Etched.

By Bamboo_shoot

IT'S TAGGED MATURE... WHICH SUMS UP EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE TAG... BUT... This will be a serial killer AU... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 12
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

1K 77 106
By Bamboo_shoot

And just like that one night, Kongpob found himself standing inside an abandoned warehouse. He covered his nose, getting a foul stench. And looked around for Arthit who had disappeared.

He took small steps around, peeking through the small corners, yelping at the huge spider webs hanging from the half-broken ceiling.

He jolted and spun around hearing a huge thud and heavy footsteps. His eyes widened as he saw Arthit dragging out a man by his hair.

And throwing him on the ground a few feet away from Kongpob. Kongpob immediately steps back, looking at the man with a long unkempt beard and hair. He looks at Arthit questioningly.

But gasps as he sees the man's face. Taking huge steps towards Arthit, hiding behind him unconsciously.

Arthit smirked as he grabbed the man by the collar and made him stand, pushing him back a little. The man wobbled a little, blinking his eyes. Swaying around on his feet. Kongpob stepped back more, not liking the darkness nor the intoxicated man.

"Why are we here?" Kongpob asked, looking around, resisting the urge to grab Arthit and drag them both away. He didn't want to dig his grave right now anyway.

Arthit doesn't reply as he keeps staring at the man with a blank face, tilting his head to the side.

"Arthit..."

"Do you know him?" Arthit walked back and leaned against a huge pillar, taking out a cigarette and lighting it. Throwing the match on the ground beside.

Kongpob shook his head, the alarms blaring, seeing Arthit nod his head. Slowly looking at Kongpob and taking a puff.

Ofcourse Kongpob knew this man. It was the janitor of the middle school Kongpob studied at... Who molested Kongpob any chance given... Violating him... Until one day a teacher found then in the closet, hearing Kong's muffled screams. Just in time of saving Kong from getting raped.

The man took a heavy step toward Kongpob. Breaking his reverie. As Kong stepped away from the stench. Looking desperately for Arthit. Feeling his breathes narrowing with the memories...

"Arthit..." Kong whimpered, looking around the darkness. The small yellow light not helping. "Arthit please..."

"My boy. It's you?" The man slurred, barely being able to stand.

He grabbed onto Kongpob to stop himself from falling and breathed down Kongpob's neck. While Kongpob stood there repulsed from the stench of a garbage disposal.

He looked away, holding onto the man. Shivering, feeling the intense glare at his back. He pushed the man back, helping him stand on his feet. But the man leaned down all his weight on Kongpob and he was lost.

Arthit watched the whole ordeal, still smoking his cigar and blowing it into the air. His eyes darkening as he watched Kongpob struggle.

Arthit clicked his tongue and walked over, thinking it was enough, and flicked the cigar right on the man's forehead.

Leaving some ashes on his face. The man stood straight, staring at Arthit, and scowled.

"You brought me here." The man looked Kongpob's way and gave a crooked smile with his yellow teeth. The small number of teeth that remained.

"Thanks for the sweetheart you brought," the man looks Kong up and down. "I missed your tiny body..."

The man lifts his arm to touch Kongpob's head but received a hard kick in the gut, sending him flying.

Kongpob stepped forward, grabbing Arthit's arm that was heading for another powerful punch. "Please. Please let's go back..."

Arthit yanked his arm away and shot him a look; Kongpob stepped back, covering his mouth. Getting flashes of Nathan's assault. Getting flashes of Nathan in the hospital, never being able to walk again. And refusing to speak to anyone.

And Kongpob was prohibited from visiting. Don't make me finish the job.

He covered his eyes and ears, soon hearing the howls of pain from the man.

"You don't know him?" Arthit gave a glance at Kongpob. "So what's the big deal?"

Arthit kicked the man in the ribs, as the man crouched, curling himself in a ball. Covering his chest and abdomen, to lessen the impact of the strikes.

