Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 21: Rough Days

968 28 16
By thatoneyasmin

THIRD-PERSON'S POV BECAUSE I THINK I WRITE BETTER AS A NARRATOR LOL

It was another day of (y/n)'s photoshoot for this month's magazine. It was a sunny day but indeed had some breezy cold wind. Olivia just came to the studio and she was immediately asked to change her outfit.

Without any greetings and a simple "hi", Olivia walked past (y/n) who was doing her hair for the photoshoot.

"Bad hair day maybe," (y/n) thought.

A few moments later, Olivia finished changing her outfit into a brand new dress designed by Audrey. She approached the makeup desk to proceed with her makeup. The makeup artist had an emergency leave today, so they had to do their makeup by themselves.

"Hey, Olive. Can I... ask for your help?" (y/n) grinned.

Olivia glanced at her with a smirk. "Sure, what is it?"

"Um, can you help me to put this hairpin comb on my bun?"

"Of course," Olivia got up from her seat and stood behind (y/n) to help with her hair.

"Your hair is so pretty," she said while brushing (y/n)'s hair through her fingers.

"Thanks, it's nothing really," (y/n) was being humble.

"No wonder Luka likes you a lot,"

(y/n) was shocked when she heard that. "What do you mean?"

"It's nothing..."

"...just like your hair!" Olivia aggressively pinned down the hairpin comb into the bun (y/n) tied, causing the bun to fall off its place.

"Olivia! What have you done?!"

"Oopsie. Too aggressive," Olivia scoffed, leaving the dressing room like it was nothing.

"Maybe you should do it yourself because, you know, you are an independent woman. Just like Luka's dream girl," she said before she closed the door.

(y/n) was left numb in front of the mirror. The pain in her chest was rising when she recalled the struggle she had to face to do her hair for hours. Not enough with that, her scalp was also hurt when Olivia pinned down the hairpin harshly.

And her hair was ended as a hot mess.

A shed of tears was stagnant in (y/n)'s eyes as she didn't want to ruin her makeup next. The only thing she could do was hold the pain inside. She took a deep breath and whispered to herself. "It's okay, (y/n). Don't let toxicity get into you. It's just some stupid hair. You can fix it in no time,"

She started her hair makeover all over again, but this time, with patience and love for herself. And it ended up working faster than before.

She walked out of the fitting room as soon as she was finished doing her hair. Olivia was on the set, posing for the photographers.

"Perfect! Thanks, Olivia. Now, we need to take the pics of this month's most famous model for the front cover. Are you ready, (y/n)?" one of the photographers spoke.

"Yes, yes. But I'm not really sure about my hair though," she answered.

"Oh, it's totally marvellous! You look gorgeous in everything, sweetie. Come here and show the world how fire you are,"

(y/n) grinned as she walked towards the set. Olivia walked past her once again, but this time, she glared at (y/n) with a small smile. (y/n) found that was a little creepy.

(y/n) gained her aura in front of the cameras and started posing for the front cover of the MODE Magazine. She never thought to be the front cover of that magazine because Adrien was the king of front covers before this.

Out of the blue, the power ran out, causing the whole studio to blackout.

"What happened?" the photographer asked.

"I don't know. Is there any short circuit or something?" (y/n) waved her hands around because she couldn't see clearly in the dark.

"Ow!"

"Oops, sorry!"

The lights went on again after the janitor turned the main switch on. (y/n) gasped as she saw her outfit. The yellow blazer has turned brown! She looked up, only to see Olivia was covering her mouth with her hand while the other hand was holding a cup of hot coffee.

"My outfit!" (y/n) screeched.

"It wasn't my fault that the room went dark all of the sudden," Olivia defended herself.

"Besides, Luka likes coffee. Who knows that will make him like you more,"

"What is wrong with you? Why is everything has to do with Luka? And was that a joke for Luka Caffeine?" (y/n) was frustrated.

"Of course, everything has to do with Luka. He is my world. But his world is you. Why can't I be cool enough for him to like me?"

(y/n)'s eyes were opened wide. Now she remembered Olivia's long story about a boy that rejected her because she wasn't cool enough for him. The story (y/n) ignored when they first met Audrey after they were chosen to be her models. The one she ignored throughout the whole journey to Audrey's room because she thought Olivia's story was just some fanfiction.

"Olivia, I have nothing to do with Luka. I swear," (y/n) felt guilty for lying to her before.

"That still won't change the fact that he loves you," Olivia pouted.

(y/n) started questioning herself. 'Luka... loves me?'

"Miss (l/n), let's do it again- Oh, no! What happened to your clothes?" the photographer was shocked to see (y/n)'s outfit was covered in coffee.

