The Chameleon's Light (Camilo...

Por Ms_riddleee

Y/n Legazpi and her sister moved to Encanto at a very young age. With both of their parents gone, the sibling... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - First Dinner
Chapter 3 - Madrigals and Legazpis
Chapter 4 - Our Place
Chapter 5 - Sailing Ships
Chapter 7 - Lover
Chapter 8 - Reunited
CHAPTER 9 - Breaking

Chapter 6 - Gift Ceremony

90 3 0
Por Ms_riddleee

"So, Camilo.." Your sister called.

"Yes? Señorita Cristina?" Camilo responded formally while trying his best to not make his nervousness show.

"You like my sister?"

"I.. uh- *cough* Yes."

"Since when?"

"S-since I saw her during my gift ceremony."

"You were just 5 years old then?"

"That's true, but your sister, she was the most beautiful lady there. I wanted to go and talk to her then but you guys suddenly disappeared. I never got the chance to talk to her until last night."

"But you guys didn't talk at all during dinner." Mirabel raised her eyebrows while putting both of her hands on her waist.

"Mind explaining that?" Cristina, Dolores, and even little Antonio copied Mirabel's stance which made them giggle.

"I- We just met up coincidentally and decided to enjoy each other's company. But we only just talked!! Nothing else happened, ma'ams- and sir." Camilo let out a slight laugh when he saw his little brother with crossed arms, and acting tough, copying Mirabel.

"Hmmm, What are you planning for the future then?" Cristina asked.

Camilo blushed slightly as he smiled shyly.

"Well, I want to make her a Legazpi-Madrigal in the future but we're still too young to think of that. For now, I just want to be able to call her mine... If you'll have me, Señorita Legazpi." Camilo finished, satisfied with his response.

"And if you hurt my sister?"

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that Tina..." Dolores started, cracking her knuckles.

"If that happens..." Mirabel continued, warming her neck and arms up as if she was about to fight.

"Well have Mama and Papa take care of him. Hmp-" Antonio finished

They all chuckled.

"If I do somehow hurt y/n, Señorita Legazpi, which I doubt will happen, since I won't let it happen, you, and you.." He gestured to Mirabel, Dolores, and Antonio.

"...Can give me your worst punishments, and I'll have to accept no matter what. You can swear on it. I just want y/n to be fully understood and loved, but if in order for that to happen I need to step aside, then so be it. 'Cause I know, that's what she deserves."

All girls... And Antonio looked at each other seriously before smiling.

"CAMILO LOVES Y/N!!!" Antonio shouted in joy before Camilo rushed over to cover his mouth praying y/n didn't hear him.

"Who loves who?" You asked as you walked out of your room in a fabulous yellow dress, the same shade of yellow Camilo has in his ruana.

"W-what? Oh, that- don't mind that!! You look fantastic y/n!! Are you good?? Shall we go?? I feel like we should go.." Mirabel clung onto your arm and led you outside, while Camilo was frozen. He didn't think you could look any more beautiful and perfect, but for you to match your dress color to his ruana... He blushed so much.

Cristina noticed as he approached Camilo and patted his shoulder.

"Treat her well, Future brother-in-law." she said before joining the others outside.

Camilo let go of the breath he didn't know he held and smiled warmly.

The six of you then walked to the Casita, Antonio in your arms, Mirabel, Dolores, and Cristina in front while you and Camilo walked behind. Antonio took a nap on your shoulder so you had to walk slower and Camilo just matched his pace with yours, which allowed the both of you to walk together.

When the three arrived, they were faced with an angry Pepa.

"AH!! THERE YOU ARE!- DOLORES.. WHERE ARE CAMILO AND ANTONIO!?!?-" She stopped screaming when she saw you enter the Casita with Antonio in your arms, laughing with her son.

Suddenly the stormy, cloudy weather turned sunny and a rainbow appeared above the mother's head. When Camilo noticed, he blushed and then told his mother to knock it off, and all of you started to prepare for the guests.

Soon the time came for Antonio's gift ceremony and everyone went to their seats. Behind the curtain, Felix, Pepa, Dolores, Camilo, Mirabel and you were there reassuring and cheering Antonio on.

"Abuela says it's time." Dolores informed you guys.