"You don't know him?" Arthit asked again, kicking his kneecap and breaking it.

Kongpob screamed, hearing the bones break. "N-no. No. I don't. Please stop...."

Arthit paused and Kongpob let out a sigh, thinking it was over. Little did he know that the night had barely begun.

"He knows you. Don't you?" Arthit looked down, stepping on the man's face

The man groaned and tried to get up, the drugs protecting the man against the intense pain. He scowled and grit his teeth.

"Does he know you?" Arthit asked while staring at Kongpob's teary eyes.

Kongpob shakes his head, reaching out with his arms. Arthit pressed his foot harder into the man's head, making him struggle and cry. Thrash his arms and legs.

"Please. I KNOW HIM. I know. Please let go," Kongpob felt his knees buckle.

Getting more flashes of Nathan bleeding on the ground. Of Nathan's life being ruined all because of him.

Arthit kicked the man's chest, breaking his hand that was across it. "So eager to touch what doesn't belong to you..." Arthit takes the other hand and twists each finger.

Making all of the fingers face a different way and smiled when they turned a dark purple. "It suits you," he tapped the man's cheek.

He backed away, the effects of the drugs slowly wearing off. And began to feel the intensity of the throbbing pain in each muscle.

"So eager to lie, knowing you can't," Arthit says with a faked strained voice and pouted at Kongpob while taking a small blade out and swiping it open.

The man crawls away, eliciting a dark chuckle. "Use your arms better," Arthit smirked looking at Kongpob's horrified face.

Arthit rolled his eyes seeing the man struggle and get nowhere, maybe a couple of feet but that's it. Arthit walked over and kicked the man in the face, while Kongpob screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Please leave him. PLEASE," Kongpob wailed, dropping to his knees. "Please, I beg you." Kongpob brought his hands together and held them high.

Arthit looked over, the smirk wiped from his face. He stared at the boy on the ground, wetting it with his tears. He maintained eye contact with Kongpob and kicked the man's face again.

While Kongpob covered his mouth, seeing teeth and blood flying into the air. The man slumped on the floor, barely able to keep his eyes open. Taking loud, struggled breaths through his parted lips.

Arthit kneeled and ripped off the man's shirt, revealing a black and blue back. Already bleeding from the fatal kicks.

Arthit looked at Kongpob And gestured to the blade, "watch."

He brought the blade down and dug in deep, some blood splashing on his face. Smiling and blinking at the gushing blood. Not minding the screams from the man.

"Watch," Arthit commands, digging the knife deeper.

Kongpob snapped his gaze back at Arthit and locked his eyes over the bleeding back, hearing the sharp shrieks from the man.

Arthit stuck his tongue out and tilted his head, moving the man according to his comfort. "Is this good enough? Usually, I don't ask for opinions."

Kongpob stared at Arthit with wide eyes and trembling lips. He hugged himself and took a step back. Not recognizing the man before him.

"Devils don't fly baby," Arthit whispered, putting the final touches on the broken wings he carved.

Kongpob crawled back until his back collided with a pillar and he hid his face in his arms on his knees. Shivering and trying to block out the pained screams coming from the man. And he closed his eyes tight when the screaming stopped.

Hot tears surging out. He looked up to find Arthit staring at him and slowly getting up. Arthit took out a handkerchief and wiped the blade and threw it in a trash can next to where Kongpob was sitting.

Kongpob stared at each movement, their eyes locked. Arthit took out a lit match and threw it inside. Kongpob scrambled away when the trash can lit up, the heat almost burning him.

Arthit stared at him blankly, not bothering to wipe the blood on his face. "Run before someone finds you with a dead body."

Kongpob stared at the man's body, the blood still pooling around him. Kongpob covered his mouth, as he gagged from the metallic smell wafting through the air. Now understanding the stench from before.

