sundrop/moondrop X reader

By Kinzy7151

This story is a smut,fluff,and wholesome type. There is a lot of emotions and changes. If you have any sugges... More

Sundrop/Moondrop x reader fanfic
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
idk

9

3.3K 61 212
By Kinzy7151

I wake up in a white room with extremely bright lights. I look around and see I'm laying in a bed with someone sitting next to me. I look around more and realize im sitting in a hospital.

"sunny.. c-can you hear me..?" i say with a cracky voice.

He wakes up and sees me awake.

"Y/N! YOUE FINALLY AWAKE!" he says in excitement.

He gets up and hugs me.

"what happened?" I ask him.

"It's a long story and I dont think you would want to remember it anyways." he replies.

I look around for the remote and press the doctor button. A few minutes later a doctor arrives to my room.

"Yes what may I do for you?" the doctor says.

"when can I leave.?" i ask.

"Well since you are awake, you may leave the hospital with supervision for this week for safety." the doctor says and leaves the room.

I start to sit up and get out of the hospital bed. Sun tries to help me but trips on the edge of the bed. I start laughing at his fail to get over to me

I do get up finally and sun helps me get dressed. He helps me out of the hospital and drives me to the daycare.

He helps me inside and brings me up to his room.

"I have a surprise for you." Sun says as he opens his door.

I look inside of his room and see my two kitties sleeping on sunnys bed. I try to run over to them and kneel on the ground.

I kiss both of them and turn around then say to sunny,

"thank you so much for keeping them safe"

He just nods and enjoys me seeing my kitties again. I get up slowly and walk over to sundrop. He looks at my eyes confused. I break the silence and kiss him.

He kisses back. God i forgot what his lips felt like, so soft. The kiss ended and I ask him,

"How long has it been, wait wheres jade!?"

"Its okay , jade wont be a problem anymore. And you were in a little coma for about 3 months." he replied to me.

"Wait do roxy and bonnie know I'm out of a coma?" i ask.

"Well i thought we could surprise them if thats okay with you?" he says with a smile growing on his face.

"lets go surprise them!" i say while smiling.

Sun is dozed out on my smile now realizing how much he missed me.

"ooo~ I see your thoughts havent gotten any cleaner" -moon
"hey! yours arnt any better" -sun
"thats because mine come true, your just a dreamer" -moon

Sun gets out of his daze and grabs my hand. He tells me a plan to surprise roxy and bonnie. I get into a box just my size and he starts wrapping it. One side is openable so I can exit.

He gets roxy and bonnie over to where I was and says the code word,

"Surprise!"

They stare at the box and I walk out of it turning to them.They run to me and hug me. Roxy and bonnie start crying and it made me cry too.

"i'm sorry.." i say with my voice breaking.

"Dont ever do that shit again, I thought you wouldnt come back!" roxy says.

The hug ends and we all wipe our tears. Sun walks over to all of us and says,

"Is this a good surprise?"

"Its the best one we could have ever got" bonnie says smiling.

I start cracking my knuckles, then my shoulders, then my neck. I feel my scar and start to remember what happened.

I start to lose my balance and bonnie catches me.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Y-yea im fine" i say while holding my head in my hand.

I walk over to a bench and sit down.I start to feel dizzy as the flashbacks of what happened with Jade.

I shake my head and try to forget all of the flashbacks and continue hanging with my friends.

We all go to the daycare and decide to play spin the bottle. Everyone agreed and roxy wanted to go first.

She spun the bottle and it kept spinning until it landed on sunny. They both looked surprised and sun glared at me.

I watch as both of their lips touch and separate. It didnt bother me that much. "its just a game" i kept telling myself.

Sundrop spun the bottle and it landed on bonnie. They both looked at eachother really weird. But they both kissed and I may or may not have taken a picture of it.

They both were embarrassed but i knew one day it would be good blackmail. Bonnie now spins the bottle and it lands on Roxy.

They both look at eachother and roxy smiles. They lean in and deeply kiss eachother. The kiss ends and bonnie looks so fucking flustered.

