Tony's Precious Treasure [HP...

By Hime_chan10

Holly Maria Stark is an extraordinary young lady with a unique gift. She was born with the ability to use mag... More

The Main Cast
Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 Have you heard of Gramps yet?
Ch. 3 What did you see?
Ch. 4 My son is a big fan of yours
Ch. 5 This mission better be important
Ch. 7 I am so glad you are safe
Ch. 8 How did he survive!
Ch. 9 The Press Meeting
Ch. 10 Agent Prongsletta
Ch. 11 Do you know this woman's name?
Ch. 12 Thor's Coronation

Ch. 6 Hey, Sweetheart

3.9K 217 32
By Hime_chan10

Holly lets go of Happy, and she turns to stare at her friends. Her bright green eyes blinked when she saw that Hermione wasn't with them. She raised an eyebrow and was about to ask them where Hermione went when a ringing sound grabbed her attention.

Holly looks away and sees the elevator opened. Her smile became more prominent when she saw her father's assistant, forty-four-year-old Virginia 'Pepper' Potts stepping out of the elevator.

" Pepper!" Holly shouts, looking and sounding delighted to see Pepper.

" Holly!" Pepper shouts and the two females run and hug each other.

" Happy said that you wanted to speak to us. Is everything alright? Are you okay? Is Peter okay?" Pepper asked while looking at Holly from head to toe.

" I'm fine. I'm fine," Holly reassures. " I am here because I have something to tell you regarding Dad," She looks at Pepper in the eyes.

Pepper's bright blue eyes widened at the mention of Tony.

" You have news regarding Tony," Pepper whispered, looking and sounding nervous and curious.

Holly nods her head in response.

" Uncle Rhodey and his men are on their way to get Dad. He is finally coming back home to us!" Holly excitedly tells Pepper.

Tears welled up in Pepper's bright blue eyes. She felt so delighted and relieved to hear that the military had found Tony and that he was finally coming back home to them.

" We should head to the airport!" Pepper exclaimed.

Holly and Happy looked at one another amusingly. The two had always noticed that Pepper and Tony have chemistry. However, the two adults in question would never act upon their feelings because they are afraid to ruin their friendly/business relationship.

" Yes! Happy take Pepper with you to the airport," Holly excitedly pats Happy's back.

" What about you?" Happy asked.

" I brought my car with me, and my friends would be there for me when I reunite with Dad," Holly reassures while turning her gaze to her friends who were waving at them.

Happy turns his gaze to Holly's friends, and he nods his head in response.

" I'm glad you," Happy looks back at Holly, and he fondly stares at her.

" I'll see you guys at the airport!" Holly waves goodbye, and she runs towards her minivan.

" Drive safely!" Pepper shouts when she sees Holly get inside the minivan.

Holly puts her seatbelt on, and she turns her head back to stare at her friends since Hermione isn't sitting next to her in the front passenger seat.

" Where did Mione go?" Holly asked.

Steve looks at Neville and then at Luna.

Neville and Luna looked at each other and then at Holly.

" On a mission for S.H.I.E.L.D.," Neville and Luna spoke at the same time.

" I see," Holly nods her head, not asking any more questions since she figures that the mission will be something magical related, and when Hermione has the time and place, the other female will let her know.

Holly looks away and turns on the minivan. She drives backward for a bit, makes a U-turn, and heads out of Stark Industries parking lot. Soon Happy's car followed the minivan and left the parking lot.

Unbeknown to the group, Obadiah Stane watched everything live from his office.

" Why was Stark's brat here?" Obadiah asked, looking and sounding curious. " Did she perhaps receive news that her old man has died, and that is why she came to see Pepper and Happy?" He murmured.

" If that so, that must mean they did their job," Obadiah widely grinned, thinking that the infamous Ten Rings has finally assassinated Tony, which means he will now become the legit C.E.O. of Stark Industries.

Holly and the others arrived at John F. Kennedy International Airport two hours later. The two vehicles got clearance to enter the airport and head to the military section, thanks to Rhodey. They parked their cars in a shaded area, and everyone got out to stretch as they waited for Rhodey and Tony to appear.

Pepper and Happy walked up to Holly, and they stood by her, wanting to give her company as they waited to reunite with Tony.

" I cannot believe it," Holly whispered while looking up at the blue sky. " Dad is finally coming back home," Her vision started to get blurry due to tears beginning to form in her bright green eyes.

Happy wraps his arm around Holly's shoulders and pulls her in a side hug.

Pepper fondly stared at Holly, feeling emotional since she could not wait to see Tony again. Even though he will always get on her nerves, she cares about him so much.

Since they were getting hungry, Luna, Steve, and Neville munched on snacks near the snack machine.

" I'm so glad to see Holly joyful again. Ever since she found out that her father got kidnapped, she has been so melancholy," Luna speaks while looking at Holly with fondness.

