Cāndrēya Sahadharmiṇī~ Prēma...

By Charumati_

The Mahābhārata, an epic of unparalleled intrigue and profound mysteries, has revealed an untold tale of a co... More

Disclaimer And Copyrights.
Intro and Graphic corner
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
Gratitude
||12||
||13||
||14||
||16||
||17||
|| 18||
||19||
||20||
||Epilogue||

||15||

273 16 57
By Charumati_

Everything spins like a weaving wheel. A month drafted and here comes yadu family. Poor Lakshman Kumara, he dreamt about his to be but everything went down to earth for him. On a serious note, he isn't wrong. I should apologize him when the time permits. Cāru jyesthā explains me each and every detail in Dvāraka.

My god, she repeats the lines the similar accent. The scenes were quite epic when a mighty warrior was struggling in the long saree. Kr̥ṣṇa settles on the couch--cupping his cheeks whereas Ghatotkacha was stumbling in saree.

"Pitr̥vya, I am saying. I am gonna jump off the cliff." He crumbles the saree. He sighs heavily " you can offer me a hand to help rather than sitting ideal." He cries.

Pitr̥vya oscillates his index finger "Nah, nah! That's not my department."

He huffs and puffs. A knock on the door squeezes their attention. He wraps his saree in some way and settles beside pitr̥vya. It was a maid, there.

"The prince of Hastināpura is wishing for your presence kūmari."

Bhrāta Ghatotkacha nods " Okay, you may leave."

"Aiyo! What will I say to that innocent creature?" He leans his forehead against the shoulders of pitr̥vya.

His words tickles the suppressed chuckles of Kr̥ṣṇa. Kr̥ṣṇa passes an ahem and resumes.

"See, behave like Sashirekha" He suggests. To be precise, it's a tune of sarcasm

"You are underestimating me, pitr̥vya!" He says with pride. Kr̥ṣṇa baba facepalms "It means blush when Lakshman Kumara touches you don't hop. Garden!" He bursts out laughing.

Bhratha Ghatotkacha looks at him and a cracky sound escapes his mouth.

"Oh lord Narayana, forgive me for playing with an innocent prince." He takes the name of lord before proceeding with his impending work.

Pitr̥vya rolls his eyes at the insight.

"Oh, the might warrior. He isn't that innocent also. Show your acting skills there." He vaguely pushes his back head forward.

Bhratha Ghatotkacha, as said by Kr̥ṣṇa, he starts plagiarizing my mother's style of walk as well. Including the confidence level, so. He reaches to the garden arena where Lakshman Kumara was pacing to and fro with his thumbs waging a war against each other. He pulls his one ankle out from the shed of the saree and moves it a bit. As the squirms of the anklet brush past each other, they vibrate--producing a jiggling sound. He directs his towards Maya Sashirekha and encarves a tiny smile. Gosh, do we did mistaken by this act with this prince? He doesn't looks one among the spoilt and arrogant princes.

"Praṇipāt! Rajakūmari." He decorates a huge beam of grin on his face.

He reciprocates the smile and glues his palms together.

"Pranam, kūmara"

Awkward silence prevails between them. "So, you are Lakshman kumar?"

He initiates the conversation but if it had been me, then I would spent hours composing my silence rather than taking the initiative.

"Yes. I am Lakshman kumara. The prince of Hastināpura." The formal introduction happens.

Lakshman Kumara tries to build a conversation in order to study his to be wife's nature but he ends up praising!

"You look beautiful." He says openly.

Bhrāta Ghatotkacha tries to compete him. He raises his head and his chest gets pushed up due to the intake of oxygen. "I know that kūmara."

A perfect match! A perfect match I say! Bravo bhrāta. Lakshman Kumara locks both of their palms tight and smiles.

"I will look after you like a queen."

Someone advice me what to do? Laugh or cry? Laugh, being the reason for the situation of bhrāta Ghatotkacha or cry at the dreams of Lakshman Kumara.

After the beautiful session of a talk, bhrāta was dragged to the elders of Kuru clan and Gandharnaresha Shakuni.

