✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 57

13.3K 385 39
By LilaAurora_LA

RITA IS SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW

RITA

I was in the nursery of our daughter, lying sideways on the couch, taking a little rest when I felt a shadow lingering over me, making me frown.

I opened my eyes, looking up to see Roman. "Why are you sleeping on the couch, ragazza?" he asked me — picking me up.

I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me out of our baby girl's nursery. We found out few months ago that we were going to have a baby girl.

And as soon as the gender was revealed, Roman started to renovate the room next to ours in a nursery.

He bought everything in white and baby pink. He was more exciting about decorating the nursery than me.

Therefore, I let him decorate the nursery. He also often asked for my opinion, coming with his notebook or some catalogs to me to show me if I liked what he was about to buy for our little girl.

I had mostly agreed with the furniture and the toys he wanted to buy as he had a great taste. "I was only taking a nap," I told him with a smile.

"You can also nap in the bed in our bedroom, it's more comfortable than the small couch in the nursery," he told me, kissing my head, as he walked into our bedroom and put me on the bed.

"The couch is comfortable too," I said as he took my chanclas off. I was always in my pyjamas as I was always tired, wanting to take a nap the entire time. And I wore chanclas as my feet were swollen and got sweaty in closed shoes.

"It's still not good for your back," he told me, pecking my lips before taking his shirt off. "Don't you have to work?" I asked him as he took his jeans off too and got in bed with me, pulling me on him and making me rest my head on his chest.

"It's ten in the evening, ragazza," he muttered, caressing my bump. "Really?" I asked surprised looking at the clock to see that it was really ten in the evening. "I guess I took a longer nap in the nursery than planned."

"You mean you slept the half of the day?" he asked me mockingly. "Roman," I gasped him with a smile, slapping his chest lightly, "I cannot help it! I'm pregnant!"

"And beautiful," he said with a sigh, looking at me with downcast eyes, caressing my bump now. "And kind, and gentle, you're too good for me, I don't deserve you, but I can't let you go, I love you."

I blushed at his words, giving him a shy smile. "Don't say that," I muttered, trying to sit up.

As Roman saw my struggle, he helped me sit up — asking, "What shall I not say? That I love you?"

"No, tell me you love me, but don't tell me I am too good for you, or I deserve better, because you're the best thing that happened to me," I said cupping his face, and pecking his lips.  "I thank God every day that I met you that night."

He sat up with a smirk, pulling me on his lap and saying teasingly, "And I thank Lucifer that I didn't kill you that night."

"Now aren't you romantic!" I said with a lot of sarcasm, before looking at him curiously.

"Why didn't you kill me that night? What was really holding you up from pulling that trigger?"

"My sister." He sighed.

"Your sister?" I frowned. He had more siblings? "You have never mentioned her before — not that I remind of."

"Because my sister ... has a dark and painful past — she was a victim of human trafficking," he told me, tracing my waist.

"Human trafficking?" I muttered, and he nodded his head.

"She was sold and bought for almost her entire life, until Valerio and I saved her," he remarked, making me gulp.

"That's why he hates his ex?" I asked with a whisper. "That's exactly why he hates his ex," he confirmed, kissing my chin. "And was loyal to Antonio."

"Do tell." I cocked my head — listening to him attentively. "Antonio helped us save Mia," he said pensively.

"She was like a living corpse by the time we found her — and very scared of me after watching me slaughter her abusers in the room with her."

"I can confirm — watching you tear people apart is a little traumatising." I grinned — showing a little amount with my fingers.

He took my hand and kissed my fingers. "It took me months to convince her that I meant no harm." 

"How did you convince her?" I asked him curiously. He looked in my eyes — saying, "I gave her a promise, and I am glad I gave her that promise that day."

"What did you promise her?"

"I promised her not to kill innocents," he said, and it dawned on me why he didn't kill me that night.

"Right, that's why I am alive, I get it now." I nodded my head.

"Si, that's why," he sighed, nestling his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent and kissing me there, "I couldn't put a bullet through you pretty face."

"You think my face is pretty?" I grinned. "Very pretty." He kissed me all over my fave. Giggling, I tried to push his face away, his beard was grazing my face.

When he finally stopped kissing me, I lied tiredly on his chest — my belly between us like the big wall in china.

"I want to meet your sister," I told him — breaking the silence and making him look at me with a frown.

"I told you she isn't fond of seeing—"

"I think she will be happy to see me! I mean, I am not anybody, I am your wife — your family — right?" I asked him, biting my lip.

He looked at me softly, before sighing and nodding his head, and saying, "You are family, but—"

"Please, Roman! If she doesn't like being around me, I'll never bother her again! I promise!" I interrupted him, looking at him pleadingly.

"All right," he gave in, making me squeak happily. "We can visit her."

"Great!" I claimed, clapping my hands and getting off bed. "Let's go!"

He looked at me sceptically. "Now?"

"Yes! Now! Come on!" I smiled, pulling him by his arm to get him off bed.

"It's late, Rita," he told me, getting off bed.

"It's only ten," I mumbled with a frown. "Can't you call and ask her if she's awake or not? Please? I am like craving to meet her now ..."

He chuckled before stroking his chin with a grin, asking, "You're craving to meet her?"

