Avengers react to Hawkeye TV...

By chazza678

the avengers react to the Hawkeye tv show :) *all characters belong to Marvel/MCU* More

Introduction
Episode 1: Young Kate Bishop
Episode 1: Rogers the Musical
Episode 1: The Dinner Party
Episode 1: You're Hawkeye!
Episode 2: The Fire
Episode 2: Katniss Everdeen
Episode 2: NYC LARPERS
Episode 2: Echo
Episode 3: Young Maya Lopez
Episode 3: Imagine Dragons
Episode 3: The Car Chase
Episode 3: Sir Dog Of Pizza
Episode 4: Dancing
Episode 4: Pizza And Holiday Cheer
Episode 4: Bombshell
Episode 4: The Widow
Yelena's Introduction
Episode 5: The Blip
Episode 5: Mac And Cheese
Episode 5: The Avengers Memorial
Episode 5: Kingpin
Episode 6: Trick Arrows
Episode 6: Enjoy The Party
Episode 6: You Should Have Fought Harder
Episode 6: Hawkeye
Goodbye.
Sequel
New Stories

Episode 6: Let's Give 'Em Hell

11.1K 295 187
By chazza678

Clint walked through a room; throwing glowing red disks at the wall. He turned around as he heard a door open and crouched to the ground. He hovered his thumb over a button and stood up slowly; his eyes searching for the source of the sound. All of a sudden, a figure pushed him to the ground. It was Kazi.

"Shit-" Tony jumped, his drink flying out of his hands.

Sam, Bucky, Clint and Natasha roared with laughter as Tony crossed his arms in annoyance.

"I'm gonna enjoy this," he smiled, taking his coat off.

"Oh shut up," Kate scoffed.

Clint stood up and stared at him. Kazi head-butted Clint and hit him repeatedly. Clint dodged a hit and punched Kazi hard in the face.

"Yesss!" Thor cheered, "good punch!"

Peter chuckled.

Kazi stumbled back, but just as Clint was about to reach for his bow, he pulled the archer back. Clint sighed, "I told you to stop."

The team leaned forward in their seats.

"You started all this," Kazi spoke as he reached for a long, metal chain, "And now I have to finish it."

"What's he going to do with that?!" Steve exclaimed, his eyes wide.

He swung the chain at Clint and twisted it around his arm; pulling him to the ground. Clint grunted as he looked up and saw more Tracksuits running towards him.

"Come on, Clint," T'Challa whispered under his breath.

Everyone watched nervously.

Kazi groaned as Clint punched him. He pushed him to the floor and rolled over, grabbing the detonator button. He pressed the button and the red disks exploded. Parts of the ceiling fell through and landed on the Tracksuits.

"Wow!" Peter grinned.

Kazi got up and swung a pole at Clint. He dodged and grabbed his arm. The archer grabbed onto Kazi and jumped backwards; making Kazi hit his head on the floor. He passed out.

"That was so cool," Ned stared at the screen in awe.

"Good job, Katniss," Tony nodded.

"You're right, Kazi," Clint grabbed his bow and ran out the room, "That was fun."

Natasha chuckled and high fived her best friend.

He looked towards the elevator and saw a group of bad guys run towards him.

"Ughhhh."

"This is some Christmas," he grumbled as he ran towards the window, grabbing his arrows and a wire as he jumped out the building.

"Why is everyone trying to copy me?" Yelena grumbled, "it is very annoying."

He yelled as the wire broke and he fell into the large Christmas tree.

Sam and Bucky hid their laughter behind their hands.

"Ha!" The blonde assassin laughed heartily, "you fell! Oh my God!"

Natasha poked her sister in the side with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Yelena chuckled.

He grunted as he tried to hold on. "Oh," he gasped softly as he saw a small owl stare at him and hoot quietly, "hey," he chuckled.

Wanda 'awwed' and smiled at the screen.

"Clint!" Kate yelled over her earpiece as she fought some bad guys, "Where are you?"