"Praṇipāt." He joins his in front of everyone and bends to acquire the blessings of the crown prince Duryodhana and Gandharnaresha who were residing in the magical palace created by Bhrāta Ghatotkacha.

To my surprise, GandharNaresha Shakuni gets mesmerized by his gentle behaviour.

"Such a tender and polite nature. Aha, perfect. May you live a long wife with your soulmate and kids." He blesses.

Bhrāta Ghatotkacha obtained enough of blessings to extend his lifetime to other fifty years.

He peacefully enjoys the sugary melodies until the scent of food hits his nostrils. He drags himself in the costume of that crumble saree to the kitchen. Various items are arranged over there. Poor cooks. He once again assumes his massive form and settles over there in order to venerate his belly. The desert, lemon rice and the different curries, everything have been pulled into the blackhole of his mouth. But he doesn't seems to be satisfied just by the intake of rice and sweets. He serves himself with the snack items as well. He limps out of the kitchen after clearing his lips but not before arranging the vanished food items with a snap.

The auspicious time for marriage hurries up. He was all embedded with jewels and heavy saree.

"I am gonna die with this." He fumes in irritation. Pitr̥vyā Rukmiṇi smacks his forehead.

"Close your mouth ghatu and concentrate on handling thus stuff." He gets a earful.

That's the reason even I choose a simple pendant over my saree accompanied by a pair of anklets. That's it. Nothing else , for which my mother always dances on top of my head. Everything gets settled. The couple were made to sit on the either opposite sides of the holy white cloth as a partition between them.

"Now, the groom should take the right hand of bride in his." The priest says.

Lakshman Kūmara latches the palm of Maya Sashirekha--exerting his whole of the force who's in the mindset to adorn her palm with carmine red. Maya Sashirekha changes her expressions accordingly into the situations. When the chance knocks her door, she actually does crushes the palms of Lakshmana Kumara. He bites his lower lip in utter pain. His whispers get suppressed in his vocal cavity.

"What happened? Svāmi." She keeps an innocent face and blinks her eyelashes.

Pitr̥vya Kr̥ṣṇa is trying hard to control his snickering, so others.

"Nothing. Did you get hurt? Did I pressed harshly?" He conceals his bruised palm in the shelter of his other palm, decently.

She nods in a no.

"Now, the groom should press the right thumb of the bride's toe." The priest says.

Lakshmana Kumara leads a haughty smrik to Maya Sashirekha and drags his toe into light with the intention to show case his whole strength upon the toe finger of Maya Sashirekha. He presses the toe a limit above, asusual it didn't cast any impact yet she changed her expressions into a sour one. When the table have flipped in her continence, the poor prince have become a prey to the playful warrior who's a more powerful than him.

"Now, the groom should take the right hand of bride in his." The priest says."

"No need." Lakshman utters immediately. Poor him.

"No, no it shouldn't be left incomplete."

Lakshman sighs and continues.

"Now the groom should place the holy paste on the leave on bride's forehead."

His swollen hand shivers as he receives the leaf. He was about to apply it on top of her head, but credits to Maya Sashirekha's skills, she appears like a mongoose from nowhere for him. He gulps and masks his fret, though. When, it's the time of mangalyadharanam, Maya Sashirekha assumes a deadliest form of a negative spirit. The unholy vibes and scary face allures the consciousness of Lakshman. He sticks to the ground at the spot.

"Lakshmana!" GandharaNaresha and his father rushes towards him.

Angaraja Karna, the best friend of the crown prince, sprinkles a handful of water on his face. As the drops spread across his face, a few of them strikes his unconscious state, obligating him to flutter open his eyelashes. Well, who shall blindly believe on the illusion after this drama? The unusual sequence have given birth to allegations and valid questions in Lakshman's mind.

"It can't be Vatsala, I am not a fool! It isn't Vatsala!" He howls in disappointment and hurt.

Others aren't he witness of the scenes he has went through, who can believe his vent out? GandharaNaresha warns him.

"It isn't the time for your logicless talks. Once, see her." He speaks with confidence igniting.

"Do you wish that Abhimanyu wed her?" He whispers.

