Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 22: Lucky Villain

958 29 21
By thatoneyasmin

THIRD-PERSON'S POV BECAUSE I'M GETTING GOOD AT THIS LMAO

"What happened?" Luka asked through the phone.

"She told me Olivia Hutton sabotage her photoshoot session to be the front cover for the MODE. And then, Olivia gets to be the front cover instead because (y/n)'s outfit was ruined," Jessica's voice sounded so traumatised as she spoke through the call.

"Not only that, her parents didn't let me comfort her when she needed me the most. She thought I lied to her when I said that I wanted to visit her,"

Luka felt bad for (y/n). He knew he was one of the reasons for (y/n)'s akumatisation. The last thing Viperion said to her before he left that night was "I'll see you again tomorrow night. I promise!".

"Okay, thanks, Jess. I hope you're okay," Luka suddenly realised he was still on a call with Jessica.

"Thanks. You too, take care," Jessica hung up.

Defender on the other side was chasing Shadow Moth.

"Back off! Or I will take your power back!" he shouted.

"Oh, really? Try it,"

"Come back, my little Akuma," Shadow Moth snapped his finger.

But nothing happened. Defender's defensive power is too strong for any attack that can harm her. Shadow Moth gasped as he realised it was a mistake to akumatise (y/n).

"No wonder Luka Couffaine said she is a strong girl," he spoke to himself as he recalled what Luka said to (y/n)'s senti-parents. Shadow Moth created a sentimonster couple with one object to control them to investigate why (y/n) hasn't reached her strongest negative emotion to get akumatised.

Once she did, it was Shadow Moth's biggest mistake after Chat Blanc.

"Shadow Moth! You better give up or none of us is going to win!" Ladybug popped out.

"No! Not until I get your Miraculous!"

"He really still thinking about it?" Chat Noir facepalmed.

"What if... I take your Miraculous first?"

Shadow Moth was shocked. Defender was really close to him. She smirked and quickly pulled off both Butterfly and Peacock Miraculouses at the same time.

"NO!!!"

People all over the city who were watching the battle gasped as Shadow Moth de-transformed.

"Gabriel Agreste?!"

"F-father?"

Ladybug glanced at Chat Noir, his eyes were teary. He was speechless, not even a single sound escaped his mouth. He couldn't believe the person he hated the most was his own father.

The police's cars siren filled the area, ready to arrest Mr Agreste. Gabriel didn't say anything, he felt embarrassed because he has failed. He was arrested and forced to get in the police's car. Chat Noir was still wordless. He was now wondering if Nathalie was Mayura. If so, he had no one else other than his friends.

Ladybug hugged Chat Noir as he was about to cry. "I- I can't believe it,"

"Me either. My fashion idol was a criminal all along," she said in a sad tone.

"Ladybug! Defender ran away with the Miraculous!" someone suddenly screamed as they pointed at Defender.

(Just a little reminder that an akumatised villain still exists even when the creator de-transforms. This can be seen in S3 Startrain when Max's mum was akumatised even when Gabriel stopped being Hawk Moth. The same goes for sentimonsters. "Feast" still existed even when Master Fu de-transformed.)

"Tears later, mission first," Chat Noir quickly wiped away his tears.

Ladybug nodded and immediately followed Defender as she was jumping across the roofs. Defender was still looking for Angelina to get her revenge. She arrived at the second biggest mansion in the city of the Agreste's mansion, the Miller's mansion.

She jumped on Angelina's room balcony and broke the glass door. Angelina was spotted taking selfies in front of her mirror. She screamed her lungs out when she saw Defender break her sliding door.

"Go away, you gothic monster!" Angelina threw whatever she found to Defender, but everything was thrown back at her. Thanks to the defensive power with one stare.

Angelina screeched as the glass vase she threw just now was thrown back at her.

"Monster? You are the real monster! You like to walk on others but you hate when people trample on you, do you, Angelina?!"

(Don't mind me using Evillustrator's line lol)

"Ladybug! Help me!"

