*+:。.。Chapter 18。.。:+*

art credits to @Neruri2 on twitter!<3

Y/N's P.O.V.:
I sat down with my phone on my right hand scrolling through Instagram. I feel like I'm forgetting something.. Eh who cares. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. I pulled out the water jug and poured it on my glass of water. As I chugged the water down I recieved a notification from the group chat. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I checked.

Tartaglicious Ice cream parlor 💃

Ginger Fatui 👨‍🦰
Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE
YOU

Ice bridge🕺
She probably overslept or smth

Scaracoochie 🥶😜🥰
She probably died in the process
but ok

YOIMIYA ‼️ 🎇
So she's joining Signora now?

Prettier Brother 🧋❄
HAHAHA I WOULDNT HAVE
THAT

Ashes 🏺❄🔥
Istg when you both get here both
your asses will turn to ashes
as well

➡️ Y/n 🛐🛐 replied to Ginger Fatui 👨‍🦰
OH SHIT I FORGOT ABT YOU
GUYS

Prettier Brother 🧋❄
Yea we were planning on
cremating you since
we thought you died

Ice bridge 🕺
OKAY LOOK THIS IS ALL
THEIR IDEA DON'T INVOLVE
ME Y/N PLS I BEG

Scaracoochie🥶😜🥰
She won't involve me cuz she
loves me <3

Y/n 🛐🛐
HOLD UP I'M CHANGING REAL
FAST

Ginger Fatui 👨‍🦰
Yea you better make it fast

Ginger Fatui 👨‍🦰
Ive been waiting my ass here
for over 20 mins since the other
guys are slow as well 😒😒😒

Ice bridge 🕺
YOU DIDN'T SAY THE PARTICULAR
TIME YOU PEABRAIN

Prettier Brother 🧋❄
LMAO PEABRAIN

Y/n 🛐🛐
OKAY YALL CALM DOWN I'M
ON MY WAY

Ginger Fatui 👨‍🦰
OHH I JUST SEE SCARATITTIES

Scaracoochie 🥶😜🥰
DONT CALL ME THAT OR IM TURNINNG THE OTHER WAY

Y/n 🛐🛐
LMAOAOA

YOIMIYA‼️ 🎇
Im omw as well!!

Prettier Brother 🧋❄
Yall better prepare your
asses since the prettiest
person in the gc is coming

Ice bridge 🕺
Ok stfu im omw

I chuckled at the conversation as I picked out a cardigan to go with my black graphic tee. I placed my finger on my lips thinking about what to pick. Suddenly something caught my eyes as I quickly snatched it out of the hanger. I tried it on and looked on the mirror. 'It looks good!' I heard a  comment as I glanced seeing Beidou leaning on the doorframe. 'Pair it with white chunky shoes It will look good I promise!' She winked as I smiled. She really have a good taste in fashion. 'Thanks Beidou you really help out! I'm heading out with Childe and with a bunch of different friends' I hugged her as she patted my back. 'Make sure to come home safe!' She blew kisses as I headed for the door. 

I went on my phone as I went to the place where we wanted to meet up. Up ahead, I see 4 people standing by the swings, two were on the swings and the other two were chasing each other. I giggled as I knew it was them. I quickly ran to them as they see me approach. 'Y/NNNN!!!' I hear Yoimiya's voice echoes through the park causing the other two to look at me. 'FINALLY YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS UP' The tall ginger shouted as I rolled my eyes. 'It was your fault for waking me up at 6 in the fucking morning!!' I shouted back as Scaramouche approached me. 'You both are still on about that?' He chuckled as he gave me a tight hug. 'Yes since I didn't get enough sleep because of him' I rolled my eyes as he stuck his tongue out. 'Hey yall the hotties have arrived!' A dark blue haired young man arrived with a young man with a light blue hair, drinking Boba on his left hand. 'What's up yall it's Ayato in the building' He said smirking and tossing his hair on the side as Kaeya rolled his eyes. 'You sound cringe shut the fuck up' 'You and your eyepatch can shut the fuck up' He spat as a young feminine woman appeared right in front of our group. 'Hey dumb fucks' She tossed her arm around Childe as he glanced over to Kaeya and Yoimiya. 'I'll turn you both into ashes just you wait' She eyed them both from head to toe as they stood still. 'Anyways Where's Venti and Itto? Weren't those two dumbasses coming??' Scaramouche commented looking around to find any signs of them. Suddenly a short and tall figure came running towards us. 'AAACKK SORRY WE'RE LATE!! VENTI WAS THREATENING ME WITH BEANS IF I DON'T ROB DILUC'S SHOP WITH HIM!!' The white haired man panted feeling out of breath as Venti plastered a derpy look. 'Itto's still scared of beans??' I tried to hold in my laugh as Itto gave me a death glare. I quickly looked away as we proceeded to agree to get going to town. 

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

We arrived town and somehow we stopped by at an arcade. 'Oooo!! Let's go there!' Y/n said tugging on my sleeve causing everyone to stop on their tracks. 'Yes yes! Can we go there???' Both Venti and Yoimiya both said as they joined Y/n in pleading us to go inside the arcade. 'Can we go please!!' Itto whined joining the three. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I glanced over to them. 'I guess we can go?' I said as Childe popped out of nowhere and went inside the arcade with the other 4. 'It's so hard managing toddlers...' I mumbled as Signora and Ayato chuckled. 'I mean gotta get used to the kid side of them' Signora nudged my shoulder as we all went inside the arcade. 

Colorful lights, children and teens giggling, game noises, and tickets fill my whole vision as I tried to keep up with the group. 'Hey look!! Bowling!!' Ayato pointed out calling the other 4 people who were wandering around. 'I'm so totally defeating you all in bowling' Childe pulled out his credit card and went to the register. 'I guess Childe's paying then...' Kaeya blurted out as Y/n laughed. 'He's always like that, paying for almost everything.. That guy never runs out of money I swear' She said as I threw my arms around her shoulder as she glanced over to me with a smile. 

We went to our assigned bowling lane as Childe picked up a ball. 'Watch and learn from a pro' He smirked as we all rolled our eyes. He threw the ball as it went up flying in the roof. Our jaws dropped as all of us started to laugh. 'HAHAH CHILDE YOU DUMB BITCH' Venti pointed at Childe laughing hysterically. 'WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN INTO HALF OF THE GAME I'M WHEEZING SO HARD' I laughed until my stomach started to ache. Childe stood there embarrassed as he dragged us all of us out of the arcade to refrain from getting in trouble. 'THAT WAS GOLDEN AHHAAHA' Kaeya continued to laugh at Childe. 'Oh shut up I saved you all from getting kicked out' He pumped up his chest as Y/n smiled and chuckled. I just continued to stare at her like some creep. She soon noticed as she gave me a small peck on the cheek. 'If you just want one just ask' She shrugged as Kaeya and Ayato rolled their eyes. 'Ew couples' They both said as I glared at them and Y/n just giggled. 'You guys just jealous because you guys haven't confessed to your crushes' She suck out her tongue as the both acted offended. I smiled as she smiled back at me grabbing my hands and intertwining with my fingers. 

'I love your company Y/n.. I just want to treasure you with all my life...'

A/N: HEY YALL ITS YO AUTHOR AND I'M HERE TO SAY THAT THERE WILL BE A CONTINUATION OF THIS CHAPTER SO WAIT OVER THE WEEKENDS UNTIL MONDAY CUZ I'M RELEASING THEM ;)) ILY ALL STAY SAFE GOODNIGHT STAY HYDRATED AND REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED<33 BYEEEE :))