Ya Qalbi (My Heart)

By lopa22joshi

MAFIA LOVE STORY .. This is the story of a Mafia leader Zaid Khan who is devilishly handsome and does not kno... More

Part 1
Part 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap15
Part 16
Part 17
Authors Note
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Thanks to all
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part - 80

Part 65

312 23 25
By lopa22joshi

Hearing Bijan Dilawar stop in his place and Zaid and Asad looked at Bijan and Bijan nob her head in yes and both the boys went inside the house.

Asad went to his room and Zaid to his. Their bags were kept ready near their bed with a chit on it. "when you come out bring it with you." Bijan had kept her bag in Asad's room and Saad's bag in Zaid's room. Asad enter the bathroom and stood under the shower and let his tears flow out as no one was there to see him. The same was the condition of Zaid. Both the brothers cried their hearts out under the shower. But they also knew that they do not have much time with them to waste here.

So they took a quick shower and came out as the circumstance out were not in their favour and how Bijan must be managing there alone. Asad came out and open his cupboard and saw more than half of his cupboard was empty. He never understood what happen and was neither interested because what he lost today was far bigger than any materialistic thing and that was his abbu. His abbu's hand on his head, his love, his affection, and caringness. Though he knew that his abbu's blessing will always be there for them. Tears rolled out of his eyes and he wiped them and removed one of his casuals and wore and came out. Along with two bags which were kept.

 Zaid's cupboard was no different, even half of his cupboard was empty. Zaid looked at it and then let go of it, and within a few seconds even he came out of the room with two bags and saw Asad was passing by the hall to go out of the house, so Zaid speed up and walked behind Asad and came out together.

Dilawar walked towards Asad but Bijan press the knife on Asif's neck and Asif yell in pain and looked towards Dilawar.

Bijan too looked at Dilawar and nob her head in no and Dilawar stopped in his track. Once Asad and Zaid stood beside Bijan, Bijan just gave them a look and again turn in the front, facing Dilawar. Dilawar too looked at the trio and then said

Dilawar: listen you woman, as you said we allowed the boys to go in and now you and the boys be true to your words and leave this house.

Bijan looked at Asad and he nods his head in acceptance. Asad knew there is no point in fighting and it is better to accept that, how low his uncle has stood and he has to leave all the luxuries and everything which his abbu had made with his intelligence and hard work.

Bijan slowly moved the knife and let go of Asif. Asif took a few steps ahead and stood beside Dilawar and then took a deep breath as a sign of relief. Asif along with Dilawar saw the bags and Asif said

Asif: What are you taking in these bags? Show us?

Zaid and Asad both looked towards Bijan and Bijan just blink her eyes once as a gesture telling its ok. One of the guards of Dilawar came ahead and was about to touch the bag at that same time Bijan raise the knife and gave a cut on his arm. All of them were shocked to see this side of Bijan. Bijan looked at that man and then towards Asif and said.

Bijan: Asif don't even think of it. You wanted this house, this business, bank balance everything and that is already given to you by Ahmed bhai, so now don't go this low and check your nephew's bags. Have fear of Allah Asif.

 Few of Ahmed's employees came forward and stood next to Bijan and Asad. Bijan, Asad, and Zaid all three of them looked towards them and they nob their head in yes as if they are with them.

Seeing the office staff supporting them even Asif thought to back off. So Asif looked towards Dilawar and his man and nob his head in no. Asif was happy with all that, what he was getting because that value more than 70 cores. So thinking that how much they could have managed to take with them in these bags would not be more than of thousands also, so he said

Asif: Asad I'm not checking your bags you know why?

Nobody spoke a word neither nob their heads because they never expected anything from him except for him to lower down his level more and more and that's what exactly he did by saying

Asif: Because Asad what I have received today is far more valuable than this, I will think that this is extract leftovers which are useIess and I gave away them to beggars.

Hearing this Zaid roar at him

Zaid: Asif mind your language

Asif looked at him and chuckled and then in a mocking tone said

Asif: Now go from here and don't even dare to come back again, otherwise the consequences will be worse.

