YOUNG GOD | RHYSAND [ON HOLD]

By fanfic-central13

Everyone in Prythain wanted freedom from the Hybern's commander, Amarantha. Aadya Solace was not of the Fae... More

foreword
🌹AADYA SOLACE🌹
BOOK ONE
Prologue
1.01 | THE BEGINNING
1.02 | NEVER-ENDING DINNER
1.03 | DECEIVING TACTICS
1.04 | BLOOD, BATHS AND FURY
1.05 | THE SURIEL
1.06 | The Wrath Demons
1.07 | TICK-TOCK ; IT'S CALANMAI
1.08 | BROKEN WILLS AND WINGS
1.09 | THE LAST DAY IN SPRING
1.10 | HUMANS NEVER LEARN ; DO THEY?
1.11 | THE PUNISHMENT
1.12 | THE BARGAIN
1.13 | BETTER LEFT UNSAID
1.14 | THE FINAL TASK
1.15 | THE END OF A SOUL
Epilogue 1 | HEL IS MY HOME
🔥QUEEN OF HEL🔥
BOOK TWO
2.01 | COME BACK TO ME
2.02 | REUNIONS
2.03 | ANGER ISSUES
2.04 | WARS NEVER REALLY END
2.06 | LAST DAY OF THE WEEK
2.07 | EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT
2.08 | FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF
2.09 | WHO IS IN CONTROL?
2.10 | A SELFISH BIRTHDAY

2.05 | WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING

1.8K 104 23
By fanfic-central13

♚✭♛

Aadya was about to go under in the pool like bath tub, when she heard the door of her room open. She let out a annoyed sigh when she heard him walk towards the door that seperated the main room from the bath room.

"Do you have no respect for privacy?" Her voice was annoyed but with no heat in it.

"Not when it comes to you Aadya, darling."

She opened her eyes and took in Rhys who stood leaning against the wall as he watched her relax in the bathtub. He let his eyes roam along her body, and he could see a lot of things he shouldn't have. He rolled his eyes at himself, he really was shameless.

"What do you want?" Her brows rose as he allowed himself in. He picked up the towel placed in the table and held out a hand for her. He gave her a smug smirk, knowing she won't accept it. "No."

He chuckled as he placed the towel on her extended hand and moved back to his original place and leaned against the wall. He still didn't take his eyes away from her.

"Do you mind?"

"Not really, no."

Aadya gave him a bland stare before a mischievous smile painted itself on her face. Rhys stood straight looking at her with suspicious look and quickly turned away when she pulled herself out of the tub, completely naked. "What the hell, Aadya?"

"What? You said you didn't mind." Her voice held such amusement that Rhys was almost tempted into turning back but he didn't.

"Whatever," he tried to back track on his words, before he quickly scrambled out of the bathroom, that Aadya almost thought she had imagined the heat rushing to his face. "Just get dressed and come out. We have to talk."

And he was out of the bathroom, before Aadya could get another word out. She let out a laugh, at his antics before pulling a night gown over her head, reaching her mid-thigh. After running the brush through her wet hair, she walked out of the bathroom, only to see Rhys sprawled across her bed with one hand on his stomach while the other went behind his head.

"Seriously?"

Rhys turned towards her voice, and tried not to let his eyes roam below but failed. He watched as she walked to the bed and tried to pull the quilt from under his body. But he didn't budge. He just lay there with a smug smile and watched her huff before pushing the quilt to the side and getting in the bed next to him. She pulled the quilt to her shoulders and turned to her side to face Rhys who still looked up at the ceiling. "You said you wanted to talk. So talk."

She heard him hum in response but didn't proceed to talk so she just lay there with her eyes stuck on him, reading the side of his face trying to know what was going on in his head. His voice pulled her out of the trance she was in, just staring at him. "You know, don't you?" His voice was a whisper, but Aadya didn't knowing what he was talking about.

"I know a lot of things. What are you talking about?"

"Us."

At that Aadya went stick straight as she closed her eyes when Rhys' body shifted to the side, facing her. She didn't want to look him in the eye and lie. She didn't want to lie, at all. Aadya didn't answer as she let herself drift into sleep, hoping it would save her from answer the question. But Rhys' stare was too intense for her to just avoid. "I have my guesses." She responded vaguely.

Rhysand didn't push her to elaborate on her answer. Not because he didn't want to, but he didn't know if he himself knows the answers to his question. He slowly pushed a strand of wet hair that was falling on her face, behind her ears. Before he could retract his hand back, he heard Aadya's sleepy voice whisper.

"Don't do this Rhys. I am not ready to suffocate another person. Not yet."

His hands dropped on to her arms, connecting it with his large ones, as he too closed his eyes to weariness. He neither let himself think about her words, nor wondered what it meant. For now he just gave a small squeeze to her hands, assuring to both her and himself that he was there.

♚✭♛

"Shh, Mor. You're going to wake her up." Rhys silenced his excited cousin, who was trying to peak beyond him inside the room.

"Did you guys sleep together?" Mor's voice didn't reduce in volume, as she jumped up to see over Rhys' shoulder.

