timothee chalamet oneshots

Da user2177

some imagines and oneshots Altro

Waking up next to you
Waffles & cuddling
Fans
interview
On set from little women
Do you want kids?
Candle
Baby clothes
Piano
"Am I as tall as dad?"
Live on Instagram
French
Movie
Christmas Time
Roommate
Special christmas present
Where is my phone
Coffee
Travel & argue
Shower kiss
Condoms
Present
I don't want to lose you.
Valentinday
Where is dad?
Boy next door
Backing with Y/N
Oscars
Brothers Bestfriend part 1.
Brothers Bestfriend part.2
Brothers Bestfriend part. 3
Plus one
Drunk call
Harry Styles concert
Where are you?
School crush
Beach day
Tropical vacation
Italien Restaurant
Italian Restaurant part. 2
What it's like to date him
Honeymoon in paris
New friend
Insta post
Insta post part 2
Busy
First date
Serendipitous Encounter

Sleepwalking

1.2K 13 0
Da user2177

Timmy went already in bed because he had a long meeting today and was tired, and you were still up being on your phone. You heard how the door from your Bedroom opened and Timmy came out. „Hey T. Can't sleep?" you asked but Timmy didn't answered „Come on Hamster I will do you some cheesecake!" Timmy said and walked to the kitchen and you followed him „What did you said Hamster?" Timmy said and you had to hold back your laugh.  You took your phone out and started to Film him, because he never sleepwalked. „Wait hamster someone is calling!" Timmy said walking over to your phone and took it „Bond. James Bond here!" Timmy said and you laughed „What the hamster isn't a spy!" Timmy said and bent down and petted imaginary hamster. Timmy jumped up and steamed like a little phone „Your a Spy ahhh" Timmy screamed and run out of the living room and ran to the to the front door „There are even more!" he screamed and ran to your bedroom where he crawled into your bed and hide under your blanket.

You were already early up, and were working. „Hey babe!" Timmy said walking in „Hey T. How did you sleep?" you asked holding back a laugh „Great why?" he asked „You were sleepwalking!" you said „What noo" Timmy said ashamed „Here I filmed you!" you said giving him your phone were he watched himself sleepwalking. „Ahh it's so.. ahhh" Timmy said „And how did you fought the Hamster army?" you asked laughing „Shut up!" Timmy said walking out ashamed.  „I posted the video on my Insta story!" you said „Noo fuck you" he said walking out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

136K 1.2K 41
𝗀𝗑𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀!𝗉
439K 6.8K 57
:)
162K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...
542K 12K 31
───── ❝ 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❞ ───── 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦. ⭒☆ ────────...