Tomboy ~ Editing

By EmRiver15

When people think of Ryan Pine they think of a girl who lost her Mom. A girl who talks more to animals than o... More

Chapter 1- Ryan Pine
Chapter 2- The Ride
Chapter 3- Tears and Acting
Chapter 4- The Run
Chapter 5- My Angel
Chapter 6- Doctors
Chapter 7-Scars
Chapter 8- Ex-rays
Chapter 9- New Members
Chapter 10- Test Runs
Chapter 11- Mates
Chapter 12- Marks and Rouges
Chapter 13-Nightmares and Kisses
Chapter 14- My Death
Chapter 15- My Birthday
Chapter 16- School and a Road trip
Chapter 17- Grace
Chapter 18- Shadowkissed
Chapter 19- Family and Friends
Chapter 20- Problems
Chapter 22- Wedding Bells and Screams
Chapter 23- Pain and Death
Chapter 24-Living Again

Chapter 25-Growing Old

3.5K 162 37
By EmRiver15

*4 Years Later*

"I'm going to find you" I say peeking under the couch as I hear a fit of giggles. I turn and find the drapes swaying back and forth.

"Hmm... Where oh where could Tim and Ben be?" I muse to myself before pretending to walk to the curtains. I see two sets of little bare toes wiggling under them. I tip back the curtains to see my two little boys covering their faces giggling

"Mommy, you found us" says Ben who is three.

"Yes. Now we need to find your sisters, they're hiding with Daddy" I say and the boys smile and hunch over walking like spy's.

My boys are both healthy and beautiful. After 2 months of living in our house we found out that I was pregnant. 9 months later I gave birth to Tim and Ben. Tim being the oldest already has some Alpha traits, taking charge is something he's good at. Ben on the other hand is like Switzerland, always stopping fights that break out between his siblings. He's already reading, at first it scared me but then Leo calmed me down saying Ben had just taken on my smarts.

"I hear Daddy!" Squeals Tim and he and Ben giggle

"Where?" I ask already hearing the creaking of wood as Leo shifts his weight.

"In the closet!" Says Tim and we sneak up to the closed door and I slowly turn the handle.

"We found you!" hollers Ben as Leo steps out with Zoey wrapped around his leg and Brandi wrapped around his neck.

"Oh No! You know what that mean?" Leo asks and the kids shake there heads

"Its time for me to take you guys to go to the dentist" Says Leo and the boys turn and run. Leo groans

"I told you to grab them and then tell them." I say taking Zoey off of Leo's leg and detaching Brandi from his neck.

"And I should have listened" says Leo giving me a kiss before he goes and chases after the boys. I look down at my girls, Zoey is slowly drifting off to sleep but Brandi is still very much awake. Out of all of the kids only Brandi got my eyes. The others have Leo's green ones. The kids are the spitting image of Leo, expect Brandi she has my eyes and hair to a tee.

"I love you" I say kissing the top of their heads. Zoey gives a little yawn. They're already one year old but it feels like they were born yesterday.

I walk upstairs to put them down for a nap. I put both of them down in their cribs. Zozo's eyes are closed before her head hits the pillow. But Brandi has never gone down as easy. I have a feeling she might be a bit of a trouble maker. After I put her down she uses the crib bars to pull her self into a sitting position.

"No" she says and I sigh, walking back to the crib careful not to wake up Zoey. I pick up Brandi and rock her slowly. Humming a song Dad used to sing to me. Soon her little eyelids grow heavy and she is fighting sleep. Once her eyes close I know she's sleeping. I gracefully place her back in the crib I turn on the baby monitor and close the door.

"Mommy! Mommy!" yells Tim running to me tears sliding down his cheeks.

"What is it, baby?" i ask pulling him in to a hug

"I don't want to go to the dentist!" he sobs and I kiss his head.

"He's just a Doctor for your teeth" I say and he wipes at his eyes.

"But Kyle says that he will pull out my teeth" sobs Tim and I shake my head

"Your cousin Kyle was fibbing" I say Kyle is Mary and Logan's first born shortly after Kyle was Jamey. Their twins were born a week after my wedding and I love them to bits, but they can sure be a handfull.

"I dont wanna go" says Tim sniffling

"But you and Ben and Daddy are going to the dentist and then you guys are going to see uncle Noah and Carter for lunch remember?" I say trying to bribe him with his other cousin. Noah and Angela had there child just a month before I had the boys. Carter, Tim and Ben are as close as could be.

