Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 23: Face Of Paris

1K 32 23
By thatoneyasmin

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

"But... he can't misuse it again, so how does he gonna meet (y/n)?" Chat Noir asked.

"There's only one solution," Luka spoke.

Luka stared into (y/n)'s eyes while taking a deep breath. He held (y/n)'s hands as tight as possible, the nervousness really getting on his nerves. (y/n) was confused yet she still looked adorable.

"Scales rest,"

Viperion's identity was revealed right in front of (y/n), the love of his life. Her jaw was dropped, her heart skipped a beat, her hands were shaking.

At this moment, she realised her crush is equal to her enemy equal to her bestie equal to her lover.

"Now you know that I'm Viperion all along, you must be hating me for lying to you," Luka pouted.

"I-" (y/n) couldn't produce a single word, she was completely speechless. Her heart was racing so fast that it could be heard by all people around her.

"I- I am so stupid!"

As Luka expected, she will hate him.

"It's obvious! The eyes' movement, the minty fresh hair scent, the face structure, the jawline, the champagne pink lips, the numbers of lines on the neck, the size of hands, the height. It is all the same!"

"T-that's... detailed than Marinette's whole schedule of Adrien's activities," Luka talked to himself. It couldn't be heard by (y/n).

(y/n)'s shortness forced her to jump and embrace Luka. He was shocked to find out she didn't hate him.

"I'm sorry for lying to you, (y/n). I- I was scared that-"

"That I will hate you?" she cut him off.

Luka nodded with a pout on his face.

She placed her palms on his cheeks as she smiled sweetly. "You do know how much I've been loving you for the past couple of years,"

His face turned as red as Nathaniel's hair when she said that. He couldn't believe that she forgave him.

"B-but I broke your heart before, I made you cry be-"

"Shh. Jessica convinced me to forgive you because you were out of your mind when you said that. If I can convince Jessica to forgive Jake, why can't she do the same thing to me?"

Jessica is the real hero even without a mask.

"Besides, even I was hesitant to forgive you, you proved to me that I was wrong. You become a really great friend and you never talked bad behind me even when I act arrogant to you. And Viperion? He shows me that you really do care for me,"

Luka's heart melted into a puddle as she confessed like that.

"And I- I always wanted to say this since we were 15 but I... I love you, Luka,"

He could hear his heartbeat out loud. His angel just accepted him the way he is.

"I... love you too, (y/n). I always am,"

Later did he know, she pulled him into a kiss without hesitation. She wanted to do this for a really long time. If he didn't scold her on that day, she definitely would get her kisses on the same day she wanted to ask him out.

Luka never realised how important she is to him. She got his attention as soon as he saw her in the pink movable ears bunny hat. That was the first time he saw her when she was hitting Jake with a box of macaroons.

At first, Luka thought that she was a new student, but she wasn't. She was too shy to talk to anyone besides Jessica. They created a bond with each other in just an hour after they first met. Luka learnt a lot from her, especially about fishing techniques.

There is one thing about her that makes him fall in love with her in the first place. Her attitude. She's clingy, but a bad b*tch. She's a softie, but a badass. And he loves how she never hides any of it because she knows how to love herself.

"Uh... now that you two have been reunited, I better go,"

Yikes, Master Su-Han was still there. They immediately pulled away from each other and grinned awkwardly before Master Su-Han left.

"Anyways, we have some issues to deal with after Gabriel's identity was revealed. Congrats on your newly built relationship. Bug out!" Ladybug also left, followed by Chat Noir.

(y/n) waved her hands at them as she thanked them for saving the city again.

"I'm glad that Luka finally becomes a brave boy,"

(y/n) jumped in shock when she heard an unfamiliar voice from her back. She turned around, only to see a tiny flying cobra snake was floating in front of her face.

"TALKING SMALL SNAKE!" she screamed as she hid behind Luka.

Luka giggled as she saw (y/n)'s reaction.

"Greetings, (y/n). I'm Sass, nice to meet you," Sass grinned as he approached her.

(y/n) slowly opened her eyes as she saw the tiny snake was smiling at her. "W-what are you?"

"I'm the kwami of the snake,"

"What Miami?"

"A kwami. Kwami is a magical creature that grants power to a Miraculous holder. In my case, I grant the power of Second Chance to the snake Miraculous holder,"

"Sass is my best bud. He's really nice," Luka smiled.

(y/n) gasped in amusement. "And cute!" she said excitedly as she casually grabbed Sass into her palm.

Both Sass and (y/n) giggled as (y/n) nuzzled her nose on Sass' head. Luka just watched them in awe.

"OMG, girl you're safe!" they turned around, only to see Jessica was running as fast as a flash to hug (y/n).

Sass quickly released himself from (y/n)'s palm and hid in Luka's jacket as always.