Kongpob looks around, gripping his fingers around himself, and stands up, supporting himself on the pillar behind. Taking a deep breath before running out, not looking back. The words Arthit spoke, repeating in his head like a broken record.

Kongpob runs out and finds himself on a backroad with one dim streetlight on the other side, not helping him out much.

He squinted his eyes, looking around through the drenching rain. Snapping his gaze back, hearing rustling coming from behind the trees. He runs forward, almost tripping from the slippery road.

He jolts when a loud thunder strikes, scaring him out of his wits. The lightning becoming scarier. He cried out loud, stopping as he frantically looked around. Not a single car, light, or soul to be seen. And he had no idea where he was.

Arthit never told him and now he was alone on some dirt road in the middle of the night with no cell reception and getting drenched.

He walked a little further, near the streetlight to see anything clearer and nothing came to mind. He was in the middle of nowhere. He let out a broken sob and shook. Crying into his hand, sniffling and shivering from the cold.

Is this how it ends? Him being lost in the middle of nowhere or worse. Getting caught and being blamed for the murder. Because he knew that he wouldn't say it was Arthit.

His head snapped up, hearing some tires on the road. His heart started pounding louder, praying to all powers to help him. He moved back a little and gasped seeing the SUV heading towards him at full speed.

He flinched and bolted, running through the slick road with great difficulty. He heard the small distant chuckles behind him and the sound of the accelerator booming.

He looked back and saw the car right at his heel and ran faster, fearing he'd pass out soon. He panted, holding his chest, struggling to see the path in front.

He felt the heat from the engine on his back and cried, trying to run faster. He tripped and fell over, scraping his forehead and tearing his shirt against the gravel road.

He got up, running faster than before even with the stinging pain from the fall. He turned to the side of the road but tripped at the uneven terrain and Arthit swerved his car, laughing seeing Kongpob's fear.

Arthit kicked the accelerator harder, keeping a tight hold of the steering wheel. The wind from the open windows caressing his hair and rain splashing on his face, cleaning off all the blood.

Kongpob couldn't feel his legs, his feet were frozen and his shoes were worn out. And could feel the water and gravel inside his shoes, wetting his socks and hurting his feet.

He unconsciously started to slow down and fell to the ground. A sharp pain shooting up his spine at the small hit.

Arthit laughed behind the wheel, throwing his head back. Gripping the steering wheel with one hand with the other put the car in park. He brought his arm up and looked at the silver watch that hugged his wrist.

He still had plenty of time. Arthit was Arthit anyways. Always on schedule.

Arthit stepped out of the car, his shirt and hair getting drenched immediately, staring down at Kongpob who was laying on the ground, panting and in tears.

The lightning struck and Arthit leaned down and caressed Kongpob's cheek with his knuckles.

"I know you like the back of my hand, dumb puppy." Arthit cooed. He gripped Kongpob's wet hair in a fist and yanked his head back.

"Try running again," he hissed against Kongpob's cold, wet cheeks and ear.

He hauled Kongpob up by the hair and pushed him against the hood of his car. "Don't you want to run?" Arthit yanked his head back further, licking Kongpob's cheek and biting.

Arthit yanked down Kongpob's jeans, leaving his smooth skin red from the burn. He smacked his bottom and gripped it, digging his nails in. Kongpob screamed, struggling against Arthit's tight grip.

"Shhh... you don't want someone else to see how much of a whore you are...right?" Arthit whispered, nudging his nose against Kongpob's cheek.

Arthit gripped around Kongpob's hard self. "Look at you. Being so aroused at the thought of being fucked mercilessly on a backroad. For anyone to catch."

Kongpob covered his mouth, stopping his cries from escaping. The fear of being caught being engraved in his brain. He shook his head, rolling his eyes. His head lulling back, against Arthit's shoulder.

Arthit chuckled, teasing Kongpob, landing another smack. "You want to be caught don't you?"