"It was... an accident," (y/n) rubbed her nape.

"Miss (l/n), Miss Hutton, the power ran out because the switch was turned off. Any idea how?" the janitor approached the girls at the set.

(y/n) shook her head meekly. "Maybe it was the wind or something," Olivia spoke.

(y/n) sensed something fishy with Olivia's answer.

"Wait, what about (y/n)'s photoshoot? Her outfit is pretty much ruined now," Olivia said.

The photographer thought about it first. "We have no time to fix it. You already took so many hours doing your hair and today we gotta get back to our office quick because we have a big meeting. I'm sorry, Miss (l/n). But we have to replace you with Miss Hutton as the front cover,"

(y/n) was stunned. "But-"

"OMG, thank you so much! Can I choose my pic now?" Olivia cut her off.

"Yes, sure. Over here, Miss Hutton,"

"You may go home, hun," he added before he brought Olivia to see her pictures.

(y/n) couldn't believe what just happened. She was voted as the best model of the month, yet someone else was replacing her? Just because she took so much time dressing up?

She grabbed her handbag and walked out of the studio in misery. It always has been her dream to be the front cover of a popular magazine, but today, her dream was ruined over some stupid dumb coffee.

-----

Luka on the other side was practising with his band as usual. All of his friends were there, except for (y/n), Marinette and Adrien.

He knew (y/n) had a photoshoot today, so he wasn't worried about her. But Marinette and Adrien. They didn't tell him anything about their absence. No akumatised villain or sentimonster was currently attacking either, so there was no way they were fighting right now.

"Guys, wait. Do y'all know where Marinette and Adrien are?" Alya asked.

"Oh, yeah. I didn't realise they were missing," Rose spoke.

"Maybe Adrien's father doesn't let him out and Marinette is helping her parents," Ivan said.

"No way, dude. He must've told me at least," Nino cracked.

"Yeah, Marinette will tell me too," Alya added.

"And there is no villain attacking either," Luka said in a slow tone so Jessica and Jake won't hear it.

They still don't know that they are the Parisian superheroes.

Rose gasped. "What if they have been kidnapped?"

"Awesome," Juleka spoke.

Luka facepalmed. He now realised that his sister needs some therapy.

"Hey, hey. What's up with all the faces? Is everything alright?" Jessica asked.

"Y-yeah, yeah. We're just... a little tired. Maybe we should end our rehearsal for today," Luka spoke.

"Oh, okay. (y/n) just called me too. She... had a pretty rough day. We better see her," Jessica said as she glanced at Jake.

"What's wrong with (y/n)?" Luka was concerned, completely forgot about his missing friends.

"I don't know yet. But I'll let you know once I see her. See y'all later," Jessica smiled as she pulled Jake's hand to leave with her.

Now, only the superheroes were left on the houseboat. They formed a circle and started a discussion.

-----

"But Master, Luka Couffaine did nothing wrong,"

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You do realise how terrible of a guardian you are, don't you? You let him use his power for personal purposes? That is so wrong, young lady," Master Su-Han spoke strictly.

"Master, everyone deserves a second chance," Adrien cracked.

"Second chance? I have given her so many chances to fix her mistakes but she becomes worse than I thought!"

"I'm really sorry, Master,"

"Please don't force her to renounce as a guardian. I don't want her to lose her memory!" Adrien defended his lady.

Master Su-Han stared at Marinette as she pouted. "Fine, I won't. Because I know that is a cruel thing to do to a child like you,"

"But I won't let you hold this Miracle Box ever again. You give out the Miraculous to people like some candies and now you gave them permanently without thinking about the risks,"

"From now on, if you need any help from your friends, you must find me first. Understand?"

Marinette slowly nodded while apologising once again.

"But, Luka Couffaine can no longer be the holder of the snake miraculous because what he did was over the line,"

"But Master, he never uses the special ability. He only uses it to hide under the mask,"

"And that is still wrong. He is technically using it for his personal purpose,"

"He never did anything wrong before, maybe he could get a second chance too? Just like his power," Adrien said.

"He can only receive it again if he proves me that he is capable of using it,"

"He is, Master. Why do you think I chose him in the first place? He always uses his power wisely. Besides, Sass also admits Luka is the best holder he has ever had," Marinette defended.

"Firstly, you chose Adrien first before Luka. Secondly, no means no. He still has to redeem himself in order to get the miraculous back,"

"But Master-"

"Dismiss," Master Su-Han then was gone with the Chinese Miracle Box, not letting Marinette hold it anymore.