"Right here!" His voice muffled.

"Well that's extremely clear," Kate muttered sarcastically as she crossed her arms.

"Very vague," Bruce agreed, shaking his head.

"Where's 'here', Clint?" Kate ran behind a wall.

"In the tree."

Sam and Bucky chuckled.

"What tree?" She exclaimed in confusion.

"The tree!"

"This is amazing," Sam smirked as Bucky laughed heartily.

"What're you doing up there?" She chuckled in disbelief.

"I'm just hangin' out, what do you think?"

"Great pun," Peter laughed.

Natasha shook her head in amusement.

"Guys!" Kate turned around as Grills and Wendy walked towards her, "Guys, where's my gear? I need my gear."

Thor smiled.

"Missy!" Grills yelled through a door.

"I got it," Missy ran to Kate with a large bag in her arms, "I got it!"

"I really must meet them one day!" Thor noted.

"Any eyes on my mom yet?" The young archer asked, taking the bag.

"Not yet."

"Where did she go?" Kate sighed to herself.

"No? Okay. Look, I need to get Clint out of that tree. Clear the civilians for me," Kate nodded, breathing quickly.

"What no-" Clint sighed, looking at Kate, "how are you going to get me out of the tree? Kate don't do anything-"

"What about that guy?" Wendy pointed at Jack, "He doesn't seem to..."

Tony grinned.

"Take that!" Jack yelled as he sliced and stabbed with his sword.

"Look at him go!" Tony smiled proudly, pointing at the screen.

"He's on our side, but we should probably get him out of here, too," Kate nodded.

Tony chuckled.

The others agreed and they wished eachother luck before running in opposite directions.

People screamed as they evacuated the building.

"This way. This way. You just go. Go, go. Let's do... This way!" Grills instructed, but the crowds ignored him.

"Grills is awesome," Thor smiled.

"These people are terrible at following directions," Wendy groaned in frustration.

"Hey, guys. I think it's time," Grills announced.

"...for what?" Clint muttered skeptically.

"Are you sure?"

"-about what?!" The archer stressed.

"Yeah. I mean, we're trained professionals, but that's not enough now," he added.

Clint watched the screen anxiously as Kate and Natasha laughed at his expression.

Wendy and Missy nodded and the three of them ran into the building.

The scene changed to show Maya throwing clothes into a duffle bag. She looked around and picked up a framed photo of Kazi, her father and herself. She shook her head and walked away.

Maya watched the screen sadly.

Yelena noticed Maya's sullen expression and looked at her for a second before mouthing 'are you okay?'

Maya nodded and smiled slightly. Yelena frowned and turned back to the screen.

The scene changed back to show more Tracksuits run towards the chaos. They stumbled backwards as a toy smashed through a window. They looked up and saw Kate standing on a floor- piano.

"Those piano things are so fun!" Peter laughed, "I used to go in those stores when I was younger just so I could jump on them. Aunt May found it so funny."

"Hey, bros," she shouted, shooting arrows at them.

"Heyyy! You're a really good shot, Kate!" Shuri smiled.

"Thank you!"

"Kate, where's our backup?" Clint asked from the tree, until he looked down and saw Wendy, Grills, Missy and Orville in their LARPing outfits.

"They look rather cool," Vision nodded as Thor cheered at the screen.

"We're all gonna die," Clint chuckled.

Natasha snorted with laughter.

"You guys ready?" Grills nodded.

"Yeah. Let's do it."

"Let's do this. This way, people! Come on, this way! This way! This way, people. This way! That way! Come on!" They yelled, helping people find their way.

"Hell yes!" Ned grinned.

"Well damn," MJ nodded with her eyebrows raised in surprise.

Missy quickly picked up a metal pole and smacked it against a Tracksuit's head. She gasped.

"Oh my God-" Bruce gasped as Tony hooted with laughter.

"Yeah!" Orville cheered as he hit a Tracksuit with his chest.