Arthit began a fast pace while Kongpob muffled his cries, looking around in the darkness. Letting his head fall back and close his eyes as the rain droplets hit his face hard.

"Is that why you're screaming like a needy bitch in heat?" Arthit bit Kongpob's ear, suckling on it.

Twisting his nubs painfully. Kongpob looked down at his discarded clothes on the ground, all soaked and ripped.

"You like being used, don't you?" Arthit hissed, biting into Kongpob's shoulder, humming in satisfaction.

"You like being used by others too?" Arthit growled, landing another smack.

"No. Please, please...I didn't do anything...please...why are you doing this-" Kongpob cried, gripping the hood of the car.

"Slutty bitches don't get to talk," Arthit bent Kongpob over the hood and spread his legs apart. Spanking him until they were glowing red even in the complete darkness.

The thunder, the rain hitting the ground in contant sprays, along with the spanks and Kongpob's cries, broke through the silence of the road and forest nearby.

Kongpob gasped, covering his mouth, feeling a small ring being placed on himself. Eyes rolling back and head falling forward, leaning it against the car.

"Does my sweet little slut like it?" Arthit asked, swirling his fingers around Kongpob's nubs.

Kongpob jolted, feeling the thing vibrate around him, his head spinning and he bites his lip, head falling back.

Arthit grabs Kongpob by the waist and locks his arms around his neck, raising Kongpob on his toes a little. Kongpob plasters his head against Arthit's collarbone, screaming. His body trembling from the aftershocks.

Kongpob cried, squirming, trying to get out of Arthit's grip. Trying to take the thing off of him. The sensitivity hurting him.

The constant downpour making Kongpob shiver. "Finished so soon? We barely started, mutt."

Arthit chuckled in Kongpob's ear and Kongpob could feel the hot tears against his cheeks.

"Your tears are so warm. And it's so cold..." Arthit spanked the side of Kongpob's thigh and chuckled. "God, I love the small little noises you make..."

Kongpob whimpered, his chest heaving. He coughed, feeling himself being choked and gripped around Arthit's arms.

"Don't you wonder...how I know everything about you?" Arthit asked, bending Kongpob over once more and spreading his legs, coming between them.

Kongpob shook his head, the words barely registering in his pleasure-filled head. His body trembling for another shatter.

Arthit smirked, "braindead already puppy?" He thrust in, covering Kongpob's mouth with his hands. "You welcome me so well...like you were made for me to use."

Kongpob thrashed around, not being able to get enough air inside his lungs, the pounding heart not making things easier. Arthit released his hold, not wanting him to pass out yet. They had barely started.

Arthit grabbed Kongpob's hips in a bruising hold, digging into the still healing marks from his previous rampages. Arthit groaned, leaning down and biting Kongpob's back, spanking him whenever he pleased.

"I know everything about you. And you keep that in your head," Arthit started a brutal pace, spanking, gripping, scratching every area of Kongpob's body he could grab.

"You look so pretty bleeding for me. So enchanting," Arthit gave a hard thrust and stopped, filling Kongpob to the hilt.

He flipped Kongpob around and lifted him off the ground. Leaning down to his lips.

Kongpob moved his face, crying. In pain and fear. Arthit's eyes darkened and he gripped Kongpob's face. "Who are you to deny what I want?"

Kongpob looked up at him, with a flushed and wet face. He closed his eyes while Arthit leaned down and captured his lips in a searing kiss. Biting and sucking. Gripping Kongpob's thighs and spreading them wider.

Kongpob hit Arthit's chest, pleading for some breath, moving his head to both sides. Arthit parted with a hard bite and bit his neck. Kongpob panted, gaped in surprise when Arthit came back up and pinned his hands above.

"You're alive because I love your tightness. Give me what I want," Arthit went down to Kongpob's nubs and bit them, eliciting a sweet scream from Kongpob's bloody lips.

"Louder," Arthit whispered, biting harder and licking.

