Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

Da Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... Altro

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

2.3K 38 17
Da Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER BEGINS WITH A LEMON. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT, SKIP TILL THE NEXT BOLD TEXT.

Satsuki:"I want to be yours, Y/N. Don't you wanna make me yours?"

Y/N:"W-well, I-"

Satsuki:"That's all I needed to hear."

Satsuki pressed herself on my torso, my little hero down there now is on it's "Overdrive"

She moved her hands down my pants, towards my member. Meanwhile, she kissed my neck, arousing me even more. As much as I didn't want to give in...

I did.

I grabbed her wrists, and pushed her to the bed, freeing myself from her hold. I used that chance to start undressing.

Satsuki:"Ah, I see I awoken the beast inside you... I like it~"

Satsuki bitted her lip, enjoying the view of me removing my clothes. I removed my pants and shirt to the ground.

I was going to remove my boxers too, but Satsuki stopped me. Kneeled and moved her head towards my crotch, kissing my member through the fabric.

Satsuki:"Shh, let me do it... I will tame this beast."

I want to see you try.

Satsuki ripped the boxers in half, letting my "little" hero free. Satsuki gently grabbed it, stroking my member, making me shiver in pleasure. Her hand was soo cold...

Satsuki:"I like your moans soo much... I've been waiting for this a long time, my dear."

Y/N:"I-I see..."

Satsuki:"That's all you have to say? I guess I'll have to try harder~"

She putted my member on her mouth. Unlike her hands, her mouth was incredibly hot.

She sucked on it, her toungue going all around my manhood, licking every part of it. What she couldn't put in her mouth was getting stroked with her hands.

Y/N:"S-Satsu, I'm gonna-"

I grabbed her head and forced her to deepthroat me, cumming inside her mouth. She didn't care, in fact, she moaned. Hard.

Once I was over, I letted her go. She gulped down what she had on her throat, looking at me, smirking.

Satsuki:" 'Satsu?' Giving me pet names already, Y/N~?"

Okay, I've had enough of her teasing.

I grabbed her hands, and pushed her to the bed.

Y/N:"Just so you remember your place, both in battle and in bed."

I was about to insert my member in her, but Satsuki stopped me when she shrieked a little bit.

Satsuki:"W-Wait! I'm virgin, don't be too rough, I-"

Y/N:"Don't worry, I would never hurt you, love."

Well, maybe in the past I would, but definetly not now.

I kissed her. It was kiss with deep feelings behind, it didn't had a piece of lust in it, only love. Satsuki smiled, returning the kiss.

I took the chance to put it in, breaking her hymen in one thrust. She grunted in pain. I tried to comfort her as quick as she felt the pain, caressing her body, hugging her.

Y/N:"Whenever you're ready baby, take your time."

Satsuki had a little tear on her eye, but her pride didn't let her shed any tears. After some seconds, she looked at me and nodded.

Satsuki:"Pound me into oblivion, Jinketsu. Let me see what you're made of."

Y/N:"As you wish, my lady."

I started thrusting slowly, much to Satsuki's displeasure. I'm not gonna risk it. In any case, I could hear her moan, just a little, but she was enjoying it.

Like her mouth, her insides were hot. The difference were, her inners were burning hot. It was stupidly warm inside her. And it felt good.

Satsuki:"Faster! Go faster, now!"

I grabbed her hips, and thrusted as fast and strong as I could. The sound of flesh could be heared from outside, along with the bed creaking and Satsuki's moans. We were making quite the ruckus.

Y/N:"S-Satsu, I'm-"

Satsuki:"M-Me too! Inside, do it inside!"

Y/N:"Fuck no!"

Satsuki:"I'm on the pill, you dummy! Why on earth would I tell you otherwise, huh?!"

Y/N:"Oh, you getting cocky now?!"

I made one final thrust, cumming inside her. Satsuki shouted one final moan, interwining her legs on my back, forcing me to get deeper inside her.

