The Gryffindor Avenger || Har...

Door RosePotterStories

"𝕴 π–•π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–†π–‹π–™π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–‹π–Žπ–“π–Žπ–˜π–π–Šπ–˜. 𝕴 π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–†π–—π–—π–ž π–žπ–”π–š, 𝖍𝖆𝖛�... Meer

welcome!
chapter one: let me introduce myself
chapter two: Let The Journey Begin
chapter three: Meet my new friends.
chapter four: come back from first year
chapter five: happy birthday Harry!
chapter six: changed
chapter eight: demantor visit
chapter nine: a singing night
chapter ten: strange class
chapter eleven: beacky and a Boggart
chapter twelve: siruis's visit
chapter twelve: Draco's origami
chapter thirteen: we are going to Asgard? and quidditch...
chapter fourteen: Harry mets y/n's brothers
New cover!
chapter sixteen: woah there! that was a lot!
chapter seventeen: a night with snape
chapter eighteen: lions VS snakes
chapter Nineteen: the hidden secret
chapter twenty: untold truth
cast fourth year
chapter one: b.c with a private moment
chapter two: first mission
chapter three: back to fourth year
chapter three: the three spells
chapter four: it is your choice
chapter five: leaving Hogwarts
chapter six: Civil War
chapter seven: cousins
chapter eight: first task
chapter nine: ask you
chapter ten: a night to remember
chapter eleven: by the fire
NEW STORY ALERT!!!!!
chapter twelve: under the water
chapter thirteen: lost in mind
chapter fourteen: the smile I love
chapter fifteen: it's one against one
chapter sixteen: ending of another year
cast fifth year
chapter one: on the edge of life
chapter two: haven't seen in long time
chapter three: again back to school
chapter four: detention with a bitch
qqkchapter five: the queen
chapter six: Dumbledore's army
chapter seven: banned for lifetime
chapter eight: harry's mind
chapter nine: secret out
important
chapter eleven: going into something
NEW STORY UPDATE

chapter fifteen: what if I told you I like you?

639 20 7
Door RosePotterStories

여보세요! 잘 지내고 있나요? 내 친구들? that is Korean my besties. TODAY! Is the moment everyone is waiting for!!! *Drums* it is a surprise! Oh I have been waiting for this! *Sniffs* grab some popcorn it is gonna be kinds long. 'that is why you have a lot of GIFs at first and sentences' (hello! How are you my friends)
___________________________________________

"Let's get into practice then"

_

________________________________________

"Harry lift me up!"
___________________________________________

"What if I told you...
___________________________________________

...I like you?"
_

_________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I shot out of my bed by cold water splashed in my face.

"LOKI!" I looked at him but he wasn't alone with "RON?!"

I could feel some of my powers gets out of control but I couldn't control it now. I was so angry. Why?

Let me tell you! I was wearing one of Harry's hoodies which i stole from him a week ago.

I went out of my room. I was floating a bit and some red sparkles in my hand.

"Isabella you getting out of control!" I heard mum say as I entered the hall way.

"I know mother! But now I can't find Loki and Ron! What do you want from me!" I said annoyingly.

"Well I want you to tell your friends that they and you will be attending the Christmas royal ball" mother said calmly.

"What! You didn't tell me that we are attending that ball! And I am not even ready! Wait! Is that why the servants are making so much food? And I woke up early? Did you tell Loki to wake me up?" I said quickly.

"Yes Isabella and now go quickly" mother said and started to walking again and stopped again "oh and Harry wanted to see you. He said meet him in the ball room where the ball is gonna be"

"Does he know about the ball?" I asked as my feet stood on the fall again and the red sparkles disappeared.

"He does, now go" mother said as we both walked into different ways.

I walked to the ball room. And saw Harry standing

(The ball room!)

"Hey" I said walking to him.

"Hey"

"Mother told me you wanted to see me" I said smiling.

"Actually yes...umm... look since it is a ball and we have to dance as your mother informed me. Can you teach how to dance" Harry said scratching his neck nervously.