"How are we gonna explain it to Luka? It was all my fault. It was my idea in the first place. And now he has to receive the consequences," Adrien pouted.

"It's okay, Adrien. I'm sure he will understand. Besides, it wasn't fully your fault. It is the three of us' fault," Marinette comforted.

"Thanks, M'Lady," he pulled her into a hug.

-----

"Nah, uh. Leave (y/n) alone. She doesn't want to meet anyone right now,"

"But Mrs (l/n). She literally just called me because she wants me to visit her," Jessica showed her phone's screen to (y/n)'s mother.

"No, she didn't. Now, go home, Jessica. Before I call your mum,"

"Urgh! Are you kidding me? Let's go, Jakey-boo!" Jessica stomped her foot while grabbing Jake's arm, causing him to startle.

"I'm not going anywhere. You don't have to pull me like that, you know," Jake was shocked.

(y/n)'s mother just shut the door closed as soon as the J's left the front yard.

"I can't believe it! She literally called me, begging me to come!" Jessica said in her raspy voice.

"Maybe she changed her mind. Aren't girls often like that?"

Jessica stared deeply at Jake as he said that, making him gulp. "I- I'm sorry,"

(y/n) on the other hand was crying on the bed, wanting to be hugged by her loved ones. What hurts her more was that her parents didn't even bother to try comforting her.

The pain in her chest was growing. Her modelling mate betrayed her, her dream was ruined, her boyfriend left her without saying goodbye, she got into controversial rumours about her relationship with Luka, her best friend didn't come to comfort her, and not even her parents!

(y/n) screamed as she threw away the notebook Viperion always wrote his notes in. "You lied! You said that you'll always come back for me!"

(y/n) was officially having her mental breakdown.

"It has been weeks and you still didn't show up," she whispered as she lost her energy because she cried too much.

"Jess, where are you?" she whined alone.

She went to check on her phone, but it died because it was out of battery.

A black butterfly suddenly entered her room through the sliding door. (y/n) screamed as she saw the familiar-looking butterfly, an Akuma. She ran away and climbed up her shelves to avoid the Akuma. But her negative energy was still strong, the Akuma succeeded to hide in her silver necklace that matches with her friends.

Her head felt dizzy, her sight was buzzy. She felt something or someone was conquering her mind.

"No, Shadow Moth! I'm not going to be your slave!" she yelled.

"Calm down, Defender. You are not going to be my slave, you are going to be a powerful person. I will give you the power of defensive. You are able to protect yourself from people controlling and attacking you," a voice spoke in her mind.

"No! I'm not going to get the Miraculous for you!"

"Ahh, you are really a defensive person, aren't you? But trust me, once I give you your power, your ability to defend yourself will be enhanced. Thus, you can be the most powerful person on Earth,"

"But in return, you have to seize Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculouses,"

(y/n) tried to remove the negative emotions in her, but the knife was stabbed so deep in her chest that she wasn't able to ignore the pain that was left behind. As fragile as glass, she lost the mental battle with Shadow Moth.

"Yes, Shadow Moth,"

"Good girl,"

Her whole body was covered in purple particles, changing her fluorescent yellow blazer into a new outfit.

Defender wears a short black dress with long sleeves and exposed shoulders. Under the skirt, she has fishnet leggings and a pair of high black fashionable boots. Really suits her personality as a model and a stylish person.

Her silver necklace turned into a leather spiky black choker. Her hair bun was placed down and was tied into a really long braided ponytail. Her (e/c) lens turned white, making it look like she has no lens. Her face turned pale but her lips were as red as blood. She looks like a vampire with no fangs if people look at her from far.

A sexy vampire.

She was also provided with nunchucks as weapons.

Defender walked to her balcony, smirking while glancing at the mirror. She left the neighbourhood with her parents watching her from the distance.

"I release you from existences,"

(y/n)'s parents then disappeared, a white feather then was dropped on the floor.

Defender started her revenge by jumping across the buildings to find Olivia. She waited for her on top of the studio's roof, sitting down casually like a queen.

"Thank you again! You have no idea how much I wanted to be the front cover," Olivia said excitedly as she stepped out of the studio.

"No problem, Miss Hutton. See you tomorrow!"

Olivia waved her hand as she walked gracefully to the bus stop to wait for her driver. Defender jumped off the rooftop and followed Olivia.

"(y/n)? What happened to you?" Olivia was shocked.

(y/n) gained an ultimate strength, giving her the ability to throw people across the buildings with no effort. Maybe she shouldn't watch too much vampire fiction.

Olivia screamed as she was thrown and hit the light pole. People around her started running and screaming for help when they realised the sexy vampire was an akumatised villain.

