HISTORY3: Trapped | Novel

By ddonghan

The story of a police officer who becomes trapped in the underworld, as he develops feelings for a gang leade... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - End
Epilogue - Tang Yi & Shao Fei

Epilogue - Jack & Zhao Zi

956 16 4
By ddonghan

Jack is lying on the couch, waiting for his lover who hasn't returned home even though it's so late after 10pm. However, Jack is also accustomed to waiting up for Zhao Zi.

In the army, the strict regimen of training gave him unimaginable skills. Put nicely, it was to protect the country and its citizens, but put in perspective, he was simply a killing machine trained for a long time under the army. Under his commander's order he had to kill, the only difference is that when you do it in the name of your country, it's not considered illegal, but in the end, he was still a machine that simply listened to orders. To live or to die, to be valued or cast aside, this was all dependent on your superiors, and you also had to watch out for what they thought of you.

"How boring," the man lying on the couch remarked, thinking about his past.

Since he was going to kill anyway, why not let him choose his target? And that was how he left the army and chose the high-risk career path of a mercenary, to be hired by a buyer at high prices, and time after time in each battle, he escaped the grim reaper's axe.

Jack closes his eyes, breathing in the air in the house.

In the past, the air that he breathed was filled with either smoke and sulphur or the coppery tang of blood leaving a body. Now, around him all he smells is the aroma of food.

Unconsciously, Jack slips into sleep and a dream, but is forced to revisit his past. In his dreams he hears the sound of a bullet being fired from a gun, hears the loud explosions echo, hears the signs of people, one after another, falling and never getting up, hears the sound of blood gushing from a gunshot wound. Just as he thought that he could escape and finally be free.

"I really want a place that I can return to," he sighs.

=

Although the sound of the key entering the keyhole and the main door opening is very soft, Jack, an ex-mercenary who is used to being on high alert always, still startles.

Jack's eyes snap open suddenly, and he looks at his surroundings in a mixture of fear and wariness, until he's sure that he's lying on the couch in the living room. Only then does he straighten, his entire back drenched in cold sweat.

"Hehe, you're not asleep yet?"

The smell of alcohol is strong on Zhao Zi, and holding onto his noisily clinking set of keys, he laughs and looks at his lover, who often waits on the couch for him to come back.

"You had to put in overtime again?"

Zhao Zi's nose scrunches up as he shakes his head, "No, I went out for drinks with Ah Fei and Jun Wei."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Hnn, I did."

Zhao Zi removes his shoes and moves over to sit right next to Jack, then leans his entire body against the man's shoulder. He adjusts himself until he's most comfortable.

"Liang Dian, hehe, Fang Liang Dian is so huge."

Only at this time, acting all cute would Zhao Zi call him by his birth name. Zhao Zi happily reaches out to caress Jack's abdominal muscles.

"Hey! You really have some fetish for this huh?" Jack does not know whether to laugh or cry as he says this, and even though he doesn't mind being sexually harassed in various forms by the shorty, it feels a little different tonight for some reason.

Why is Zhao Zi's hand starting to move towards that somewhere?*

Zhao Zi swallows and looks at the area that is beginning to have some reaction with his touch, "It's hard, huge... and a little hot."**

"Shorty, are you intending to call in sick to work tomorrow?"

Since Zhao Zi has lit a flame in his body, then he must be mentally prepared to douse the flames out, all night long.

"I want to eat you up!"

Zhao Zi suddenly throws himself towards Jack and Jack, who is unable to react in time, ends up lying on his back on the soft couch.

"Huh?"

Jack looks at his lover, whose face is filled with determination, and allows Zhao Zi to pull up his loose shirt, lie on his chest and begin to lick and suck at his nipples.

The pants coming from Jack makes the person who took the initiative to attack him very satisfied, and so Zhao Zi continues to slide down Jack's body, kissing Jack's abdomen, and then he pulls down Jack's shorts to reveal an already hard member.

"Hey, you can't really want to top me, right?"

"Hmph!" Zhao Zi immediately glares at Jack, who is sitting up to get a better look at him.

Zhao Zi seems very unhappy that Jack seems to be doubting him. "I'm a guy too, if you can top me, then of course I can top you. What about it? You're looking down on me, is that it?"***

It's all Ah Fei's fault! Earlier when they were drinking, he suddenly grabbed him and asked if Zhao Zi was still a virgin, and in the end in a fit of anger he retorted, "Who the hell's a virgin, I've already done it with Jack!"

Shao Fei only went 'oh', and continued, "You may have grown behind, but in the front it's as if you're still single."