I fell on top of her, exhausted. We were both exhausted to be honest. Satsuki grabbed my body, and turned our positions, she on top of me now.

Just when I thought she was going for a second round, she fell on my torso, hugging me. Closing her eyes.

LEMON ENDED. INNOCENCE PRESERVED.

Satsuki:"...once this is over, you and I are gonna do it way more often."

Y/N:"Is that an order?"

Satsuki:"It is. Now, get some rest, hero. Tomorrow will be a tough day."

Y/N:"It's too early, do you really wanna go to sleep?"

She was already asleep. Welp, I guess I'll sleep in her room, again.

This bed is quite comfortable...

Timeskip brought to us by a thousends of villains, hiding on an underground facility, cheering to a new queen.

It's been two weeks, and nothing happened. We couldn't find anything. In fact, the tournament ended before I could do something useful. Sigh...

???:"WAKEY WAKEY ASSHATS!"

I woke up by the sudden feeling of someone crashing on top of Satsuki, who woke up aswell. It was Ryuko, and she was mad. Like always...

Satsuki:"Who gave you permission to enter in my room, Matoi?!"

Ryuko:"And who gave you permission to fuck my boyfriend, huh?! Me, right?! Then shut it, eyebrows, and move it! You have to look at the news, now!"

There was a T.V. on Satsuki's room, so Ryuko grabbed a remote and pressed a button, images of a city, being attacked by an unknown villain started to appear.

It appears half the city was destroyed, leaving a big crater in the middle of it. Many deaths have been confirmed, including one of the reporters.

Y/N:"Who could've done-"

Satsuki:"Shigaraki."

Ryuko:"How are you so sure?

Satsuki:"My mother wouldn't have risked getting seen by others. Not without launching her final plan. And I fear it's gettting close, I'm sure she's testing Tomura or something between those lines. I know her very well..."

Ryuko:"So, we're running out of time."

Satsuki:"Yes. Let's get dressed up, plan A failed, time for plan B."

While the both of us were getting dressed up, I was thinking of the day I captured Spinner. His words... were still stuck on my head.

Spinner:"I won't talk... but there's one thing I can say... you should get prepared, for doomsday..."

Y/N:"Satsuki, Ryuko, there's something I have to tell you."

Ryuko:"Wassup?"

Y/N:"Remember the day I... well, learned the truth? About me?"

Ryuko:"I don't wanna remember that, Y/N."

Y/N:"Good, because that's not the point. I caputered Spinner that night, and he said something... weird. He said 'I should get ready for doomsday' or something like that."

Ryuko:"Probably nothing too-"

Satsuki:"Shit. Did he say something else?"

Y/N:"No. What's wrong?"

Satsuki:"His words are confirmation for what's about to happen. You two, get back to U.A and make tell All Might these words:'Plan E, begins.' "

Y/N:"What does it mean?"

Satsuki:"He knows. Now, go! I'll try to interrogate Spinner in the meantime."

I nodded, getting dressed up as quickly as I could. Once both Ryuko and I were fully dressed up, we got out of the consulate.

I used Momo's quirk to create a motorcycle, and drived towards U.A with Ryuko.

Ryuko:"Hey, Y/N, the fuck doomsday means?! What's going on?!"

Y/N:"No idea, Ryu, but whatever means, it ain't good."

Ryuko:"Amen to that, I have a feeling, shit is about to go down in every moment."

Y/N:"We'll pull through."

After that, we I drived to U.A in silence. We were both nervous, we never saw Satsuki so worried, even when I died. Ot atleast, that's what Ryuko said.

We reached the school, sprinting inside. Ectoplasm and Midnight, who were in the entrance saw us running towards them in a hurry.

Ectoplasm:"Y/N! What's going on? You look worried."

Y/N:"Ectoplasm, it's really important, where's All Might?!"

Ectoplasm:"He's in mid of class right now, the tournament ended and he's back on his teaching work-"

Y/N:"Tell him these words, say:"Plan E, begins." Hurry!"