Lakshman kumar grits his teeth out of irate. " no! But I won't marry her! I can't."

Now comes the greatest actor of all time! " Amma, what's this for me!?"

My mother sighs and looks at my father who's gulping his feelings. "Duryodhana, what's this? Is your son suffering from a mental disability?" He stands from his position.

My father is aboustely dangerous when the wrong point gets triggered! Absolutely means absolutely very!

"Well, Ghatotkacha, well." My mother whispers.

"Wait." This is the voice of my bhrātaśri Niśāntha.

Does he also has his part to perform? I doubt so but the future is different.

"What do you mean by 'do you wish that Abhimanyu wed her, Gandhararāj?" My brother caught the correct chain!

I appreciate his snake like ears. Well, Gandhararāj must be careful, he's in Dvāraka.

My bhrata Ulmukh interups "Aha, means the excuse you said to my father is a white lie?"

"You doubt yet? I doubted this act when Gandharanaresha didn't cause any harm to the proposal though he had a great rivalry with our pitr̥vya Kr̥ṣṇa. Truth is beyond fake smiles." He fists his clench.

The hot environment is pointing its sharp edges at GandharaNaresha! He shifts his gaze from one to other.

"Just wait bhrāta! The satyapeetam would help." Jyesthā Cārumati spares a glance at Lakshman Kumara before leaving.

She returns with the pedestal of truth! Not a normal one it's! It sustains a history. It's given to pitr̥vya as one of the presents behalf of Pandavas by my father in law, Pārtha. Even the god of thunder is bound to pronounce truth if he ascends on it. But I think sometimes, his fantasy and obsession over his dices hovers his analysis capacity. If not, he wouldn't plan this marriage. Being affected by the shortage of options, he has been influenced to stand upon it. Now the real stage play commences.

"Truth? You all wish to pay heed to the truth? Then listen, the marriage is just a political alliance for me! After Vanvasa and Agyaatvaasa, the Pandavas will surely rebel for their rights ! In order to suppress them I planned it with Duryodhana as they can be lacked in terms of war resources." He spats it out without his control.

The work of bhrāta Ghatotkacha is done! He summons his original form. "Huh! Now comes the truth!"

"Duryodhana! You people have totally destroyed my trust on the Kuru clan!" My father roars like a lion before lifting his weapon.

When did my father trust first of all? To be precise, the trust on his student is pushed in graveyard.

" Jyesth pitr̥vya, why strain for your hands! I will look after them!" Bhrāta Ghatotkacha replies.

Lakshman stands like a statue in his place. Sorrow and revenge surrounds him like a ring of fire.

Within no time, Bhrāta Ghatotkacha parcels the Kauravas and the others to the palace of Hastināpura. After the stressful situation settles down, their arrives the family talk.

"Praṇipāt." He greets everyone.

Others raise their hand and unbolt their lips in the resemblance of their blessings.

"Ghatotkacha, my vatsala?" My mother was the first on to break the silence.

After all, a mother is a mother.

"Waiting for her mother so she can marry her prince." He chuckles.

She asks with a overwhelming smile " Didn't they--?"

"Oho-- both said the same thing. Nothing shall be done in absence of parents."

My father hampers "Shall we proceed to the Vana?"

"Oh, oh! Halt! She said me to convey you the following forgive as we forgive. "

My mother wipes her saline crystals. " I won't forgive that stupid! Let her do anything." My mother vows to be cold with me.

Let's see what shall happen! What is left out to see? I turn to my mother who's engaged with Rāni Hidimba, she didn't spare a glance for me from when she stepped in. It's been fifteen minutes she entered and just dragged her face away from my sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 523 72
This is the untold story of a wife of one of the most promising and remarkable archer of Mahabharata. Karna. This girl loved him unconditionally from...
276K 18.8K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
67.7K 6.7K 38
He looked at the hourglass necklace in his hands with malice. The very same gifted to him by his wife a day prior to surgery as a symbol of 'good tim...
27.3K 1.6K 75
" You are talking about impossible those things ended Thousands of years ago " a frustrated elderly voice tried to sound sensible. " indeed yes but I...