Jessica has been so worried since she found out (y/n) was akumatised.

"Why didn't you come and visit me?" (y/n) asked while returning the hug.

"Your parents didn't let me to. They said you need personal space," she explained.

"That... weren't my parents. Ladybug said it was a sentimonster,"

Jessica gasped. "What. The. F*ck,"

"Did I hurt you?" (y/n) pouted.

"Nyeh, kind of. But Ladybug's power has repaired everything back to normal,"

(y/n) embraced Jessica again. She must have felt really bad to hurt her very best friend.

"By the way, I see someone's kissing," Jessica smirked.

Luka quickly faced the other way and hid his face with my hood. He couldn't see (y/n)'s face, but he knows it was red as heck.

"Um, w-where's Jake?" (y/n) changed the topic all of the sudden.

Jessica chuckled. "He's on his way. He just spilt an orange juice on the carpet and my mum scolded him,"

RIP Jake Jason.

Jake suddenly chased for them after he was done cleaning Jessica's mum's carpet. "(y/n)! Dude, you're a winner! You defeated Parisian's supervillain!"

"It's the model in me,"

(y/n) really spoke the truth when she said Adrien was her idol.

"Anyways, let's talk about my akumatisation! Was I hot? How did I look? Does Shadow Moth has a great taste of fashion?"

"You are hotter than the sun, OMG. I want you to dress like that more often!" Jessica shook (y/n)'s body due to her excitement.

"Dress like how?"

"Aww, I wanna show you how but I only have vibrant clothes for you to try on," she spoke.

Jessica rarely wears black because she has such a happy-go-lucky personality. She is everyone's sunshine.

Luka placed my hand over (y/n)'s shoulders. "I know someone who wears those kinds of clothes,"

"Who?"

-----

"Oh. My. Gosh. Was this really how I dressed?!" (y/n) asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Yes! But your eyes were white though. But you still looked hot as frick!" Juleka said excitedly as she looked through her wardrobe.

"Whoa, girl. You really have black and purple outfits only?" Jessica asked.

"Of course. Black fits every occasion. Especially a funeral," Juleka mumbled.

Luka almost spat on his water when he heard that.

"You look like a gothic vampire, literally me," Juleka said as brushed (y/n)'s hair to redo the long braid.

"More like a hot badass vampire to me," Luka chuckled as he grabbed his guitar.

"Nah, she was a sexy vampire," Jessica said.

"Periodt," Jake chuckled.

"Was? I still am," (y/n) casually said.

"Yes, you are, (y/n)," Luka smirked, making her blush.

She missed the way she always blushed around Luka. And today, the good history was repeated.

"I look like an e-girl honestly," (y/n) cutely giggled.

"Typical Twitch streamers," Jake laughed out loud.

Her phone suddenly rang. Jake was too lazy to stand up so he threw the phone at her since she placed it on Juleka's bed to change clothes.

"Hello, (y/n) (l/n) on the line," she picked up.

"Really?"

"Okay, I- I'll be there,"

She hung up a few seconds later with a huge smile plastered on her face. She glanced at her friends with eyes full of passion.

"What now?" Jessica raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

"Heidi, the janitor of Audrey's studio finds out Olivia sabotaged me with the sudden blackout! She checked on the security cam to see what happened. So..." (y/n) paused while smiling.

"...MODE apologised for replacing me and I am back to be the front cover!" she cheered excitedly as she accidentally threw her phone in the sky, hitting Jake on the head.

"Ow! B*tch, that hurt," Jake rubbed his head. (y/n) just grinned with an apology.

"OMG, yes! You deserve it! As your bestie since 4th grade, I know how much you worked to be the front cover!" Jessica jumped in excitement.

"Cool! We don't have to see Adrien's face over and over again," Luka casually said, making them laugh.

"Okay, but... don't tell me you're going to wear that," Jessica pointed at (y/n)'s current outfit.

"Why not? She looks awesome!" Juleka said.

"Didn't you want me to wear like this more often?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes, but for the cover... nah,"

(y/n) giggled again. "Of course I'm not gonna wear this. Audrey's new collection is called Shine Bright,"

"Anyways, I should go now. Do you guys wanna follow?"

"Of course!"

-----

"Perfect! Now smile like your mother just made you some spaghetti! Oh, no! The spaghetti fell on the floor! Oh, you're mad, you're really mad. Oh, no! Mum is home! Shocked face, (y/n). Yes, yes. Perfection! Absolute perfection!"

"Does that how Vincent work every day?" Luka whispered to Jessica.

"Yes! He's so awesome, isn't he?" she grinned.

"Yeah, but I'm better and more awesome," Jake casually said.

"Right. You can't even take people's photos without making them look shaky," she rolled her eyes, making Luka chuckle.

