COMPLETE ME

Від aberry216

It was YOU who shown me different Більше

CAST
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X
XI.
XII.
XIII
XIV.
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIIII
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XLI
XVLII
XVLIII
XLIII
XLV
XVLI
XLVII
XLVIII Pt.1
XLIX Pt.2
L
LI.
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
Not A chapter !!!
LXVIII

XL

985 31 1
Від aberry216

Giovanni Dior White
NOV 2021
Location: Home

This dumb ass nigga really got me fucked up thinking he just gone up and leave us. I will beat the fuck out of him on my kids. I pulled out my phone to call him about four times but he didn't answer , so I called that bitch again .

MyHusband ❤️
Outgoing Call.......

MyHusband❤️
Fuck you want G?

Me
Fuck you mean what I want . Your kids & I want to know where the fuck you at ! Dumbass nigga wanna walk out the fucking house, thinking that shit doing something to me .

MyHusband❤️
Stfu Dior! I'm not one of them bitches on them streets & watch your fucking mouth Bc not once have I called you out of your name . You wanna be mad ? You think I gaf? Youn want me talkin remember? Keep it that way. You'll see me when you do .

Me
Nah fuck that ! Yeen gotta be one of them bitches but you gone feel me regardless. Yeah I went to the warehouse & had my kids there . I wasn't thinking at the time soooo...

He chuckled

MyHusband❤️
Who the fuck you talking to Giovanni? Fuck off my phone bruh. I'm tired of your fucking mouth. I'm trying to keep my cool w your ass but you're making shit worse

He hung up the phone after he said what he said. I honestly didn't want to argue with him but oh well.

Just fuck me senseless bae

I went to check on the kids before I went to cook dinner before Willow comes home from mama T.

I turned on my speaker & Bluetooth my phone to play Love it here by Moneybagg Yo.

It get worse 'fore it get better
Just make sure you mean it before you say them four letters
Feel like this could be forever
I ain't tryna pick for you but it's now or never

I heard the front door open & it was jackass walking in with my sleepy baby. I looked at him & continued to sing the song .

The streets and you, I be torn between the two
Got to a point, I was lyin' to keep you
Knowin' she just talkin' but she tell 'em 'bout how she through
I'm like, "Bitch, stop playin' with me, find you somethin' safe to do"

They want my attention but you saw me play it cool
I really paid dues, your foot couldn't fit-

I was all into the song when it was cut off by Sin ." Don't touch my shit. All you want to do is aggravate me & I'm not with it today" I walked back to where my phone was and continued to play music .

" stop playing with me". He tried turning off my music once again.

"Fuck you talking to me for ? Did your ass hung up on me ? Yeah okay. I tried walking back to the stove until I felt his hand grab my throat and pin me against the wall.

" You want some dick ? I gotta fuck you senseless in order for you to know who the fuck run this relationship ? Your ass getting too fucking bold." he asked me as he cupped my vagina through my pajamas shorts with other hand still around my throat

" move Sincere" I moaned out but that gave him some more motive.

" nah. Fuck that once you finish cooking. I'm fucking you up . Your mouth been reckless all day & I still need to know why the fuck you was at the warehouse" he said as he pushed me off of him just a little.

One Hour later...

" what was all that shit you was talking" Durkio asked me as he stood in between my legs

" I don't know baby can you remind me? " I looked up at him seductive as I rub on his private area through his shorts.

"Take that shit off" he watched as I took off my clothes one by one slowing .

" shit"

I crawled over to him and wiped out his dick as I stared at it with lust. I been ready for my 6 weeks to be up .

I took him deep inside of my mouth as I begin to rub on his balls . I remove his price from my mouth and released my spit down his dick .

I begin to rub his dick up and down as I look into his eyes . " stop playing Giovanni"

I went back down and bring to swirled my tongue around his tip before I begin to slowly suck on tip

Once I knew he was enjoying what I was doing I deep throat his dick and start sucking until it start growing in my mouth until I felt him twitch

"Gio hol- fuck", he grunted as he was getting close to his nut

"You like that daddy" I moaned as look into his eyes

" yes- fuck baby" he moaned

I took his dick out of my mouth and spit on it again and deep throat it again . He push my head roughly down on his dick until he busted in my mouth

I swallowed every last bit of his nut . I showed him for evidence

" good girl" he pushed me by on the bed and aligned his dick with my vagina. .

" pretty as shit" he stated as he begin to rub on my click

This scene came from a book I was reading I forgot the name of the book but the author trappbabby. "GO READ IM WIT WATEVA"

he kissed on her neck then began going down and stopped at her pussy, he stuck two fingers and started finger fucking her, "fuckk." Giovanni moaned out.

Durkio brung his face towards her pussy and started licking her up and down, sticking his tongue in her hole.he kept eating her until she came and she came into his mouth. he grabbed her neck and brung her face to his and started kissing her.

he turned her around, "arch it." he said which she did. he leaned down and started eating her out from the back.
Giovanni tried to push his head away but he grabbed her arms and kept licking her up and down, "bruhhh." she dragged feeling herself about to cum.

he licked her all up then turned her around and brung her to the edge of the bed and rammed himself into her, "damn." he groaned holding onto her hips. toot tried to put her hand on his stomach so he could slow down."move yo fuckin hands." he gritted.

He looked down and toot juices were all over his dick. Durkio felt he was about to nut so he kept going.

Giovanni felt something shoot inside of her

Sincere"Lil Durk"Banks
Location : Home in the living room
Nov 2021

I had woken up before Giovanni after I had fucked the shit out of her. Ion know she was playing with me like I was some goofy as nigga. Ion even know why she on some weird shit .

I went to go check on the kids before I went back in the room to make sure they were good and still sleeping .

" Yo, get up G" I said as I got back into bed.

She didn't budged so I shook her ass.

"Stoppp" she whined

" nah , we need to talk about this act you been on all of sudden. Cause you acting like a nut right now" I said because I'm really irritated with her

" oh" she just looked at me and tried to get on her phone but I snatched it out of her hands .

" don't do that shit" she tried taking it out my hand .

"Nope but fr tho . Wassup with you G? You going through postpartum? You ain't acting yourself right now."

" Talk to me ion like arguing with my right hand. When we off shit don't go right"

She bit down on her lip as she fidgeted with her nails .

" I'm sorry for being irresponsible mother , I should have never taken the kids to warehouse. I knew it was dumb to take them because if something woulda happen to them , you woulda beaten my ass."

" I went to the warehouse to see if you really kilt India" she looked at me & shrugged her shoulders

" why you questioning my loyalty all of a sudden" i strangely asked her

" I'm not , it's she disappeared as if she was not living . Nobody mentions her , no media sites haven't posted her death. Then her mother never questioned you about her disappearance. It's just strange to me ." She said to me

" I know for a fact she's dead . Trust and believe me. But don't pull no weird shit like this again. Instead of you being a woman about a simple as question , you went through all of this to know if she was dead."

" Is it some more shit you not telling me or something" I asked her

" nope" she said as she sent a slight smile on her face

" Ight G, don't keep nothing else from me . I feel like it's more but I'll leave it at that" I pulled her in and kissed her forehead

" let's go back to sleep since it's late as hell" I pulled her on top of me , placing my hands on her ass

" sorry & goodnight" she mumbled in my neck

" Goodnight Babygirl"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

BEST THING Від little miss author

Сучасна проза

349K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
84.9K 1.2K 11
"this that hood love that good love"
803K 38.2K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
625K 21.1K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