Blindspot

By ssupppppy

I was 8 when I got promised to Andrei, my childhood friend. We shared a great bond and comfort with each othe... More

Mine -I
Mine- II
Wedding Bells
Two Faces Of Danzel Levigne
Birthday And Surprises
The Meet
Defender?
Evidence
Water
His Wrath
Escape Attempt
Payback
Escape
A Kiss In The Fire
Innocence
The Lead
Stars And Sky
Under His Tongue
Turmoil
Right or Wrong
Accusation and Trusts
Lust And Love
Layers Of Truth
Trust Is Earned
Disowned
Who Is He?
Criminal
Color And Rain
Marriage Proposal
Ring And Hatred
Confession
I Will Let You Go!
Wedding Preparation

Hotel Room

17.2K 745 106
By ssupppppy

He reluctantly parted from her soft lips to let her breathe. She gulped in the air only to cough it out a moment later. The room was filling with smoke. She looked around in horror and eventually rested her gaze on Danzel who didn't seem fazed by the fire leaping towards them and his whole concentration was on her. If she could speak, she would have shouted at him. 

Is he going to leave her here to die? 

She pleaded with him through her eyes. His eyes traveled down to her lip before they backed up to her eyes and he smirked. 

"So do you apologize?" he asked her. She looked at him in disbelief. Apologize for what?

"We don't have much time to waste, Doll. Just nod and I will get you out of here," he said. She glared at him. 

"Do you apologize?" he challenged her with a quirk of his brow. She continued to stare at him with disgust. 

"So you will not," he got up and dusted his pants. 

"Too bad. I was planning on taking you to see your brother," he fished out his cigarette and let the approaching flame light it up. 

He turned to her and pulled a drag of it, content with her concerned expression. She will cave in no time.  

She shook her head at him, pleading with him to not harm his brother. He puffed out the smoke and approached her.

"Do you not want to see your brother, Inessa. He is hurt and is asking for you," he crouched to her level and looked her in her eyes. His manipulative words were working on her.

"Just apologize and I will take you to meet him, I promise," he added in a gentle tone. He knew when to be a good man. 

She looked away from him and sobbed. He had trapped her. 

Reluctantly, she nodded. 

"Are you sorry for running away?" he cupped her cheek with his blistered hand. She nodded with her eyes downcast. She didn't want to see his expression. 

He smiled smugly. 

"Good, I forgive you. But I won't be this forgiving if you pulled this again" he drew away and took another drag. She waited for him to free her but he just stepped away. She looked up at him with furrowed brows.  

He untied her knots with his own hand while smoking and once done, he put the stick between his lips and lifted her up in his arms. She didn't protest because for now, her only concern was to get out of there. She hid her face into his shoulder as he casually carried her out of the burning room. 

They were in a warehouse. He took her to his car, leaving the burning house behind, and put her inside the car. He rounded up to his side. Tossing the cigarette to the ground and smashing it with his foot, he opened the door and climbed inside the car. 

He gave her a once over before starting the engine. Inessa's gaze was stuck on the warehouse that was burning from inside. She could have died today. She had heard somewhere that death by burning is the most brutal death. She shuddered involuntarily. 

Her eyes remained on the burning house until it disappeared from her sight. She continued to look outside not really seeing.

He stopped the car in front of a house.

"Get down,' he told her as he opened his door. She followed suit and stepped out of the car. She realized they were in middle of the woods. He has kept him here? The weather was beautiful with soft breezes blowing and ruffling the leaves. She started following him into the house. The guards outside nodded at him as he walked in. Her gaze found his burnt hand. Blisters had started to form but he didn't seem to be in pain.

Her attention shifted from his hand to the house when they entered the building. The house from inside was beautiful. She surveyed the interior inquisitively while following him.

Her eyes watered when she found Louis in the living room and on the couch, playing a videogame.  

She rushed over and kneeled in front of him. Louis was astounded by her sudden appearance. She examined her face and body for any injury. 

"Inessa," Louis tossed the remote aside and wrapped his arms around her. 

Inessa reciprocated and started sobbing in relief. Danzel watched the scene, leaning against one of the pillars with his arms crossed. His face held no expression. 

After a few moments, they drew away. "Are you alright?" she asked him. He nodded.

"Don't cry. I am okay," Louis wiped her tears. That made her sob harder as she kissed his hands. She would get emotional every time someone would show an ounce of care for her. Perhaps, because she never got it and she took it as a privilege.  

