Worse Boyfriend of the Year

By Tarena_G

Worse Boyfriend of the Year is about billionaire blood Capri Dior and her crazy influencer boyfriend Axel Kea... More

Intro
Characters
#1- Meet the Diors
#2- Fight for you!
#3- A peek of Axel
#5:The incident
#6- Foreplay, Hospital and Tears
#7- Home beats home
#8- Effects
#9- Ex

#4- Loyalty??

3 0 0
By Tarena_G

"Hey girls" Capri said walking in only to see her friends drinking and hanging out with lots of food.

"You look like shit" Dearra said acknowledging her presence and walking up to her.

"Looks like you guys started without me" Capri said with a little smile as her beautiful dark skinned friend looked at her sadly.

"Gosh what happened to you Capri?" Rhiannon asked.

"I know right? This is unlike you girl" Laila said eyeing her look.

"Come-on cousin. Spill" Neisha said pulling her with a smirk. "Nuhuh you'll ruin the couch. Go freshen up, ew" she said.

Dearra turned to give Neisha a look before rolling her eyes at her.

"I'll help draw the bath. Change into my clothes if you like" Dearra offered pulling her away.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Neisha muttered.

"Pizza is here!" Rhiannon said excited walking towards the door.

The guys hyped Axel as he walked into the exclusive party. He shook hands with them and they ordered drinks.

"Thought you wouldn't make it bro" Nolan said.

"No way in hell he was gonna miss this" Eli said and Christian laughed.

"Yeah right" Axel said downing two shots of alcohol immediately the drinks came.

"Whoa whoa whoa easy man" Christian said with a laugh.

"Someone's ready for some fun" Eli teased. "I don't want your feisty girlfriend having my ear when you get home drunk"

"Yeah you're bad influence enough" Nolan teased and they all laughed.

"There's no girlfriend to go home to tonight. I messed up" Axel replied downing another glass.

"She'll come back. She loves you enough. Now don't get wasted yet. The fun is about to begin" Eli said patting Axel's shoulder.

"Hey guys" A group of girls said walking up to them.

"Yeah right" Christian said with a smirk.

"So wanna tell us why you came looking messed up?" Rhiannon asked immediately Capri walked in.

Capri took a slice of pizza and bit out of it.

"Shhh it gets interesting now" Neisha shushed trying to concentrate on her movie.

"Really? That's what you care about now? You have a tv at home you know" Dearra called out irritated.

"Bitch calm down. What else am I supposed to care about?" Neisha replied rudely.

"Keep this attitude up and you'll get bitch slapped. Capri is hurt and you don't even give a damn!" Dearra yelled at her and Laila smiled before holding Dearra back from fighting.

"Girls stop!" Capri yelled but they didn't.

"It's obviously boy drama she'll get over it. She chose to be with him anyway" Neisha said not affected before taking a sip from her drink.

"What?" Rhiannon asked getting pissed off herself.

"Girls it's fine. Just had a domestic accident and Axel..." Capri said with a sigh.

"It's fine girl. Let's have our girl's night and forget about everything" Dearra said and they took shots.

"You heard the girl" Neisha said excited and the girls giggled.

"He has been calling non-stop girl. Talk to him" Laila told her but Capri just sighed.

Neisha took pictures then went on Instagram and watched the video that was sent to her dm. She turned to look at her friends and saw them talking and laughing.

The party was thriving and she smiled then picked up her purse. Dearra picked up her phone and answered the call then walked away.

"Going somewhere?" The girls asked Neisha.

"Yeah I have to go. I uh have an emergency to take care of" Neisha said picking up her phone.

"Everything okay?" Capri asked.

"You worry too much Capri I'll have things under control. Bebe just called she needs my assistance. I'll explain things later girl. Hopefully you fix things with Axel" she said giving her a kiss then waving the girls bye before walking out.

"That's strange" Rhiannon said giggling. "Neisha rushing out to help? Impossible" She said.

"I'm low-key glad she's gone girl. Sorry baby" Laila said blowing a kiss to Capri.

"It's fine honey" Capri said. Dearra came back running her fingers through her hair.

"Where's Neisha? I'm glad she's gone girl but.."

