.
Fnaf Art dump.
Imagines.
Pacify.
Gator girl.
Moonbeams and bandaids. (pt.2)
Playdate.
Jester's prize.
Two times the crush.
Author's note!
Twisted affection.
Love letters.
Meanwhile at the Pizza Plex #2
Hush.
The horror of our love.
Perfect match.
Sun and moon writing dump.
Saccharine.
Pizza Plex's Princess.
Royal affection.
Playlists.
Prince of the playground.
Sun and Moon writing dump #2
Sun/Moon headcannons.
Surpise!
Night crawler.
Cupcake.

Heatwaves and bandaids.

19.7K 485 992
By Broken-fnaf-fan

Sunrise x reader because I am celestial trash. This is another one of my imagines.

And.. Sunrise having a big crush is adorable.

Enjoy my starlights~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you first got the job, you had no idea how advanced the ai really was on the animatronics. It was fascinating, and very life like.

For as long as you've worked here, you didn't expect to see one patient more than the rest.

I mean, sure the Fazbear band had to have routine maintenance here and there. But you were starting to worry for the daycare attendant.

Ever since you met him, he was overly hyper and sweet to you. You didn't mind if he picked you up, even if he wasn't allowed to touch staff.

Kids just couldn't keep their hands to themselves these days, they could be rough with him and he'd stand there with a smile.

It.. Nearly gave you a heart attack when he willingly leaped into the ball pit from his perch that had to be at least thirty feet in the air.

But, he always came out fine. Apparently the pit was either deeper than you thought, or the floor was soft underneath.

Yes, he was built to be more sturdy than the rest since he worked with toddlers all day. But it still worried you when he'd jump from the play structures. He always landed on his feet but you were scared that he'd snap a leg.

His tall lanky form didn't look all that sturdy, but he's proven you wrong time and time again.

But, lately you had been seeing him a lot. More than you should see him. Maybe he was finally breaking down? You hoped not, you really liked him. And you knew the kids would be upset if something were to happen to him.

But, each time you fixed him, he'd be much happier and chipper, bouncier even. He always seemed to perk up at the sight of you.

The other technician's didn't like to work with the jester. He never sat still, and he'd pull away from them anytime they tried to touch him. Or he'd refuse to leave his room at all.

Unless it was you who was going to take a look at him.

It made you feel special, but you had to care for the others too. Sunny always pouted when his check up was over.

You had no idea how to work on DJ Music man. The man was massive. He could squish you with one finger. So, it took more than one person to make sure he was up and running.

Sunrise always gave you little gifts in thanks for keeping him in tip top shape. Bracelets, candies, drawings, plushies from the gift shop. Your bed at home was filled with them.

Where was he getting all this stuff you may ask? Well, he loved to steal things. But, he wouldn't tell you that.

You were called in to check on him once again. This was the third time this week, you weren't annoyed but each time you worried that he was breaking down.

Maybe the kids really were too rough with him. Or maybe he's taken too many swan dives.

You rest your hand on your hip as you look down at the sun, who was currently waiting for you on your work bench. He sent you a playful wave.

"Sunny, didn't I see you Monday? What happened?" You ask him, approaching the jester with a small smile.

Giving him a quick look over, nothing seemed out of place. But he hadn't said anything to you yet.. And this boy was a talker.

This was odd for him.

He shook his head and pointed to his neck. You squint and you could see a stray wire sticking out.

"Oh.. Is it your voice box Sunny? Well, don't worry, I'll get you fixed in no time!" You give him a reassuring pat on the arm before grabbing one of your screwdrivers from your tool belt.

"Could you lift your head please?" You ask, getting closer by standing between his legs.

He nods and tilts his head up for you. You thank him, and reach for his neck, you carefully unscrew all four of the screws before moving the metal plate out of the way to take a took at the stray wire.

It was a single blue wire, it looked like it had gotten loose, who was the idiot to fixed him last? You knew you couldn't trust a rookie to do your job for you.