"We're going to see Carter?" asks Tim and suddenly the whole dentist thing doesn't seem so bad.

"You boys are, but first you have to go to the dentist" I say and a small smile grows on his lips

"I'll go get Daddy" he says and I laugh picking him up and resting him on my hip.

"Where's your Daddy?" I ask

"With Benny" Tim says

"Where's Ben?" I ask

"In our room" he says and I can hear the yelling now

"No! No dentist!" screams Ben

"The isty bisty spider" sings Leo trying to get Ben into his pants which he keeps taking off. And walking around in a little Pull Up dipper

"Went up the water spout" I sing and Leo looks up at me

"Help" he says, defeat writen all over his face, I smile at the innocence. I hand him Tim

"Get Tim dressed" I say and he looks relieved.

"Thank you" Leo says taking Tim over to the dresser and pulling out some clothes.

"Benny" I say in a sing song voice

"I don't want to go to the dentist!" Yells Ben and runs under his race car bed, hiding

"Come on out buddy" I say looking under the bed.

"No. I don't want to go to the dentist" he mumbles

"Come on out, baby boy" I say and he crawls out before launching his self in to my arms.

"The dentist will pull out my teeth" he says into my shoulder.

"No they wont. No they wont! Kyle fibbed!" Hollers Tim as he runs over and hugs his brother fully dressed, in mismatching top and bottoms.

"That's right. The dentist wont pull out your teeth" I reassure Ben, he looks up at me eyes wide

"But Kyle says that he will" sniffles Ben

"Kyle was fibbing, the dentist will only look in your mouth. It wont even hurt a bit" I say and Ben stops crying.

"Promise?" he asks

"Pinkie promise" I say lacing my pinkie around his

"Now lets get dressed" I say taking the pants from Leo and putting them on Ben with no difficulties.

"All done" I say pulling Ben up so he's standing.

"All done" He repeats and the boys go and start playing in there toys. Which are over flowing in many, many bins.

"You're amazing" says Leo wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him

"Not amazing, just a mother" I say resting my head on his shoulder just in time for Brandi to start screaming. I sigh and untangle myself from him.

"Its okay, Brandi" I say as I step into her room. Little tears are on her cheeks. I pick her up and rock her again, I know she wont go to sleep as easily but I get want her to calm down. I look over and check on Zoey, she is still sleeping like a rock

"Come on lets go see Daddy and the boys" I say bringing her out into the hall.

"Hello, my little Rose" says Leo taking Brandi from me. And holding her above his head, making her giggle.

"Why so sad?" he coo's wiggling his nose

"Daddy! Rocketship!" Says Tim running to Leo jumping up and down with is arms is the air. Leo passes Brandi to me and throws Tim up. Tim giggles and screams which brings Ben running

"Me too please" says Ben and Leo switches from one son to one son.

"Okay, who wants some lunch before they go with Daddy in the car?" I ask and with Brandi on my hip I walking down to the kitchen.

"Down" demands Brandi and I put her down and let her crawl. Being mindful to keep a tight eye on her.

I grab out some plates and lunch meat, and start making sandwiches. I was cutting the crust off when the doorbell rang. I peeked out the window to see Jess, Mason and Catie on the steps.

"Hey" I say when I open the door. Giving Jess a hug

"Hey, have the boys left yet?" asks Jess and I shake my head.

"Nope not yet. I'm making lunch do you want a sandwich?" I ask walking back in side and continuing.

"No thanks" they respond

"Hello Brandi" says Jess picking up her niece. "How are you?"

"Daddy, where's uncle Leo?" asks Catie pulling on her Dads shirt. Catie is Jess and Masons only child, she's 2 and and looks so much like Jess.

"I'm right here Catie Bean" Leo says picking her up and giving her a big hug.

"Uncle Mason!" yells Tim before jumping into his uncles arms.

"Ben! Lunch is ready" I say and I can hear his little feet paddle against the floor.

"Aunt Jessy! Uncle Mason!" Says Ben when he catches sight of his family

"Me too!" yells Catie making herself known

"Catie!" Ben yells and Catie jumps down from Leo's arms and gives her cousin a hug

We all 'Ooo' and 'Aww'at the cuteness of the little hug. Brandi makes some bubbling noise.

"Boys lunch" I say putting there plates on the table. Tim and Ben sit down and climb up into there chairs. Before munching on there sandwich.

