*+:。.。Chapter 1。.。:+*

picture credits belong to @sawanojiga on twitter <3

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・..・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Y/n's P.O.V.:
After hanging out with my friends, I decided to go to the new café Childe told me about. My phone vibrated on my hand seeing Childe's spam messages on my lock screen. I eyerolled and checked his messages, hoping it isn't something stupid.

Fatui Idiot 👹

Y/N!!!
Y/N
Y/NNNN
ARE YOU DEAD???
PLEASE DONT BE DEAD

10 missed calls from Fatui Idiot 👹

Shut.the.fuck.up.you.stupid.idiot.
AND WHO MADE YOU THINK I'M
DEAD???

OH
GREAR
GREAT**
NOW
WHERE ARE YOU
I'M AT THE CAFÉ
COME ON
YOUR SLOW ASS IS TAKING AGES

SLOW ASS??? FUCK YOU SO MUCH
IM NEARLY THERE
read 4:29 p.m.

I

sighed to myself locking my phone and putting on my pocket. Childe is always impatient with people, so annoying. I walked down the road seeing a familiar tall ginger up ahead. I headed to the person and scared him. 'Boo..!' the tall ginger got startled and glared at me. 'Never do that shit again. You aren't scary' I chuckled at the Ginger's expression. 'Come on Childe, cheer up! It's just a small jump scare anyways'
I said shrugging and heading into the small café. 'Hmmm.. The line is kinda short.. I guess people still don't know bout this place' Childe said scanning the area for an empty seat. 'You wait in line, I'll go find ourselves a seat.' As soon as it was our turn to order, a Navy blue haired boy caught my eye. He was talking to Childe. They may be classmates. I don't know. But... He looks really cute.. 'Uhm.. Miss? Your order?' The cashier said awkwardly snapping me back to reality. 'I'm sorry, I'll have a venti chocolate chip Frappuccino and a matcha latte please' as I handed out my card to the cashier. 'Here's your order' the bartender says giving me two drinks.

I thanked the bartender and headed off where Childe was sitting. He's still talking to the Navy blue haired boy. 'Oi idiot i got your drink' I said giving him his Frappuccino and sat down. I looked over to the boy he was staring at me. Once our eyes met, I felt an electric shock sending shivers down my spine. He quickly looked away and turned to Childe. 'Is she your girlfriend?' he said with a devilish smirk plaster on his face. Childe nearly spat out his drink and just gave the boy a disgusted look. 'Why would that rat be my girlfr-' I grabbed Childe by the collar 'Call me a rat one more time I'll make sure you'll be in a 12 ft hole when you wake up' I said with a kind smile. Childe sat there traumatized drinking his Frappuccino. 'You are scary as fuck lady' said the navy blue haired boy stealing Childe's Frappuccino and taking a sip. 'Oi Scaramouche if you want some take from Y/n' Childe said taking his drink back and stealing yours and giving it to the navy blue haired boy. Without no hesitation, The boy took a sip from my cup. '...You know what.. Keep that drink I don't care' I said crossing my arms and giving looks to Childe. He just looked away like nothing happened. I swear if I get my hands on that ginger fucking fatui it will be his last day to see the sun. The boy got up and headed for me and whispered 'I'm hoping to see you at our school' you can smell his perfume up close, and damn...

he smells like fresh picked Xingqin...

Just like that, the boy headed out for the door as his figure disappears on the crowd. I sat there speechless thinking what he just said. 'CHILDE DID YOU TELL HIM I'M GOING TO YOUR SCHOOL??' Childe just stared at you then looked away quickly. 'Ah.. Come on now, he's my friend! Well an asshole friend' He said shrugging about what he just said. 'You're an asshole friend too' I said with a cheeky smile as he just puts his tongue out. We headed out of the café as it started pouring heavily. Miserable clouds cover the sun, thunder clasps every 3 minutes. 'I can manage' I said walking out pulling my hoodie over my head to protect me from the pouring rain. 'Suit yourself then' Childe said as he headed off the opposite direction. 'I'll see you at school in the next couple of days' you said to Childe as you waved goodbye to him.