Ectoplasm was confused, but nodded anyways, making a clone to rush inside the school, searching All Might's class.

Midnight:"Y/N, you're making us really worried here. What's wrong?"

Y/N:"Satsuki sended us here. I really don't know what's going on, but she said we're running out of time, so..."

Ectoplasm:"They're gonna make a move."

Y/N:"Yeah, I'm sure of it."

All Might suddenly appeared next to me. He was looking at me nervously, panting.

All Might:"...tell me it wasn't a joke."

Y/N:"Do I look like I'm joking?"

All Might:"We have to evacuate the city."

Midnight:"WHAT?!"

Ectoplasm:"All Might, are you out of your goddamned mind?! How are we gonna do that?! And where?!"

All Might:"I'll talk with the president, and tell him the situation, he will understand."

Everyone started to go out of the building, including my class. Aizawa was out there too.

Aizawa:"All Might, calm down, what's going on?"

All Might:"We don't have time, Aizawa. It's gonna happen. We need to bring everyone back to safety, now."

Aizawa:"Are you sure it will happen now?"

All Might:"Yes."

Y/N:"Okay, can somebody explain me what the fuck is going on?!"

Aizawa:"To summarize, the city is going to be attacked."

Everyone:"WHAT?!"

Mineta:"We're so fucked, we are screwed!"

Katsuki:"What do you mean attacked?! By whom?!"

Shota:"By aliens, Kat. Are you stupid?"

All Might:"Listen, Aizawa. Make sure all the kids are inside the school, no one can leave. Ectoplasm, I need you to bring as many people as possible inside U.A. Midnight, pass the message to other schools. 'It's happening."

Nezu climbed Aizawa's scarf, sitting on his head.

Nezu:"Yagi, what you're trying to do it's not something we can do so slightly. If we are going to evacuate the city, we must be sure it's going to happen. Y/N."

Everyone looked at me, worried.

Nezu:"Are you sure they are going to attack us?"

Doomsday... It's been two weeks, and no attacks, no criminals on the streets and suddenly, a city get's blowned up...

Satsuki:"I know her very well."

Y/N:"Yes."

Nezu:"I'll take care of the president. All Might, evacuate the city. Y/N, Ryuko, get out there and patroll the city, the pros will be backing you up. The rest, back to their respective classes. Now."

I nodded, patting Ryuko's shoulder to gain her attention. She was completely shocked, not understanding anything.

Y/N:"Move it gear eyes! We don't have all day!"

Ryuko:"R-Right!"

So, it begins...

Timeskip by Y/N and Ryuko walking through the empty streets of Musutafu.

3 hours has passed and the entire city was empty already. All Might works fast...

Ryuko and I were on top of a building, scouting the city for something weird. So far, everything has been in calm.

I used Momo's quirk to create some earpieces. I gave them to all the pro heroes I saw during out scouting. So far Endeavour, and Midnight have one.

Y/N:"Hey, babe, something there?"

Midnight:"Absolutely nothing, this is a ghost town."

Y/N:"Hot stuff, report."

Endeavour:"You're not my boss, worm."

Y/N:"Ryu?"

She gave me a thumbs up, her gaze still fixated on the streets.

I'm not wrong, right? Have I... have I fucked up?

All those thoughts dissappeared when the ground started to shake violently.

Ryuko:"The fuck?! An earthquake?!"

I looked below us. The ground isn't shaking...

Y/N:"RYUKO! COME, NOW!"

Ryuko sprinted towards me. I grabbed her, and jumped out of the building, using Katsuki's quirk to levitate with one hand while I grabbed Ryuko with the other one.

Suddenly, the entire building we where in exploded into tiny pieces, desintegrated

Ryuko:"A BOMB?!"

???:"Nope, me!"

Behind us!

Y/N:"GAH!"

Something kicked me on my back, launching me and Ryuko towards the ground. I turned around, reinforcing before we could get crushed on the ground.

I opened my eyes, seeing Nui Harime on top of us.