" Which is understandable. I would have also been melancholy if someone told me that my father got kidnapped," Luna whispered.

" I cannot believe I am going to meet Howard's son," Steve whispered.

" From a distance for now," Neville whispered. " Remember, Director Fury doesn't want you to be around Mr. Stark yet," He murmured.

Steve nods his head in response. He begins to wonder if Tony is like Howard, intelligent, hardworking, and ambitionist. Or if he is like Maria, caring, loyal, and kind.

Steve has seen pictures of Tony all over the news after he awakened. At first, he mistook Tony for his best friend, Howard. He immediately wanted to go and save who he believed was his best friend when he learned that the young male got kidnapped in Afghanistan.

Steve then learned that the Howard-look-alike is his son, Tony Stark. He still wanted to save Tony, but Director Fury ordered him not to since the whole world believed he was dead.

However, Steve was still able to meet Tony's daughter, Howard's granddaughter, Holly. He immediately saw a resemblance of Maria in the young female and was amazed that she was magical. He recalled Howard being able to do magic, but he frankly believed he was doing magic for fun like a street magician.

So to his amazement, Steve could not believe that his best friend and Maria could do actual magic like Holly this whole time.

Hours have passed, and everyone hung out in the military section of the airport. They all took turns using the restroom or ate actual food in the cafeteria.

" Ms. Stark," A male Army soldier calls out, causing Holly and the others to stare at him.

" Phone call for you," The Army soldier held the work phone to Holly.

Holly nods her head in response. She glanced at Happy and Pepper, and they shook their heads at her. She looks away and walks towards the Army soldier.

" Here you go," The Army soldier passed the work phone to Holly.

" This is Holly Stark," Holly grabs the work phone and speaks.

" Hey, Sweetheart," A tired masculine voice murmured.

Holly's bright green eyes widened, and tears started to fall from her eyes.

" Dad!" Holly shouts, which causes everyone to stare at her.

" How are you and Pete?" Tony mumbled, sounding sore.

" We are fine, Dad," Holly sniffed, looking and feeling emotional. " Peter has been asking for you. I told him that I would let him know when you would be back. He is currently at the Zoo with Sirius and his Aunt and Uncle," She fondly smiled.

" I cannot wait to hold you in my arms. I miss you so much," Tony sniffed, trying his best not to cry since he didn't want to embarrass himself.

Holly's gaze softened.

" How long till we see you?" Holly asked.

" We?" Tony asked.

" Yeah. Happy, Pepper and my friends are here to see you," Holly excitedly speaks.

" Wait! Wait! Wait! Pepper is with you?" Tony asked, sounding wide awake.

Holly glanced at Pepper, speaking to Happy and drinking a glass of water. She amusingly stared at the redhead since she figured that her father had a crush on his assistant.

" We should be at the airport in a couple of hours!" Rhodey shouts in the background.

Holly beamed, looking and feeling excited that she would soon see her father again.

" See you soon, Sweetheart," Tony fondly speaks, and the two hang up.

A couple of hours later, everyone in the building spots a massive military airplane heading into the airport.

" Dad," Holly mouths out, looking and feeling emotional since her father is so close.

Pepper and Happy walked towards Holly, and they stood behind her. The two adults also looked emotional since they were thrilled to see Tony.

Luna, Neville, and Steve silently watched Holly run out of the building once the airplane touched the ground. They looked at one another and smiled, feeling delighted to see their dear friend cheerful.

Holly stopped running. Her long wavy dark brown hair danced with the wind when she saw the airplane stop moving, and the doors started to open.

Holly's heart skipped a beat when she saw her father wearing his signature suit and having a sling with a cast over his left shoulder.

" Dad!" Holly cries out, and she begins to run towards her father.

Tony stepped out of the airplane, and he held his arms out to his daughter.

Rhodey stopped the paramedics from getting closer. He wanted his best friend to reunite with his only daughter.

" Umpfh!" Tony coughed out once his daughter attacked him with a hug.

Holly hides her face against her father's chest. Her body shook, and she started to cry.

Tony slowly wrapped his arms around his daughter, and he held her close to him. He hides his face against his daughter's wavy hair, and he begins to relax when he smelt lilies, strawberries, and honey. Tears fell from his chocolate brown eyes, feeling relieved to have his daughter in his embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.8K 50
"Pepper, all my life, every moment of it, I've begged for this. Nothing ever made me feel more desperate than losing my own son. I finally know what...
49.5K 1.7K 60
Y/N was abused most of his life and made the decision to run away when he was young. He was then found and adopted by Tony Stark. How will this chang...
6.6K 200 30
Being named after the stars is a common thing, being able to shine like one was not. But, a change from Nick Fury's personal super assassin to being...
1.2K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...