You called in sick once, and they had a newbie work on him instead. You huff.

"Sunny, when you're able to talk, tell me who tried to fix you last. Because this is a mess." You say, your fingers twisting the wires back in place.

Your free hand held his faceplate, holding it in place so you could get better lighting, he seemed to heat up from your touch.

After a few seconds of searching like a needle in a haystack, you finally felt his voice box. It was cold, and bent the wrong way.

"Oh Sunny, what have they done to you?" You sigh, reaching in to take out the voice box.

It was a small silver cylinder with two modes. One for the sun and one for the moon, it would rotate depending on who was in charge for the time being.

A yellow light on it blinked, you recalibrated it, and after a minute or two it beeped signaling that the reset was complete.

"Alright, good as new. You just had a cluster of wires out of place and your voice box was dislocated. I've reset it." You smile, placing the voice box right where it belongs. Then you screwed all the screws back into place.

"Alright big guy, try it out."

Sunrise tilts his head back down to grin at you. Your hand was still on his faceplate, when he moved you felt a small switch move under your fingers. Right where his chin would be, under his permanent smile.

"Thank you thank you thank you! Y/n you're such an amazing person! So gentle with me! Yes yes yes!" He cheers, pulling you into a warm embrace.

Your cheeks flush at the praise, and you return the hug, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Aww, thanks Sunny. You're always a good boy for me."

He shudders at that, but its barely noticeable.

"Sunny, can I see that switch for a second?"

"Ooh! What switch?" He asks, tilting his head, his rays rotating with his movements.

You snicker at this, his goofyness never failing to make you laugh or smile. "I thought I felt a switch under your faceplate.. May I see it?"

He hums. "Alright sunshine! But only because you're my favorite!" He boops your nose, causing you to laugh even more.

He leans back for you once again, letting you get a better look under his mask. And sure enough, there is a small button like switch, it looked a little rusty. Like it hadn't been touched or moved in a long time.

"I found it, alright Sunny, I'm going to switch it on. Hold still for me."

It takes a second, but you finally flick it on with a little bit of force. It was stuck for a second, until you pulled it to the left.

You watched in surprise as his face clicked, he blinked a few times before his mouth opened in a large grin.

"Y/n you fixed my face! Do you have any idea how long I've tried moving my face! Sunshine you are so clever! Such a smart cookie you are!" The sun praises you once again, his mouth now moving with his words.

He had great teeth for an animatronic, and even two dull fangs. And a orange tongue.

"Woah, I had no idea you could do that. It wasn't even in your blueprints." You say, bewildered.

"It was a scrapped concept! That or.. Maybe it was lost in the archives! Either way, thank you so much sunshine!" He reached over and pinched your cheek.

"Of course Sunny. Now, I want you to be more careful, as much as I love seeing you, I don't want the higher ups to think you're breaking on me. Okay?" You rest your hand on his free one, gently stoking his knuckles.

"Okie dokie! Anything for you sunshine! I'll be much more careful!" He smiles and gives you a playful wink.

"Now, let's get you back to the daycare, it'll be naptime soon." You say, helping him off the workbench. "I'll walk you there so you don't bump into anyone."

Sunrise followed behind you, his hand still holding yours, the customers looking up at him in confusion. Having no idea why an almost ten foot tall sun was following you like a lost puppy.

If he had to pull a few wires loose just for you to hold his hand, then so be it. He knew what wires would actually break him, Moon would be thanking you later.

He'd break himself over and over if it meant he got to see you. His favorite little ray of sunshine in the whole world.

End..! I hope you enjoyed! Love sick Sunny is the best Sunny.

Have a great day or night my Starlights!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 2.1K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...
2.2K 64 13
STORY IS CANCELLED!! NO CONSISTENT UPDATES, I DO WRITE FOR FUN SOMETIMES THO y/n, you the reader, are fresh out of college and in need of some cashes...
1.5K 66 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...
1.9K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...