"Ladybug, help me," Defender mimicked her voice and ended it with a hysterical laugh, making Angelina cry.

She has never felt bullied by someone before.

Ladybug and Chat Noir arrived in Angelina's room, but they were hiding to discuss a plan.

"What's the plan, M'Lady?"

"Defender's power comes from her eyes. If she looks at someone who was about to attack her, the person will receive their own attack back,"

"We must distract her to look at something else," Ladybug explained.

"But where is the Akuma hiding?" he asked.

Ladybug threw her sight into the room once again. Defender has already hung Angelina's shirt on the fan using random things she found. Angelina's mouth was covered with a cloth so she would be quiet. The only thing Angelina could do was hum a scream.

"Ugh, your clothes are worse than mine. Yet you still dare to mock me? Come on, now," Defender spat out her heart out while opening Angelina's closet room. She has been always wanting to bully Angelina back, but she knows it is wrong.

But negative emotions conquered her today.

"I'm guessing the choker. I know for a fact (y/n) has a new silver necklace she bought to match with all of her friends. Maybe that is where the Akuma is hiding," Ladybug spoke after she examined Defender.

"Good guess. But we can try to snap her neck you know," Chat Noir casually said.

"What? Why?"

"Isn't that how you kill a vampire?"

Ladybug facepalmed while sighing. "We're trying to save her, not killing her,"

"Oh, yeah. You're right,"

"I have to call someone for help. Let Defender enjoys her time first," Ladybug spoke as she dialled a phone number on her yo-yo.

-----

Luka was calming his friends' anxiety with his guitar playing even though he was the most anxious one right there. The love of his life is akumatised, and he wasn't there to save her.

The boat vibrated once again. Everyone was shocked, it felt like someone just landed on top of the deck. Luka slowly got up to check who was outside.

"Be careful, Luka," Rose reminded.

He nodded and carefully opened the doorway to the below deck. He spotted a man with a red top and a stick.

"Master Su-Han?" Luka exited the secret hideout when he realised it was the Celestial Guardian of The Miraculous. He was holding the Ladybug-patterned oval box in his hands.

He turned around as he heard someone was calling for him. "Yes. Luka!" He immediately ran to Luka.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir need your help,"

"B-but I thought I can't use the Miraculous again?" Luka felt guilty to use it.

"Yes, but not if you prove me. This is your chance to convince me,"

Master Su-Han then took the snake bracelet and passed it to Luka. "This is Viperion's second chance," he smiled.

Luka felt trusted again. He nodded passionately as he put on the bracelet. His best bud flew out of the bracelet. Sass smiled as wide as possible and immediately hugged Luka's cheek. "Nice to see you again, Luka!"

"Nice to see you too, Sass. But for now, we have to save (y/n)," Luka grabbed Sass' body away from his cheek.

Sass nodded as he was wrapped with Luka's palm. "Say the word,"

"Sass, scales slither!"

"Thank you, Master," Viperion said before he joined Chat Noir and Ladybug at the Miller's mansion.

Master Su-Han nodded with a smile.

Ladybug waved her hand in the air when she saw Viperion was coming towards them. Viperion landed in between Chat Noir and Ladybug as they talked about the plan.

Viperion gasped when she saw Angelina was hung on the spinning fan. He never realised how violent (y/n) can be.

"Yeah, that's your lady," Chat Noir chuckled when he saw Viperion's reaction at Defender's violence.

"Okay, so here's the plan. Viperion, you will activate your Second Chance when I tell you to do so. After he activates it, I will distract Defender so she will look at me. In the meantime, Chat Noir, you grabbed her by the throat and Cataclysm her choker,"

"So... what is the point of the Second Chance?" Viperion asked.

"Just to be safe in case our plan fails. She is super duper strong," Ladybug answered.

They all nodded passionately. "Now, Viperion,"

"Second Chance!" Viperion activated the first five minutes so he can go back in time.