Kongpob thrashed his head, feeling himself come undone once more, the ring still on him and making him lightheaded.

Kongpob begged, squirming on top of the car, only to be taken off and slammed against the driver's seat door. Kongpob struggled to keep himself upon his wobbly feet but Arthit held him around the waist, stabilizing him.

Kongpob's eyes widened hearing an approaching engine. He covered his mouth and bit his lips, closing his eyes. "Scream...let them hear and see you being destroyed."

Arthit fastened his pace and ripped off Kongpob's hands from his mouth and pinned them to the back. Kongpob laid his head on the window and clenched his jaws so hard that it could've broken.

"Why aren't you screaming? Is it not good?" Arthit pouted, gripping over Kongpob and increasing the vibration.

Kongpob convulsed, feeling his impending doom approach. He shook his head, "please...please..." he whispered under his breath. Whimpering with the hard thrusts. Afraid that Arthit would finally break him.

"I wanna hear you," Arthit commanded, biting Kongpob's ear and giving a series of long, hard thrusts. Spanking his bottom and thighs.

"No...please...I can't," Kongpob begged, trying to release his arms from Arthit's strong grip.

Arthit smirked against Kongpob's cheek and pounded in harder, seeing the headlights of the car approaching. Kongpob cried, sobbing and begging. Shaking his head frantically. Arthit took his other arm and plastered Kongpob's face against the window. Completely binding him.

"What would they say...seeing you so helpless in front of me. And liking it?" Arthit gave a series of spanks while Kongpob whimpered, begging for him to stop.

"Beg harder."

Kongpob gave a sigh of relief, finally seeing the car pass and slumped, crying softly. "Such a good slut..."

Kongpob found himself pinned on top of every corner of the huge SUV and rammed into. His begs and pleas falling onto deaf ears. And he soon felt his knees give in and head spin. But Arthit thrust harder.

"I can only cum seeing you absolutely drained, puppy..."

He found himself discarded like a piece of meat on the backseat, naked and bruised. Trembling from the cold and pain. And the loneliness that was choking him.

"Please just this once?" Kongpob grabbed onto Arthit's arm. "Please? I won't ever ask for anything else."

Kongpob held his arm in a death grip, bringing it under his chin. Hugging Arthit's arm, sobbing. Muttering please under his breath like a prayer.

"Please hold me this once..."

Arthit stared down at Kongpob, gritting his teeth. And yanked his arm away. "Who are you to ask me that?"

Arthit banged the door shut and got into the driver's seat and started the engine, hearing the soft sobs coming from behind. He looked at his arm that was beginning to redden from the tight grip. He stared at the arm and clenched his jaws, changing the gear roughly and driving abruptly.

Kongpob put his hand on the passenger's seat to stop himself from falling with the force. Then hugged himself again, trying to cover himself. His clothes were discarded on the road while Arthit changed into new dry ones and left Kongpob naked, wet, shivering, and in pain in the back.

Kongpob buried his head in his arms, crying silently. Missing the glances that were thrown his way. Arthit swerved around, changing lines, speeding, and running the lights. Driving like a madman.

Kongpob felt a soft touch on his arm and squirmed, turning around towards the soft caress. He lifted his chin up higher, feeling a finger softly trace it. His eyes still closed and he hummed.

He looked up with his eyes closed, feeling someone lean toward his face. And dab away some stray tears. He hummed, smiling softly. It had been so long since he felt something so warm.

He felt Arthit hovering over him, caressing his cheeks with his thumb. And leaning down to press a soft kiss on both of his cheeks. He smiled, beaming. His eyes moving rapidly to the side as he tried to open them. But being so exhausted.

He then heard a dark chuckle and stiffened, beginning to sweat. As he felt the body above become heavier. Like multiple people. And he heard the screams of the woman...Nathan...and the man.

The screams getting louder. Them screaming to Kongpob for help. And he heard a distant chuckle ringing in his head.

