Give 'Em Hell, Robby Keene. (...

By ctrlmorals

at first it was him, now it's you. i'm confused! johnny's make cute kids, fanfiction. karate kid / cobra kai... More

o. GIVE EM HELL!
PART ONE.
i. meet chuck!
ii. halloween dance.
iii. missing brother!
iv. worst can happen?
v. blood don't make u family.
vi. answer the phone!
vii. the envelope.
viii. breakthroughs.
ix. all valley tournament.
PART TWO.
i. the other way of karate.
ii. all about balancing.
iv. what a fucking day!
v. the fragile demetri.
vi. taking a right.
vii. coyote creek.
viii. whole new chucky.
ix. last party of the summer!
x. cobra kai v. miyagi-do, the real-life.
PART THREE.
i. what broken can also be healed.
ii. why are they so hostile, huh?
iii. i can't believe it's mother dearest.
iv. nothing can replace the real thing.

iii. a little old razzle-dazzle.

569 28 2
By ctrlmorals

o. episode three.
A LITTLE OLD RAZZLE-DAZZLE!

          ROBBY AND SAM HAD STARTED A LITTLE PRE-PRACTICE, as the two of them fought they used the wheel technique, going in rotation but Robby had stopped after a strike to his side. "Remember, keep moving in a circle." Sam whined at him.

"You know, I did make it to the All Valley finals?" Robby smirked at her.

"Cause you didn't have to get through me!" Sam spoke with such confidently, placing her hands on her hips as Robby chuckled.

"Listen, I wanna thank you."

"For what?"

"Last week, I had no hot water." Robby stated, "Now this week, I have a Jacuzzi in my backyard."

"Well, I wouldn't get too excited. We did find a dead possum in there once." Sam replied, causing both of them to laugh at it.

In the midst of them laughing, Chuck had came out to the back, ready to train with the biggest smile but it faded once he seen Robby and Sam laughing about something.

"Seriously," Robby continues, "Thank you. It's been a little rough lately. And it's nice to have people look out for you."

Chuck turned his head off to the side.

Sam smiled at him, shrugging, "That's what friends do."

Robby shook his head, smiling back at her. "Not all friends."

Chuck was now leaning up against the door with his hands shoved in his pocket.

"All right, guys. Enough chitchat." Mr. Daniel walked out, "Let's see where you're at."

Robby and Sam was caught by surprise that Chuck had been standing off to the side.

He headed over to them but turned to see kids walking toward him, "Good afternoon."

"Hey, uh, we're looking for Miyagi-Do." One of the kids said, Chuck listened to them.

"You're in the right place."

"Commercial said, lessons are free?" One of the kids wanted to clarification.

"They sure are. You guys ready to get started?" Mr. Daniel asked them.

"Yeah," They nodded.

"Great. I have a couple cans of paint out front." Mr. Daniel informed them, "The fence back here could use a fresh coat. Chuck will show you."

"You want us to paint your fence?" One of the kid questioned curiously.

Chuck chuckled lowly, shaking his head. You don't just come out and tell a bunch of new kids to paint your fence he thought to himself.

"Keep an open mind, guys. It'll all make sense later." Robby assured.

"In order to fully learn Miyagi-Do karate, you have to unlearn your misconceptions about what constitutes training." Mr. Daniel explained.

"I knew this was bullshit." One of the kid cussed, "This was all just some scam to get kids to do your yard work, huh?"

"No, no. This is part of the process." Mr. Daniel assured them.

Chuck eyebrows flicked up and down, arms crossed against his chest.

"Yeah. The process." The other kid scoffed, "My mom was right. With car salesmen, you always gotta read the fine print."

"I'm not trying to sell you anything." Mr. Daniel set straight, "I'm trying to reach you karate."

"Come on, let's go check out that place with the snake." They walked off.

Chuck snickered, "Piece of advice? Maybe don't tell newcomers that they'll be doing a bunch of chores to learn karate."

Mr. Daniel looked at Chuck after exchanging looks with Sam and Robby. Behind him, Robby shook his head at Chuck. 