The drunk person holding and teasing the hard member in his hands suddenly starts crying, scaring Jack to the point of falling on his back again on the couch.

"Shorty, what's up with you?"

Zhao Zi points at his similarly hard member and very loudly says, "Ah Fei says that even if I've done it with you, it's only in the back that I'm not a virgin, but in the front it's as if I'm still single and a virgin!"

"Pftt...."

Hearing this, Jack can no longer control himself and starts to laugh, hugging his abdomen. Geez, what do these guys usually talk about? What a mess! Jack sighs, thinking about his ex-boss, who's faced with such an unpredictable lover.

Tang Yi, you've got a tough life ahead of you.

Hold on a second! It seems that Jack himself didn't get any luckier in his choice of partner, if he had to identify someone who was ever more ridiculous than Officer Meng, wouldn't it exactly be the Zhao Zi kneeling right in front of him right now, the Zhao Zi who wants to 'top' him?

Suddenly struck with reality, Jack looks at his shorty with a frown. An opportunity for a prank flashes through his head then.

"Shorty, you really want to 'pop your cherry' for your 'front' as well?"

"Hmph, of course!" Zhao Zi burps, side eyeing Jack.

Jack raises an eyebrow and reaches for Zhao Zi's chin, and with a strange smile he says, "Okay, I'll let you 'hug' me!"

"Really? I can really eat you up?"

Zhao Zi swallows with excitement, and all that surfaces in his head is the image of this handsome and tall man being on the receiving end.

"Really, but..." Jack squints at Zhao Zi, and pretends to be very embarrassed as he continues, "Once you've eaten me, you have to be responsible to me for life."

"Of course!"

The young officer proudly puffs out his flat chest, and although he does not have any hard and firm pecs, he's definitely a man of his word, and he will be responsible towards his food...

Eh, that's not right...

It's being responsible to his own 'man' for the rest of their lives, he definitely will.

In the room

"Jack... hold on... Jack.... Jack..."

Inside the room, illuminated by only a single light, moans and harsh panting echo.

"What's wrong?"

Jack knows exactly what's wrong but still asks, holding onto his lover's waist, and continuing what he was doing earlier.

Zhao Zi, as he pants, asks suspiciously, "Seems like... hah... hah... seems like something is a little... a little wrong."

"Which part is wrong? Didn't you want to top me?"

"Yeah.. earlier, earlier... we agreed... That I would... hah... that I would top you..."

"Shorty, aren't you on top of me right now?"

"Hnn... nnn... yeah... yeah... ah..."

"Then that's correct, I'll continue to let you 'top' me then!"

What a cunning smile, as Jack says things that make his face flame.

"Okay... okay.... I, I'll continue... continue to top you... if it hurts... ha-ah... you have to tell me..."

Zhao Zi imitates the way Jack is always so considerate of his feelings when they're having sex, and repeats these reminders to Jack. Right now, if someone took out a magical mirror and put it in front of Jack, they would surely be able to see the fox tail behind him swinging from side to side.

"Okay!"

Jack, whose scheming plan succeeded, continues to embrace the shorty he loves so much, eating the drunk police officer so clean he doesn't even leave any bones behind.

"Ah-"

Jack inserts his hard member upwards into Zhao Zi's opening, and because of the way that Zhao Zi is sitting across Jack's laps, the depth at which he penetrates Zhao Zi is even greater than usual. Every thrust accurately hits Zhao Zi's prostate, and with each thrust, Zhao Zi finds it increasingly difficult to stop himself from making any sounds. Passionate moans sound in the room that belongs solely to them both.

"Ah- Jack... It feels so good... so good... Jack..."

"Me too," Jack says through gritted teeth, enjoying the sensation of his cock being squeezed in a vice with satisfaction, "It feels very good for me too."

"Then I'll... Then I'll continue... to top you..."

Zhao Zi repeats the movement that Jack taught him previously. Every time he moves up he squeezes his muscles and tightens up, while relaxing every time he sits back down on Jack's member.

"Oh god- Shorty you... you... ah...ah..."

Even though it was him who taught Zhao Zi all these tricks in bed, Jack forgot just how much Zhao Zi affects him. Usually, Jack already gets so excited when Zhao Zi responds to him without doing anything special, not to mention a Zhao Zi actually putting everything he knows to good use right now - Zhao Zi is completely messing up his rhythm.

"Ah-hah, Jack... Does this... feel... good?"

"Damn it!" the man who's quickly losing control curses.

This is no longer an issue of whether it feels good, but a matter of him reaping what he sowed as he's getting just what he asked for.