Its now my turn and I spin the bottle to find out it landed on bonnie. I lean towards bonnie to get this kiss over with. Our lips touch and it felt like magic.

I realize we kept kissing for a few seconds and I go back to where I was. Sunny spun the bottle again. It landed on me.

We both leaned in and kissed. I didnt realize how much I missed him. His hugs,his kisses, and just HIM. I go back to my seat and wipe my face with my hand hoping it doesnt look red.

After we played the game for a while roxy and bonnie went somewhere together. I think roxy grew some feelings for him.

With me and sun, we were playing in the daycare. The lights turned off and they switched.

"Y/n~ I want a hug come down here" moon says.

"Whats the magic word!" I yell from the jungle jim.

"please.." he says quietly.

"I didnt hear you!" I say.

"PLEASE HUG ME I MISS YOU" He yells out of frustration.

I smile and run down to him. I hug him and he hugs me back. He bends down and kisses me while caressing my face.

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. He sits down and pulls me on top of him. He starts to kiss my neck gently, then starts to make hickeys on me.

I put my hands under his shirt.

"y/n are you okay with this happening?" moon asks for consent.

I nod and kiss him. He kisses back and his hands start roaming my body. He unclips my bra and starts playing with my boobs.

He takes off my shirt and continues making out with me. He flips us around and pins me on the ground.

Moon puts his knee between my legs moving it to tease me. I try not to squirm but its so hard not too.

I try not to moan but how he is rubbing is making me go crazy.

"see sun, my dreams come true. you wish yours could"-moon
"oh yea? well the lights are going to turn on in about one minute so you better get the most of what you can."-sun

Moon stops and he stops doing everything. He grabs my hands and helps me sit up.

"moon whats wrong?" i ask .

"something bad is about to happen.. I dont know what but its bad" he says while looking around.

I put my shirt back on and stand up. He holds me close while looking around to see whats wrong.

"moon I hear footsteps.." i whisper .

He looks at me and can see that im starting to get scared.

"y/n were going to try to go to the front desk and call bonnie and roxy. dont let go of my hand no matter what" he says.

I nod and we start running to the daycare desk. Fast footsteps start getting closer so I pullback moon and he falls back.

Whoever is in here just tried to pounce him. I help him up quickly and run over to the desk. Since its dark I cant see that much.

"y/n dont move i will be right back." moon says to me then crawls away from the daycare desk.

I look around and find a lightswitch that can change how bright or dim it is.

I put the lights on dim so moon and sun dont switch. We can both see the intruder now and he bolts at moon.

I look around for a weapon and see a bat behind the daycare desk. I grab the bat and run over to where moon is. I swing at the guy and he falls off of moon.

He tries to get back up so I hit him again. He stops moving.

"Oh my god did I kill him?!" I say while dropping the bat.

"no I think you just knocked him out." moon says while going over to the intruder.

He grabs the end of the guys mask and takes it off. It turns out to be a really attractive guy with black fluffy hair and freckles.

Moon drags him over to a jungle jim pole and ties him up. A few hours go by and he wakes up.

He starts looking around alarmed and started squirming. I pulled the tape off of his mouth and he took a deep breathe.

"Who are you?" i ask him.

"I dont have to tell you shit." he says then turns away.

I turn the lights off and moon walks over to the guy.

"start talking you fucking shrimp." moon says while holding his face.

"oh yea? and what are you gonna do about it?" he says.

Moon slaps him then grabs his face again.

"Lets try this again.." moon says holding his face harder.

Hey this is from the writer and i wanted to say sorry for not posting i took a mental health break but i will be posting more often hopefully. And this story will not be ending for a while but if u have any suggestions on what i should do next just comment your idea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.1K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...
2.7K 143 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
11.3K 312 25
(discontinued) This story takes place when Moon is fixed and virus free. THERE IS ANGST AND FLUFF!!! (maybe smut idrk to be honest) (y/n) - your/name...
55.5K 822 25
This is a book filled with One-Shots and randm au's of Sundrop and Moondrop. Most if not all chapters will be smut. Au's that may be included in th...