House Hogwarts

By TheOmniPotter

What if Harry had siblings? What if James and Lily lived? What if Neville was adopted by the Potters? What if... More

Important stuffs
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Children

Chapter 27

26 2 0
By TheOmniPotter

September 2 7:30

It was half way through breakfast when Professor Minnie came and delivered their timetables they had Potions, Transfiguration, Double History of Magic and Herbology. Like when they were in first year classes in their own timeline, the Rider children knew all of the classwork and were bored during the lesson, even the advanced work they had been set was too easy for the highly advanced eleven year olds.

September 20 8:00

The four children and their friends, James, Lily, Marlene, Remus, Sirius, Frank and (On Lily's orders) Severus and Peter, had been in Hogwarts exactly eighteen days and it was now time for the first flying class, the boys where boasting about crazy stunts like out flying muggle police officers or airplanes. Until the girls shot them down as doing any of those things would break the Stature of Secrecy and they would be in Azkaban. They weren't bothered by the boys for twenty four hours... it was bliss. There wasn't a problem in the lesson, and everyone had a go flying around the patch of lawn they had hijacked for the lesson and they even played a small quidditch match against Hufflepuff, who they had the lesson with, Gryffindor won, they had Hailey, Heather and Neville as Chasers, Harry as Seeker, Sirius and James as Beaters and Remus on Keeper, the others joined the Hufflepuffs with Lily as Keeper, Marlene as Seeker, Amelia and David as Beaters and Frank, Peter and Severus (Who was in the lesson as there was only one Slytherin that year, same as Kingsley) as Chasers, Kingsley refereed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 94 18
[DISCONTINUED FIND AT MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT, @LittleDoe123] What if Lily and James Potter live long enough to give birth and raise a girl, who goes to...
367 21 19
What if Voldemort died before Harry's parents died? What if none of your favorite characters had to die? What if someone else had to Bear the burdens...
66.1K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...