Episode 6: Enjoy The Party

The scene showed Kazi standing by a window inside a tall building. He looked through the glass, "I'm in position. If the Bishop woman escapes, be ready."

Everyone sat forward in their chairs eagerly.

"We're on the route," a Tracksuit replied through his earpiece, "Tomas has east exits, I have west."

The scene showed Kate and Clint walking towards a building in their formal outfits.

"Oh my God!" Wanda gasped with a smile.

"You're outfits are amazing!" T'Challa grinned.

"Looking good, guys," Nat nodded.

Kate and Clint looked at the screen smugly; they did look pretty awesome.

Kate and Clint entered the room with their heads held high. Kate squinted around the busy room, "I don't see my mom yet."

"Why don't you tell me what you do see?" Clint asked, "What are our assets, what are our threats?"

"Aww CB-One is a mentor," Tony smirked.

"Mmm," Kate looked around and raised her eyebrows, "Threats? That guy. That's Gary. He fired me from one of the only jobs I ever had."

Peter, Sam and Bucky chuckled heartily.

"Assets? Well, we have those all over the party." Kate smirked as the camera showed the LARPers scattered around the room, wearing suits.

"Yes!" Thor beamed at the screen.

Jack was seen greeting people at the party with a sword attached to his belt.

"Jack! He's out of jail!" Tony cheered with a wide smile.

"Wow. Jack's out of jail already," Kate chuckled, "Nothing fazes that guy."

Tony couldn't get the smile off his face: he was right about Jack.

"So Jack wielding a sword, just out of jail for allegedly murdering somebody with one. "

"Bit unusual," Bruce agreed.

"Leave Jack alone."

"Maybe it's his way of proving that he really is innocent?" Kate suggested.

Tony looked around at everyone pointedly.

Steve sighed, ""I hate to say it. I really do. But... we were wrong. Sorry we didnt listen to you, Stark."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Tony just smirked and pushed his glasses up; looking back at the screen.

"It's a weird flex, but sure," he shrugged.

Everyone chuckled.

"Hey, Jack. I thought you were in jail," Armand the 7th spoke to the man.

"I was, until your father bailed me out."

"Mom said I was gonna get your wine collection."

"Ha! Please!" Tony scoffed.

Jack laughed in disbelief, "What? You're not old enough to appreciate my wine collection."

"Well, I will be someday."

Tony rolled his eyes.

"The problem is it will have peaked by then," Jack smiled down at him.

"Not if you go back to jail, it won't."

Jack's smile disappeared and he frowned at the child, "Do you remember when you peed in your pants in The Hamptons? I do. Everybody does."