The first photographer was punished for replacing (y/n) with Olivia without MODE's crew permission. (y/n) was voted as the best model of the month fair and square, it'll be unfair for her and her fans if Olivia takes the place instead.

"Wait, what happened to Olivia then?" Juleka asked.

"I don't know, but it's gonna be bad," she answered.

"By the way, isn't Olivia the girl you rejected before because she wasn't cool enough, Luka?" Jake glanced at Luka.

"Really? Is that why Olivia suddenly became mad at (y/n) even though they were so close before?" Jessica questioned.

Luka nodded hesitantly. "Remember when the rumours came about (y/n) admitting to Olivia that I was her boyfriend? She does that because Olivia was asking me out and since she admitted that she is now cool enough to be my girlfriend,"

"LOL, she really has the audacity to call herself cool?" Jake laughed out loud.

Luka giggled as he shrugged.

"So, what happened to her now?"

"She has been sent to therapy. It was later found out that Olivia has depression since she lost her parents in an accident. Her obsession to have a guy to love her later became dangerous for herself and other people," Heidi the janitor suddenly popped out behind Jessica, making her jump in shock.

"She literally could've killed (y/n) using a hairpin when she stabbed it on her hair. And the hot coffee? (y/n) could've burnt her skin," she continued.

"Whoa, that's... dark," Jessica said.

"Darker than my soul," Juleka said.

"Is she... gonna come back?" Luka asked.

"Don't know yet, but maybe she will be sent to work with another company,"

They all nodded as Heidi spoke.

"Marvellous, (y/n)! You did a great job! I can see why your fans are crazy over you," Vincent shook (y/n)'s hand right after she settled.

"Thank you so much for giving me a second chance!"

"Get it? Second chance?" Luka whispered to Juleka.

"You're lame," she casually answered.

"Jess! Which one should I choose for the cover?" (y/n) called for Jessica from the distance.

"Ooh! I like the shocking face one," Jessica said as she approached the monitor.

Luka and the others then followed Jessica to look at the photos with her.

"Yeah, you look cute in that one," Luka said, giving (y/n) butterflies.

"You're gonna become a meme if you choose that honestly," Jake laughed.

"It's okay, my face will be famous all over the world," (y/n) chuckled.

(y/n) ended up choosing a normal photo with her serious model face because that's more appropriate to be the front cover. She was over the moon to see the magazine in her hands when it publishes tomorrow.

-----

Luka smiled sweetly as he eyed this month's MODE magazine in his hands. (y/n) looked so beautiful on that cover that he forgot that he was still at the book store.

"Um... kid, it's €4.95,"

Luka was startled as the cashier reminded him about the price. He grinned awkwardly and took out exactly five euros to pay for the magazine.

"I thought you have a bunch of notebooks already?" Jessica asked while looking for a new novel for her to read.

Jake on the other side was fiddling with Jessica's hair tip.

"You know I love collecting books even though I have no idea what to do with them," (y/n) answered as she approached the counter to pay for the school supplies she picked.

She smiled as she saw Luka was looking at her, making the butterflies in his stomach go insane.

The sound of the scanner filled the store as the cashier scanned the barcodes of each item. (y/n) filled her fingers were touched by something. She saw Luka's fingers were fiddling with hers below the countertop.

They haven't talked normally to each other since yesterday. Just awkward actions, blushing, and shyness giggles. 

(y/n) as expected blushed when Luka's fingers touched hers. She started intertwining her fingers with his without looking at him. Light pink cheeks were next appeared on Luka's face.

"Ice cream after this, y'all?"

Jessica's books slamming on the counter startled (y/n) and Luka. They immediately pulled each other's hands when Jessica came.

"Y-yeah, sure," (y/n) scratched her head in awkwardness.

"What did you buy?" Luka asked Jake.

"I don't know. I found this weird-looking pen. It's kinda cool!" Jake answered as he passed the pen to the cashier.

Jessica then took one of the MODE magazines and added it to her pile of items. The cover must be pasted in her Bestie Album. (y/n) grinned as she saw her face on almost every store outside. Not to mention the billboards and advertisements.

She's the new Miss Agreste. But make it Couffaine.

The TV in the store was playing a drama. A commercial break then appeared.

"Trendy, Voguish, Stylish. Style Queen, new Shine Bright Collection,"

(y/n) smiled once again as she saw herself in the commercial. Luka is going to beat Marinette's record for playing a commercial on a loop for sure. Adrien the Fragrance, who?

"Thank you for shopping with us. By the way, (y/n). My daughter is your biggest fan. Do you think we can get a picture together?" the cashier asked hesitantly.

"Aww, of course!"

"Thanks! My daughter is gonna scream when she sees this," the cashier giggled after she took a selfie with (y/n).