"I adore them all," Thor declared.

"Put me down! This instant!" Armand the seventh yelled as Grills carried him to safety.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"I'm trying to save your life, you brat!"

Natasha and Clint chuckled.

"Do you know who I am?" The child shouted, pompously.

"What an annoying child," Tony shook his head.

The scene changed back to Kate in the toy shop, "Clint, I need you to hang on tight."

"What are you about to do?" Clint groaned.

"Yeah, you think?" He scoffed before continuing, "Wait, wait. What do you mean?"

Kate hid her laughter behind her hand.

"I'm gonna get you out of that tree," she announced.

"Please don't," Clint hid his face in his hands.

"No, no, don't do anything. Kate? I'm gonna get out myself."

"You want me to say, 'On my signal'?" She asked, taking out an arrow.

"Oh my God," the archer groaned, "this is how I die."

"Kate, please don't do anything," he pleaded; stressed.

Natasha failed to hide her laughter, causing Clint to glare at her.

"All right, I won't say it then," Kate muttered, pulling back the arrow.

"Repeat after me, 'I'm not gonna do anything incredibly stupid.'

"You're about to do something incredibly stupid," Clint sighed in defeat.

Kate released the arrow and it snapped the wires that were attached to the tree.

Clint groaned and face-palmed.

"Kate, what just happened?" Clint demanded, "Kate, do not!"

Kate pulled back another arrow and released it, "Timber."

"Hey I remember that song," Peter smiled, "by Pitbull and Ke$ha."

"Yess! I used to play it on Just Dance!" Kate laughed.

As the arrow hit the tree it melted it away and released a green acid. The tree snapped in half and Clint screamed as he fell with it onto an ice rink. The star smashed just beside him as he landed.

Bucky and Sam chuckled humourously as Clint sighed.

"Hey look," Kate smiled with a thumbs up, "at least you're okay!"

As Clint sat up, he saw the Tracksuit mafia surround him. They pointed their guns at him around the ice rink. They started to run towards him. Clint was about to pull back his arrow but Kate slid forward on the ice. She shot at the pipe's around the ice rink and a smoke escaped from them, temporarily stopping the Tracksuits.

"Woahhh, Kate!" Steve nodded with a smile.

"That was pretty cool," Yelena shrugged.

"We're too exposed," Clint spoke to Kate, "Let's go."

Clint shot a trick arrow at a metal pole. A large magnetic wall separated the Tracksuit mafia from the archers. Their guns flew towards the magnets and stuck to the metal.

Tony nodded in appreciation.

"That was amazing!" T'Challa grinned.

"That should hold them off for a bit," Clint crouched down and took off his shirt to reveal a purple outfit.

"CB-ONE, NO WAY!" Tony cheered.

"HAHAH OH MY GOD," Natasha sat forward and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," Clint waved his hand but smiled slightly: he looked cool.

"Oh, my God, you wore it!" Kate grinned widely.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Oh, my God, it looks so good, I told you," she complimented.

"It does look pretty good, Clint," T'Challa agreed.

"Yeah. Listen to me. We need to get off this ice, okay? The only way off this ice is up those stairs."

"Great," Kate looked at the stairs and saw the Tracksuits run towards them, "There's only about a thousand of them and two of us."

Steve grimaced.

"Here, take these," Clint placed a handful of trick arrows in Kate's quiver.

"No way," she gasped, "Is it time?"

"Hell yeah," Kate grinned, leaning forward in anticipation.

"It's time," he pulled back an arrow and stood up, smiling, "All right, Kate. Let's give 'em hell."

Natasha smiled at that; it had been a line Clint said many times with her on their missions.

Kate ran foward and shot an arrow: it released a bright light. She shot another one which released sharp needles that flew at the enemy.

"What!" Steve exclaimed.

"Awesome!" MJ grinned.

Clint shot an arrow that froze a man's leg.

"Damn! That's the worst one," Peter shivered.

