To love a monster (Clary & Se...

By destiel_5ever

What if Clary and Sebastian weren't related? What if Clary catches Jace with another woman? Will Clary forgiv... More

Chapter 1~ Sore loser
Chapter 2~ Gone
Chapter 3~ Lust
Chapter 4~ I'm screwed
chapter 5~ Holy crap
Chapter 6~ Too close
Chapter 7~ He's back
Chapter 8~ Why?
Chapter 9~ What the hell?!
Chapter 10~ Cheater
Chapter 11~ Hate the dark
Chapter 12~ WTF?!
Chapter 13~ Demon troubles
Chapter 14~ My hero
Chapter 15~ Boy troubles
Chapter 16~ Sorry
Chapter 18~ Mine
Chapter 19~ Coffee Time
Chapter 20~ Again
Chapter 21~ Jealous
Chapter 22~ Blackmail
Chapter 23~ Home Alone
Chapter 24~ Intrupted
Chapter 25~ Traitor
Chapter 26~ Goodbye
Chapter 27~ Sleeping time
Chapter 28~ Cuddle buddies
Chapter 29~ Is he worth it?
Chapter 30~ Home
Chapter 31~ Rude much?
Chapter 32~ Rejected
Chapter 33~ Stripper girl
Chapter 34~ Finally
Chapter 35~ Portal
Chapter 36~ City of love
Chapter 37~ At last

Chapter 17~ Starbucks

2.7K 53 18
By destiel_5ever

Sebastian's POV

He cheated on her.

He actually cheated on her!

I don't know if I should be relieved of sad??

I mean, it's awesome that they're not together anymore, but Clary didn't deserve that.

I let her be with Jace, because it made her happy.

I really need to start telling her how I feel now.

***
Clary's POV

"Are you sure you don't need anything else?" I ask my mom, while biting my lip.

She chuckles, "Clary, I'm fine. You healed me, I'm better than new!" She says, dramaticlly.

"I know. I know" I mutter. "Good! Go out with Simon now, the poor guy has been sitting here for half an hour while you keep acting like I'm dying!"

I glance over at Simon to see him sitting on the sofa, awkwardly.

I sigh. "Come on Simon, lets go"

"Ok" he mumbles. "Bye, Mrs. Fray"

I open the door, gesturing for him to go through. "Sooo, where are we going?" he asks, as soon as i close the door.

"I don't know. Let's go to Starbucks or somethig" i suggest. He shrugs, "Ya sure, it's been a while anyways"

***

So now we were sitting in Starbucks drinking our frapps. Now that I think of it, this is actually sort of funny. A shadowhunter and vampire, in Starbucks.

Suddenly, the front door flings open, revealing Sebastian.

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

Every girl in the room stopped to look at him. Well...who wouldn't?? He's smoking hot.

Oops. That slipped.

He strolled toward us, then made a stop in front of me.

This can't be good...

He looked a bit nervous, if you ask me. He was playing around with his fingers, and his face was turning a bit red.

Well this is new.

"Um...Clary, can I talk to you...in private" he asks.

What??

I clear my throat. "Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us"

He scratches the back of his neck. "Actually, I cant" he mumbles.

"It's okay Clary, I'll stay here. I don't want him to knock me out again" Simon says.

I bite my lip. "Okay. You got two minutes"

He nods, and begins to lead me out of the store, into a small ally.

"What is it?" I snap.

Before I knew it, he takes one step forward- leans in, and smashes his lips against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 180 17
The Nephilim Trials: Book One What if, at the beginning of the Mortal War, Clary had stepped outside with Sebastian? What if Sebastian had gotten a h...
31.3K 809 21
[COMPLETED BUT SERIES DISCONTINUED] [BASED OFF THE BOOK SERIES. NOT THE TV SHOW] Clarissa Fairchild and Jace Herondale, the happy perfect couple of t...
83.5K 3.8K 39
When Clary Fray a regular 16 year old girl moves to a new town and a new school, the last thing she expects to find is love. Not just one love but tw...
31.6K 958 22
This story takes place during City of Lost Souls. Sebastian decides he wants his sister to rule beside him and he won't give up until she does. But...