"Stop right there, Defender!" Ladybug jumped into the room.

Angelina screamed with her mouth closed as she saw Ladybug's presence.

"Why should I?" Defender casually asked as she was still looking at Angelina's clothes collection.

"Because what you are doing is wrong! Give us the Miraculous back and we will save you from evilness!"

"Evilness? Oh, you got the wrong person. I'm not the baddie right here, she is," Defender pointed at Angelina who was shaking her head.

Ladybug started attacking Defender but she attacked back with her nunchucks. Chat Noir then showed up and almost grabbed Defender by the throat just like their plan, but Defender was fast enough to look at him and he immediately became vulnerable because of her defensive power. 

Defender smirked as she attacked Ladybug with her nunchucks and kicked Chat Noir's butt at the same time.

"Plan failed, Viperion!" Chat Noir shouted as he tried to get away from Defender's kick.

Viperion nodded. "Second Chance!"

Viperion quickly stopped Ladybug before she jumped into the room to stop Defender.

"What?" Ladybug asked.

"The first plan failed. We gotta figure out something else," Viperion explained.

"Same plan, but this time, different moves," Ladybug said.

"I think Chat should be a little quiet this time. She noticed you too fast last time," Viperion said.

"Good thinking," Chat Noir said.

Ladybug nodded and jumped into the room. "Stop, Defender!"

She immediately started to grab Defender with her yo-yo even though she knew it wouldn't work. But the strategy right here was to distract, not attack.

Chat Noir silently sneaked in as Defender was distracted by Ladybug. She was currently attacking her with her nunchucks.

Chat Noir succeeded to grab Defender by the throat, causing her to gasp. She was knocked down onto the floor by him.

"Cataclysm!"

Psych. Defender was glaring at him, so the Cataclysm didn't work. Defender smirked and grasped Chat Noir's hand and flung him away, causing him to accidentally Cataclysm Angelina's floor. Everyone collapsed as the floor broke and fell except for Angelina because she was still hanging on the ceiling.

"Second Chance!"

Ladybug was about to jump into the room but was stopped by Viperion again. "What?"

"Two attempts and both failed," he said.

"What now?" Chat Noir asked.

"Ladybug succeeded to distract her, but Chat Noir didn't. She was glaring at you as you activated your Cataclysm. The whole floor collapsed because you accidentally Cataclysmed it," Viperion explained while looking at Chat Noir.

"Okay, let's try again, but now Chat Noir, you should be more careful," Ladybug said.

"Lucky Charm," Ladybug whispered so Defender won't hear.

"A snake toy?" Viperion was curious.

"What are we gonna do with it? Slither it around her? Get it? Slither?" Chat Noir grinned while doing a snakehead with his hand.

Viperion chuckled as Ladybug just shook her head.

"I don't know either. But I'll figure it out later," she said.

Chat Noir nodded. Ladybug started her move once again, casually walking in and asking Defender to stop.

The same thing happened. Defender attacked Ladybug with her nunchucks as Ladybug tried to dodge her attack. Chat Noir sneaked in quietly and grabbed Defender's throat.

But this time, Ladybug hit Defender with her yo-yo on the cheek to distract her as she was looking at Chat Noir.

"Cataclysm!"

Once again, Defender was quick to notice Chat Noir's action. She did the same thing as before, but this time, Chat Noir didn't accidentally Cataclysm anything after he remembered Viperion's explanation.

"Viperion, it worked!" Chat Noir shouted excitedly.

Later did he know, Defender already kicked him on the butt once again, causing him to Cataclysm Angelina's wall.

"V-Viperion?" Defender's ultimate kicking and nunchucks attack suddenly stopped as she realised what was Chat Noir talking about.

Viperion gasped as he found out Defender's weakness. It was him all along. But the plan has to be redone because Chat Noir hit the wrong item again.

"Second Chance!"

Viperion stopped Ladybug. "What?"

"They say third time is the charm," he smiled.

Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other in confusion.

