Silence - Joshifer

By phictionally

What would happen when Jen broke up with Nick? Would he try to get her back? And what about Josh? Would he st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Epilogue

2.4K 93 53
By phictionally

{A/N This, is sadly the last chapter of this story. But because I love you all, I decided I'd make a really sweet fluff chapter, including all of your wishes. I hope you like it, happy readings :) }

Jennifer's POV

Two strong arms slide around my now growing belly as I put two pop tarts in the toaster. I've only been pregnant for 20 weeks and it's beginning to show.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" Josh whispers in my ear. I feel his hot breath against my skin. I love how he always stands so close to me. It makes my tummy flutter. We've been together for 5 years now but he still manages to give me butterflies.

"What got you so happy?" I ask him curiously. He normally is very moody in the mornings, especially since I got pregnant. I sleep inconsistent because well, this baby likes to move a lot.

"Well, we're about to get a new echo of our little kid." He says while kissing my neck. "Isn't it cool to see how he or she's growing?"

"I guess so." I sigh.

"Aren't you excited then?" He asks turning me around. I look into his pretty hazel eyes.

"I am. But you are overlooking one important thing. I already know the kid is growing because I feel it almost every. Freaking. Night." I say leaving pauses in between the last words to make it sound extra dramatic.

"You're right," he says as he wraps his arms around me. "But I'd love to see him or her. Today we're finally getting to know wether it's a him or her."

"I don't need an echo for that either." I smile. "It's obviously a boy. And he's got my enthousiasm."

"But what if it's a girl?" Josh asks, raising his eyebrows. "What if I paint the nursery blue and it turns out to be a girl?"

"Okay daddy, we'll get that echo." I say. "And I wouldn't want the nursery blue or pink anyway. That's so sexist. I mean, why do boys have to have blue and girls pink. I don't even like pink, and I'm a girl. It doesn't make any sense."

"Fierce much?" He chuckles. I didn't even notice I was rambling. I guess I'm a tiny little bit nervous for the echo? Maybe.

"Oh shut up." I laugh, hitting his chest.

We eat our pop tarts and then get on our way to the hospital.

//\\

I was right. I secretly feel very proud of me for guessing the sex right. I wouldn't want to admit it to Josh, but I was not sure it'd be a boy. It could, like Josh said, also be a hyperactive girl. Though, I was right. I've a baby boy growing inside me.

After going to the hospital, we went grocery shopping. How exciting. But it has to be done. Currently we're in the kitchen of our house in Los Angeles.

I'm sitting lazily on the counter, while Josh's making us lunch. That's also a major advantage of being pregnant; I don't have to make myself food. I've got a very handsome boyfriend to do it for me.

"How're you feeling Jennifer?" Josh asks as he hands me lunch.

"Uhm... Alright I guess?" Josh hardly ever asks me how I'm feeling out of the blue. Not that he doesn't care, he just doesn't ask.

"Okay," he starts "well, would you like to go on a date tonight?"

"A date?" I ask, frowning. I did not see that coming. We haven't been on a date for a long time. Quality time often consists of us eating pizza in bed and cuddling. And honestly, I think we're absolutely content with that.

"Yes, a date." Josh confirms "You. Me. Dinner."

"Dinner means food. I like that." I say with a wink

"Yes, but I get to choose the restaurant today. I want it to be something fancy."

"So that means no pizza?" I ask with a pout.

"Nope, no pizza for you today." He smiles and kisses my nose.

"Nope, no date for you today." I mimic his voice, grinning teasingly.

"Well then I might wanna take one of all those other ladies out on a date..." Josh murmurs in my ear before kissing it.

"Didn't think so." I smile. "So... A fancy date huh?"

"Yup. Make sure to dress like it." He answers.

//\\

A fucking limousine.

Some might call it normal. I call it over the top. What snob goes on a date in a limousine? Yeah, that's what I thought. Limousines are for premieres, not for dates.