-----

"I'm really sorry, Luka. We tried to convince Master Su-Han, but he still doesn't believe us. He wants you to prove to him that you are still capable of using the Miraculous," Marinette apologised.

"So... there will be no Viperion anymore?" Rose pouted.

"Yeah, until Luka proves to Master Su-Han," Marinette answered.

"It should've been my fault. I gave you the idea," Adrien cracked.

Luka stared at the ground. He then chinned up with the most sincere smile. "It's okay, guys. I understand. What I did was so wrong. I deserve the consequence,"

His friends then hugged him in a group to comfort him. But it wasn't that long until the houseboat started to shake.

"W-what is happening?" Mylene asked in a scared tone.

"I don't know. But anything that happened, it isn't good," Marinette said as she held Adrien's hand to stabilise herself.

"Whoa, since when did (y/n) turn goth?"

"What?" everyone turned around to see what was Juleka talking about.

They gasped as she saw a pale looking girl with a gothic outfit was destroying the city by pushing buildings down to find her next victim to get revenge on.

Angelina Miller.

"Don't tell me vampires actually exist," Adrien spoke.

"Awesome. So awesome," Juleka mumbled as she saw (y/n).

"Jules, that is not an emo (y/n), she's akumatised!" Luka gasped.

Marinette and Adrien ran and hid behind the Kitty Section's mini stage.

"Tikki, Spots On!"

"Plagg, Claws Out!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir then left the houseboat. They moved to the middle of the city by using their yo-yo and stuff.

"Everyone, hide under the deck!" Luka commanded.

Everybody nodded and ran downstairs. Luka also brought his mother downstairs to protect her from an unexpected attack.

Jessica and Jake on the other side were gaping to see Defender was standing in front of them. Their smoothie date was immediately ruined when Defender pushed Jessica away.

"Jessica!" Jake ran to her to check if she was okay.

"(y/n)! What is happening to you?!"

"What is happening to you? Oh, yeah. You went on a date when I needed you the most!" Defender yelled.

"I- I didn't mean to! Your parents forced me to go home! They said you need some personal space," Jessica explained in a terrified voice.

Defender gasped. "Why is everyone so toxic?"

She then left Jessica there in full trauma. She went back to the neighbourhood.

"Whoa, there. Who are you? No outsiders are allowed-"

The guard was pushed away by Defender's ability to defend herself by one glare. As she was about to find her parents, her hand was grabbed by Ladybug's yo-yo.

"Stop whatever you are doing!" Ladybug said as she pulled Defender's hand using her yo-yo.

Defender smirked. Ladybug's attack was nothing to her. With just one glare, the yo-yo string unwrapped herself from her wrist.

"W-what? But how?" Ladybug was shocked to see the yo-yo malfunctioning.

"Take this!" Chat Noir hit Defender with his stuff, but Defender defensive power defended herself, causing Chat Noir's attack to hit himself instead.

"Ow!" Chat Noir rubbed his head.

"What are you? The female version of Reverser?" Ladybug asked as she spun her yo-yo around.

"Whoever that is, I'm stronger," Defender smirked while starting to attack the heroes with her nunchucks.

Fighting weapons with Chat Noir while kicking Ladybug at the same time, Defender felt like the most powerful person in the world.

Any attacks from Chat Noir or Ladybug would be fragile to Defender. Every stare she gave would make anyone who is harmful to her vulnerable. Ladybug and Chat Noir were pushed hard by her power of defence.

"Good job, Defender! Now, seize their Miraculouses!" Shadow Moth's voice echoed in her head.

"Oh, someone is controlling me. I should defend myself," Defender spoke.

"W-wait, Defender! I gave you the power, you cannot use it against me!"

"Too late, I'll find you," she whispered.

"Defender, no!"

Shadow Moth stomped his foot, leaving his lair to run away. His decision was literally the worst. Defender immediately found him on top of Notre Dame.

"M'Lady! Shadow Moth left his hideout!" Chat Noir shouted as he saw him.

"Let's follow them!" Ladybug said.

A/N: Just wanna let you know this chapter is special for the character's consequences at once! (y/n) lost her opportunity to be the front cover because she lied to Olivia about Luka being her boyfriend. Luka couldn't use the snake miraculous because he misused it to date a girl he likes. Angelina and Olivia would be attacked for being backstabbers. In conclusion, this chapter is just a chapter full of consequences for the characters. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.1K 36
"before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better"
30.6K 675 16
What if Snow white had a half sister who's a witch? You are Snow whites sister, Y/n Snow and when Regina took over the kingdom you had no choice but...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
22.9K 714 36
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...