"She had an emergency. Something about Bebe calling and all that" Capri replied nonchalantly.

"No way" Dearra said suddenly tensing up.

"What's wrong?" The girls asked. Rhiannon took a chicken lap from the bucket.

"That was Nolan on the phone and he's with Leona" Dearra said.

"You're not making any sense. What does that have to do with anything?" Capri asked her.

"Yeah spill it I'm dieing to know" Rhiannon said.

"Remember the exclusive party that's meant to hold?" Dearra asked.

"Don't tell me it's tonight. Damn how could I have missed it? We have to go if I really wanna shoot my shot with Eli" Laila said freaking out.

"Eli? He's too much for you girl. He's Dearra's kind of person" Rhiannon said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Laila asked.

"How about we let go of all these and hit the party instead?" Dearra suggested and Laila gave her a look but nodded anyway.

"Uh I don't know" Capri said being indecisive.

"Yeah only thing you should know is you're gonna get sexy and forget the night" Dearra said.

"Now that's a vibe right there" Rhiannon and Laila said and they all laughed.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
The girls stopped at the mansion and got in with their cards for the exclusive party.

"Whoa this is crazier than I imagined" Dearra screamed.

There were lots of people dancing, making out, playing games, making bets, doing dares, drugs and alot of other things. The pool was crowded yet high above it on the ceiling stood an artificial moon, Disco lights and beautiful arts.

"Y'all made it" Eli said running from the DJ's side to them.

"Yeah. This party is so sick Eli" Laila said cheerily and he smiled then turned to look at Dearra.

"You should go get drinks girls and stay away from the hard stuff Dearra" Eli cautioned and they laughed.

"Darlings you look sexy tonight" Christian said immediately he joined them with Nolan by his side.

"Thought y'all wouldn't come although your girl Neisha is here" Nolan said.

"Uh Eli come check this out" A girl said pulling him by the arm.

"Just get comfortable. Uh you should go find your boy, Capri" he said leaving with the girl.

"Neisha is here?" The girls asked.

"Of course" Christian said with a shrug.

Capri sighed then walked away and went in search of Axel.

Axel laughed with the ladies as he played games and placed bets. They were at the casino in Eli's.

"We should return to the party don't you think?" Neisha asked smirking at him while rubbing his arm after he won. He was high afterall.

"Yeah" Axel said with a smirk.

"Hey" Pierce said walking up to Capri making her halt. "You look stunning honey" he said with a smile.

"Not now Pierce" Capri still searching for Axel with her eyes.

"Easy there Tiger" Neisha said giggling as she tried to keep him stable.

"I'm cool Neish" he said making her blush slightly. He stared at her then laughed and rested his weight on her making them both slump.

"I still love how my name rolls off your tongue" Pierce said lifting her chin so she'd meet his eyes.

"Pierce I'm not cut up for this. I have to go"

"Looking for your boy? Saw him with Neisha a while ago. Told you she's a slut that needs to stay away"

"So do you Pierce" She said poking his chest with her finger and pushing him away. He laughed then backed off and she walked to the direction hurriedly.

"You look just adorable" Neisha said trailing his finger with her face still in the position and she smirked.

"What's going on?" Eli and Rhiannon asked ongetting there and the boys lifted Axel up.

"Neisha!" Capri called angrily when she got there. "Stay away from my man" she warned.

"I'm tryna help his drunk ass I could never be interested in him, I don't know why you'd think that" she said annoyed.

"Don't meet my other side. You'll hate it" Capri warned and Neisha teared up.

"You didn't just embarass me because I was tryna help your man!" And with that she cried and walked away.

"This is beyond me" Christian said laughing.

"Don't feel bad for standing up for yourself Capri. We all know Neisha is sketchy" Rhiannon assured her.

"Yeah...so I ahhhh babe hey" Axel said still high.

"Axel we leave now! Don't let me get home before you!" Capri told him walking away.

"Capri?" He said coming back to his senses. "Damn" and with that he ran after her.

The friends laughed and shook their heads.

"Did she just bring him out of his drunkenness?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
13 4 10
I thought sleeping will make your work easier, and you i never said that my past was tragic "I said while pointing my finger towards him. He catched...
27.9K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
3.1K 142 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...