Nui:"Hi!"

Y/N:"Bye."

I opened my palms, a huge explosion occuring on her face. Nui was fast enough, dodging the attack.

Ryuko stood up and used Senketsu, getting into her combat mode, her scissor blade in hand.

I stood up too, facing Nui.

Nui:"Aww, two against one, that isn't fair!"

Ryuko:"Suck it, bitch."

Nui:"Let's even the odds, okay?"

People started to come out of everywhere, even the ground. Dozens of villains were already on the scene, trying to ambush us.

Ryuko:"Y/N, GET ROUGH!"

Y/N:"Gotcha!"

Ryuko ducked next to me, letting me do my stuff. I opened my palms, and started spinning throwing ice and fire everywhere.

Y/N:"OVERDRIVE!"

My fire was burning everyone, just to get frozen instantly. In the end, the villains were either freezed, or unconscious.

Nui appeared right next to me, trying to stab me with her sword, but Ryuko charged at her, parrying her attack. She tried to follow it up with a slash to her head, but the bitch was fast enough to dodge it.

Explosions, roars, and fight sounds could he heared all around the city. It has begun.

Ryuko:"Y/N, go! I'll take care of this!"

Y/N:"Don't die on me."

Ryuko:"Don't worry, you won't have to protect me anymore, I swear it."

I nodded, running towards the fighting sounds, leaving Ryuko behind. Win, Ryuko. Win.

RYUKO P.O.V

This whore...

Senketsu:"Calm down, Ryuko, you're-"

Ryuko:"Don't worry, I have it all under control. Have some faith in me, will ya?"

Senketsu:"I do, Ryuko. I do."

Nui:"Oh? You again? Weren't you too busy dreading your papa's death?"

Ryuko:"Bitch, that won't work again."

Nui:"Hehe..."

Ryuko:"What's so funny?"

Nui:"I just remembered... you already know of Y/N's true nature, right? It's funny, he's more similar to Senketsu than you! You're fucking a cloth monster! Hahahaha!"

I charged at her, throwing an upward slash. Nui stepped back, dodging it.

Ryuko:"He isn't one of your puny uniforms!"

Nui:"Well, but-"

I made a thrust attack. Nui sidestepped, but I sliced her a little bit. Now, I can see Nui a little bit scared.

Ryuko:"And he ain't a monster either!"

I was about to throw another slash, but I knew she was going to duck, so I kneed her in the nose, breaking it, blood coming out of her.

She was stunned, and I was going to use that chance. I threw another slash, Nui was gonna attempt to block it with the other scissor blade, but I changed the direction of the attack, cutting her hand, disarming her.

Ryuko:"This belongs to me, bitch."

I grabbed the purple scissor blade, attaching it to mines, making the full scissor.

Nui:"You bitch... you bitch! YOUBITCHYOUBITCHYOUBITCHYOU-"

Ryuko:"Holy shit, you're crazy."

I tried to finish her by cutting her head, but suddenly, dark tendrils grabbed my arms, stopping me.

Ryuko:"What the-"

Her hand got stitched back to her arm thanks to those dark tendrils

Nui:"YOU KNOW WHY THE CALL ME THE MOTHERRUCKING GRAND COUTURIER?! BECASUE I CAN STITCH WHATEVER I WANT, WHENEVER I WANT, WHORE!"

The tendrils pierced Senketsu, going through my flesh. Fuck, it hurts!

Ryuko:"Senketsu, claws!"

Claws appeared on my hands and feet. I used them to cut my binds, letting me free.

Ryuko:"Senketsu, thrusters!"

I jumped and aimed my feet at her, using the thruster's fire to burn her face. Those black tendrils appeared again, making some short of shield in front of her, blocking the fire. It didn't matter, since I used them to fly away from her, buying some time and space.

Ryuko:"The fuck was that?!"

Senketsu:"No idea. Her quirk, maybe? Whatever it is, looks dangerous."

Ryuko:"No shit!"