"Okay, what is the plan?" Ladybug asked.

"Same thing. Chat Noir, you grabbed her by the throat once again. If she glared at you, Ladybug will distract her. If she failed because Defender is so focused and aware of you, I will come in to help with the distraction. And Chat Noir, if she pushed you away, please make sure your hand won't touch anything or we have to redo all over again," Viperion explained as detailed as possible so no one could mess up this time.

Ladybug nodded. "Lucky Charm,"

"A snake toy?" her eyebrows were furrowed.

"It was just a clue. (y/n)'s biggest fear is snakes and her biggest weakness is... me,"

Chat Noir was gaping all this time. He's impressed by the perfect plan Viperion came out with.

"Now, let's go," Viperion spoke.

Ladybug stood up and jumped into the room. Defender attacked her again with her nunchucks. Chat Noir came in and grabbed her throat.

"Cataclysm!" he activated it.

As expected, Defender glared at her. According to plan, Ladybug threw her yo-yo repeatedly to distract Defender. But it didn't work because the only thing she was aware of was Chat Noir. She once again grasped Chat Noir's wrist and flung him away.

Chat Noir successfully landed on Angelina's bed without touching anything with his Cataclysm. Viperion who was alert of what was happening quickly jumped into the room. "(y/n), stop!"

Defender's nunchucks stop moving when she heard the familiar voice. She glared at Viperion with a burning temper on top of her head.

"You! You're f*cking liar!" Defender quickly attacked Viperion with her nunchucks.

"Okay, maybe I wasn't the biggest weakness. The biggest source of anger!" Viperion said in a panic as he dodged her attacks.

Ladybug helped by grabbing Defender's nunchucks with her yo-yo. She successfully pulled it away from her since Defender wasn't looking at her. Now, Defender was left with no weapon.

She gasped as her nunchucks were pulled away. She growled in anger and continued attacking both Ladybug and Viperion with self-defence and skills that she learnt in cheerleading.

Chat Noir took the opportunity to grab Defender by pulling her long braided ponytail. He used a long skirt that he found around Angelina's room to cover her eyes as he was holding her arms so she won't attack. Defender was growling as she moved around to escape.

The Butterfly and the Peacock Miraculouses fell out of her pocket as she slithered around. Ladybug quickly grabbed them with her yo-yo and kept them safe.

"Let. Me. Go!" she screeched as she tried to flee.

Chat Noir immediately touched her spiky choker and it was destroyed into clouds of dust. A black butterfly flew out of the dust as the choker was ruined.

"Time to de-evilise! Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly," Ladybug purified the Akuma.

Defender's body was covered in purple bubbles again. Chat Noir finally let her go once he made sure (y/n) doesn't bite.

(y/n) slowly opened her eyes while holding her dizzy head, only to see Chat Noir's face is upside down as she was lying down on his lap during the attack.

"Hey, there," Chat Noir grinned cutely as he waved his hand.

"Hmm?" (y/n) was still feeling like she was drunk.

She gasped and got up as soon as she realised she was lying down on Chat Noir's lap. "Jessica is going to kill me!"

Ladybug laughed at (y/n)'s first reaction after being de-akumatised.

"Ladybug? Chat? What are you doing? Where am I? And why is Angelina on the ceiling?" so many questions escaped (y/n)'s mouth.

"You were akumatised," Ladybug answered softly while untieing Angelina.

Angelina quickly ran downstairs with trauma after what just happened to her.

(y/n) gasped. "Really? Whoa, I finally became a villain,"

That... still didn't change.

"You do realise that you almost kill everyone, right?" Chat Noir scratched his head.

"Really? Tell me more about it," (y/n) smirked.

"I never know she has a dark soul," Chat Noir whispered to Ladybug, making her giggle.

"I think I watch too many thriller movies," (y/n) rubbed her nape.

"And vampire fiction," he added, making both of them laugh.

"But there's one thing this dark soul girl was afraid of," Ladybug smirked.

"What?"