Bijan, Asad and, Zaid looked towards all the staff members and a few tears rolled down their eyes. Even the staff members had tears in their eyes. Then the trio looked at the house for the last time and turn and started walking taking their bags. Zaid holds his and Saad's bag and Bijan and Asad their own.

 They had hardly taken two steps when one of Ahmed's employee called for Asad whose name was Jabbar. He said

Jabbar: Asad Sir

Asad, Bijan, and Zaid stop and turn around to see who called Asad this way and Dilawar, Asif, and, his men were in shocked to hear sir and the other employees had a neutral face but they knew that he is up to something and were waiting for him to speak.

Asad walked back towards Jabbar and looked at him. Jabbar was just appointed two months back and his interview was taken by Ahmed along with Asad. He was Zaid's age and had still not completed his studies but was working for his family. Ahmed knew how much this job was important for him so he appointed him and made sure that he gets his admission in night college and can complete his studies. Ahmed had used his influence for his admission. During those days Ahmed had started teaching Asad how business works, and how to improve communication skills and take interviews. So the father and son duo took his interview.

Asad stood in front of Jabbar and Jabbar put his hand in his shirt pocket and removed a card which was printed by his name and phone number. Jabbar brought his hand forward and Asad took the card from him not knowing what he wants to convey through this. Jabbar looked at him and understood the confused face of Asad so he spoke in full confidence making eye contact with Asad

Jabbar: Asad sir, this card has my private mobile number. Sir, I trust you and I know very soon you will start your own company. Sir at that time please do call me as I want to become the first employee hired by you for The Asad Khan's Company.

After completing his sentence he gave a smile to Asad which had trust and pride both in it. Asad too smile back at him and patted Jabbar's shoulder. Jabbar then turn towards Asif and said

Jabbar: Mr Asif, I'm resigning and tomorrow morning my resignation will be on your table.

 Hearing this statement of Jabbar the other employees started whispering with each other and Asad kept his hand on Jabbar's shoulder and said

Asad: Jabbar if you leave the job how will you survive.

Jabbar looked at him and smile and said

Jabbar: Asad Sir, I will do any work if needed I will take up the delivery boy job but will not work with them and will wait till you call me.

Asad saw the confidence of Jabbar and smiled and said

Asad: Jabbar after all this what has happened I never thought I would start a business and would come out of this grief, but your confidence in me made me realize that there are people who need me and I have to quickly think of something and never let you down.

After Asad completed his statement he open his arms for Jabbar and did a manly hug with him. Once they pull out from the hug he saw many other employees also come near them and looked at Asad and smiled and nob their head.

Hearing him many other employees came forward and said to Asif the same thing, that their resignation will reach the office tomorrow morning.

Asif did not react as he was overconfident and thought things will work without them, moreover he was never interested in business. He planned to sell all the shares or merge this business with some other company and collect money and would enjoy his life lavishly. 

Dilawar could not bear all this drama so he yelled.

Dilawar: If you all have completed your daily soap drama then get out from here right now.

Nobody utter a word and slowly started walking out of the house. Asad, Bijan, and Zaid look towards the house, one last time and then even they walked out. Once they pass out the iron gate Dilawar ordered his men to close it. Bijan turned behind to look if someone is watching them but could not find any. Asad and Zaid looked at Bijan and Bijan said

Bijan: Asad and Zaid beta just keep walking till the time I say. We will find some place and then sit down.

Bijan doubted that Dilawar's men might follow them so she said this. The trio almost kept on walking for 10 minutes and when they reached the corner of the main street Bijan turned behind again to look if anyone is behind and when she was sure no one was there. She raised her hand and stops a cab. Zaid and Asad look at each other and then her as they were not knowing what was going on. Bijan told Asad and Zaid to sit in. Zaid sat in front on the passenger seat and Bijan and Asad behind.

