Light In The Darnkness (Glamr...

By Cassalynn

Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to... More

Before I Start...
New Job
A/N
Grand Re-opening
A Mystery
Omg guys
Another Shift
A Night of Joy and Risky plans
Clumsy Girl
Guys
A Good Deed
Fazer Blast Moment
A/N
Touchy Feely Moment
Promise
Scheduled Maintenance
Emergency Warning
Monty
Denial with a pinch of Male Bonding
A/n (soo question..)
Mmm Title
A/N (Please Readdd)
Crazy Or..?
Maybe just a dream?
Music
Chica
The situation
The Gangs Ready To Break Some Kneecaps
A/N
Roxy
A Delightful Heated Moment
Hopefully This Isnt Our Last Goodbye
James
The Glamrocks
Thursday
A/N
You kinda suck at lying
A/N QUESTIONNNN (Edit)
Flames And Voices
A Raise?
Upgrade
(Insert creative title here)
A/N (another question)
A/N
An Offer to Consider
The Three Stooges (4 If You Include Yourself)
Mutual Satisfaction (Smut)
Confrontation
Shit Hits The Fan
An Unlikely Team
Its not over...
Epilogue: A New Start
For those of you still unaware...
Q&A
READ THIS
A/N
it is done (a/n)
so..
attention!
Please go read this!

Uh oh

3.3K 117 296
By Cassalynn

(Another heated moment in this chapter. A little more intense but still no actual smut.)

Unsurprisingly, Monty kicked yours and everyone else's ass at golf. But you still had a good time with them so you didn't really mind all that much. You guys played a few rounds before you had to go home.

Your day at home went the way it normally did.. Except now you were able to talk to Freddy which you did as often as you could. This pattern continued for a while...

You spent your day at home with your daughter while James went off to work. (On your days off while James was gone you'd go in and crosstrain on things and now you were able to do many different jobs should the need arise)

You messaged Freddy throughout the day (the two of you becoming very flirty lately)

James came home to a drugged meal.

You waited for him to pass out.

You tucked your daughter into bed.

Then you went to work and hungout with the glamrocks.

You and Freddy had many intimate moments exploring new territory for the both of you. But never really going to far.

You were actually a little frustrated about it. But you didn't want to rush anything either. So you'd let things progress at their own pace. Plus even though you wanted to get past this little first base thing you also weren't 100% sure you were ready to do more.

Not to mention Freddy was still a robot technically which made things a little weird. Only if you really thought about it though. Otherwise in the moment of things you gave zero fucks.

And this pattern when on for about another week.

Currently you were laying down on the mainstage, your head in Freddy's lap and he ran his fingers through your hair.

Roxy was with you guys but Chica and Monty were no where to be seen.

Well, at first. Then you coukd hear crashing and clanging the angry screech of Chica and the terrified scream of Monty.

You all ceased your conversation.

Freddy paused from basically petting you and Roxys ears twitched as you all looked in the direction of their noise.

Monty fell from a vent and was carrying a box of pizza, his sunglasses were crooked and he ran towards you guys.

"Guys help! She's crazy!" He ran and jumped onto the mainstage hiding behind you and Freddy.

The both of you were deeply bewildered and before you could even utter a noise Chica burst out of the vent and landed on her feet a lot more gracefully than Monty had.

"Montyyyy! Give me my PIZZAAA!" She shrieked and charged after Monty.

You heard a little yelp from Monty and he ran off again.

Chica followed and then after their metallic footsteps disappeared the three of you were left in shock and silence.

That was... something.

"Well...Rip Monty. Chicas gonna disassemble him for sure" Roxy huffed.

"I'm barely processing what the fuck just happened..." you muttered.

Freddy pinched you for swearing.

"Ow!" You glared at him and he merely smirked.

Well. You did say you wouldn't object to punishment...

Although you wondered what he wouldve done had you two been alone.

Rubbing your arm where he pinched you, you turned your focus to a set of metralic footsteps. Chica was coming back with her box of pizza happily eating a slice like nothing had ever happened.

Monty at first was no where to be seen but eventually he trailed behind her holding his arm which had a huge scratch on it and also holding his sunglasses which were now broken.

You sat up a little concerned about his arm.

"Hey there Casanova, you okay?" You asked him and his eyes lit up when you spoke to him.

"Ha... my arm fuckin hurts sunshine but yeah. Although I'm kinds upset about my glasses..." he looked a little sad as he showed you his glasses.

"Well maybe you shouldn't steal my pizza" Chica chirped taking another bite.

"I was only fuckin with ya... I think scratching my arm to shit and breaking my glasses was a bit of a overreaction" Monty growled at her.

Chica shrugged, "it was an accident. It wasn't my intention to do any of that when I tackled you. I'm sorry. But don't steal my pizza."

You were a little amazed by how blunt Chica was. Normally she was super sweet and chipper.

But I guess she had her limits.

Freddy sighed and hopped of the mainstage "Let's take you to parts and service Monty."

"I'm coming to." You said and hopped off the stage and grabbed Freddys hand.

"Alright.." Monty muttered and the three of you went to parts and service.

Freddy fixed the scratch on Montys arm while you watched. You still didn't know anything mechanic wise. But you made it a goal to one day learn.

"Thanks Freddy" Monty sighed as he exited the protective cylinder.

