Episode 2: Echo

"Come on, guys," Clint mumbled, standing in the headlights of a van, his bow in his hand, "Let’s just get this over with."

"You're getting yourself caught?" Ned asked confused, looking up at the hero.

"It's the easiest way to get where I need to go," Clint shrugged and looked at Nat, "I learned from the best."

"What’s up, bro?" One of the Tracksuit's stated as he got out of the van.

"Hello, boys. You found me," Clint sighed: tired and bored.

Kate and Peter smiled at Clint's nonchalance.

More of the Tracksuit Mafia arrived and stared at Clint menacingly.

"Hey, Hawkeye, you have some place to be?" One asked, swinging a bat at Clint's legs with a crack, "You gonna be a little late!"

"Ouch," Shuri grimaced.

"That looked like it hurt," Kate winced.

Clint just rubbed his knees sadly.

Clint grunted as they placed a bag over his head and dragged him to the back of a van.

"Come on. She wants him alive," a Tracksuit stated, sighing.

"Who?" Wanda voiced out loud, her eyebrows drawn.

"Guys, I can see through the bag," Clint commented, holding in a laugh.

Natasha, T'Challa, Sam and Bruce chuckled warmly at this as Steve smiled.

Everyone re-entered the van and cars, leaving swiftly.

The scene changed to Kate walking quickly down the street, her hand raised as she called for a taxi. She had her phone to her ear.

Kate got into the taxi and created a voicemail, "Clint, uh, hi, it’s me. I, uh, I have a crazy clue to tell you about. “Clues.” Plural. Um, so, yeah, call me back, okay? Bye."

"While we're on the subject, Clint..." Nat started, looking at her best friend.

"Here we go," Clint rolled his eyes.

"No," Nat continued, "you need to learn to answer your phone when people call you, okay? It's very frustrating."

"I'll try my best," Clint smirked as Nat playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Should I try again? I should try again. I’mma try again," Kate smiled as someone answered the phone, "Sometimes back-to-back calls isn’t the right move. In this case, it was!"

"I’m sorry, Clint Barton can’t take your call right now." A strangers voice answered.

"Shit," Clint sighed at Kate, "you're going to try find me aren't you?"

"Most likely... yes," Kate shrugged in agreement.

Kate hung up and dropped her phone quickly. She looked around in shock and lifted her phone again, tracking Clint's location.

"That is very useful," Ned approved.

She looked up at the driver, "Sir, I’m gonna need you to speed up. Please."

The scene changed to Hawkeye, tied up on a chair, surrounded by the Tracksuit Mafia.

"Wakey-wakey, bro," a man laughed maniacally as he ripped off the bag that covered Clint's face.

"You look so bored," Peter laughed.

"It’s a nice place you got here. Not creepy at all." Clint nodded, looking at his surroundings.