Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 23

967 67 42
By Haniii77976

Morning come after two days of school festival over and today was the last day of the school festival. Class 2-1 was readying with their maid cafe with the girls will wearing the maid while the boys are in butler.

Getting themselves a makeup, Haru and Senju are now ready to serve the customers. Popped out from the back class, both of them didn't do anything yet but people already eyeing them nonstop.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Then, a loud cheer of boys could be heard over the class with a blush on their cheek and some blood is splashing out from their nose, causing Haru and Senju to shock by it.

"I should already expect this.", said Haru with an awkward smile together with Senju who feels embarrassed about it.

"GUYS!! Awww~ you two look cute in that!", said Kyoko who appeared and walked towards them in a maid outfit while being eyed by many boys there.

Let out a heavy sigh, Haru then ignores it and just continues doing her part on taking the order from the customers while Senju will serve the food with Kyoko will be greeting the customers at the entrance.

It's was loud and busy in class 2-1 which the customers didn't stop having nosebleeds every time they see Haru or Senju. Hours and hours already passed which the number of customers that come to class 2-1 keeps increasing, getting them all busier. It's now was 4 pm and strangely that Mikey and others didn't even come yet.

"Strange... do we didn't tell them?", asked Haru to Senju after they realized that others didn't show up yet.

"I believe that I already told Sei yesterday and he said that he will come.", said Senju.

"And didn't see that brother and boyfriend of mine at all.", said Haru while Senju was smiling awkwardly beside her. "Well, that sad to be honest."

As Haru and Senju are having their conversation, Kyoko who wasn't far away from them, heard the whole conversation and smirk as she remembered back her talk with the boys.

-Flashback-

"Nee, Sano-kun, Kazuki-san.", call Kyoko to both male guys before leaving the place.

"Mikey is fine.", said Mikey.

"Just call me Seiyu, since you are my sister-friend, so I didn't mind it.", said Seiyu.

"Alright then, Mikey, Seiyu-nii, actually I want to request something from both of you.", said Kyoko.

"Sure, what is it?", Seiyu asked while Mikey nodded his head.

"Can you guys come lil late? Around 5 or 5:30 pm?", asked Kyoko which the boys look at her with shock and confusion.

"Why?", asked Seiyu which Kyoko wants to explain until they heard the blonde boy was mumbling something, causing them to look at him with disbelief.

"With Haruchin's pretty face and perfect body, wearing that maid outfit for 9 hours straight is a problem. 1 hour of her works might be around 20 or more guys will be there. It takes around 30 minutes to finish eating your meal if they didn't waste their time with chitchat or staring at Haruchin. That's mean if 9 hours, there's will 180 bastards or more. But the workers probably won't let them stay there so long because other customers want to enjoy it, getting 40 bastards per hour then with 9 hours, we get 360 bastards was staring at her. No..wait...what if a girls fall for her? That's gonna include more people which is the total will be 80 per hour. And for 9 hours straight, the total will be 720 bastards and bitches that staring at her!!", mumbled Mikey all alone while the rest of them are staring at him with disbelief and impressive.

"Wait! THAT'S MATH, RIGHT? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING? MY BRAIN CAN'T CATCH UP WITH IT!!", shout Baji.

"Don't try, Baji-san. Your brain is already damaged. Don't damage it more.", said Chifuyu while patting the boy's shoulder.

"WHAT THE-?!"

"Tell your guys' math teacher to make a math question that related to Haru. He probably gonna do his math homework and I don't need to step my fucking feet in this school anymore.", said Izana to Draken who was also shocked.

"He gets the answers right. I'm impressed by it for the first time in my life after failed teaching him the math problems for damn 4 hours straight and nothing gets inside his fucking empty brain.", said Seiyu while clapping his hands with his face was impressive as he looks at the boy.

"My brain already damaged the moment I heard the word of Math.", said Kazutora.

"Same bro..same...", said Ran.

"Do you even go to the school?", asked Kazutora.

"Prison is my school.", answers Ran.

"We learning so many things there.", said Rindou.

"Like beat the shits out of people?", asked Chifuyu.

"I got an A+ for that because I cheat by using the baton.", answered Ran with a smile on his face while they all looks at the Haitani brothers with disbelief.

"If I have to come around 5 pm, and cafe closed at 6 pm, I only have 1 hour to stare at Haruchin while the rest of bastards already staring at her so much. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!", shout Mikey with dissatisfaction while looking at Seiyu and Kyoko. "I CAN'T LET MANY BASTARDS STARE AT HER FOR DAMN 9 HOURS!!"

"Then, How about this, Mikey. If you come at 5 pm, I will prepare something for you.", said Kyoko while blinking her eyes towards the boy.

"What is it?"

"Just wait! I promise that you won't regret it. Oh! Make sure to bring enough money~!", said Kyoko while blinking her eye toward the boy who was curious about what she will prepare for him.

"Sure."

-End of Flashback-

"Thank you! Please come again!!", said Kyoko to the customers that already finished eating at their cafe. Then, she looks at the clock to see it's now already 5 pm, speak of the devil and they arrived at the entrance.

"Hello, guys!", greet Kyoko to them all, which Mikey steps forward to her while staring seriously.

"What the things you prepared?", asked Mikey.

"I will tell you when you finish your meal, Mikey.", answered Kyoko with a smile which she then guided all of them to the table.

After guiding them to the table, Kyoko left the menu book on the table for them to choose their food before they call the waitress to come and take their order.

