JIANHONG'S SPOILED PRINCESS (...

By Chillaxzy168

Tang Xinyi's world falls apart when she hears her favorite group was about to disband. Having all the money a... More

Bankruptcy
Concert
Late
Late (2)
Late (3)
Special treatment
Special treatment (2)
Bumping into trouble (2)
Vocal Training
Lunch
Meeting Randy
Road To Survival
Road To Survival (2)
Road To Survival (3)
Road To Survival (4)
Press Survival
Press Survival (2)
Surviving Mrs Tang
Surviving Mrs Tang (2)

Bumping into trouble

1 0 0
By Chillaxzy168

The streets seemed lively and even though it was already late, some convenience stores seemed to still be open. This was the wonderful thing about being far from home. Getting and enjoying the freedom you've always wanted.

"Xinyi, look! Look! They have ice cream down there." Shu Chun said making Xinyi gaze at her.

After the big meal she had shared with Bao Jun, she was unable to sleep. She was full and this made her worry about her weight. Back at home when she watched female idols perform, the one thing she often admired about them was their weight. How they were able to keep their weight despite all the food they came in contact with. Bao Jun used to tell her that being an idol was more than just singing, rapping and dancing on stage.

Looking down at her belly, Xinyi spotted a little bump showing just how full she was. She loved ice cream. Life without ice cream was a deal breaker for her. Lifting her head to look at Shu Chun, her eyes caught a glimpse of something she recognized. Without alerting Shu Chun who seemed too enthusiastic about the upcoming ice cream hunt, Xinyi bent closer making sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Winter Night." Xinyi blurted out without realizing.

Shu Chun stopped looking back at Xinyi who seemed to have frozen on the spot.

"Winter Night? Are you a die-hard fan of theirs too?" Shu Chun asked shaking her head as she looked at Xinyi.

"Our seniors. Winter Night. They are there!" Xinyi said pointing her hand out in their direction which caught Shu Chun's attention too.

All the members of Winter Night seemed happy as they talked and chatted with each other. This was the first time she had seen all the members together. Taking her phone, Xinyi unlocked it setting up her camera when Shu Chun stopped her.

"What are you doing?" Shu Chun asked looking at Xinyi.

"Taking a picture of course. This is the first time I am seeing all of them together. I have to keep this as a souvenir." Xinyi said quickly taking some pictures.

" Don't tell me you are just here because of them cause that would really freak me out. Sasaeng fans are the worst." Shu Chun said shaking her head.

" What's so bad about Sasaengs? Besides, they love their idols so much." Xinyi said in defense.

"And that leads to obsession. Imagine having someone thinking about you 24/7." Shu Chun said.

" That isn't a bad thing." Xinyi answered in a low voice as her heart wasn't in agreement with what she had said.

Looking at her phone, Xinyi smiled briefly at the picture she had taken before realizing someone else was in the picture. Glancing up, she spotted someone sitting with Winter Night. It was a girl.

"Who is she?" Xinyi asked Shu Chun who had turned to taking selfies of herself.

"Oh! It's Zhang Liena." Shu Chun said smiling as if she had met a mini idol.

"Zhang Liena?" Xinyi asked.

"Yes. Zhang Liena. She is the most talented idol trainee we have currently. They said in the aspect of visual, rapping and dancing, no one can beat her." Shu Chun said.

" So she's a rapper?" Xinyi asked.

"Yes. Before coming here, she had won several awards being an underground rapper. She looks very delicate and beautiful which is unlike any rapper but her rapping skills are one of the best. Of course. With JH as her mentor, how can she fall short?" Shu Chun said shaking her head.

"JH is her mentor?" Xinyi asked not believing what she was hearing.

"Tang Xinyi, did you know nothing before coming here? How can you not know Liena? Every trainee knows her. How were you scouted? I notice that the CEO has taken a special liking to you. Are you his lover? " Shu Chun asked whispering.

"Hey!" Xinyi said hitting Shu Chun playfully.

"Why? Most girls do it. Nothing to be ashamed of." Shu Chun said as she rubbed the spot where Xinyi had hit her.

"I didn't do it. I do know Mr Tang but only because that day when I arrived at the company, I sprained my foot. He helped me and carried me. As you saw." Xinyi said nervously.

" Really? Then why did he come today to invite you to lunch?" Shu Chun asked.