"So guys, whats new?" I ask smiling as Jess makes Brandi laugh by puffing out her cheeks.

"We just wanted to stop by and see how you guys were" says Mason

"Its weird not living with each other" says Jess. "Not knowing whats going on every day"

"I know. I miss you guys, but at the same time I'm glad we have our own space. Can you image all of us living in the house! Between Reeve, Jenna, Charlie, Izzy, Noah, Angela, You can Mason and Leo and I. Plus the kids. It would be a zoo" I say

"I agree!" says Jess.

Reeve and Jenna got married and had kids not long after Leo and I. They have 1 little boy and 1 little girl. Josh and Jackie are the cutest of kids. They're in their terrible 2's which lead to some malfunctions but they're so cute you hardly realize it

Charlie and Izzy went through a rough patch at the begining of their time together, but its nothing more than a memory now. Charlie and Izzy never had a child. They live too recklessly. Sky diving and stuff. They're crazy in love.

Noah and Angela had little Carter. He's a goof just like his Daddy, but is still a total sweat heart.

Mary and Logan have Kyle and Jamey, both of which can big little rug rats but are also little angels. I have a feeling Mary and Logan are done having kids though.

Mia and Dave are newly weds. They got married just about a week ago. So far there aren't any kids that I know of on the way. But I'm sure in about a year they'll have their little house full of tiny toes.

Dad and Grace still live in their houses, alone. It sucks knowing that they're alone but they assure us that silence is golden. And every other weekend they come up and we get together as a family. Dad loves the kids and Grace is always knitting blankets for them.

Suzy is now 15 and lives with Logan, Marry and the boys. Her full time job is babysitting the little rug rats. Suzy is a bit of a free spirit. I hope that when she meets her mate he, or she, treats her well.

"Earth to Ryan!" laughs Jess. Brandi sitting on her lap "Are you ready for the snow storm?"

"I think so, we have enough blankets, candles, waters bottles and food for all of us for a few days if we get snowed in." I say "How about you, Leo?"

"Yup, I've stocked the wood pile and moved some wood to the garage" He says sitting on the stair steps

"Snow? We're gonna get snow?" asks Catie eyes bright with the idea of more snow.

"We sure are, about 70 cm the weather mans says" answer Mason

"I'm all done, Mommy" says Tim. He and Ben climb down and bring their plates to the counter

"Thanks, Buddy" I say ruffling there hair. "Now. Its time to go to the dentist"

"But I want to play with Catie" says Tim and Ben and him pout and stand beside their cousin

"Sorry kiddos we need to get going" says Jess and then the tears start.

"B-But" says a pouty Catie her bottom lip quivering

"Sorry Catie Bean, but the boys need to go to the dentist" says Leo and Catie looks at her feet.

"Okay, Uncle Leo" she sobs giving him a hug

"Tell you want?" Leo says

"What" whispers Catie wiping her cheeks

"If there's lots of snow, you guys can come over here again tomorrow!" says Leo and Catie smiles a big and beautiful smile. A smile that shows off her big baby blues and heart shaped face with her delicate brown curls.

"Okay, Uncle Leo" she says in a happy normal Catie voice. She wiggles down out of Leo's hug and takes her Dads hand

"Daddy, we have to go" Catie says leading her Father to the door. Jess hands Brandi to me

"Goodbye, baby Brandi" Jess coo's at her neice pecking her little baby cheek.

"Can you say good Bye Brandi?" I ask and she grumbles a non-word word.

After all of the goodbyes had been said, and Leo had left with the boys. I found myself standing at the window with Brandi on my hip. A cry from the bedroom told me that Zoey was up. I put Brandi down in the playpen and got her twin.

Little Zoey was standing peeking over the bars of her crib. Her lighter brown hair was messy, she giggled when she saw me.

"Good morning" I sing to her and she lifts her arms up for me to pick her up.

"How was your nap?" I ask, knowing she can't respond but its important to talk to babies. I went into the living room and picked Brandi out of the playpen and let her and her sister crawl about the room. Exploring the couch.

"Did you guys know that you have another Uncle and Aunt?" I ask they don't understand they're too busy playing with the couch cushion. Leo baby proofed the house to the point where I'm pretty sure a newborn could survive the 'dangers' of the living room.

"A brother too. Your Uncles Name was Jason, your Aunt Sheri and your brothers was going to be Eric?" I state and watch as Zoey find a book on the love seat.

