Felinette prince charmless

By AnnStillWrites

"You're wasting your time, you know that, right?" the blond confronts her, capturing her in his arms. "Adrien... More

2. Troughs at twilight
3. A forced date
4. Talk with a friend.
5.Journey To London
6.Return home
7.Experience loss and the opportunity to heal.
8.House cocinelle et Chat
9. Ladybug:matured
Book II
FAN ART PAGE
Questions For Fans
Chloe's Confession Letter

1. Just a girl

4.4K 110 19
By AnnStillWrites

________________________
⚠️Please don't leave comments that aren't meant to be a form of feedback or criticism on this story! On this profile, the comment section is exclusively for criticism and feedback.
While you have the freedom to comment whatever you want here it is preferred to be in such a way that the writer can improve the quality of the story! Just know that if you do otherwise your comment will be deleted ⚠️

__________________________

Felix sighed looking at the car window, he had just taken a break from reading, and his eyes ached. They were visiting Paris, to see his naive and obedient cousin and his dubious father. Felix never liked Gabriel, especially after his aunt's mysterious disappearance. Especially after his father's death ...

Although the blond would admit that he was a little jealous of Adrian for keeping his father, he wouldn't want Adrien's fate. Gabriel was not really, "maternal" on the contrary, he was extremely cold and secretive. Visits to Paris were annoying, especially since he had to lie to his mother to cover up his "perfect cousin" every time he wanted to get away from a photoshoot or leave the house unnoticed.

Why? To see his friends, some plebeians who are burning his head with all sorts of filth from the lower classes. He had grown tired of covering for Adrien. He got up and went down the hall, stopped abruptly in front of a feathered hat sitting next to his uncle's laptop. He knew he didn't have to get involved, but his curiosity was gnawing at even exceptional people like Felix.

Apparently, the model was the winner of a fashion contest made by the company "Gabriel Agrest" organized in his cousin's high school. Adrien was going to wear it at the next photoshoot. Pretty impressive work, it took a set of exceptional skills to sew those feathers mysteriously to give that reflection.

"Felix, " Mr. Agrest called his name ", what are you doing on my computer?"

"I was looking at the details of the product," explained the blonde, "impressing work."

"Yes, Miss Dupan-chang made a good choice, but I beg you not to go into my personal belongings." I wouldn't want anyone to think you modified the result."

"Yes, Uncle, Felix retired, something else, uncle."

"Yes?"

"Is this girl one of Adrien's friends?"

"Yes, as far as I know, why didn't you ask him yourself?"

"I wouldn't want to disturb his schedule, I know how strict you are with him. But the work is really exceptional."

Gabriel nods.

"If you want to meet the girl, she'll be at the photoshoot tomorrow."

" Excellent! I'll go with Adrien then, I'm sure Mom won't be upset if I do. She'll be too busy shopping anyway. Have a good day, uncle."

"You to, Felix."

Gabriel grimaced, he couldn't stand this boy, he was too smart for his own good.

🐞🐞🐞

"I'm so glad you're with me, Felix. We haven't done anything together in a long time," Adrien smiled, looking out the window of their limousine.

"Really, dear cousin, the least I could do after all the troubles I caused to you abs your friends. I apologize once again for behaving so stupidly."

"I already forgave you, Felix. And don't worry about my friends, they forgave you to . I can't wait to introduce you to Kagami and Marinette. They are extremely important to me and you will love them too. Especially Kagami, you have a lot in common."

"She is your girlfriend if I'm not mistaken," said Felix," of japanese roots."

"Yes she's extremely good at ..."

"We're here," Felix interrupted abruptly.

The two got out of the car, Kagami approaches and kisses Adrien lightly on the cheek, Marinette looks at the ground with pain in her eyes. Felix noticed this, it was more than obvious that there were feelings in the middle. When the brunette isolates herself from the group next to her parents, Felix decides to get closer.

"Miss Dupan-change?"

Marinette frowns, she remembered Felix and al he's dole last time he was here, hoping she won't get Adrian in trouble again.

"Felix."

"There's no need for such defensive behavior, Miss Dupan-chang. I am aware of our past quarrels. I just wanted to congratulate you on winning the contest."

"And you're? " Marinette's mother suddenly asked in astonishment at the similarities between Felix and Adrien.

"My name is Felix Graham De Vanily, I'm Adrien's cousin," the boy explained.

"Oh, I thought you looked like Adrien," the woman laughed. " Thank you for the compliments, Felix. Marinette worked hard on the model, it was her dream."

" She is extremely talented," praise Felix, "she has a bright future ahead."

Marinette didn't believe Felix for a minute, she was sure she was planning something to put Adrien in a dim light. But at the moment he had played his cards well, no clouds would make him angry and upset.

"Thank you, Felix, I hope you enjoy the show. And it will be at the level if the De Vanily house."

"I'll consider what you said," Felix smiled calmly," once again my congratulations."

The blond apologized and reserved his seat. He watched as Marinette dreamed with wide-open blue eyes of Adrien marching on stage and then looking at Kagami. And from time to time she would look away in pain. Wasn't it painful to see them together? And if so, why did she torture herself coming to see the couple?