Who are you?

The words echoed inside, ripping his heart out. His heart dropping to his stomach and his breathing became heavier.

He felt nails scraping on his thigh. Digging in and his jaws being gripped.

Who are you?

His head pounded along with his heart. And he felt the beads of sweat drip down his face. He finally opened his eyes and shot up. Freezing and wincing in pain the next second and falling back down.

He looked around, catching his breath. He was in his bedroom, in bed, still naked and wet. He curls up, bringing his knees to his chest.

Who are you?

He shut his eyes, shoving a pillow to his face to muffle the pain cries. Arthit was right. Who was he? A timepass for Arthit. That's what he was.

He cried into his pillow. And somewhere along the lines of pained screams and broken sobs, he fell into a deep slumber, shutting out the entire world. And diving into the. peace of unconsciousness. 

He skipped his classes and he doesn't recall how many days he had. He just couldn't stand being looked at the way he was now. He could imagine what they thought of him after seeing their beloved head hazer half dead. And all accusing glances were thrown his way because Nathan was with one person and one person only. And that was Kongpob.

And he knew with the way they looked at him with so much hatred and anger when went to the dean to fill out a form for online classes. And he accepted all of it, it was his fault. If only he set boundaries. If only he said no. Then Nathan maybe could have had a normal life, a happy life with someone else.

And Kongpob truly wishes that Nathan can have his happiness one day. He desperately wanted to visit Nathan and fall to his feet. And beg for forgiveness but he knew Nathan's fate if Arthit found out. And as Arthit said, he always knows. And Kongpob already hurt Nathan enough.

He took a long leave from work and promised his nana that everything was fine. But from the tight hug she gave him, he knew she didn't believe. How could she?

She was like a mother to Kongpob, she always knew. Even if she never said anything, she would always silently cheer him on as he fought his battles. And he looked wrecked with the dark circles under his eyes, bloodshot eyes, and puffy face.

So he spent his days cooped up in his home, cleaning, and organizing. And refusing to turn on the TV. And he unsubscribed from every website that gave him the latest news about the serial murders.

He only kept his phone around just so he wouldn't miss a call from Arthit but he was gone. More radio silence. But it didn't phase Kongpob anymore. It was normal for Arthit to go off the radar randomly and pop back up to ruin Kongpob all over again.

Such a fun game, even Kongpob thought it was humorous now. But he was surprised at the loud deafening knocking on his front door in the middle of the night. And he was apologetic to the neighbors who gave him stink eyes here and there. But giggled seeing Arthit.

Which he understood, Arthit had it in him. To make anyone fall for him no matter what he was doing. Whether it was donating half his bank balance to a charity or carving his beloved wings upon his victims.

And Kongpob was the living proof of that.

One night... Kongpob was unceremoniously woken up by loud banging on his door. He walked down the stairs, yawning and rubbing his eyes. Yelping and gripping onto the rails when he almost fell forward. He clutched his chest and groaned, glaring at the steps.

He grumbled under his breath and yanked open the door, something he was taught from a very young age to not do.

He stepped back, flinching when he felt a head fall onto his chest. He stiffened, getting Arthit's essence of Kongpob's new favorite cologne. His hand immediately held Arthit in a protective hold and brought him inside, locking the door behind him.

"Heal me..." came a breathy whisper that was muffled against his chest.

Kongpob took him to the couch and gently put him down, taking the decorative pillows and leaning them according to Arthit's comfort. Not minding the blood seeping onto the couch or cushions.

"What happened?" Kongpob's voice broke as he scrambled around in his closet, digging out the first aid kit.

Arthit rested his head back, not answering. Kongpob turned around and gulped a lump, looking at the ever so aggressive man so weak and silent. He walked back and turned on the lamp a little farther away. Not wanting to hurt Arthit with the bright lights.

Kongpob came and sat beside him, continuously gulping down lumps. "Please don't get hurt..." Kongpob whispered, removing Arthit's shirt and gasping.

