Hey...handsome...😉

By Ekhassina

#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two strange... More

CHARACTERS
BAD DECISION
BIG MISTAKE
BIRTH OF OON
NEW BEGINNING
A PERSON FROM PAST
WAYO'S CRUSH
NEW NEIGHBOR
DINNER WITH PHA
FIRST DAY-SOTUS
MING SAVIOUR
LUNCH TOGETHER
CARING PHANA
PHA AND MING TIME
PHA'S GIRLFRIEND
THE TRUTH IS....
WAYO PROPOSAL
PHA'S HELP
PHA'S LOVE REALISATION
MING'S INSECURE
THEIR WORLD
WHO IS PHA
LITTLE TALK
WAYO CONFRONT PHANA
PHA CONFESSION PART-1
FINAL NIGHT
DINNER DATE
WHAT A MESS
PHA PARENT'S
EVERYONE KNEW
FAMILY
FAMILY-2
FAMILY-3
REALISE HIS FEELING
JEAOUSLY AND MISUNDERSTANDING
CONFESSION(END)

PHA CONFESSION-2

1.4K 67 4
By Ekhassina

AUTHOUR POV  

     Ming... Here on roof top they have small cafe and provide dessert also. We can have our dessert while looking at night view on city. What's say...

    Pha asked him. He thought rooftop will be better to speak with him without any disturbances. Also its really nice place to confess his feeling which they will remember all their life.

Mm....okay...i think its good. Oon will also feel good to see lights and sky like this.

    Then let's go.

      Pha carry oon while ming carry oon small bag. They went to rooftop.

      Wow...p. It's really looks cool.The view from here really stunning.

     Thank you ming. Let's go to that table.

     Pha lead the way. Both of them settled with dessert. Pha and ming got thai coconut pudding like pha preferred. Pha put oon into baby carrier.

      After finished their dessert both of them click some pics with oon. Then both of them settled down into swing with oon who is in pha lap. Few mins later pha turned to ming .

   Ming...i want to tell you something. I mean i want to confess something to you ming.

     Pha told him with nervous.  He hugged oon to his chest.

      Then he continued...I knew its time ming. Now or never.

     What p...

     Ming confused at the same time he feel his heart started to beat fast.

      Ming...don't panic. First hear me out...i don't want to boasting around. I like you ming. I like you so much. I won't say its love at first sight. But i felt  some connection towards you when i first met you. And that feel only make me come to  you and talk with you. First i thought i want realise knew what kind  of feel i felt for you. So i voluntary friend with you.

     Then the more i spend time with you the more i knew about i finally realised i really like you...no actaully i love you. I want to you as my boyfriend, my lover , my husband in future.

      P...

      Ming was stunned. He didn't except this love confession. Sure he really felt lucky. Because its pha who is confessed to him. The one he also have some feeling. No actaully he also love pha. But he knew he is not deserve pha love. Because he is not like what pha think of him.

     Ming was in daze. Pha who saw this put his hand on ming and told him..

     Ming...what i said is all true. I really love you.

       P...p...actually....

     Ming who came back from daze hesitated to tell...

        Say something ming...even though you don't like me the way like you now...but please  just say something  ming. I promise i won't force you to like me back...

      No...no...p...actually...actually... i also like you. In fact i felt really lucky that you also like me. But...but...p... am not that innocent like you thought. I am...i was....

       Ming was hesitated....he didn't say anything. But pha knew what he was thinking and what he want to say...so he said...

    I knew ming...i knew everything about you...about what happened to you...i knew what happened to you a year when you went to pattaya.

     Ming was shocked. He look at pha with wide eyes. He can't believe what he heard is true or not.

     P...

      Pha inhale much need breath before look straight into ming eyes.

     Ming...actually i am the one who is reason of your all misery.

     Pha look at ming and told him with determination. He knew its time reveal everything. He is ready to face ming wrath. But he knew even though he need to face ming wrath but its worth it. Because he want no secret between him and ming. He wants to become everything for ming. So for that trust is important between them.

     What...???!!!

     Ming was shouted. He can't believe this. Pha saw ming reaction pleased him.

       Ming please listen...please... actually that night...

    Pha started to say what exactly happened that day and how happened  and why he he left like that...

       When he finished he is actually crying mess because of his wrong doing. On the other hand ming was shocked more like felt betrayed. He can't digest the fact that the person he love whole heartly is resaon of his miserable life.