"Let's get you into practice then" I said "but wait let me just my shoes"

I took off flying to my room quickly getting my dancing heels and got back to the ball room.

"Ready?" I asked coming in the ball from.

"Ready" Harry said back.

I walked up to him. As we both were face to face.

"Hands on my waist" I said and took his hand and put it on my waist I noticed hesitation in his eyes but smiled to say that it is okay.

"a hand behind your back and now sway with me" I said swaying left to right.

"I will twirle but your hand still on my waist, got it?" I said as he nodded. I twirled and got back.................
(A/n: I don't know how to write this but in the ball the routine will be in a video)

"You are a great dancer" Harry said just after we finished practicing.

"You too, didn't know you can dance good" I said smiling.

"Not so much..." Harry said "anyway! I actually wanted to tell you something"

"Oh what is it?" I asked as we stopped walking to talk.

"Crystal i-"

"Crystal! I haven't been looking for you everywhere!" Hermione interrupted Harry running.

"What is up Hermione?" I asked

"We need to go to get dressed! Sorry Harry I will steal her from you! And you too should get ready!" Hermione said taking my hand and running to my room.

"Hermione Harry wanted to say something" I said as we both running.

"Really? Well sorry not sorry!" Hermione said opening the door of my room.

I entered the room to see a tall white royal dress with blue? I don't know the colour actually but it is like a cap.

"Damn it is a royal dress" I said looking at the dress.

"It is so pretty! Your mother has also got me a dress. Look" Hermione said showing the dress.

It was a white gown so different than mine with flower in them.

"You know we have to wear a corset, right?" I said getting two corsets from the  closet.

"Ohhhh!!! I am so excited! Wait what were you are Harry doing anyway?" Hermione asked as we both started to get dressed.

"Well he wanted me to teach him how to dance so I did" I simply said now got into the corset and waiting for Hermione to wear hers so she can close mine and j close hers.

"Really? And did anything happen?" Hermione said with a smirk on her face and a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing happened!" I said raising my hand in the air "now help me with that thing"

"Of course goddess y/n Isabella Odinson" Hermione said dramatically with a fake bow as I bowed back.

"Hold you breath" Hermione said as I hold my breath and she tighten the corset.

"I hate them!!!" I said once we both finished tying our corsets and now for the dresses.

"Why I love them they make me look like a Barbie doll" Hermione said now entering behind the dressing wall that had a mirror and her dress in.

"Yeah that's for a girl who leaves her hair without a tie but a girl who always ties her hair and never wore make-up is different. Yet how can Natasha fight in them? I can't even breath!" I said now wear my dress.

"Drama queen" I heard Hermione said

"Do I look good?" Hermione asked once we finished getting ready.

(A/n: this is Hermione's dress but you know pretend they are in the 13th year old girls)

"You look sooo gooooodddd!" I said clapping excitedly. "Wait you are going to dance with Ron, right?"

"Yeah..." Hermione said nervously
___________________________________________
(At the same time y/n and Hermione getting ready but Ron and Harry)

*Harry's pov*

"Okay so! You dance with her and once you lean in kiss her! Okay!" Ron said as he was trying to tie his tie.

"Okay...okay." I said nervously "do you think she likes me back?"

Ron glared at me.

"Harry my mate. If I didn't know that she likes you. I WOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU TELL YOUR FEELINGS!" Ron shouted still glaring at me.

"Relax Ron! I will tell her. Yeah I can do it"

"Yes you can!" Ron said as he walked out of the room and left me to get ready.

I got my suit. It looked a bit Royal. It was black with a white tie and a white shirt underneath the jacket suit.

(A/n: here is the suit..."already can imagine it on Harry")

I started to get ready. I wore the shirt then the vest revising in my head what I am going to tell y/n.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it to see Loki and Thor standing.

"Okay Harry listen to me carefully, okay" Thor said quickly practically carried to me to stand in front of the mirror as Loki brought the suit's jacket.

"When you see y/n, bow and kiss her hand-" Thor said quickly.

"And then take her hand and enter the ball room-" Loki continued Thor's sentence.