But Josh did it. He hired a limousine, including driver, for our date. I begin to grow very suspicious about this whole date thing. I don't know what he has planned, but he obviously wants to make sure it's very special. So I just get along with it.

It's not like one complains if they have a boyfriend who finds them so special he feels the need to hire a limousine.

But still. A limousine?

We get to the restaurant and Josh pays the limousine driver. He takes my hand and we go inside.

The restaurant is fancy. Not just fancy, but like super super fancy. Although I didn't think we'd be going to something this fancy, I fit in perfectly when it comes to my clothes. I'm wearing a light blue gown with white flats (I can't wear heels anymore because of the baby). It was a long search through my wardrobe because I didn't fit half of the fancy dresses I own because of my big belly.

Josh tells the waiter his name and he leads us to our table. We order our food. Like Josh already told me, no pizza for me today. Not that I mind, this date is perfect.

After dinner, we get into that ridiculous limousine and well, I don't really know where we're heading to.

"So are you enjoying this night?" Josh asks me.

"Well, I really like being here with you," I start "but I don't really get this whole limousine thing?"

"You will, I promise" he chuckles and kisses me on my lips.

I instantly kiss him back. He puts his tongue in my mouth and I deepen the kiss. I slide my arms around his neck and pull him closer. I feel his hands around my back keeping me in place as we make out.

Things get really hot and soon I feel Josh parting his lips from mine. I open my eyes to look into his beautiful hazel colored eyes. I just can't seem to get enough. I never can.

"We gotta slow it down a bit," he winks and I feel my cheeks redden.

Soon the limousine stops and we get out. We're in some kind of nature reserve. It looks like we're in the woods. Fancy date huh? Well, I wouldn't call mud on my new flats fancy but whatever.

I hear Josh chuckle next to me as we walk further into the woods. Did I say that out loud? I most likely did. Smooth Jennifer.

"You don't have to wear those," Josh laughs, gesturing to my shoes. "And it didn't rain for like 2 weeks or something. There is probably no mud at all."

"Joshy, it's perfectly fine." I smile. It wasn't my intention to complain at all. "Besides, if I get tired you may carry two people outta here." I joke, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm not carrying two people outta here." Josh says, playing along. "I'm just gonna take my son and carry him."

"What if your son is inside me? How are you going to do that, huh?" I tease him, playfully hitting his chest.

"Well shit." He just pouts. I smile because I know I just won this little teasing game of ours.

After a few minutes of walking we come to a lake. There is this little pier, made of wood. On the sides of the pier are little candles placed. At the end of the pier is a kind of platform covered with pillows and blankets. It is absolutely beautiful.

"Wow, this is perfect," I smile, pecking Josh on his lips. He smiles and leads me over to the pier. In the middle of it he stops.

Josh kisses me deeply. The kiss is filled with love, no hunger, no lust, just love. As he breaks the kiss we lock our eyes. I look at him confused but then he slowly drops on his knee. My eyes go wide but I keep looking into his.

Josh gets a little box from his pocket and clears his throath before he speaks. "Jennifer, I've been in love with the most beautiful woman ever for such a long time, and I think it was about time I'd ask you this. Will you marry me?"

I gasp and drop on my knees next to him.

"Of course I want to marry you." I say. I'm crying tears of joy by now.

Josh wipes my tears away and slips a ring around my finger. Then he kisses me once again.

A few moments later he leads me over to the platform with the pillows and blankets and we lie down. I rest my head against his shoulder as he plays with my hair.

I watch the sunset with my boyfriend. Wait no, my fiancé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.7K 14
Josh remembers when they first met. And when they meet again years into the future, he knows it was her. He could recognise those eyes anywhere. Jenn...
2.1K 26 7
17 year old Jennifer Lawrence practically runs her high along with her clique, The Pretty Committee and with her boyfriend, Josh Hutcherson and his a...
6.4K 56 33
Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence have been very close friends since they met. They finished filming The Hunger Games finished filming months ago...
88.1K 1.7K 30
**This story takes place after the book, The Hunger Games** Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark come back from the Games,... Things ha...