"Tell her that I love her. Have a nice day!"

They then left the book store to have some ice cream from Andre.

Adrien on the other side felt proud of (y/n) as he was holding the magazine. He still remembers the first day they met and how passionate (y/n) was when she talked about him being her idol. 

Since his father is in jail, nobody takes over the company. Adrien didn't even want to become a model in the first place, so he usually spends his time at Marinette's bakery to help her dad bake the pastries.

Nathalie was also getting arrested a few hours after Gabriel did. Emelie's body in the secret basement was later being treated properly at the hospital. Yet, she's still in a coma. The only mother-figure Adrien has right now is Marinette's mother.

But he doesn't care about it. Sabine is a really caring person to him anyway.

"She looks so pretty, doesn't she?" Marinette approached Adrien that was standing at the countertop with some spots of flour on his cheeks.

"Yeah. I'm really proud of her, you know. She's technically older than us, but I feel like a proud father," both of them laughed.

"I know how you feel. She was inspired by you, and look at her now. The views for Shine Bright Collection's ad is way further than Adrien the Fragrance in just a few hours," Marinette smiled.

"I bet 90% of the views is from Luka,"

Marinette laughed as she gently hit Adrien's arm with a tray.

-----

"As red as raspberry for her lips, as blue as blue moon for his eyes," Andre passed a cone of ice cream to Luka. He then gave it to (y/n) with a little shy smile on his lips.

"When are they gonna stop being awkward?" Jake whispered into Jessica's ear.

"I don't know. It's so frustrating to watch," Jessica facepalmed.

"Lime green as his hair, lemon yellow as hers,"

Jake received the ice cream from Andre. "That's a sign for you to go to the salon to clean that brassy blonde head of yours," he casually said.

Jessica snarled as she snatched the ice cream from Jake.

"Hey, the ice cream is as sour as your face," Jake chuckled.

"Well, you are the reason," she answered while feeding herself.

(y/n) on the other side was enjoying her sweet ice cream while Luka was playing his guitar to fit the sunset mood. She looked down in the river and saw a reflection of her legs hanging on the bridge.

"H-hey. Why... are we so awkward?" (y/n) suddenly asked.

Luka stopped playing as he heard a question. "I... don't know,"

The atmosphere turned silent and discomfiting again.

"We did it again," Luka chuckled with her.

"It's not like we just met yesterday," (y/n) said while moving her hanging legs.

"Have any idea how?" he asked.

She slowly shook her head as she swallowed the ice cream in her mouth.

"Are you sure you don't want the last bite?" (y/n) asked while showing Luka the last part of the cone.

Luka smirked. "I've already taken so much sugar today. From your smile,"

(y/n) could feel her cheeks warming up. Her tummy felt funny just like when she first met Luka at a camp. She ended up grinning adorably while looking at the ice cream cone.

"But I'll still take it if the offer is still open," he added.

(y/n)'s childish vibe started to enter her soul. Don't know why, but it only comes when she's around him. She nodded with a huge smile on her face. She gave Luka the last part of the cone, but instead of taking it, Luka ate it straight from her hand. (y/n) felt butterflies because technically she was feeding Luka the last bite.

Luka put aside his guitar to sit closer to (y/n) as the sunset was about to end. She fiddled with her fingers when Luka moved closer. Slowly and steadily, she crossed her left arm with his right one. She was still nervous to even touch Luka's fingertip that her heartbeat was extremely fast.

Luka on the other hand started to lose his nervousness so he held (y/n)'s hand tighter. She also became more comfortable, so she rested her head on his shoulder.

Nah, forget the arms holding.

Luka placed his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. (y/n) was shocked, yet she tried to be okay with it. Luka is Viperion anyway, and living in Viperion's arms is nothing to (y/n).

So why not Luka?

She took a deep breath before she slowly lifted both of her hands and hugged Luka's body. Her head was now rested in the crook of Luka's neck. His fresh perfume scent filled (y/n)'s nostrils, giving her the ultimate cosiness. His warmth warmed her freezing face, his touch heated her cold hands.

It was the best sunset she has ever experienced.

-----

(A/N): Yuh, I just wanna tell y'all that I'm pretty busy this week with school, homeworks and whatsoever T-T. So I apologise for late updates or replies or anything <3 I'll try my best to at least post a chapter in a week (probably on Saturday Malaysia Time). If I have spare time, imma just speed this story up at my fastest acceleration lol.

I appreciate your patience to wait for my updates 💘

Again, thank you for spending your time reading this story! I love y'all so much (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 587 14
In this story you are the best friend of Avatar Aang, you're not a bender but you still try and protect the one you love. The day he ran away you wen...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
22.3K 710 36
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
5.3K 169 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...