His Sweet Addiction

By Baddestbitch1001

"That's right princess scream my name, I want whole world to know you're daddy's little slut." he says while... More

PLEASE READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Story update

Aesthetics

730 12 1
By Baddestbitch1001

Madison Rose ( Maddie ): Age 20, A police officer, a real baddie, graduated high school at the age of 16 because she was to smart, Had a shitty childhood because her mom died in a car accident and dad abused her and left, Sydney is her Bff because every baddie needs a bestie. 

Her Tattoos:

Lorenzo Romano ( Enzo ): Age 20, cold, arrogant, heartless, player who uses women, Had a ruff childhood because of leaning how to be a mob boss, Mafia don, mother is Vanessa Romano, Dad is Vincent Romano, and has a younger brother Alessio Romano

Their aesthetic:

Sydney Carter ( Syd ): Age 20, also graduated from high school at the age of 16, baddie, besties with Madison, A police officer, and a mommy and daddy's girl. 

Alessio Romano ( Aless ): Age 22, older brother is Lorenzo, likes to fight and box, a little bit childish and annoying to lorenzo,  sleeps around a lot, addicted to video games.

Vincent Romano ( dad ) age 49 

Vanessa Romano ( Mom ): Age 45

Jessy Rossi: Age 21, all you need to know is that she is a bitch ass hoe and is a stripper.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for giving my story a chance, It may seem very cringe at first but I promise you it gets better.

- Jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.6K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
1.6M 28.2K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
9K 96 22
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...
431K 8.6K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...