Nui extended those tendrils, flying towards me at high speeds. I started flying everywhere, dodging them all. The tendrils pierced through anything they touched. Better to not get hit or I may not survive this fight.

Ryuko:"Senketsu, any ideas?!"

Nui:"YOU DRESSES UP LIKE A LOW BUDGET HOOKER DISGUSTS ME! I'LL BREAK THAT UNIFORM, LEAVE YOU NAKED, AND LEAVE YOUR BROKEN BODY TO THE VILLAINS! THEY'LL ENJOY IT MORE THAT WAY!"

Ryuko:"Sheesh, she completely lost it..."

Senketsu:"Wait, I see a pattern! Look at her hands!"

Now that he mentions it, Nui's hands are moving in weird motions, they sometimes move to the right, sometimes to the left.

Wait, I see it! Everytime she moves her hands, the tendrils appear from said direction. Knowing this...

She moved her hand to the right and then to the left. I flyed left, then right, dodging the tendrils.

Ryuko:"NUI HARIME!"

Nui:"WHORE!"

Ryuko/Nui:"DIEE!"

I boosted myself towards her, dodging every each of the tendrils, cutting through those I couldn't dodge.

She started using both hands, moving them in all directions. I putted my scissors in front of me, blocking as many tendrils as I could. Some managed to wound me, cuts all around my body.

Ryuko:"ENOUGH!"

I boosted myself upwards, dodging them all. Nui tried to throw more tendrils at me, but I fell on top of her, making her crash through the ground.

I was standing on top of her. Before she could do anything, I slashed her neck, decapitating her. Her head was rolling down the street.

Ryuko:"Try and stitch it now, bitch."

I walked out of the crater she made, and sat  down, my back on a wall. I was panting, exhausted. Yet... I was happy.

Dad... Y/N... I won.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N:"ENDEAVOUR, MIDNIGHT, RESPOND!"

I was running through the streets, knocking out every villain I crossed paths with. They were so many, but, where the fuck do they come from?!

Endeavour:"I'm okay. Go and find Nemuri, she isn't answering."

Shit. Don't you dare, Nemuri!

Suddenly, I recieved a notification on my phone. I've been trying to contact her and the others with it. It was Midnight, sending me a location.

I clicked on it. 500 meters away from me. Hang on!

I used Katsuki's quirk to propel myself to the air, then fly towards Nemuri's location at high speeds. I crossed those 500 meters really quickly. I saw her, wounded, fighting Tomiya and Toga. Bitches had gas masks. They were prepared.

Y/N:"BITCHES!"

I crashed in the middle of them all, sending explosions towards Toga and Temuri. The first one got hitted on her torso, crashing through a building. Tomiya, whoever, dodged the explosion.

Y/N:"Nemuri!"

Midnight:"I-I'm okay, just a fleshbound."

She kneeled, clenching her stomach. She had a knife wound in her tummy. She was breathing hard, sweating hard. Her face was really pale.

Y/N:"No, you ain't good! Pressure on the wound!"

Tomiya:"My oh my, you came~"

Y/N:"I'm not in the mood for your jokes, witch. Leave, or I won't spare you. Last warning."

Tomiya:"Heh, really? I think I should-"

I entered Overdrive, intimidaring Tomiya. Toga got out of the building she crashed in, looking at me with stars in her eyes.

Toga:"It's him! It's him, it's him, it's him!"

Tomiya:"Toga... we're out."

Toga:"Huh?! But he-"

Tomiya:"It's an order. Move."

Toga sighed, but nodded, leaving the place with Tomiya.

When I'm in Overdrive, Creati can make more complex things, so I mamaged to make a first aid kit. I grabbed it, turn around, and told Nemuri to lay on my lap.

I sat, Nemuri on my lap, trying to control her breathing. Adrenaline wore off, so she's feeling the pain now. I opened the kit, and gave her an adrenaline shot. She widened her eyes, gasping.