"Talking about me again?" asks Jason. After a few years of getting the hang of being Shadow kissed Jason comes to me.

"Yup, I wish they could have met you. I wish I could have grew up with you. They're going to miss a brother too" I sigh

"Don't worry, if they're anything like there Mommy it will work out fine." says Jase and I smile

"Whats going on on the dead side?" I ask and he smiles

"Haha, its very lively. A bus of teen crashed somewhere and they... are basking in their afterlife" he grin

"So you have someone to talk to?" I ask and he smirks

"If I'm not talking to Sheri, she loves the kids. She's moved on so you cant see her but she's always there" he says and I smile. I'm glad someone's always looking out for us

"And, what about, her? " I ask lowering my voice. I had asked nothing about Mom since she perished.

"I wonder when you were going to ask about her, Sheri thought it would have been when the kids were older but I said it would be soon. I guess I won that bet." he say making a fist and pumping it to show his happiness

"Come on Jase, I need to know. Are the kids safe? Am I safe?" I ask and a small voice, his face softens

"Kid, I would never let anyone dead hurt you ever. I'm your afterlife body guard. She's gone. She never went where we did. I haven't seen her. But I just know, she's gone" He says and I sigh watching as Brandi opens one of my books and hold its above her head

"Thank you, Jase." I say and he waves and fades a bit

"Hey, I've gotta go. Love you, stay safe" He says and disappears into thin air

"I will and I love you too" I whisper knowing he can hear me.

I watch the girls 'till Leo and the boys came home. Zoey was happy to see her Daddy. Leo was a total sucker for the girls. He spent hours up rocking them to sleep when they were first born and I was too tired after a long day. He is the best Daddy.

Brandi climbs on to his lap while the boys snuggle up on each side of Leo. Zoey stood up using his hands to steady herself. They were watching hockey. Fresh out of the bath and in their matching Pj's. I couldn't help but smile at the perfectness of this picture. I grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots of my family.

"We're still going to your Dads on the weekend right?" asks Leo

"Yeah, everyone's coming up and we're making maple Popsicles." I say and Leo smiles. He loves the maple syrup Dad makes.

"Yum, Logan will love that" he responds. We are no long the 'Pines' and the 'Beadys' we're one big family. If Dad has the family come over Grace, Logan, Mary, Kyle, Jamey, Mia and Dave all go up. Its what we do.

"Yes, but now its time for some little hockey players to be off to bed" I say scooping up Tim, who was already asleep.

"Bedtime" mumbles Ben and I pick him up too. Leo grabs the girls and after about 30 minutes of struggle the house was quite and Leo and I sat on the couch.

"I think we have the worlds best kids" I say

"I agree. And the cutest" adds Leo

"Yes, most definitely the cutest" I say snuggling up against him wrapping a quilt around us.

"And I have the worlds most beautiful, loving wife in the world" he says and I blush

"And you are the most caring, handsome husband" I say and he gives me a kiss.

"I wouldn't change this life for anything. I have everything I could have ever asked for under this roof. My wife and my kids." he says

"You're the best Daddy" I say and he smiles

"I love you" he says, he says it about 100 times a day and it never ceases to make me smile.

"I love you too" I say to my mate, my other half, my husband and my best friend.

"Now this is living" Says Leo watching the fire pop. We had turned the lights off so now only the fire lit the room.

I looked up to see the deepest pair of green eyes staring back at me.

"You're right, this is living." I say and I kissed him to prove it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Its over. :(

Here's my last Tomboy authors Note:

Every vote, every comment, every read made me finish this book. There were times I said I was done and then one of you would comment, and I wrote some more. :)

I'm sad its over, but I'm happy i finished my first book.

Thank you, all of you.

Now I don't want to bore you all, with a long rant and endless sad quotes about how much I love everyone of you. So I wont

But before I publish this I need to say:

Thank you

You're all beautiful

I love you

And never let anyone tell you you cant do something. You have the possibility to do anything! :)

Love Forever for your support

Emma

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stella By A.C

Werewolf

500K 17.1K 34
My name is Stella Shay. I'm a werewolf. You probably think "Oh that's so cool!" but its not. I'm abused by my entire pack. My room is the a cell wher...
411K 15K 38
"Hey Gamma." Alice giggles looking up to me, not even noticing that Jay has gone. Her cheeks have a pink hue to them from all the Vodka, her eyes a...
586K 13.6K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...