Oh god! It's so tight there!

Cumming prematurely is the greatest blow to a man's pride, well, that's alright, it looks like his pride is quickly, almost...

"Ah- hah-"

Jack thrusts upwards into Zhao Zi with all the strength he has, then releases into his lover's body.

Zhao Zi looks at the man lying and panting on the bed, and a satisfied smile tugs at his lips.

"Hehe, you actually came earlier than me,"

Wow, so the one who's in charge of 'topping' the other does last longer! Every time they had sex before this it was always Zhao Zi who came first, and who expected that he could see Jack's expression like this, post-orgasm?

Zhao Zi looks at his lover's face, and makes a weird sound.

"What're you looking at?" Jack glares at the man who's sitting on him, pissed off.

"Jack.... What should I do?"

"What is it?"

"I think I..." Zhao Zi says honestly, "I've fallen more in love with you."

Every time he sees an expression on Jack that he's never seen before, he finds himself falling in love with Jack again. Is this normal? Or is it abnormal?

After receiving a confession so suddenly, Jack smiles and asks, "The next time you drink again, I'll let you 'top' me, okay?"

"Okay!" Zhao Zi nods furiously.

"Just now you ate me, so now, it's my turn to eat you."

"Huh? What-"

Zhao Zi is abruptly flung and pressed into the bed with a pull across the back of his waist. His hole, which has turned red and swollen with all the friction, is still filled with Jack's cock as the man refuses to withdraw.

"Wait a second!"

Didn't they agree to let him be on top for the whole night? Why is he once again pressed to the bed by Jack?

"Didn't you say that we have to be fair? I let you 'top' me once earlier, and now it's my turn to 'top' you once too, this is what we call fair, right?"

"Nnn..."

In his dizzy state Zhao Zi has the niggling feeling that something isn't quite right, but he can't think of how to respond to Jack's statement either, so all he can do is nod in agreement and acquiesce.

"You're not wrong, so okay! Since you let me 'top' and made me feel so good earlier, I'll let you 'top' me once too, but I've got to work tomorrow, so we can only do this once, and no additional rounds."

"Okay," Jack grins delighted.

Zhao Zi secretly sticks out his tongue at Jack in his mind. Lucky for him, Zhao Zi smartly voiced out his conditions first, otherwise Jack's stamina is really equivalent to that of a monster's and if Zhao Zi let him do as he likes, he won't get to see the sun tomorrow, instead sleeping until it's time to eat dinner the next day.

And so with Jack's member, which has hardened again, they continue onto their second round. Of course, Jack keeps his promise to do Zhao Zi only one more time, and then holds onto an exhausted shorty, slipping into sleep with happiness.

=

The next morning, Zhao Zi wakes up under his alarm's incessant ringing. He brushes his teeth and washes his face, then rubs at his bleary eyes out of habit as he walks down the stairs.

"Good morning!" Jack, who's busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen, turns around to look at the shorty who's just woken up and greets.

"Good... good morning..."

Zhao Zi smiles happily and sits at the table by the window, waiting for Jack's breakfast made with love, a few minutes later, his handsome lover brings over freshly made sandwiches and juice, sitting opposite him.

"Does it taste good?"

"It's delicious, ah!" Zhao Zi exclaims suddenly, recalling what happened last night.

The tip of his ears turn red, and Zhao Zi grabs onto Jack's hand. He says, serious, "Don't worry, I'll be responsible for you for life."

"..."

Jack is unable to react immediately, so he just stares at Zhao Zi, dumbfounded. Then he laughs.

"Hey! I'm being serious here, what are you laughing for?"

Jack shakes his head and resists the urge to laugh even more. He deliberately bites at his lower lip and replies, "Then please be responsible for me, for life, okay?"

"Nnn! No problem, I promise!"

Zhao Zi pats at his chest, which has remained flat no matter how he tried to exercise it, and makes a promise to the one he loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 32.9K 32
Wolf's Peak Book 4 Fate only gives a shifter one mate in their lifetime but rarely will she give a second chance mate. Fate has watched Adrian find a...
3.2K 268 17
Jennifer's life gets a little complicated when an unfortunate series of events fall into place, perfectly. She hires a Lawyer that she's much in need...
4.4K 152 14
None To Save Me-无人救我 originally by-又蓝 youlan "I don't regret any of this." "I'll finally be free." ...
2.5K 84 29
4 years ago, Skylar Miller, is kidnap by Paul Warkin. Aside from the beating and other bad stuff; Skylar hates being with Paul. One day Paul did some...