"What happened?" Kongpob took out the tourniquet and tied it around Arthit's upper arm, right above the cut. "Please, what happened?"

Arthit groaned and Kongpob flinched but continued to treat Arthit's left arm gently. He took the gauze and gently swiped it around the cut, cleaning up the blood.

"I'm sorry..." Kongpob whispered, seeing Arthit grit his teeth in pain.

Or what he thought he did when he was in pain.

Only Arthit knew the inner turmoil he was in. Today was the first day that he had gotten badly hurt and received a few good punches as well. Mostly, he's the one giving.

And the moment the blade cut his skin, he remembered Kongpob's crying face. And he got distracted for the first time and received multiple punches.

He fell to the ground, groaning for the first time because of one face that popped up. Because of the one boy whose pained expression was etched in his head.

The cut and hits weren't painful, but the sting was real. Arthit was used to it. And had built up his pain tolerance.

But Kongpob. His little puppy was innocent and unmarked. Not a single mark on that beautiful skin, until he met Arthit.

And he enjoyed ruining Kongpob very much. And he didn't care about Kongpob, he didn't care one bit. But Kongpob was the first one he thought of. Arthit's body had dragged him to Kongpob's house without another thought.

And he was expecting rejection, hatred, or fear. But he was welcomed with loving arms, and gently taken care of, with tears. Not because he was afraid of Arthit, but because Kongpob was hurt seeing Arthit hurt.

Arthit always thought that Kongpob never spoke to anyone because he feared he'd be skinned alive. And Arthit would have if he dared, before. But now, seeing Kongpob's genuine concern for a man like Arthit. For a man who did all of that to Kongpob.

It stirred something in him and he didn't like it one bit. He was a monster, he didn't care about people's feelings. He cared about punishing those who do wrong. And he'll continue to do so.

He clenched his jaws, feeling the unsteady breaths fan against his arm.

"Please stop hurting yourself..." Kongpob whispers softly, bandaging Arthit up, sniffling. "I know you won't believe or care. But I hate when you hurt."

Kongpob took a small bandage and moved Arthit's wet sweaty hair away from his face, getting a clearer look at the wound.

He dabbed the alcohol pad on the cut, stopping every couple of seconds to look at Arthit, who kept staring right at him. He wiped his wet cheeks on his shirt and continued treating the wound on his head.

"Does it hurt?" Kongpob caressed over the huge bruises on the pale, flawless chest. His heart aching so much.

"It looks like it hurts..." he murmured softly.

"It doesn't." Arthit looked down at the bandage, answering with a cold voice.

It was cleaner and more efficient than what a professional would do. And he knew it's because Kongpob cared. He cared so much. And it brought back emotions he had buried a long, long time ago. And he had no desire to bring them back.

He yanked his arm from Kongpob and stood up, wincing a little bit covering it with a cough. But Kongpob saw right through him.

"No. Please just rest. Stay for the night, it's not safe to drive in this condition," Kongpob stood up, looking at Arthit with teary eyes. "Please. For yourself. For me."

Arthit stared at him and fisted his hands, clenching hard.

"Don't," he hissed, taking a menacing step towards Kongpob and caged him between the wall. "I can still cause great damage to your little body."

Kongpob closed his eyes, looking down and nodding. Wiping his tears. "You can. But please don't stress yourself."

Arthit gaped at Kongpob and punched the wall, making Kongpob flinch and cling onto him. Hiding his face against Arthit's chest. Cling onto the person who was causing the damage.

"Please don't hurt yourself." Kong whispered. "Please..."

Arthit pushed away, a deep growl escaping his chest. And stormed out, banging the door shut behind him, while Kongpob dropped to the floor. And stared at his blood-stained couch.

Arthit was shaking in rage. He hated Kongpob. He hated how soft Kongpob was no matter how much Arthit broke him. He loathed how someone could care about a monster like him.