"Snakes!" Ladybug threw the Lucky Charm snake toy at (y/n).

(y/n) screamed when she saw the snake, causing her to climb up on Angelina's closet. "Kill it! Step on it! Do something!" she said in a panic.

"Or maybe, you should just remove the battery and stop saying that you love reptiles,"

(y/n) turned around as she heard the familiar calming voice come from the broken sliding door.

Viperion giggled as he pulled out the battery in the snake toy and passed it back to Ladybug. He then offered (y/n) his arms for her to jump off the wardrobe. 

(y/n)'s eyes were shimmering when she saw her prince come back. She jumped off the closet and landed in his arms. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as possible.

"Where did you go?" (y/n)'s voice turned shaky all of the sudden.

She sobbed to release her missing feelings.

"I'm really sorry. I wasn't allowed to use my Miraculous because I misused it. I used it to meet you and that is wrong," Viperion admitted his fault as he caressed (y/n)'s head.

(y/n) pouted as she heard his explanation.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but (y/n), we have to meet your parents. We are so honoured because their daughter defeated Shadow Moth aka Gabriel Agreste," Ladybug cracked.

"WHAT? Gabriel was Shadow Moth? How's Adrien? Is he okay? Is he gonna join the Style Queen Teen after this? If he does, cool! Wait, I defeated Shadow Moth? Whoa, I am so awesome!" (y/n) asked repeatedly as she praised herself.

"Yes, you did. You stole the Miraculous from him. And his identity was revealed," Ladybug explained.

(y/n) was still gaping.

"M'Lady, I think you forgot something,"

"Oh, right,"

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug threw the snake toy up in the sky and it turned into millions of small pink particles. It repaired every damage that was caused by Defender, including people's trauma of her.

"Anyways, let's see your parents," Ladybug said.

They all nodded and walked into Angelina's bathroom. "What are you doing?" (y/n) asked.

"We gotta recharge our power first!" Ladybug shouted from the inside of the bathroom.

They then came back. Viperion carried (y/n) and the superheroes jumped across the city to (y/n)'s house. Gladly, the guard didn't attack them.

"Mum? Dad?" (y/n) called as she opened the door.

"Where did they go?" she asked herself.

Ladybug gasped all of the sudden. "An Amok!"

Viperion and Chat Noir gasped. "What the hell is that?" (y/n) was confused.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but... your "parents" are sentimonsters,"

"What? How?"

"I think Shadow Moth used it to spy on you," Ladybug said.

"No wonder they were acting so weird!" (y/n) said.

"So... they... didn't actually love me?"

Viperion's heart shattered when he heard that escaped (y/n)'s mouth. "Of course they love you. They just... haven't realised it yet," he pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, (y/n). We all love you, you know," he added.

(y/n) finally formed a smile as she was still hugging him. It was suddenly faded when she realised something. "Now that you can't use your Miraculous, how are you gonna see me?"

Master Su-Han suddenly popped out of nowhere. "You gain my trust again, Lu- I mean, Viperion. You can keep the Miraculous to you,"

"Really?" Viperion was surprised by both Master Su-Han's presence and his announcement.

"Yes, Defender won't be defeated without your help. Congratulation, you deserve it,"

Viperion, (y/n), Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other. They all jumped in excitement.

"But... he can't misuse it again, so how does he gonna meet (y/n)?" Chat Noir asked.

"There's only one solution," Viperion spoke.

He stared into (y/n)'s eyes while taking a deep breath. He held (y/n)'s hands as tight as possible, the nervousness really getting on his nerves. (y/n) was confused yet she still looked adorable.

"Scales rest,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.9K 179 5
Seungmin is a matchmaker; in other words he's kinda like cupid but instead of a bow, he sends his arrow via email. Cue some troubled teens in love an...
12.1K 217 14
Y/N Ziegler. His own brother had killed him because he was a threat to his clan. He was saved by a Doctor called Angela Ziegler who took him in and r...
576K 20K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...