    Few sec both didnt react or say anything. Pha saw ming face which is show anger, pain, betrayal was frustrated. He felt his heart tighten.

       Ming...i am...i am sorry.  Please forgive me ming...i didn't do that intentionally. Ming....Ming...

     Pha try to hold ming hand which is on his lap. But ming who came back from his daze get up from the swing while sending killing glare to him.

    Ming...

   Pha who was stunned at ming reaction called him.

     Don't...don't say anything....

     Ming...

    I said don't call my name....how dare you...how could you do this to me...

      Ming....i am sorry...i didnt...

      What....what you sorry for...hummm...

        Your sorry won't give  my innocence back....your sorry won't change my miserable days...you sorry won't change my nightmare with beauty dreams....and...and...my...my...

        Ming was shouted at pha but at the end he cried poorly. He kneel down himself and cried miserably. He can't handle this situation. What he want to forget what he don't want remember is infront of him with proof. He can't even breath in this situation.

        Pha who saw ming state panicked. He also get up from swing and kneel down infront of ming level. But before...pha say anything....

    Waaah....waaah....

      Both ming and pha snapped out from their state. Now both are look at crying  oon who is on pha hold. Ming eyes widen when reality hit him. He quickly pull oon from pha and started to leave from there. Pha was shocked at ming reaction. He follow ming behind. Before elevator close pha also enter inside. Thank god no one there except them.

        Ming....i knew you are angry at me. And i knew i deserve it. But what did oon to do this...why are you behave like this with oon.  He is your brother. Don't act rude...  

Pha was shouted at ming when ming act rudely to oon. He can't tolerate ming behaviour towards innocent oon. But on the other hand when pha mentioned oon as his brother ming bursted...

       He is not my son...he can't be my brother...

        Pha was shocked at ming bursted...he thought ming was angry at him...that's why he reject his own brother like this...so pha was angrily shouted at ming..

    Ming...how could you say like this to your own brother ...

     He is not brother...he is...he is my son...your son...idiot...

      Ming who didn't like pha words finally blured  out the truth...

      Pha who heard this stunned...he can't believe his ears...He shouted at ming..

     What the hell ming...how can  oon be my son...what nonsense you are spourting....

     Haha...i knew you  can't believe this....but what to do...i can't change the fact....oon is my son...YOUR SON...he is result of your UNINTENTIONAL ACT....

    Ming told him sarcastically.  Pha look at ming like ming have 2 heads...when the information sink into him pha was shocked is understatement. He can't describe his feeling...he was shocked, angry, sad but extremely happy...his happiness is beyond the clouds.

    Oon...this cute little oon is actually  ming son not his brother...no no...his son...their son ...phana's little prince...

    Pha smiled subconsciously...he look at ming son...no...his son... he extend his hand happily to hold his precious son...

     Oon...my baby....my son...

      When pha say oon his son ming came to reality. He realised how he blured out the truth to him. He quickly tighten his hold and start to walk back before pha reach either of them. Pha who ming reaction frowned.

        Ming...

       No...no...this can't happen...i don't like this...no...no...

      Ming talk to himself...pha who saw ming reaction called him.

     Ming...

     But before he say anything elevator opened and ming who say this run out from there...

     Pha was stunned few sec. Then he also run behind ming after realised ming intention.

    No..no...Ming can't leave me like this..he can't take oon with him like this. He can't take oon from me... oon is mine...my son...my baby boy....

      Pha thoughts are all over him. When he came out resturant he look around to see ming and oon.  Then he spotted both of them who is trying  to take cab. He felt relived at run into them. He shouted ming name...

         Ming...ming...

      Ming heard his name look at pha who is running to their direction.

        No...no...this can't happen. Oon is my son. My baby...

       Ming tighten his hold. Before pha reach them ming enter the cab who is stopped infront of them.

       Pha who saw this stunned....before shouted...

      No......

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Red String By *

Fanfiction

25K 1.4K 12
"I told you I didn't loved you. But all this time, it was all I ever did." I whispered trough the air, hoping it will be heard by you who's just by m...
31.6K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
44.1K 1.9K 21
"the pain" a two moons story "Love, A word Forth despites. If you asked him 'can hate turn in to love?' He would answer with a "No". His heart was co...
46K 1.8K 34
Ghostship of 2 engineering wolves leading to an M-preg story.