"Mhmm. You're welcome."

"Hey Monty, if you want I can see if I can find a way to fix your glasses?" You offered him smiling sympathetically knowing he was still bummed about them being broken.

"I guess. I don't have much use for them broken anyways" He handed them to you and you put them in the pocket of your hoodie.

With his arm fixed you went back to the mainstage where Chica greeted Monty with a hug. "I'm sorry Monty. I just needed a moment to calm down, are you okay?"

Monty wanted to be a dick but he obviously was too sweet and hugged her back. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm not mad."

You smiled. There's the Chica you knew. And of course Monty; who you called Casanova now, was as soft as ever.

You had gotten so much more comfortable with them and with your situation. Things had been going smoothly. You hadn't even had any more issues from the purple figure. Though you were sure that he was still around, he was constantly in your dreams afterall. He just hadn't made a move yet.

Which was fine with you.

Even if he did show his purple ass around you would fight him.

Monty and Freddy had your back too.

You'd already finished your work. It was 4am now and before the drama between Monty and Chica, Freddy, Roxy and yourself had been chilling and talking.

But Roxy got up and dismissed herself saying she needed to charge up.

Chica begged Monty to come hangout with her so she could make it up to him for hurting him which he reluctantly agreed to so now it was just you and Freddy.

"Hmm guess it's just you and me now My Superstar~"

"I can see that Fazbear."

Freddy pulled you close and sat down on the stage pulling you onto his lap. You faced away from him and he held onto your hips nuzzling into your neck.

He lighly nipped at your neck with his teeth causing you to shiver.

He then pulled you into an awkard positin so he could kiss you but you didnt mind. You liked his kisses.

You werent expecting him to gently eas his thumb under your shirt though. He held it there for a moment softly rubbing your skin, waiting so see if yous object. When you didnt he lifted his hand even further beneath your shirt. The cold sensation from his mettalic fingers made you shiver but at the same time you face grew warm. You had to pull away from the kiss to breath but he still lifted his up your shirt till it rested on your ribs just below your breasts.

He didnt move it any further though.

You huffed. "You know... you can go up further..." you tilted your head back to look in his eyes.

He looked down at you. Clearly he wanted to. But he simply smiled and shook his head no. "If i do, ill want ro do more."

"Okay and?" You prodded. You wanted him to actually touch you.

Sure hes touched your waist and hips and kissed your neck and you had many many makeout sessions.. he still never touched more. Not your thighs or well as of right now your boobs. Not even your ass which you knew he liked. Youve seen his wandering eyes many times now. Well there was that one possible time in fazer blast but since then hes been resisting going any further.

Why though? He so clearly wanted to so why wont he?

"Hmm." Suddenly freddy lifted you up and he turned his body so he could lay you down on the stage. You let out a small 'oof' as he shifted onto his knees and towered over you. You looked up at him doe eyed and he positioned himself so that he straddled you waist though he was midful of his weight so as to not hurt or squish you. He grabbed both your hands putting them in one and holding them above your head restraining you.

"Remember you can tell me to stop whenever..." then he began to kiss you rather aggresively but only for a second before he trailed kisses down your jaw and neck.

He lightly bit your ear and neck, you barley processed the small noise you made. But he definitely heard it and it seemed to spur him on. You could feel warmth emitting from him, his systems heating up drastically. He went back to kissing your lips after a moment and his hand once again went up your shirt, but this time you got what you wanted.

This went on for a bit, you and him making out, you letting out small gasps of pleasure or other little noises and him touching you anywhere you wanted him to.

Until...

"Ehem..."

The two of you qucikly pull apart to see Montys amused and disgusted expression.

How embarassing.

"Hey... freddy... you have a room ya know. Please dont contaminate our stage. And please give me new eyes yn."

Your face could not be more red then it was right now. You couldnt even speak and even Freddy seemed to fumble for words.

"Uhm...it... we...hmm." he gave up.

"I mean yn youre attractive but i definitly couldve gone my life without seeing what i just saw" Monty smirked.

"Sorry..." its all you could say.

Monty shrugged. "Chica wants you guys to join us and eat with us. But i mean i can always tell her you two are...busy."

"N-no... we can join..." you smiled and freddy nodded in agreement.

"Alright then lets go ya nasties."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Back at home James searched the house, he was pissed.

You hadn't thought about this but his tolerance for the drugs had gotten higher and now the amount you gave him was less affective.

And for the last couple of nights he knew you had been sneaking out.

And drugging him. He could feel the effects and recognize them at this point.

So now he was looking for the drugs.

He searched the place top and bottom until he finally found your stash of sleeping meds.

"This fucking bitch. I'll kill her.... what the fuck is she hiding from me?" He mumbled to himself.

He didn't take the meds. No he was gonna figure out what you were doing.

He had a plan set in mind already.

You'd regret this. And he'd put you back in your place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 0 8
A/N: For all my earlier readers, this is the continuation of my fanfic because i got locked out of my old account You have to get a job at some point...
10.4K 316 11
"๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช...
191K 5.7K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...
3.8K 134 9
+โ‚Š โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„, ๐–๐„ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐†๐ˆ๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ! โž โ‚Š+ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ŸŒ  As a veteran ex-night guard, you are NOT a fan of anim...