MY SECRETARY

yi______zhaan द्वारा

"I love you!" Said the ceo lovingly looking directly in the eyes of his secretary But the said boy was shock... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
Author note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 10 - Part 1
CHAPTER 10 - Part 2
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 - FIRST DAY, PART 1
CHAPTER 18 - FIRST DAY PART 2

CHAPTER 7

1.3K 106 14
yi______zhaan द्वारा

A car was seen on the roads of Beijing in which sat the man of power and elegance, a man who rules the business world, who is none other than the owner of Xiao corporation busy on his tablet checking about the documents related to the designs which were designed by his New York branch and were presented to the American company XUEXI corporations. From the name of the corporation, Zhan got the idea that the founder of this company may be Chinese because it is similar to Chinese names. As he was about to check, the name of the owner of the corporation, the car wheel halted, and a tap was heard on his car window. Zhan straightens himself and looks at the side of the sound when his driver Mr. Lam opened the car door.

"Master, we have reached home," said Mr. Lam.
Zhan nodded and steps out of his car and proceeds toward the mansion, whose door was opened by Mr. Han, the butler.
"Welcome back, master," said Mr. Han as zhan hands him his briefcase and overcoat.
Zhan nodded.
"Master, would you like to have something," asked Mr. Han with a smile.

Zhan who was about to leave just remembered that he didn't get the time to have his breakfast, because, in the morning he was getting late and after he reached the office he got busy with the work and meeting and left the headquarters immediately after the meeting. Zhan released a deep breath
"Mr. Han a bread toast with a cup of tea will be sufficient," said zhan with a smile.
"And send it to my study" with this zhan left for his study.

Zhan enters his study and settles himself on his seat. He wants to go through all the files before he leaves for New York. As he doesn't want to leave without any work pending which can also involve his future works for 2 days. As he was busy with his files, a knock was heard on the door.
"Come in, " said Zhan
Mr. Han enters the study and places the tray on Zhan's table
"Master, your food," said butler Han.
Zhan looks up from his files and then sees at the table " thank you, uncle" said Zhan with a smile.
With this, butler Han leaves the room.

Zhan leaves the files and picks up his tea. As he was about to take a sip, his phone rang, and seeing the caller ID makes Zhan frown and he curses this person.
"Hello," answered Zhan
"Zhan zhan," says the person in a mocking tone.
Zhan rolls his eyes and asks
"What is it now, Cheng?"
The person was none other than Jiang Cheng, and the tone he used made zhan understand, his friend the so-called CCO of Xiao corporation is in a teasing mood. Zhan and Cheng are inseparable friends and Zhan knows every antic of his friend.

He hears a laugh from another side of the receiver which makes Zhan curious that what his friend is up to now.
"Zhan, your wish came true, today," said Cheng
"Means"
"I got a person who can be your dream secretary," said cheng with a laugh.
Zhan who was confused now understood what his friend was talking about.
"What do you mean by dream Secretary" scoffed Zhan.
"Zhan, I mean that person will meet up with your expectations"
"Cheng, my expectations are very high and I don't feel there is a person who will meet my expectations." Stated Zhan.
"But I feel this person will match your expectations."
Zhan was now getting irritated as his tea time was disturbed
"Cheng, if this person is this suitable, hire him, just don't disturb me," said zhan.
Cheng who guessed his boss irritation and didn't want to irritate him further said "okay sir"
Zhan hmmed "anything else"
"Yes, your flight will be at 2:00 pm"
"Okay. Btw Cheng have you mailed all the required documents to me"
"Yes sir"
"Okay" with this zhan hangs up and gets busy with his files again.

_______________________________________

At XIAO CORPORATIONS

On the office floor, sat a boy fiddling with his finger, he is Wang Yibo, who is waiting for the result of the interview. It's had been more than half an hour and now he was getting nervous. Yibo had always been a confidant person. He was never afraid of anything. But today he was feeling both nervous and afraid, maybe because of the surroundings, which is perfect and up to the mark that no one can find any fault in it, making Yibo find fault within himself. Yibo who have never underestimated himself now was getting nervous, a part of him wants to call his dage so that he could calm down but he decided against it as his brother might be busy as it's office hours and he don't want to disturb his work.

Yibo was thinking about all this when he saw the same woman standing in front of him with a smile.
"Mr. Cheng has requested your presence" informed the lady.
Yibo nodded his head and left in direction of the CCO office.

Yibo knocks on the door and waited patiently, after some minutes a faint "come in" was heard.
As yibo enters the office, he stands in front of cheng.
"Yibo, please sit down," said cheng.
As yibo settles himself and looks toward Cheng. He founds the said person already looking at him. He got self-conscious and beneath the desk started playing with his fingers.

Cheng who was observing all the expressions of the boy wanted to have a laugh seeing the way the boy was behaving in front of him. He was feeling like a school principal and the boy in front of him is his student who is going to get the scolding, the thought himself makes Cheng smile.

After some time, cheng clears his throat and straightens himself, and comes to the point.
"Yibo, as you know the CEO is not here, he left straight after the meeting for New York urgently."
Yibo hmmed.
"So I am the final decision maker here and after talking with the CEO on the phone, we both have made a decision"
"What is it, sir?" Asked yibo.

Cheng smiles and said
"Congratulations, Mr. Wang Yibo. You are hired. Welcome to XIAO CORPORATIONS"

_____________

It's lame

Sorry for my mistakes
Hope you will like it......

Btw I found something on Pinterest and wanted to share it with you...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

114K 5.8K 39
" I am your fiancé " Yibo said " Yibo no need do anything, I will still love you Hyung " Zhan said "Let zhan go, I will never do that " Sehun Apart...
20.8K 1.8K 18
Commander Wang has returned from the Northern Border. He already feels a spark between the prince and himself. "Wang Yibo, does it feel good?? Tell...
1.3K 181 5
A fan fiction story about life, love and everything else that happens in Wang Yibo's life. 25-year-old Wang Yibo has problems. Not many, but enough t...
116K 7.8K 72
Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he loves Ziyi who have to been his brother wi...