After practice, Chuck was sitting at the kitchen table, sighing with his face resting in his hand.

He wasn't startled by the front door being slammed shut, his father walked into the kitchen to grab a beer from the refrigerator as he loosen his ties.

"Stupid interviews." He popped opened the beer and took quite the swig, he then looked over to see the unusual down Chuck, "What's up with you? Why aren't you.. your hyper usual self? No offense."

Chuck chuckled, "None taken. I'm just having a little bit of.... problem."

"What type of problem?" Ward asked before taking another swig of his beer.

"Boys problem!" DJ popped up from the couch.

"Oh," Ward was taken back, "You finally found someone?"

"Guess you can say that." Chuck sighed.

"What seems to be the problem?" Ward queried.

"He only sees me as his friend, I think. We've had a few moments but he haven't made a move."

"Why can't you?" Ward asked.

"I can... do that?"

Ward shrugged, "Is there rules who can ask who out in this new millennium?"

"Guess not, great advice... Dad." Chuck stood up from his seat, "Oh, and... don't worry, there'll be more opportunities for you."

Ward looked confused and Chuck pointed to his suit causing Ward to realize, "Oh, yeah."

Chuck walked away, going down the hallway.

Chuck closed his room door behind him, dialing up Robby's number. The phone rings a couple of time, Robby was giggling and chatting with Samantha.

"Hold on," Robby picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi. Robby... It's Chuck but of course you know that or you wouldn't have picked up the phone." Chuck nervously rambled, "Hey, you busy tomorrow?"

"Um," Robby looked over at Sam, "Why?"

"Carnival in town and was wondering if.. maybe you wanting to go... with me? Maybe?" Chuck asked him.

Robby eyes widened, "Oh."

"Oh?" Chuck repeated, "Something wrong?"

"Um, Of course not." Robby claimed, "Can I get back to you on that?"

"Yeah," Chuck replied.

"By—" Robby was interrupted by Chuck hanging up, ending the phone call.

Chuck slammed his pillow on his face, groaning loudly.

Ward and DJ snapped their head at each other, "I might've gave him bad advice," Ward confessed, taking a swig at his beer afterward the statement.

"My life is over!" They heard Chuck shout loudly.

"You think?" DJ shook his head, flopping back down on the couch.

          "HEY, GUYS." Mr. Daniel walked over to Sam and Robby, "Thanks for doing this. How you feeling?"

"It's short notice, but I think we got it." Robby said, looking over at Sam while putting his left hand in his front pocket.

"Good."

"I was thinking for the finale, I could do some kinda flip kick." Sam offered.

"Nah, don't worry about the finale. I got it covered."

Robby looked behind them, "What's that for?"

Mr. Daniel picked up a block of ice, "You'll see."

Sam and Daniel was worried but not as much as they looked over at each other and back at Mr. Daniel.

"Hey, have any of you heard back from Chuck yet?" Mr. Daniel asked them.

Sam shook her head, "No response."

"Isn't picking up for me." Robby answered.

"All right. I'll try again." Mr. Daniel set the ice block back down then pulled out his phone as he walked away from them.

Chuck's phone rung and rung on the kitchen table, DJ looked up from his cereal bowl, getting ready to tell Chuck but he was already second ahead of him as was he already walking into the kitchen.

He pressed declined, brushing his teeth as he walked back down the hallway to the bathroom.

THE SIDELINE !

am i the drama ?
i don't think i'm the drama .

voiqstiiles © twentytwentytwo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...
7.2K 265 20
content warnings stated in book/changes made each season "I can't keep doing this." "Then don't." started: march 16th, 2023 published: apri...
955K 36.3K 61
Cobra Kai, Seasons One━Three ❝ Different, but same. ❞ miguel diaz x fem! oc. Β© 2021. Iavendergirl. cover by cydonias.
7.5K 298 20
When her absent father starts up his old karate dojo, Hallie Keene's life changes. As she learns karate, she must also navigate her relationships wit...