«Butterfly Kisses» Scaramouch...

By 4k4ashi

New transfer student Y/n L/n comes across The School's heartbreaker, Scaramouche, with his friends La Signora... More

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Introduction ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*+:。.。Chapter 1。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 2。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 3。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 4。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 5。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 6。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 7。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 8。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 9。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 10。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 11。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 12。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 14。.。:+*
*+:。.。!Announcement!。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 15。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 16。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 17。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 18。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 19。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 20。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 21。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 22。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 23。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 24。.。:+*
*+:。.。Chapter 25。.。:+*
Promotion and Notices!!

*+:。.。Chapter 13。.。:+*

3.8K 84 238
By 4k4ashi

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK EVERYDAY I HAVE SO MANY HOMEWORKS AND PROJECTS TO DO AND IM UNDER PRESSURE WITH ALL THESE EXAMS IM SORRY BUT HERE IT IS<3

picture credits to @kimichan_art on twitter :)<3

Y/N'S P.O.V.:

Scaratitties 🥰

Are you free today?

yea I am why?

oh okay

...WHY ARE U ASKING ME
IF IM FREE????

Idk i just feel like
it

you want to fuck me or
smth?

I mean if you want
to

THAT WAS A JOKE CALM
DOWN YOU HORNY ASS

IM KIDDINGGG
...
maybe

WDYM MAYBE
ur horny im leaving

NO YOU AINT LEAVINF
keaving*
LEAVING***

too late 😍

fine.. wanna go on a
date?

HOLD UP
U AINT HORNY???

i was never horny wdym

you were horny like 2
minutes ago but okay

so?? is it a yes or a no?

the what?

omfg ur so stupid
THE DATE

OHHH yea sure
why not broski 😜😎🙄

never call me that.

What do you want me to call
you then?

Your future husband ;))

WHY DO YOU SOUND SO
CRINGE STOPPP

LMAOO
get ready now ill be
at your door exactly at
4:00 p.m.

Nahhh last time you said
you'll be on time you
came 35 minutes late

THAT WAS ONE TIME

wanna make a bet out of it?

I would never lose a bet
missy ;)

ALRIGHTTT £10 WHOEVER
WINS

BETT

I BET I'M WINNING THIS LAST
TIME YOU TOOK OVER 20
FUCKING MINUTES TO GET
READY 💀

IT WAS ONE TIME FFS
YOU DEAF OR SMTH 🤨 

HAHSJSJ LMAO

enough of this slander
💔

im sorry my booboo bear
please forgive me 🥺🥺🥺

no fuck off.

LMFKSKDJ IM SORRY I'LL
GET READY NOW
you better be at my door
EXACTLY 4:00 p.m. or I'm
ditching you

Yea yea i will
ily 😘

*my no.1 bitch reacted '❤' to Scaratitties 🥰 message*

OMG ILYT MWAH😩
seen 3:09 p.m.

I jumped out of the couch as I ran past Ningguang nearly knocking her off the stairs. 'Woah! Seems like you are in a hurry. What's come up?' Ningguang held me back as I looked at her with a cheerful face. 'I got a date!!' Ningguang looked at me wide-eyed and cheered. 'Yayyy!! Is it the boy who made out with you in our couch?' Ningguang said as my cheeks burned up red. 'YOU SAW THAT?!?' I covered my face from embarrassment. 'Well obviously. Me and Beidou just went to the backyard to leave you guys alone' She chuckled as she patted my head. 'Now go, don't want to be late' I nodded as I rushed to my room to pick an outfit. I opened my closet as I scanned thoroughly. I finally found it. I jumped as I grabbed it heading to the bathroom to try it on. I went with a tennis skirt, a white turtleneck, finishing it off with a cropped light brown hoodie. I quickly put on some accessories and perfume and headed downstairs. I slipped on my favorite pair of shoes as I bid farewell to Ningguang. Soon as I reached the doorknob, I hear a doorbell. I opened it seeing Scaramouche in front of me. 'See told you. Exactly 4:00' He smirked as I fumed pushing him over heading for his car. 'YA!! WHERE'S MY £10???' He chuckled placing his arm around my shoulder as he escorts me to his vehicle. 'Now where's my £10 love?' He said in a flirtatious voice as he picked up my chin and made eye contact with mine. 'AACKK TOO CLOSE' I pushed him off as he laughed. 'Missy, we've been that close before even kissed!' He spoke out as my face turned deep red. 'Alright how about we head to that date idea of yours??' I said nudging him to the drivers' seat as he chuckled. 'Okay okay slow down missy no need to rush things' He headed inside as the engine roared. We headed off to the date location. I stared at awe as I looked around. It was the seaside with a little café next to it with the perfect view. 'Scara.. This place is just amazing! Thank you!' I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around mine. He dragged me inside the café as we find a place to sit. We settled in as I grabbed the menu placed at our table. I scanned the food suggestions as I felt a pair of eyes admiring me. 'Quit staring!' I slammed the menu down as my face turned red. 'I can't stop staring and admiring everything about you' He said leaning on his hand as he took one more glance at me and smiled. 'Your pick up lines are so cheesy' I said as I let out a small grin and grabbed my hand. 'I was being serious! I admire you a lot' He gave out a whine as I gave in.  'Alright alright calm down, have you ordered anything now?' I asked handing him the menu as he resisted. 'I'm ordering what you're ordering' He said as I nodded my head in response. A figure soon appeared right at our table with a notepad and a pen. 'Have you two decided to order?' I looked up hearing that familiar cheerful voice. 'Yoimiya?' I looked at her with a shocked expression as we both locked in eye contact. 'Hi Y/n!! It's lovely seeing you and Scara here' She glanced to Scaramouche as he gave her a slight nod. 'Yep. Pretty much were here to have a date' I said as her eyes widened. 'YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!?!' She shrieked as customers and staff paid their attention to us. 'Oi! Yoimiya! Pipe down will you??' Scaramouche said covering his ears cause of how red they were. She let out a small giggle preparing her notepad.  'So what will the lovely couple order?' Yoimiya wiggled her eyebrows at me as I rolled my eyes away. 'Well we would like 2 strawberry shortcakes please!' I requested as Yoimiya wrote them down. 'Do you guys wanted a beverage?' She clicked her pen fiddling with it as she waits for both our responses. 'I'll go with your chocolate milkshake' Scaramouche said as I giggled. 'You always get chocolate milk or milkshakes everywhere we go' He glanced over me, giving me a death stare. 'What's wrong with me and chocolate milk? Got a problem with it?' I shut my mouth as his stares gave me shivers. 'I would like to have a Korean watermelon punch' I peeped out as Yoimiya wrote them down and thanked us for ordering. 