"May I take your order...", suddenly someone greeted and asked them, causing them to turn and looks at the girl with shock and blush over their face. "Master?", said Haru with a smile on her face.

For a few minutes, it's was silent as they all stared at her nonstop, getting Haru to feel the silent awkward atmosphere around there, even her own brother was staring at her nonstop. Then, suddenly Mikey speaks...

"I order you. Make it's spicy. I don't mind if you put an extra spicy cause it's will better for me.", said Mikey, which makes Haru blush so hard by what he said.

"The fuck, Mikey?!"

"I will take the remaining of Mikey's order.", said Hanma which the rest was nodded their head in agreement except those who already in a relationship or had a crush on someone.

"FUCKERS! I'M NOT LEAVING ANY REMAINING!"

"Jeezzz, why you so selfish, Mikey. As a brother, I didn't teach you to be so selfish boy. You must learn to share with others.", said Izana.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN TEACH ME ANYTHING!"

"Who dies and make you king?", asked Baji.

"BITCH! YOU'RE NOT EVEN DEAD!", shout Mikey until suddenly Seiyu and Haru look at Baji with sadness and pity, causing everyone to shock.

"Suddenly I remember the manga and the anime.", said Seiyu.

"Same.", said Haru.

"ANIKI! HARU / HARUCHIN! STOP!!", shout Mikey, Draken, Baji, Kazutora, and Chifuyu while the rest look at them with confusion since they didn't know anything about the real deal of the world.

After the conversation, Haru takes their order and leave with who glaring at every customer there from staring at Haru for the whole of his time there. A few minutes later....

"Excuse me...", said the girl with light pink hair which they all recognized immediately with Seiyu's eyes was widened as he stares at Senju who placed their food on the table.

"Awww!! You look cute in that, Sen-chan!!", said Emma while the girls are nodding their heads in agreement with what Emma said.

"Hehe~ Thank you."

"Can I snap her?", asked Rindou.

"Do it if you don't value your life anymore.", said Kazutora which Rindou turned to look at the boy with hesitation feelings over him.

Senju glanced over at Seiyu to see his reaction but the guy just stares at her with a smile on his face as nothing special to be seen. Lil bit Senju was sad as she expected something from Seiyu's reaction but she no nothing about the guy. Seiyu was holding himself as keep pitching his thighs tightly, reminding himself that he was not at home and don't do anything unapproachable in public.

"You look really cute in that, Sen.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face.

"Thanks, Sei."

Then, Senju left the table, getting everyone to look at Seiyu with an amusing smirk on their face.

"What with the smile?", asked Seiyu.

"WhY aRe yOu HoLdIng YoUrsElF~", tease Baji which the older guy looks at him with disbelief.

"I will hear a lot of moaning tonight at aniki's house~", said Mikey with a teasing tone as he looks at Seiyu with a smirk.

"Which room was that supposed to mean?"

"Haruchin's room!", answered Mikey while Seiyu look at him with disbelief.

"Please don't torture us with your relationship life! Most of us all are single right here.", said Smile with his usual smile while they all let out a chuckle at what he said.

Time flies very fast which they all finished eating and are about to go back until Mikey remembers back the things that Kyoko said.

"Oh! Yea. It's a special service!!", said Kyoko while blinking her pink eyes towards Mikey who was still trying to understand what she said.

"Special service?", asked Senju.

"We have that?", Haru asked which she and Senju looks at her with a confused face.

"Yes! I just make that!", said Kyoko.

"Huh?"

"It's was special for Mikey and Seiyu-nii!!", said Kyoko which the guys look at her with curiosity while Haru and Senju were trying to process the situation of what their friend just said. "You guys just need to pay 2734 Yen, and you guys can have any maid in our cafe to serve you while still wearing the maid outf-"

"IT'S CONTENT BILLION YEN IN IT!!", shout Mikey quickly giving his black card in Kyoko's hand as he immediately carried Haru who was still shocked and speechless in bridal style, and run away out in full speed.

"KYOKO YOU BITCH!! DID YOU JUST FUCKING SELL ME?!!!", shout Haru angrily while being taken away by Mikey.

"MAKE SURE YOU SERVE HIM PROPERLY, BESTIE!! WE NEED MONEY TO WIN THE COMPETITION!!!", shout Kyoko while waving her hand.

"Here.", said Seiyu while handing his black card to Kyoko, causing everyone to shock by his sudden action.

"Wait, Sei!"

Without saying much, quickly Seiyu snapped Senju away at full speed, causing everyone to shock by his unexpected behavior.

"SERVE HIM WELL, SENJU! SACRIFICE FOR OUR CLASS, BESTIE!!", shout Kyoko.

"KYOKO!! YOU TRAITOR!!!", shout Senju who is now far away with Seiyu carrying her out of the building at full speed.

"I teach aniki and Mikey so well on wasting their money~", said Kokonoi with a proud smile on his face.

Everyone was left with speechless and shocked with the scene while Draken facepalming his forehead in done with Mitsuya with Kyoko was laughing evilly as she was proud of her actions. No one realizes it but in secret, Sanzu lil bit wants that special service for no reason himself. And Thanks to both Seiyu and Mikey's black card, class 2-1 win the competition over class 3-1 in which the class could collect more money during the school festival.

Then, their last day of school festival ended up smoothly as well with things ended up with everyone bursting into laughter because Takeomi suddenly breaks the silence by starting laughing first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
18.5K 400 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
408K 18.7K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...