Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Py...

By eversmile489

What if Siddharth doesn't love Shehnaaz,he thought her only as a friend. When Shehnaaz is going to propose hi... More

❤️Part-1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part-13❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part-4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
💔Part-11💔
❤️Part-12❤️
❤️Part-6❤️
Khanna House
❤️Part-7❤️
❤️Part-8❤️
❤️Part-9❤️
❤️Part-10❤️
❤️Part-14❤️
Shehnaaz's flat
❤️Part-15❤️
❤️Part-16❤️
❤️ Part-17❤️
❤️Part-18❤️
❤️Part-19❤️
❤️Part-20❤️
❤️Part-21❤️
❤️Part-22❤️
❤️Part-23❤️
❤️Part-24❤️
❤️Part-25❤️
❤️Part-26❤️
❤️Part-27❤️
❤️❤️Part-28❤️❤️
❤️Part-29❤️
❤️Part-30❤️
❤️Part-31❤️
❤️Part-32❤️
❤️Part-33❤️
❤️Part-34❤️
❤️Part-35❤️
❤️Part-36❤️
❤️Part-37❤️
❤️Part-38❤️
❤️Part-39❤️
❤️Part-40❤️
❤️Part-41❤️
❤️Part-42❤️
❤️Part-43❤️
my pov
❤️Part-44❤️
❤️Part-45❤️
💔Part-46💔
💔Part-47💔
💔Part-48❤️
❤️Part-49❤️
❤️Part-50❤️
♥️Part-51❤️
❤️Part-52❤️
♥️Part-53♥️
❤️Part-54❤️
❤️Part-55❤️
❤️Part-56❤️
❤️Part-57❤️
❤️Part-58❤️
❤️Part-59❤️
sorry
❤️Part-60❤️
💔Part-61💔
💔part-62💔
❤️Part-63❤️
❤️Part-64❤️
❤️Part-65❤️
❤️Part-66❤️
❤️Part-67❤️
❤️Part-68❤️
❤️Part-69❤️
❤️Part-70❤️

❤️Part 71❤️The end

1K 93 8
By eversmile489

So lets continue our story...the marriage part....jo ab hum nahi dekh payenge real life mai.....I hope ki you will be with happy tears in end...love you all

Sid is in the balcony with his mom....It is early in the morning.....

They both are having their morning tea with special chit chat

Sidmom-Phir kya hua

Sid-Phir kya uss gown ki larkiyan se chupne keliye muje paer ke piche chup na para maa

Sidmon-hey bagwan(while laughing)

Sid-haan par ek chiz bahot achi huwi wahan meri aur Sana ki shadi (while remembering the wedding in gown)

Sidmom-Beta I am very happy for you....Sahi maine mai tuje tera life partner mil gaya....jo teri har sukh,dukh main saath hoga

Sid-Haan mom Muje Shehnaaz se better life partner nahi milsakta...I love her mom...I love her (while putting his head in her lap)

Sidmom-acha jaa...thori der aur soja...aaj mere bete ki shadi hai......kisi ki nazar na lage mere bache ko.....

Sid-ok mom....

The day of marriage....

She is pacing to and fro.....nervous...excitement......

Chuda rasam is done...Her mehndi is so dark...she is glowing...

Her whole family relative are here....

Her make up is done......She is in bathrobe....

Mahi-offo....shehnaaz adhe ghante se idar udar...chal rahi hai...aaja ready hoja.....

Sana- woh di main aapne aap ready hojao...plz...Bas jeweller aur lenga toh phenna hai....I will do it..

Mahi-ok jaisi teri marzi....

She left....

He come into the room....by the window....

Sid-hello my beautiful bride... hugging her from behind....

Sana-I miss you...sube se milne nahi aaya mere se....

Sid-haan teri saas muje andar nahi aane derahi thi😏😏

She laughed....And stopped gaining a kiss on her nape....

Sid-ready nahi hui mera bacha.....

She turn back look at her groom..her husband......looking so eatable..looking so handsome....

Sid-kya dek rahi hai...fuck red lipstick..baby...I am so controling myself......He said looking upward....