Rhys walked outside closing the door behind him gently and glared at his overexcited cousin.

"No. Not like what you are thinking."

"Oh, I'm thinking. A lot."

Rhys grumbled in annoyance, at her questioning and being awaken from his sleep. He shook his head, pushing his sleep away. "Did you want something, dearest cousin?"

"Yes. I wanted to see Aadya was fairing, but you just came in my way." Mor sassed, and Rhys sighed in defeat knowing his cousin won't give up.

"Do whatever you want, I'm out of here." He runs a hand through his hair, and he starts to walk away but Mor's voice reaches him halfway through the hallway.

"Don't you want to kiss and wake her up?"

"No, thank you."

Mor laughed at his answer before pushing the door open loudly, making Aadya jerk up in fright as she rubbed her eyes to clear her sleep. Mor opened the curtains, that was pulled over the open windows and placed herself next to Aadya on the bed. "Good morning."

Aadya just grumbled, but sat up straight nonetheless leaning her head back on the headboard. "What happened now?"

"Nothing yet. But you have to wake up for breakfast."

"Why does everyone keep waking me up for breakfast?" Aadya voiced her question, but was ignored when Mor pulled her out of the bed, and pushed her into the bathroom with a fresh set of clothes in her hands.

"Did you sleep well?" Mor voiced through the door.

"Yes, actually."

"So nothing happened between you and my cousin?" Mor questioned, making Aadya still in her place.

"Did Rhys sleep here?"

"Yes." Mor squealed.

"Nothing happened, Morrigan." Aadya reasoned. Her mind flashed to the talk she had between her and Rhys which she pushed away with a heavy breath. As she brushed her tangled her, before walking out to see Mor sitting on a chair with breakfast for both of them in front of her.

"The handmaid came and left these," Mor answered the question in Aadya's face. Aadya nodded as she sat opposite to Mor and filled her plate Mor doing the same.

"So why the sudden morning visit?" Aadya questioned as she ate a piece of watermelon. "Should I be concerned?" She half-joked. Mor laughed nonetheless, as she ate the food in her mouth before answering.

"No. I just thought it would be nice to know you better. And this is the one morning I have free time. The Court work is getting too busy." Mor answered truthfully and Aadya nodded and accepted the answer. They both mostly ate in silence with random question and thoughts shared with eachother. Aadya would even go as far to consider her a friend. When the both were done with their food, they both parted ways with Mor going to do her work at the Night Court below them and Aadya to teach Feyre.

♚✭♛

Feyre was groaning, and her head on the desk when Aadya entered the slightly ajar door. The small creek sound made by the door, alerted Feyre  to someone else's presence in the room making her jump up in fright, her body automatically getting into a defence position.

Aadya raised both her hands to her side, in a surrender motion. When realising that it was only Aadya, Feyre dropped her hands with a sigh as she sat back in the chair, sloppily.

"Good morning to you too, Feyre."

"My head hurts, to just keep on reading the same sentence," Feyre grumbled as she passed the paper onto Aadya's reaching hands. As soon as she read what was written in the paper she let out an amused laugh.

Rhysand is the most handsome High Lord.

"He wrote this?" Aadya mused. Earning a nod from Feyre. She placed the paper on the the desk as she pulled a chair in front of Feyre.

"You want to know something?" Aadya asked Feyre, who lifted her head up from the table and looked at Aadya with curious eyes. "Sure."

"I didn't know how to read or write for almost two centuries. Or put up a shield inside my mind, or use the powers given to me." She ignored Feyre's astonished face as she stood up and picked a book from the table along with some ink and placed it front of Feyre.

"It is nothing to be ashamed of Feyre. We are all a product of out environment and you and me we just had a tough one. That doesn't make us any less than others, not unless we let it. You need to take control of yourself, before someone else grabs the chance, Feyre."

Eventhough Feyre didn't, Aadya hoped she would atleast think about what she said and opened an empty page in the book for the silent girl. "Let's start with basic letters today, and we will slowly go forward." Aadya instructed.

Feyre after a few moments of silence, took the ink and started writing as Aadya guided her through the words and letters. She kept thinking to herself about what Aadya said to her, about the inability to read and write, and everytime Feyre felt frustrated that she couldn't get something right, she would remember that it's okay to get things wrong sometimes. And it will take time for things to get better.

♚✭♛

Filler Chapter.💝

O

kay, why did no one tell me writing fluff is hard🥴  and it's not even that good🤦🏻‍♀️. Like seriously?!

But here is the next chapter. And I'm so sorry for the delay, next one will be one time, I swear.

Unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 654 29
Five years before Feyre Archeron ever stepped foot in Prythian, another human girl found herself in the Spring Court. But the trials and tribulations...
131K 4.8K 33
When a face Azriel wished he could forget ends up half dead on the edge of Velaris, questions arise about their dark past. Especially when she posses...
48.3K 1.3K 16
*******SPOILERS****** Takes place after ACOWAR The war with Hybern has ended and the world of Prythian has finally calmed and found peace. The Night...
26.8K 809 20
Two hundred years ago Rhysand lost his mother and sister in a grueling murder. But what if that sister had survived? What if the head in that box was...