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

Moments passed by as we headed out of the restaurant. We waved goodbye to Yoimiya as the cool ocean breeze hits me. Its quite warm for a summer night. I glanced over to the shore, seeing the moon light up the ocean. I felt warm hands wrap around mine, dragging me to the shore. 'Come on Scara, the water seems fine for an evening swim!' I looked at her for one second and stopped. 'Wait since when are we going to swim!?' I said as she glanced over to me. 'Erm since now??' I chuckled as she continued to drag me by the shore. She took off her shoes and her socks and dipped her feet in the water. I followed her as I took both my shoes and my socks off. We started to mess around and have some fun. Chuckles and shouts only fill my head as her smile is the only image I can only see in my perspective. The sounds of waves crashing against each other, people's voices fading away, as I fell into my world of thoughts. All I can think about is her. 'Scaramouche?!' Are you even listening???' She waved her arms around like noodles as I snapped out of my thoughts. 'Oh.. Sorry I was daydreaming, what were you going to say?' I scratched the back of my neck as we both fell into deep eye contact. She got closer to me, as our bodies get closer, feeling one and another's touch. Something surprisingly got me frozen in place. 

It was a small gift.

It was wrapped in red paper and a small white bow on the top. 'Y/n, you didn't have to get me anything' I said as I handed her back the gift. She shook her head as she placed the gift on my hand again. 'Nonsense! I don't care if you haven't got me a gift or not, as long as you open that gift' She raised her head high as I gave her a small smile. I opened it, tearing the wrapping paper as I placed the paper in my pocket. It was a small box. I opened it to see a small note. It read:

Hi Moochie! I know this gift isn't probably worth it but hopefully you'll treasure it everyday! If you lose this, I will hunt you down :)

-love, Y/n

I stared at the message letting out a small chuckle. 'Hey! Don't laugh at my message! It took me long enough to think of something to write on that note!' She crossed her arms giving out a small pout. 'Sorry Missy, I just couldn't help it!' I gave a goofy chuckle as she nudged my shoulder. 'Well? What are you waiting for? Check the gift!!' I removed some of the packaging to see a bracelet which has Y/n's Initial on it. 'Tada!! Now we have matching bracelets!!' She showed me her wrist as She grabbed the bracelet and wrapped it around my wrist. 'It's lovely Y/n, I couldn't thank you enough' I threw my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around me. 'Y/n?' I called out as she hummed in response. 

Would you like to be mine?

A/N: OMG HIII I FINALLY UPLOADED!! THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME 7 DAYS TO WRITE CUZ I HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORKS AND PROJECTS ESPECIALLY ART HOMEWORK AAAAAAAA BUT I FINALLY FINISHEDDDD TY ALL AGAIN FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!! <3 STAY SAFE! FOLLOW GOVERNMENT RULES AND ALWAYS WEAR YOUR MASK<3 ILY ALL :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 19 13
What is LOVE? Both Scaramouche and Tartaglia aren't sure. One is a puppet without a heart, the other with a traumatic past. Each has a secret to keep...
16.1K 462 12
You were just an ordinary citizen of Mondstadt, nothing too special about you. The only thing that made you stand out from others was your kindness...
218K 7K 29
✩❢ scara x f. reader ✦ genshin modern au fanfic ❧ you move to your online friends school. whil...
44.1K 1K 31
This is High school Au I guess.. Warnings: A hint of angst that'll occur for a really short amount of time (The story will have a happy ending though...