"They brought me here. I told them I don't want to stay here but they didn't let me go," he told her. 

"Did they treat you bad?" she asked. He shook her head. 

"No. They were actually good. They let me do anything I wanted except for letting me go," he revealed to her. She nodded in understanding. 

"Let's go home," she gestured to him with a smile.

"I was thinking we can stay here for some more days. It is not that bad. It's a cool place," he dragged "I." 

Inessa frowned at him. 

"You like it here?" 

"I don't mind staying here," he shrugged. Inessa shook her head and got to her feet. 

"Come on, we are leaving," she told him. Louis let out a frustrated sigh and got up.

Okay, let me take my stuff first," he told her and ran upstairs. Inessa watched him in confusion. She thought he was kidnapped. 

A few moments later, he came down with a binocular, speaker, and a small painting.   

Inessa gaped at him in confusion. 

"What? They kept me here for days against my will," he stated and started walking ahead of her.  

He narrowed his eyes at Danzel as he couldn't recognize him. Danzel arched his brows at him. 

"Who is this guy?" he asked Inessa. Inessa didn't reply.  

They settled in the car. Both of them sat in the backseat and Danzel in the driver's seat. Louis was staring at him suspiciously.

"Who are you?" finally he asked him. 

"The owner of the house you just robbed," Danzel stated casually as he pulled the gear. Louis face was a sight. He swallowed and tried to fake nonchalance. 

"I didn't rob your house. I just...just.. take it as your punishment for kidnapping me. You should be glad I am not reporting you," he said. Danzel only smirked.

Louis fell silent, feeling embarrassed. 

They reached Louis' home in twenty minutes.

"Come with me, Ness," Louis invited her to get inside the house with him. Inessa gave a longing look to her former home but shook her head. She had no one there who was waiting for her. She would be like an unwanted guest. None of them had come to see her when Andrei died, not even her father. For them, she was just a criminal like the rest of the world. Who would she go to?  

Danzel approved her decision. 

"Please, it's been so long. I miss you," Louis confessed to her with a sad face. Inessa smiled and hugged him. She told him he can call her whenever he wanted. He reluctantly agreed. The boy snuck a glance at Danzel before taking the stuff and slipping out of the car. He waved at Inessa and ran inside. 

"I am not your driver. Get here," he motioned his head towards the passenger seat.  

She got down and sat in the passenger seat as he had demanded. She didn't have enough energy to disobey him. 

He started the car and she leaned back in her seat. No words were exchanged during their journey. 

He stopped in front of a hotel. The journey back home was long so he decided to stay the night at the hotel he was currently living in. 

He took her to his suite. 

"Get showered, you stink," he gave her a contemptuous look before throwing one of his shirts towards her. She felt embarrassed. 

She caught the shirt and walked into the bathroom. 

Tears showered down her eyes as she started peeling her shabby dress off her. She had endured so much in the last one week only to get caught by him? What was she going to do now? 

Her dress dropped down to her ankle. She pushed it to the side with her feet and turned on the shower. She sighed in content when the warm droplets thumped her sore muscles. She closed her eyes and stood still, feeling the droplets sliding down her skin. 

"Are you sleeping in there?" a loud knock broke her trance. She quickly took the shower and walked out. She dried herself and wore his shirt. His shirt smelled like him. She felt uncomfortable in his shirt but she had no choice. She came out hesitantly. 

The moment she came out of the bathroom, he came inside the room with a tray of food. He halted abruptly when he saw her. He couldn't help but check her out as she was looking jaw-dropping in his shirt. Inessa paused too. Inessa looked away from him and fisted the hem of the shirt to ease her nervousness. His fervent gaze was making her uncomfortable. 

Danzel placed the tray on the table, without tearing his eyes off her and walked up to her in slow, purposeful steps. 

He halted in front of her and dropped his eyes to her feet and let it travel up her sexy legs, small waist, perfect busts, and finally rested on her beautiful face. He satred at her for a few moments before parting his mouth. 

"Eat your dinner," with that said, he walked past her and into the bathroom to take the shower.

Inessa wasn't hungry but she decided to eat something nevertheless as she had not eaten anything for a whole day. 

Despite her efforts, she couldn't eat much. She leaned back in her chair and stared at a fixed point, wondering what was going to happen with her now. 