"We'll be waiting by your door.." Pepa gave her youngest, one last peck on the forehead.

"Okay okay, vamo vamo vamo." Felix gestured for everyone to get out and go where they were supposed to be.

"Okay okay, vamo vamo vamo-" Camilo imitated his father while he was in his father's form.

"Okay, Alright! I'm done!" Camilo quickly said as his father grabbed him.

You laugh.

"Camilo..." Antonio called his older brother.

"Yes, Hermano?" Camilo asked as he kneeled down in front of Antonio.

"If... If I get a gift and get my new room... Will you promise me that you'll finally ask y/n out??" You and Camilo were shocked by the little boy's question while Mirabel just looked at Antonio proud.

Camilo shook his head and sighed before looking at you, and back to Antonio.

"If you go out there, in front of everyone, even for just one second.." Camilo looked back at you.

"I promise, I'll ask y/n out." He smirked at you as his younger brother smiled and hugged him.

"Don't hurt herr!!" Antonio adds.

"I won't Toñito, I won't." With that, he walked out of the curtain after taking one last glance at your blushing face.

You stayed behind with Mirabel and Antonio. When the curtain opened, the young boy stood in front of everyone. You saw Camillo from where you were and he was smirking at you as he raised both his eyebrows.

Antonio didn't move for a few seconds, which concerned everyone, but then, he suddenly reached his hand towards Mirabel.

"I can't.."

"I need you."

Without thinking, you grabbed Mirabel's hand and pulled her until her hand was on Antonio's. You smiled and nodded at her as if telling her: "Go. You can do this."

Mirabel took a deep breath.

"Come on, Let's get you to your door."

And they walked together towards Antonio's door. You leaned on the wall, watching him proudly with a warm smile.

You soon found out that Antonio's gift was that he can communicate with animals. All of you celebrated as you walked inside his room, exploring the jungle it led to.

You quickly excused yourself when you realized you don't have a gift for Antonio. You snuck into their bathroom and thought of something the little kid would like.

"A Stuffed toy maybe?? Arghhh but Mirabel already gave him that!!"

Suddenly, an idea came to your head and you quickly checked the corridors if anyone was there. When you saw that the coast was clear, you returned to the bathroom and channeled some light energy to create Antonio's gift.

Satisfied, you walked out holding a tiny box as you proudly walked back to his room.

You searched for Antonio in the sea of people, and when you found him with his older brother, you wasted no time and approached the little boy, kneeling down to talk to him.

"Y/n/n!!" He rushed in to hug you.

"Hey scout, what a room you have here!! Oh, and let's not forget about your super awesome gift now!" You said, slightly tickling the kid.

"Speaking of gifts..." You started as you brought out your gift.

Antonio was shocked and had a huge smile on his face.

"What are you waiting for? Open it!!" You said as you pushed the gift closer to him.

He slowly opened your gift to reveal...

"A Scarf!!" He exclaimed.

"A boy-scout scarf, except if you look at the patterns here..." You show him the features of the red scarf you made him.

"Animals!! Oh, and that's my name!!! Can I wear itt??" You nodded as you tied it around his collar.

"Thank you so much y/n!! I love it!! I'm never gonna take it off!!" He said as he hugged you really really tight.

When he let go of you, the little kid raised his eyebrows at his older brother who was leaning on a tree in Antonio's jungle, smiling really warmly at the scene.

Camilo rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Alright Antonio, I'll fulfill my promise."

When he said that it reminded you of the promise he made to Antonio, making you smirk.

"Hey, y/n..." He started nervously.

"Yes, Camilo?" You responded with crossed arms and a smirk as you rolled your eyes jokingly.

You two chuckled.

"Would you do me the honors and come with me for a while?"

"Hmm, I wonder what for.." You teased.

"Just to get some air...and to spend some time together."

"But we already are spending some time together right now..."

Camilo sighs in defeat.

"I meant..." He grabbed your hand.

"Just the two of us, mi princesa."

You blushed as he kissed the back of your hand.

"Tell me, how can I decline such a great offer, mi principe?" You curtsy.

Camilo smiled greatly, hearing your response as his confidence started to rush back.

"Simple, you can't." He winked before tightening his grip on your hand ever so slightly and pulling you out of the room. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
138K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...