Kongpob got up with shaking legs to wipe away the blood that dripped onto the floor.

"Please be okay..." Kongpob whispered, staring at the door. "Please."

Be okay... Because no one ever punched a man who hurt Kongpob... Be okay... Because as bizarre and pathetic as it sounds... Kongpob has fallen in love with Arthit. Love with the little warmth in Arthit's eyes... Each time he tried to mask it with his glare... Because Arthit never gave up on him...

Kongpob paced around the living room, debating whether to text or call. He saw the dark blue and purple bruises on Arthit's chest and the scratches. And Arthit had left before he could treat them.

He groaned, rubbing his temple and hitting it softly. He looked at the phone in his hands and opened Arthit's contact. He caressed over the purple heart beside his name, before hovering his finger over the call button.

He leaned on the wall, deliberating a few more times. Kongpob had never reached out. Nor did Arthit unless it was a command. After what felt like an eternity he opened the messages and let his fingers type. His brain barely functioning. All he could see was the blood and bruises.

He saw the read receipt the next moment in his messages and waited with bated breaths. Soon pacing again. He waited for ten minutes and no reply.

It could've been bad connection. So he waited for another ten. And then twenty. And then thirty. And by the next hour, he had no fingernails left from biting on them.

He got back into bed, still staring at the read receipt. Hoping for something, but at least Arthit had seen it. Which means he was home and safe.

Kongpob placed the phone on the nightstand and stared up at the ceiling, jolting and almost falling out of his bed, reaching for the phone when it lit up.

He eagerly looked at the notification, but it was just a stupid email about Kongpob didn't read the rest. He put the phone back down and turned to the side.

Only to turn around and grab it again after a few minutes, to see nothing.

Arthit didn't do better. He saw the message as soon as he stepped out of the shower with a towel around his waist. And his lips curved up into a small smile, seeing the name pop up.

He opened the message and stared at it blankly. Keeping the brimming emotions inside. Screaming at himself to shut it down.

Please don't get the bandage wet. Put some ointment on the bruises and rest. Don't overwork and eat well.

Arthit dabbed over the message on the screen and he almost typed a reply. But stopped himself. Stopped himself by throwing the expensive, costs most people a fortune, phone at a wall and broke it.

He stared at the shattered pieces of the phone on the floor, and took a nearby vase, throwing that too. Not caring that the bandage was soon soaking with so much blood, from the stress he put on it.

"DAMNIT Kongpob," his scream echoed in the big, dark, empty house.

And the sounds of glass shattering continued. Until he ran out of them, only to slump onto the bed and stare at the shattered phone. Not even trying to sleep.

And he didn't sleep. He'd stay at the gym he had inside his house on the lower floor, exhausting himself. Yet he couldn't sleep. He would keep seeing the distressed face with droopy eyes, looking at him like he was an angel.

When clearly he is the exact opposite, on purpose.

His friends decided to come over, demanding an explanation for the hundreds of missed calls and the huge bags under his eyes.

Toota had given him an hour-long lecture about caring for his health while Bright whined about him having to do Arthit's missed work. And that he better get his shit together.

Arthit had nodded to everything they said, not listening to a single thing. Until a flying tissue box hit him square in the face, giving him another cut on his nose.

He kicked them out after getting them drunk, almost finishing all the expensive liquor in his pantry, and settled in bed, trying to sleep. Only to get up with the surging rage in his veins.

And once he was sure his wounds wouldn't bleed with any strenuous activity, he put on his black hoodie, cap, and mask and headed out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 4.7K 23
Arthit, a young aspiring painter/ medical student.. kongpob, engineering student interested in photography ... Arthit wants to find out about a cert...
19.8K 1.5K 20
All characters belong to their prospective owners. I am only writing this story for fun. I am not making any money or profit off of it Plot: Arthit...
15.2K 1.1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.6K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...