" Because, he noticed we have the same surname. Tang isn't a common surname. I guess he must have been intrigued. That's all. Ah, stop thinking. You thinking makes me think and I don't like it." Xinyi said moving ahead.

" Wait for me!" Shu Chun said running to join Xinyi.

Crossing their arms together, Xinyi and Shu Chun headed to the convenience store. Luckily the store they were heading to was two blocks away where Winter Night were eating and chatting happily. While Shu Chun chose which ice cream she wanted, Xinyi stayed by the window pretending to choose which herbal tea she wanted. Truth was she was busy gazing at her favorite idols like a beggar gazing at the things she wanted but couldn't have.

All her life she had gotten whatever she wanted but now, she was behaving like a crazy person staring when she could just tell them that she was the one who saved their group. Not only would they worship her, all the Wi-knights would worship her.

"Have you chosen which tea you want?" Xinyi heard Shu Chun's voice from afar.

Panicking immediately, Xinyi reached into the cold fridge hoping her hand would spot a herbal tea packet immediately.

"Xinyi, are you done? Let's go. The dorm is going to get closed." Shu Chun said.

" I'm done. Let's go!" Xinyi said raising the packet up when she suddenly realized she had being wrong.

Spotting Shu Chun's arrival, Xinyi turned back searching for a herbal tea packet. This time while looking at it. After a few seconds of having to rummage through the fridge, Xinyi spotted several herbal tea from different brands.

"Didn't you say you were through?" Shu Chun asked walking up to her.

"I am. Let's go." Xinyi said smiling.

Few seconds later, the both of them chatted happily as they were about to leave the store. Suddenly, Shu Chun stopped on the road not moving.

"What happened Shu Chun?" Xinyi turned gazing at her friend.

" Winter... Ni.." Shu Chun said.

"Is there something wrong with your teeth? I told you not to lick too much ice cream." Xinyi said dropping the groceries to look at Shu Chun when the members of Winter Night passed.

************************************

While Xinyi was checking her friend, she was unaware that her bag of groceries was still blocking the road. Winter Night members entered with each one covering their faces with a mask. Mochi being the child he was, wanted to have some ice cream after dinner. Since none of the members had disputed the idea, Jianhong had agreed to allow everyone get ice cream. Just that Liena was still following them.

He hadn't paid attention to her during the dinner and since Randy was ready to put up with her, he had no problem with she coming along. Zhang Liena had been a trainee for as long as he could remember. He often felt sorry for her because whenever it was time for others to debut, Liena would fall ill and be stuck in the hospital.

"It's there!" Jianhong heard Mochi say as he ran forward to where the ice cream was.

While Mochi was searching for the ice cream of his dreams, Randy was busy telling something to Liena. Suddenly, Jianhong stopped being surprised by the sound of something falling out. Searching for the sound, Jianhong realized it was Liuxian.

"How could you keep a bag of groceries on the road?" Liuxian asked.

" The road isn't narrow. Nevertheless, you still picked my groceries. One should always be responsible." Xinyi said angrily.

Jianhong spotted Liuxian arguing with someone and ran immediately to go and meet him.

"What's the matter?" Jianhong asked.

" Who are you? Your friend kicked my groceries. How do you want to pay? " Xinyi asked.

" Xinyi, it's okay. We can get another one." Shu Chun said pulling Xinyi's hand.

" What do you mean? The dorm will soon be closed." Xinyi said briefly before turning to glare at Jianhong with her death stare.

Dorm? Jianhong gazed at both girls checking them out. They were both fit and very beautiful. Especially the one arguing. Too bad she had a bad temper.

"Xinyi, come on. Let's go." Shu Chun said once again.

"Is anything the problem? What happened here?" Xinyi spotted a girl arrive.

Xinyi? Jianhong glanced at Xinyi recalling having had the name. Xinyi. Suddenly, he glanced up again looking at her face and remembering her. Dragging Liuxian's hand, Jianhong pulled him behind him.

"Sorry. My friend probably didn't see your groceries. How about I pay for them?" Jianhong asked.

" No, senior. That's not going to be necess...." Shu Chun was about to say but was stopped by Xinyi.

" All I wanted was the apology. At least you know how to be humble." Xinyi said sneering at Jianhong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11K 93
"Go on a few dates with him. Talk to him. Be everything he wants you to be. Be his girlfriend. He is heart broken, and his mother and I want him to b...
35.8K 2.1K 112
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...
651K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...