"Yes, I'm, so please call her," I pleaded him.

"All right," he said, taking his phone, calling her. He talked to her in Italian on the phone as she picked up his call. I waited excitedly, happy that she was awake, and we could visit her.

"She's awake," he told me after ending his call. "Perfect!" I clapped my hands, wearing my chanclas again. "Let's go!"

"Don't you want to change first?" he asked me, looking at me. I looked at my pyjamas.

Then, I looked at him, shaking my head. "No, I'm good! Come on, now! I can't wait to meet her!" I told him.

He chuckled before wearing his clothes again, approaching me, intertwining our fingers, and walking out of our bedroom with me.

"Careful!" he said, as I almost tripped on the stairs, before picking me up. "I oversaw the first step of the staircase," I muttered with a smile.

"And nearly gave me a heart attack," he snorted as he walked down the stairs with me. "I didn't see it because of my belly," I said, looking down on my belly.

"It's all right," he sighed, kissing my head. "Nothing happened to you, that's all that matters."

His words melt my heart. "I love you," I smiled at him as we reached the end of the stairs.

He looked at me softly, giving me a quick kiss on my lips, and letting me down. "I love you too," he told me, before we left the mansion and got into the car.

Three black vans followed us as we left through the gates. "Three vans? Aren't you exaggerating, Roman?"

"No," he claimed, shaking his head, "I can't risk losing you both."

"Okay," I sighed, giving in, knowing I couldn't fight him off if the topic was my safety.

The rest of the ride went in silent. I rested my head against the window, watching the scenery pass by, until we arrived.

*****

He held my hands, helping me out of the car. I looked around as we walked to the house. "I thought she was getting a panic attack if she was around too many people," I said, looking at the security guards.

"They are necessary for her safety," he told me. I nodded my head, "Okay, I understand."

When we were in front of the front door, he took his keys out of his pocket, opening the door.

"Roman?" I heard a feminine voice ask as we entered the house. "Did something happen? Why did want to visit me at this time?"

Then, she walked into the hall, and I smiled as I saw her. She was beautiful.

"Someone craved to meet you," he said, and I blushed and elbowed him as he said 'craved', making me look weird.

Her eyes met mine, before she looked at me with a distaste on her face. "Why did you bring her? I thought you didn't want me to meet her?" she asked, looking at him now.

I frowned, looking at him too. "Why didn't you want me to meet her?" I asked him, feeling uneasy.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Didn't he want me because I was labelled mental in society?

"Because you are a terrible woman." His sister crossed his arms, looking at me with disgust. Her words made me gasp, and I felt a pang in my heart, my eyes got watery as I got emotional.

"Why are you saying I am a terrible woman?" I asked her quietly, before looking at Roman. "Why is she calling me terrible? What did you tell her about me?"

"Everything, he told me you only kept the baby because he gave you money," she told me, before she looked at Roman. "Why did you bring her over? I thought she wasn't my class to meet?"

I didn't know why he told her such terrible things about me, and I was too emotional to ask him either. Therefore, I turned on my heel and walked out of the house.

"Fuck! Rita! Wait!" I heard Roman say, but I didn't stop, I walked towards the car.

I felt him grab my arm as he was close enough, and turned me towards him. "What?" I snapped at him. "What do you want explain? I already see it, you lied to her because you didn't want her to meet me! Because I am labelled delusional and not her class, huh?"

"No, baby, listen—"

"Explain?" I asked, interrupting him. "I won't listen to you! You lying bitch!" I grabbed my chanclas before starting to beat the shit out of him.

"Fuck! Rita! Stop!" he said, trying to stop me without hurting me. "Get away from me!" I screamed, throwing my right chancla in my hand on his head.

"I told her those lies about Josefina, I didn't want her to meet Josefina, not you, damn it!" he explained, ducking down to escape my left chancla I had aimed on his head.

"Oh," I said, feeling a little relieved.

"Yes, oh," he said, taking my chanclas and putting them down before my feet, "Now, wear your damn chanlcas before your feet get cold and relax a little."

"I will calm down, if you go in there and explain her who I am, she still hates me for no reason!" I told him frustrated, crossing my arms.

"All right," he said, before walking to the house. Then, he stopped in his tracks and looked at me after noticing I wasn't following him inside.

"I will not go in there until you tell her who I am, I don't like her hateful gaze," I muttered, shrugging with my shoulders.

"Then, wait in the car for me," he told me with a sigh. I nodded my head before walking into the car.

After he watched me get into the car, he walked back into the house. I waited in the car for almost twenty minutes.

Then, the front door opened, and he walked out of the house with his sister, walking towards the car I was in. I smiled as I saw her looking at me softly.

I opened the door, walking towards them. "Did you clear the misunderstanding?" I asked Roman.

"He did," his sister said before he could answer, looking at me regretfully. "I am sorry for being mean to you, I thought—"

"I know, and it's all right, I forgive you," I said, waving it off. "I am glad to hear that, I'm sorry again," she told me.

"It's all right, I am just happy that we could solve this misunderstanding," I told her with a sigh, as she looked at my huge belly.

"I was craving to meet you, that's why we came, but now I'm craving you to stay with us." I smiled as they both looked at me perplexed.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...