The next arrow that Kate shot attached itself onto someone's leg. It dragged the person into the air and he screamed.

Everyone laughed.

Kate took down two more Tracksuits as Clint shot an arrow that wrapped around a man and electrocuted him.

"Ouch," Wanda winced.

Kate shot an arrow that released a dozen tranquilliser darts. The men fell to the ground with a groan. Clint shot an arrow that released an orange gas.

"Damn, these trick arrows are something else," Bucky whistled.

Kate jumped up and swung her legs around a man's shoulder; flipping him on his back. Clint smacked his bow against a man's face. The archers stood next to eachother as Clint gave Kate her bow.

"Teamwork makes the dream work," Tony nodded proudly.

Natasha and Clint rolled their eyes as Kate watched the scene eagerly.

They sighed as more Tracksuits ran towards them. They stood back to back and shot their arrows. The camera circled around them as they fought. The camera stopped as they both shot an arrow at the same time.

"You both look so badass!" Ned grinned.

"You're both doing pretty great," Sam nodded.

Kate and Clint watched the screen proudly.

Natasha smiled.

Kate had shot an airbag arrow, whereas Clint had shot an energy blast arrow.

"I do not like that energy arrow," Yelena shook her head, "it gave me a headache."

Kate turned around and quickly pulled back an arrow as a van came driving straight towards them. Just as the van was about two metres away, Kate let go. The van shrunk to the size of a hot wheel's car and landed on the ice.

Sam and Bucky wheezed with laughter.

"That's amazing!" Peter chuckled.

"Oh, my God! What happened?" The men in the van squeaked.

Clint smirked as Kate snorted in amusement.

"What happens to them now?" Kate looked down at the tiny van.

"I don't know," Clint shook his head, "I'll have to ask Scott about that one."

"Aw Scott," Wanda smiled, "I wonder how he is doing."

Just as he said that, the owl from the tree flew down and collected the van in it's claws. The subtitles read "children shouting" as the owl flew away with them.

Bucky, Sam, T'Challa, Tony, Natasha, Shuri, Clint, Peter, MJ and Ned laughed jovially.

"That bird is going to eat them," Yelena noted.

"Well, there's that," Clint pulled back an arrow and without looking; shot it behind him. An explosion formed and the men groaned.

"I love it when you do that," Peter laughed, "it's awesome."

"Let's go," Clint and Kate ran up the stairs.

"Kate, your mom just came out the side door," Grills's voice sounded over her earpiece.

Kate watched the screen with a frown, her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Copy," Clint nodded, stopping.

"I gotta go find her," Kate sighed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she nodded, running up the stairs.

"No you're not, Kate Bishop," Yelena rolled her eyes, "you're a very bad liar."

Kate sighed and shook her head at the assassin.

She stopped and quickly looked back when she heard gunshots.

"What?" Shuri leaned forward, "who was that?"

"Just go," he told her as he saw Kazi and two others approach him.

"Ughh not him again," Shuri rolled her eyes and reached for a slice of pizza.

As Kate left, Clint grabbed two arrows and shot them both; one after the other. One of the arrows split through the other; creating three arrows.

"No way!" Kate gasped in pleasant surprise, "you have got to teach me that!"

Clint just smirked smugly and looked back at the screen.

The split arrows hit the two men as Kazi caught the middle one, "Nice shot!"

"How did he catch that?!" Peter stared at the screen with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, no shit!" Clint shouted back.

"Heh," Natasha smirked.

Yelena shrinked back in her chair as she realised what was about to happen. She frowned deeply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 9.5K 92
mostly spider-man oneshots most of the characters used belong to marvel, later on some r mine enjoy :)
243K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] war...
26.3K 215 98
title says it all. Please add, vote, comment. Request are open. Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Wanda maximoff, Loki, Thor odinson, Bruce ba...
525K 14.2K 41
Ever wondered how it would be like if you were a character in a Marvel movie/TV show? Ever wondered what it was like to date or be best friends with...