A few minutes later, he came out with a towel draped around his waist. 

Without saying a word, he walked into his closet. She heard his approaching footsteps a minute later but didn't bother to turn around and look at him.  

"Get in the bed," she heard him and her shoulder went rigid. She pretended she had not heard him. Which tuned out to be a bad idea as he came over to her the next moment, and picked her up in his arms. He tossed her roughly in his bed, making her bounce, and grabbed her jaw tightly. 

"When I tell you to do something, you do that," he snapped, close to her face. 

"On mistake, Inessa. It will take only one mistake from you to get your family destroyed," he seethed threateningly. He glared into her eyes before letting go of her jaw with a jerk. 

She clenched her jaw but said nothing. There was nothing she could do right now. 

He stormed out the door and closed the door with a loud bang, making her flinch.

She wiped her unshed tears with the back of her hand and lied down on the bed. She blocked her thoughts and closed her eyes. But sleep was far away. Minutes turned into hours and she heard the opening of the door. He was back. She didn't open her eyes and continued with her act.

Her heart stuttered when the bed dipped and she felt him scooting closer. Her eyes shot open when she felt his hand curling around her arm. Gripping it, he turned her on her back. His eyes looked intoxicated. His face was hovering above her. She pulled in a deep breath to realize he was drunk. 

He brought his hand up and caressed his knuckle down her cheek.

"He says you are his. That fucker doesn't know I have already claimed you as mine," he slurred, smilingly. She furrowed her brows, not understanding who he was referring to. 

"I am the first and the last man who will ever be inside you," he vowed to himself as he traced the outline of her lower lip with his thumbpad.      

"I am the only man you will open your legs for," he brought his hand between her legs and parted them. He cupped her pussy and gave it a squeeze. She gasped in shock. 

"This is mine," he rubbed her sensitive flesh through the fabric, heating up her core. 

" Only mine to fuck and worship," he pushed her panties to the side and entered a finger inside her. She arched off the bed and grabbed his shoulder. 

He watched her with passion written all over his face. 

She is mine

No, she was his. Only his. 

He sped up, bringing her to her heights. She clenched hard around him before letting it all go. She shook as if electrocuted as her release washed over her. 

The next moment a tearing sound echoed in the room. He had torn her panties. She let out a shaky breath when he mounted her. Keeping her gaze locked with his, he plunged deep inside her in one quick thrust. He hung his head back and groaned as if in pain. She bit her lip, feeling his cock stretching her walls. 

He pulled out slowly and slammed back in with a brutal force, making her eyes roll in the back of her head. He fucked her soft body with no restrain. Setting up a perfect pace, he slid in and out of her, stroking her sweet spot repeatedly. He sat back and wrapped her leg around his waist for better access. She fisted the bedsheet when she felt him penetrating her to her cervix, filling her with sweet pain. She felt the delicious cramps in her belly and a knot that was growing with his every thrust.

Danzel loved to see her soft flinches every time his cock hit her g spot. The more he made love to her, the more he felt out of control. How did he ever manage to stay away from her for that long? She was so made for him.

He fucked her with all the passion he could, breaking her, building her.

She felt exhausted with all the continuous release he made her go through. He was so deep and for so long inside her that he had started to feel like a part of her. 

She stared up at him with her heavy-lidded eyes when he pressed his palms beside her face and hovered over her. He gave her two deep thrusts before leaning and slamming his lips onto hers. He ravished her lips and growled in her mouth when he came inside her. She felt his hot thick semen filling her up as his thrusts became sloppy and slow. 

He tugged and bit her lower lip before shoving his tongue inside her. 

Inessa came again, overwhelmed by all the stimulation he was giving her. 

Once he was satisfied, he drew away and surveyed her face. She was red like a tomato and breathing as if had run a marathon. It was sort of a marathon. He leaned and placed soft kisses down her jaw. She felt his lips dragging down her throat and towards the crook of her neck. She squirmed when he latched his teeth onto her sweet spot and started sucking on it. 

He laved her skin as he started moving inside her. 

He took her twice before allowing her time to rest. She needed to remember who she belonged to. Every night he will remind her who owns her. 

He gently combed his fingers through her sweaty hair as she slept peacefully. Her hair felt soft against his fingers. She was perfect.  

He pecked her lips and pulled her closer. 

Please Like And Comment     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...