After approx. 45 minutes the cab stopped in front of a residential tower and the security guard came out to check. Seeing Bijan he saluted her and opens the remaining half gate for their cab to go in. After getting down Bijan opened the knot at the end of her dupatta and removed the money and paid the driver. Meanwhile, Asad and Zaid move their head to look at their surroundings and then look at Bijan. Bijan did not speak anything except two words that is "follow me". Both the boys were shocked to see all this but followed her like a lost puppy. Bijan entered the lift along with them and press the 18th-floor button. After a few seconds, the door open and Bijan came out along with Asad, Zaid, and their bags. Bijan took out her purse from her bag and removed a key and open the door. There was no nameplate on the door so Asad and Zaid were confused to see Bijan opening the door and entering in.

( The flat in which Khan brothers along with Bijan entered ☝️ )

They followed her inside the house and were shocked to see it. It was a well-furnished 2BHK flat. Asad and Zaid kept their bags and roam in the house. Firstly they walked towards the kitchen and their eyes came out like saucers because the crockery which Bijan had taken out from the Khan bungalow was found here. They then open the door of the first bedroom and entered in. Asad walked towards the cupboard and open it and was shocked to see his and Saad's clothes, which were kept neatly in the cupboard. They open the second bedroom door and walked in and they saw the table lamp which was there in their previous house which their ammi Nagma had brought was kept in Zaid's room. A few tears rolled out of his eyes. He wipped them and then slowly walked towards the cupboard and open it and saw his clothes were there neatly kept. His perfumes, wrist-watches, etc. was arranged. Asad and Zaid came out with shock and guilt in their eyes and then walked towards Bijan where she was sitting in the living room on a single chair. Asad and Zaid sat down on the floor and kept their heads on her knees and Bijan slowly moved her hand on their head. Tears rolled down Asad and Zaid's eyes. Bijan did not say a word and allowed them to shed those tears because she knew that those tears will help them to remove out their pain. Once they were done crying Zaid sat straight and looked at Bijan and took her hand in his and kissed on the backside of her palm. Asad too sat straight and Zaid spoke

Zaid: I'm sorry Bijan.

Saying this tear again rolled down his eyes. Bijan brought her free hand forward and whipped his tears and move forward and kiss Zaid's forehead and then sitting straight said

Bijan: Beta you don't have to be sorry. Even I would react like that if I was in your place.

Asad hold Bijan's free hand and said

Asad: Bijan how come all this and whose flat is this?

Bijan gave him a small smiled and kissed Asad's forehead and then said

Bijan: Beta this flat is brought by Ahmed bhai but it is in my name, because bhaijan had doubt on Asif. That he might take this house away if it is in your name. But beta, I will transfer the house papers in your name after five or six months once all this Asif's dirty games gets over.

Asad and Zaid looked at each other and then at Bijan and said

Asad: Bijan you don't have to transfer anything. This house will always remain in your name and will be yours.

Bijan smiled at him and moved her hand on Asad's cheek and then said

Bijan: Beta not you're but ours.

Asad and Zaid smile at her and kept their head on her lap again. Bijan slowly moved her hands on their head. After few minutes Bijan spoke

Bijan: Asad and Zaid beta let me have bath and then I will cook something for us.

Asad and Zaid raised their head from her lap and looked at her. Bijan continued.

Bijan: Asad beta I will take bath in your room, and ...

But before she could complete Zaid spoke.

Zaid: Bijan please shift your bag and clothes in my room and I will share the room with bhaijan.

Asad nob his head and Bijan was about to speak when Zaid again spoke.

Zaid: Moreover bhaijan and Bijan I'm in this house only for tonight and from tomorrow morning onwards I will move out of this house in search of Saad.

Asad, Zaid and Bijan looked at each other and then Bijan nob in yes followed by Asad, because they knew if they want Saad back they have to find him on their own as nobody will help them.

Flash back ends.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.3K 70
"You are not alone, Ari" Aryan said by keeping his hand on Ari's head. "We are always with you, baby" Arjun said by wiping Ari's tears with his thumb...
336K 22.4K 29
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
641K 34.2K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
1.2M 38.2K 25
Zayan Ahmed, one of the richest man of London.When Zayan found out that his brother committed suicide because a girl Alishba rejected his proposal.He...