*+:。.。Chapter 11。.。:+*

A/N: WOWIEEE THIS IS GETTING POPULAR ISTG BUT TYYY HOPEFULLY YALL HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS!! :D<3

art credits to @eriimyon on twitter <3

Y/N'S P.O.V.:
I woke up with a banging headache. I groaned as I got out of my bed, rubbing the temples of my head. As I headed downstairs, I see Beidou and Ningguang with a random stranger. 'Ah Y/n! We were just talking about you!' Beidou placed her hand on my shoulder as I looked confused. 'Kazuha, I'd like you to meet Y/n my sister!' I looked over to the white-haired young boy. He glanced with a smile as he held a hand. 'Nice to meet you' I reached for his hand shaking it. 'This is Kazuha, he hangs around with me whenever he wants to. I thought to myself if I can introduce you to him! You guys will get along' Beidou patted both our backs and chuckled. 'I'll just get some paracetamol, my head hurts like hell' I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. 'Oh yea sure make sure you rest quite a lot' Beidou said as I swallowed the pill and drank water. I grabbed some toast and a mug as I prepared a small breakfast. I popped the toast in the toaster as I brewed some coffee. I headed to the living room, peeping my head as my eyes met with Kazuha's. He smiled and I waved. 'Do you guys need coffee or tea?' I said as I stood there awkwardly. 'Oh sure sweetheart, I'll help you make some' Ningguang got up as I nodded. 'Do you want some Kazuha?' I asked politely as he nodded.

Time passed by, I'm in my room reading some books that my friends gifted me from Christmas. I sighed as I closed the book I'm reading as I felt better from the headache. I got up, looking myself from the mirror. 'Is that a bruise???' I touched my neck as I examined the bruise. 'I don't remember getting this' I started to panic as I remembered. 'It was that dumbass Tiffany's fault' I rolled my eyes as I tried to remove the bruise. After a while, it seems like its invisible. I sighed in relief as i heard my phone buzzed.

Harbinger bitches 😎‼️

scarabitch<3
WHY IS MY NICKNAME
LIKE THIS?????

Signora the best 😎
Because... It can be like that

scarabitch<3
ALRIGHT WHO DID MY
NICKNAME LIKE THIS???

Tartiggle
AnYwAys-

Y/n 🙄🤠
Pls. Stfu for once

Tartiggle
No. BUTTT WERE COMING
OVERR!!

Signora the best 😎
YEP!! WE WANT TO CHECK
UP ON YOU

scarabitch<3
they forced me to come with
them 🙄

Y/n 🙄🤠
Awhh thanks guys

Y/n 🙄🤠
Btw, on your way here, can
you guys buy some
strawberry milk?

scarabitch<3
go buy it yourself
missy

Y/n 🙄🤠
this is why your nickname
is set like that </3

Signora the best 😎
LMFAOAOAKA

Tartiggle
Sure girlie what else do you
want?

Y/n 🙄🤠
Uhhh i think that's it
but pls make it fast I'm
getting bored