"And then tell her 'would you care for a dance'" Ron said out of nowhere

"Dance with her-" Thor said after ron making my hair messy after I sent an hour trying to falter it.

"Then take her to the garden maybe-" Ron said making me wear the jacket.

"Or to the roof of the Tower it is so good there" Loki said lastly.

"But make a way to tell her that you like her!" The three said together. "Understood?"

I nodded quickly as Loki smirked at Ron and Thor and Thor winked at him.

"I wanna ask. Firstly how did you know that I am going to tell her today and secondly why you dressed me fast?" I said looking at them three.

"Well if you don't know the ball starts in 5 minutes and y/n is ready in her room" Loki said and now pushing me to he door "now go before you get late on her!"

I walked out of the room and started walking to y/n's room.

Once I arrived I knocked the door after then she opened the door in white dress with very light blue cap on her shoulders.

Damn man! It is hard already to tell her in her normal looks and now she looks like an angel.

"Staring is rude Harold" y/n said smirking "you look cute by the way"

"Thanks but nothing like you. I don't think I ever seen in a dress before" I said taking her hand and started walking to the ball room.

"Yeah. Mother let me wear it but I was going to wear another thing but she and Hermione forced me" y/n said as I chuckled knowing she really hates being in a dress.

"Well Thor, Loki and Ron barged into my room started to get me ready so face. They three made a very good trio" I said ignoring the instructions they gave to me in the room.

We both entered the ball room. Me and y/n went to her mother and father.

"Isabella how are you dear?" Her father asked y/n.

"I am fine father. I don't think you have met Harry." Y/n said smiling at her father.

"Oh hello Harry it is so good to see you. Y/n have talked about you a lot in her letters" Mr. Odinson said shaking hands with me.

"It is good to see you to Mr. Odinson" I said nodding my head

"Well go on the dance is about to start" Mrs. Odinson said referring to the people to are started to stand in the middle of the ball room and the music started

"Come on" y/n said taking my hand and ran to the middle do the crowd.

"Ready?" Y/n asked.

"Nervous a but but ready" I answered as we started to dance.

I put one hand on her waist and one behind my back as we started to sway left to right.

Then I took her hand as she twirled while my hand still on her waist. Then both of us stretched on arm. Making it go put and down slowly and nicely. Then held her arm up as she twirled again, her dress cap flying behind her.....

(A/n: here is the dance. It is so hard to write it specifically it has a lot of moves in it)

Soon I realised we both are the only ones who are dancing stopped, making a big circle for us to dance in while everyone is looking at us both and the music still playing.

"Harry lift me up!" y/n whispered.

"Now?"

"Now!"

I lifted her by her waist turning around my self while she is in the air and then out her down slowly, looking in her eyes.

"You are brilliant you know that?" I said not joking as usual.

"Tell me something I don't know potter" y/n said smiling as the second dance started
___________________________________________

"What did you do?" Ron asked once I entered my room again after the ball.

"Nothing we danced, talked, laughed.  You know the usual" I said removing the tie.

"What do you mean the usual?" Ron asked "don't tell me you haven't-"

"No Ron I haven't!" I snapped. It is getting annoying Ron is always talking about me and y/n.

"Okay Harry but don't be sad when any other boy get her. You have to ask her early when we are still 13 so she would be already in your hands" Ron said and got out of the room.

"When I am sad or feel something I always sing, you can try it you know" I remembered what y/n always when anything bad or any strange feels happen to always sing about it.

*Third person pov*

Harry decided to sing not knowing on the other side y/n was thinking just the same thing.

(A/n: listen to the song that is above from here)

"Let's talk about all those things that we shouldn't talk about" Harry started singing looking out from the window "Those kind of words that would change all the things we talk about"

"Tell me do you ever think of us?" Harry sang questioning himself  "Should I ask for more or should I stop?"

"What if a tomorrow means that we are here together?" Harry sang walking out of his room while y/n still in her room.

"What if we are taking chances just to loose it all?" Harry sang looking at y/n's room door "Am I really crazy thinking 'bout this all together?

