PHTHARTIC

By Evangeline_91

Eleanor Stark has been through it all. After the events of Thanos, she loses not only her father, but the Ave... More

CAST
DISCLAIMER
PART ONE- INSIDE WESTVIEW
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
PART TWO- INSIDE THE NEW WORLD
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
PART THREE- INSIDE THE TEN RINGS
SIXTEEN

FOURTEEN

373 15 0
By Evangeline_91

Elle was rushed on a hospital bed, through Metro-general as one of her former friends, Claire was helping her as she was brought in.

She began seizing shortly after Bucky rushed her in, her limp body in his arms and he looked at Claire and spoke.

"She's been injected with something." He said and she nodded and a couple of doctors came and rushed to her.

"Start an IV we gotta see what's wrong, bring her to the fifth floor." A doctor said and soon after another doctor spoke.

"She's seizing!"

Elle sat on the small plane seeing a boat come into her vision and she smiled to herself softly- knowing that she actually was going to make a decision on her own without the influence of her father.

Once the plane landed she walked off- wearing jeans, a short sleeve Guns N' Roses shirt and converse. Her brown hair was in waves down her back.

"Elle?" A familiar females voice said and Elle turned around seeing a the red haired S.H.I.E.L.D. agent standing next to an unknown man, the man she remembered seeing briefly last night and photo albums of her grandfather.

"Natasha." She said and the woman gave her a small smirk and looked at the man.

"This is Steve Rogers and this is Dr. Banner." She said and Elle nodded and looked at them both.

Steve extended his hand for a shake, keeping his gaze on the young woman, seeing something familiar about her and Elle held her hand out and shook it. She looked at Bruce who gave her a curt nod, not wanting stick his hand out to greet her, feeling as if he would hurt her. She gave him an awkward smile and looked at Natasha.

"Gentlemen, and- lady, you might want to step back." She said and the ship started to move, scaring all three of them.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked aloud and Bruce gave a sarcastic response looking around.

"They want me in a submerged, pressurized, metal container?" He asked and Elle gave him a confused look. The three of them walked to the edge of the ship and saw that it was starting to move towards the sky instead of towards the ocean.

"I-I would like to go inside now." Elle stated out loud and looking down and she heard Natasha give out a small laugh.

The four of them made it inside the Helicarrier quickly and they were met with agents talking amongst themselves and looking at their computer screens. Elle, Steve and Bruce looked up, seeing the sky through the top of the Helicarrier and Bruce walked away from them both. Elle was a few feet away from Steve as she looked around the place and she spoke softly to the soldier.

"Aren't you like 90 years old?" Elle asked Steve who looking up at the sky and Steve turned towards her and furrowed his eyebrow.

"I guess...you?" He asked and Elle gave him a small smile and spoke.

"18." She said and Steve moved his head so fast in her direction it was a shock he didn't get whiplash.

"18-" He said but Nick Fury cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Gentlemen, Women." Fury said and Steve walked over to him and pulled out a 10 dollar bill. Nick walked over to Elle and stuck out his hand.

"Elle, thank you for coming." He said and Elle gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah, of course." She said and turned towards a computer screen.

She could hear Fury, Bruce and Natasha speaking to each other in the background, but her focus was set on the man she saw in the computer screen. His jet black hair was slicked back a bit, his bright blue-green eyes made his skin look more paler than it really was. Elle breathed in and looked at the man who was typing.

"Who is that?" She asked but before the man could even answer, the computers went off.

"We got a hit, sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross-match seventy-nine percent." An agent said and Elle looked at Nicky Fury, their director and gave him a confused look.

"Location?" Phil asked walking up to the man and he squinted his eyes reading the screen.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." The man said and Fury spoke.

"Captain, Elle. You're up." He said and Elle's heart sunk as she looked at Steve and then Fury. Bruce looked at Nick, and sighed, hoping his niece would be okay.

Steve observed the young brunette as her hair was put in a ponytail while she wore a black S.H.I.E.L.D. suit. She continued to fidget in her seat as she looked down at her holster that was holding knives. Steve noticed how her leg began to shake up and down and he spoke softly, trying to make small talk.

"So, are you actually 18?" He asked and she looked over at him and nodded licking her lips.

"Yeah, I graduated high school a couple months ago." She said and Steve clenched his jaw looking at her. She was only a child, she had just gotten out of high school less than a year ago. Why would Fury need her for a job like this? What was so special about an eighteen year old girl? Elle tilted her head as if she was hearing him think and she spoke.

"I know what you're thinking. Why would a eighteen year old do this? The answer is simple?" She said but it came out as more of a question than a statement. Steve looked at her like he had just seen a ghost, wondering how she knew what he was thinking.

"I have these...things. Powers, if you will. They've hurt people before. They've also saved my life. A couple of years ago, my friend and I were in the car, driving towards a hotel in New Hampshire and I remember seeing a deer in the road, and I tried to use my power to move it out the way, so we didn't hit it. I ended up blasting the car. Two hours later, my friend had died on the way to the hospital." She said and Steve opened his mouth slightly shocked on what to say.

Elle gave a small laugh and spoke.

"I lived with my father all my life and then once some stuff happened and he needed me I helped him. He doesn't know I'm here- he'd lose it if he found out his only kid went behind his back. We all know how Starks are." Elle said giving out a small laugh, and Steve looked down- confusion written all over his face.

"Stark?" He asked and Elle looked and him and gave him a small smirk.

"Yeah, Tony Stark is my father." She said and his jaw dropped lightly knowing why she looked familiar. She looked just like Howard, the same eyes that started at him seventy years ago was looking at back him at this moment.

"Elle-" Steve had said but Natasha cut him off as she opened the back of the Quinjet. In a second, Steve had jumped out from the back and Elle looked at Natasha with her mouth open. She jumped up from her seat and bright white energy engulfed her and in less than half a second, Elle was off the Quinjet and on the streets of Stuttgart.

The god, who Elle knew as Loki, the God of Mischief, stood up and smirked at Steve.

"The solider." He said looking at him and then Natasha came down and used the microphone to speak, not knowing he was going to fire at her, but, Elle was fast.

She moved her hand out and her white energy knocked the god on the floor. He turned around to see Elle and he got up to go after the girl, but Steve took his shield and threw it at him.

Elle looked up at the white ceiling and blinked a couple of times, trying to clear the fogginess from her vision she turned to her left and saw Sam standing by her bed.

He breathed in and spoke.

"Thank god you're okay." He said and Elle furrowed her eyebrows inwards and spoke.

"What happened?" She asked and Sam clenched his jaw and breathed out.

"Karli had one of the Flagsmashers inject you with the serum." He said and Elle blinked a couple of times and the news blasted through the room.

"We don't know what will happen now, but the building where the Senator had his meetin had just been gassed. You're watching live from-" It said and Elle looked at Sam and she sat up quickly.

"If I have the serum in me, then let's put it to good use." She said and he nodded quickly and went to call her doctors to check her ut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 550 44
Ellesmere is under S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. After stealing a highly classified military file from them and killing half their soldiers, she goes into hid...
4.9K 109 16
Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines had faced saving the world, but now they must face the face the difficult challenge of all... Parenthood. I do...
237K 8.7K 31
You were so much better than the rest of them. DRUIG / FEM OC [ MARVELS ETERNALS ]
7.6K 461 28
Thor and Dean Odinson's joy in fatherhood is short-lived when Wanda reveals herself to be far more broken than anyone could have imagined. Distraught...