This gesture of self-destruction perplexed Felix. Wouldn't it be healthy for the girl's happiness to look for someone who appreciates her instead of staring with open blue eyes at a boy she will never have?

Felix understood that poor Dupan-chang was probably hoping for any connection she might have with Adrien. But to expose oneself to suffering voluntarily only for some unshared feelings was ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous, as Chloe would say.

And it was a shame, because she seemed so smart and so talented. From what he had learned during the lunch break they took in the middle of the presentation, she was a prize-winner at school and did a lot of charity in her free time in addition to her career as a designer. In fact, her only flaw was her crush for Adrien, who was holding her back. She didn't seem to be having problems at school, but it must have affected her emotionally, which could lead to problems in the future.

As it was impossible that an akuma attack could not take place in Paris, Felix took refuge in the basement of the location with the other few people who found their hiding place there. There weren't many, Marinette's parents, the director, Kagami and her mother, and a few other employees. His cousin was missing, as well Chloe, Marinette, and Natalia, but they were probably hidden elsewhere as Ladybug and Chatnoir fought the akumatised person.

" Honey, do you think Marinette and Adrian are okay?" Mrs. Dupan-chang sighed, clutching her husband's palms.

"Don't worry, ma'am," Felix consoled her calmly.

" Do you think that Felix?"

The blonde rolls his eyes.

"We must be strong and ready to help all those who will need rescue after. I'm sure your daughter is doing well, she's a smart girl."

"I hope you're right, Felix," sighed Mr. Dupan-chang.

"You underestimate Marinette," Felix warns them, "you shouldn't do that to her."

🐞🐞🐞

Marinette turns back, tired from the effort of fighting the Akuma, Tikki hides back in her purse and the brunete goes to see if Adrien and the others are okay. Relieved, she put her hand over her heart when she saw Adrien and Kagami leave in Chloe's limousine. She stared at the ground, unhappiness radiating from her face. She was obviously glad that Adrien and Kagami were fine, but a part of her, that she hided and denied, wished she had been with them.

" He doesn't notice you, am I right?"

Marinette winced in fear, turned to the sound source, and saw a young blond man in a black and gray suit.

"Oh, Felix! You scared me! Didn't you go home with your family?"

"I'd rather die than be in the same car with Chloe for two hours," the blond crooked his nose" is unbearable!"

Marinette laughed softly.

"You're right. You know, I'm still nervous about what you did last time, but I think you deserve a second chance."

"Adrien doesn't notice you, am I right?"Felix asked again.

"What do you want to say?"

"Obviously you're in love with him," said the blond, "I've just met you, but I can tell for sure you have feelings for him."

Marinette blushes.

" I don't ... I mean yes! I mean no! I mean ... He's just a friend, okay ?!"

Felix stops her.

"If he was just a friend, you wouldn't look at Kagami with so much jealously, and you wouldn't hav gone looking for him, risking your own life during an akuam attack. Especially since your parents were in danger.

Marinette looked at the ground, she never know she was such an open book. It was a little humiliating, especially since she was afraid that Felix would tell him and ruin their friendship. She obviously wanted Adrien as his boyfriend, but she couldn't live if he turned her down! What if she loses him after he finds out how she feels? That would have destroyed her! She couldn't live with the sadness and she would have been akumatsed! Then what? Who would save Paris? Who would save her?

"I beg you, don't tell Adrien!"

Felix blinked, shaking off his meech clothing shortly after.

"How will Adrien find out how you feel if you don't tell him?"

"But he's with Kagami now Felix! And he's happy! And that's all that matters to me!"

Felix raises an eyebrow.

" I beg you, don't tell him. I don't want any reason for him and Kagami to break up! She is so wonderful, she is smart, talented, beautiful! She makes Adrien happy! After his mother disappeared, everything was so hard for him! I don't want my crush on him to cause him any problems in the relationship."

Felix puts his hands behind his back.

"So, you would rather suffer emotional trauma than confess the feelings for the boy you love?"

"I know it sounds ridiculous," the girl sighed, "but I have no chance of being with Adrien anyway." I, "Marinette shed a tear, " I'm just a simple girl. I'm not as extraordinary as Kagami or as beautiful as Chloe. I..."

"You're wrong, Miss Dupan-chang," Felix interrupted abruptly in his emotionless tone. " Know that there is no one braver than you. You love Adrien unconditionally and support him no matter how much you suffer in this process. That is true love."

Felix wipes the tears from her cheek.

"If he can't see that, then he's not worthy of your heart." The blond rinsed his mouth. It's late, I'm going to the mall after my mother, have a nice day, Miss Dupan-chang.

" You too, Felix."

"And don't worry, I won't tell Adrien anything."

Marinette smiled, maybe Felix wasn't as bad as he looked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.5K 68
A Miraculous Ladybug AU (In this AU Marinette isn't ladybug. Chat Noir and Labybug are bestfriends and he doesn't have feelings for her) UNDER EDITI...
158K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...
90.2K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...
100K 3.3K 18
THIS IS SUPER OLD! I wrote this when i was 16, but its still going strong? So enjoy? I guess....??? ●●●●●●● "Hello m'lady- oh you, look different Lad...