I got my shirt out, and putted it on her mouth. I'm gonna cauterize the wound, and it's gonna hurt. She could bite her tongue.

I used Shoto's quirk to put fire on the wound, closing it. She screamed in pain, but endured it. I grabbed a bandage, and putted it around the wound. Midnight spitted the shirt, looking at me, impressed.

Midnight:"Didn't know... you could heal..."

Y/N:"Well, after training  with Ojiro for so many years, one learns how to treat their own wounds. Now, hang in there, I'll find a Hospital, you're going to need the painkillers."

I was carrying her bridal style. Midnight was staring at me, smiling like a teen.

Y/N:"Endeavour, I can't keep patrolling, Nemuri is wounded and need medical attention."

Endeavour:"Got it. All Might will replace you, protect her, Y/N."

Y/N:"Oh, now you care?"

Endeavour:"I always had. Even for you, little rat."

Heh.

Unlike earlier, where I could fight anything that comes my way, this time, I have to be careful, I can't protect Nemuri and fight at the same time.

Y/N:"Look, Nemuri! The hospital!"

???:"And where do you think you're going, huh?!"

From under a car, someone appeared, standing between me and the hospital. It was Twice. What he was doing under that car? I don't know nor I want to.

Y/N:"Look, dude you care for your friends, I care for mines. Go and save yours and let me save mines."

Twice:"Oh, no no no no, that's not how it works! -No, it doesn't work like that! -You hurted Toga, so now, I hurt you!"

Twice threw mud everywhere, from said Mud appearing thousends of Twice. We were surrounded.

Y/N:*Sigh*

Midnight:"It's okay, I'll be fine, drop me and-"

Y/N:"Don't even think about it. You'll be safer in my arms."

Midnight:"Then how will you fight?"

Y/N:"I'll figure something out."

Twice:"Charge brothers! Beat the two meanies! Beat them, beat them!"

I was about to use Shoto's quirk to make an ice barrier around us, but blue fire burned all the clones, killing them. Behind me, I saw Dabi, walking towards me, smiling.

Dabi:"Sup. When Aizawa informed me, I thought you would need some help."

Twice:"Traitor!"

Y/N:"Glad to see you here, Dabi."

Dabi looked at Midnight's wound, whistling.

Dabi:"That's gonna leave a nasty scar."

Midnight:"It's okay, Y/N over here likes girls with scars."

Dabi:"Then I should be your muse."

Y/N:"Can you stop teasing me and burn that fucker out?!"

Dabi chuckled, fire around her arms.

Dabi:"Gladly~"

Twice:"H-hey! It ain't funny, you know?! You're a hero! You shouldn't kill!"

Dabi:"I'm sure they can make an exception."

Twice:"You suck at your work! How didn't the fire you?!"

Dabi:"Beacuse I would 'fire' them. Let me demonstrate."

Dabi threw a huge blast of fire towards Twice, who had to make many doubles to secure his escape. Twice decided to make a run for it, going to a alleyway, dissappearing.

Y/N:"Thank you, Dabi. Now, let's go!"

We both sprinted to the Hospital, searching anything that could be useful in there. We grabbed some painkillers and bandages of higher quality.

Dabi:"Here."

She passed me a glass of water so Nemuri could chug the painkillers with the water. She thanked her, and drank the water along with one pill. Meanwhile, I undressed her, carefully removing the old bandage.

Midnight:"My my~ You're gonna do me infront of Dabi?"

Dabi:"I wouldn't mind looking... or joining."

Y/N:"Shut up you two... I'm just putting new bandages, don't get pumped up."

While I was bandaging Nemuri, Dabi was looking through a window. Her signature smile dissappeared, afraid of whatever was there.

Dabi:"Y/N... we have company."

Gigantomachia:"MASTER'S SLAYER! I, GIGANTOMACHIA, WILL BREAK YOU!"

Dabi:"And he's angry. A lot."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

227K 3.8K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)
57.8K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
99.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
110K 2.6K 53
To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do it. And the first step is getting into...