What if I've been missing the writing on the wall?" As he started walking to the garden.

"What if I say I know, you know" he started to get more and more into the mood "What if I told you I like you?"

"We stay, we go. What if I told you I like you?" Harry sang shrugging

"I know, you know
What if I told you I like you?
We stay, we go
What if I told you I like you?
What if I told you I like you?" Harry sang unknowing that y/n was doing the same thing.

"I hear everything you saying, saying 'bout us" y/n sang also no knowing Harry was singing too "It's not about right or wrong, it's about what we love"

"Would it be simple or would it be too complicated?" Y/n' asked herself "Should I keep going or maybe it's better to stop?"

"What if a tomorrow means that we are here together?" Y/n sang walking out of her room "What if we are taking chances just to loose it all?"

"Am I really crazy thinking 'bout this all together?" Y/n started taking the same path of Harry's. "What if I've been missing the writing on the wall?"

"What if I say" y/n sang walking to the garden where Harry is. "I know, you know"

"What if I told you I liked you?
We stay, we go
What if I told you I liked you?
I know, you know
What if I told you I like you?
We stay, we go
What if I told you I like you?
What if I told you I like you?" y/n sang as she saw Harry in front her

"What if I say" Harry sang looking at her
"I know, you know
What if I told you I liked you?"

"We stay, we go" y/n sang looking at Harry

"What if I told you I liked you?" Harry asked y/n walking up to her.

"I know, you know
What if I told you I liked you?
We stay, we go
What if I told you I liked you?" They both sang together looking and walking to get near each other.

"I like you" Harry sang meaning every word "What if I told you I like you
What if I told you I like you?"

"Let's talk about all those things that we shouldn't talk about" y/n sang lastly.

Harry in front of her, her hands in his, their faces inches away.

"I like you" Harry finally said smiling at
Y/n "I liked you for a really really long time. Ever since I met you when you and hagrid came to get me to Hogwarts"

"I like you too Harry" y/n said smiling obviously blushing "it took you long enough to say it through"

Harry chuckled not noticing that he was leaning in but noticed once he felt y/n's lips on his.

It fit perfectly like a puzzle, y/n's eyes got shut and Harry's too.

His lips were so soft that y/n never wanted to pull away.

They both pulled away for oxygen. Looking at eachother as y/n laughed at Harry's red face.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asked chuckling.

"You have to look at your face Harold"
Y/n said still laughing. " It is getting late, good night Harold"

Y/n kissed his cheek quickly, winked at him and took of walking back to her room as harry admired her figure which was getting little and little until it disappeared in the tower.

"Well Harry I guess you did a good job" a voice came from behind as harry turned to see Thor standing there.

"Thanks" Harry said nervously scratching his neck.

"And I also think that you both have to talk about your relationship" Thor said sitting on the grass as harry sat by him.

"True" Harry answered.

"You look like your father Harry but with lily's eyes" Thor said looking at him.

Harry gave a him a confused look.

"Oh I knew them, we were friends" Thor said smiling at the thoughts of his friends "James was the meaning of trouble but lily on the other side was the meaning of calmness"

"Took him years to get her have a date with him" Thor said still smiling "but you got your lily faster I guess"

___________________________________________

Sooooo? Enjoyed the chapter? I personally like Ron and Loki together.

What do you think of the way Harry told y/n I like you? Did you like it please tell me!!!

Thor is being sensitive more than usual through... why? I am not gonna tell you. 😈😈😈

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

See ya

Rosépotter

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.6K 458 26
Λ—ΛΛ‹κ’°πŸ«κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› π’π”π‚πŠ πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [Your love is like a studded leather headlock. Your kiss it could put creases in the ra...
392K 13.9K 105
↳ π‡πžπšπ«π­ 𝐎𝐟 πƒπžπ¬π’π«πž ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at." Having the feelings she couldn't le...
166K 5.4K 76
━━ ❛ FALSE GODS ❜ ❲ ✹ H. POTTER ❳ ──────...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...