Sid- chalo tyar karta hoon...my bride....

He said taking the lengha from the bed....

He can control but she can't...she is desprate for her husband....

She come on the bed and stand up....

Sid-what are you doing baby...he said wrapping his arms around her waist....and snuggling into her body where his face come....

she pull him closer...by his neck..knowing what his baby gonna do....

she pull his hair making him look at her.....

And he smrik looking at her.....

he is all hers...

She hold his face.... and place her lips on his...making him groan....

She smile in kiss....

She open the rope of bathrobe.......she broke the kiss....feeling shy of her own stunt....and feeling his arms around her body...inside the robe.....

Sid-my bold baby........

he is about to took off her robe...when Shehnaaz close his eye with hus handkerchief...

Sid-kya kar rahi hai baby....

Sana-You can't seee me in my inners...tuje control nahi hoga na....but you can feel me........Lengha toh tuje hi phenna na haina....baby

Sid-hmm....saying he kiss on her collarbone...where he can reach.....

She took of her robe....she in only in her panties....no bra...as the blouse is padded....

Her heart beats faster than maraton...realizing that she is half naked infront of her husband......

Her breast is near his face....as his face move little forward....he would touch her bare breasts....

He hold her bare waist....and his one hand come upward..feeling her bare back....whie other hand roam around waist.....

Sana-phenao.....handing him the blouse....

Sid-Sana you are killing me....kuch nahi phenna tune... feeling her back with his hand....making her moan...

Sana- nahi zarurat nahi haina....she said teasing his face with her fingers..

Sid-help na baby...

Sana-haan.....

She wear the blouse.....as he reach her blouse on her chest....he pull closer colliding her bearsts with his face...

Sana- Sidharth...

Sid- I want feel you meri jaan...

He put her down from the bed.....and turn her around...crashing her back with his front.....

His hand on her belly....and go upward....feeling the outline of her breasts....

Sana- Sidharth...she moaned....

He adjust her blouse with her breast.....torturing her.....

he hook the blouse....

He feel her neck...and he kiss on her neck...she shivered..giving him more access to him....he take a flesh between his teeth...and giving her a bite....and suck onto it to sooth the pain...she moaned....

he turn her around and she give him lengha while he go town on his knees....

He touch her thigh feeling her....she hold his shoulder...as he touch her inner thigh...

She controling her self.....wear the lengha....and he help her coming upward to the waist.....

He immediately took off his blind...and pull her close...suck onto her belly...bite it...making him moan.....

He look upward to her face.....she is breathing heavily....

He stand up and look at her bride....

She feel his gaze on her and hug him tight.....he hug her back....kissing her shoulder....he tie the dori....and going downward he zip up her lengha...tie the dori there.....

He hug her tight and make her look up to him by his chin and suck her lips...

She dominate the kiss....and hold his neck and pull him closer..deepening the kiss......

He broke the kiss....

Sid-fuck Sana....kya muje raat ko yehhi Shehnaaz milegi...who is desprate for me.....

She blushed and pull him for another kiss.....

Sana-chalo muje pura tyar karo bebu...

Sid- yeah......

He pick up the dupatta and she help him to wear the dupatta....

She sit infront of mirror.......

He make her wear the big beautiful necklace.....kiss her shoulder...

He make her wear earring....and kiss her earlobe.....

He make her wear maantika.....

He pick up the red churni and put on her head......

She is looking so beautiful......He look at them on mirror....and wish for the forever...

Sana-Kaisi lag rahi hoon.....

Sid-chaand....bahot kubsurat lag rahi ho......

She stand up and pull him closer and she kiss him sweetly.....

Sid-fuck Sana....I want to skip the shaddi....but no....I want the shaadi...puri duniya ke samne I want to call you my wife....sab ke samne....Main tuje apna banaonga jaan....I will show everyone you are mine.....

He pull her into one more kiss.....

Sana- I love you....

Sid- Love you more bacha.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Sana- kya yaar....She said making crying faces...she can't reach to him fr warmala as his friends pick him up.....

Sid-nahi...niche utaar

All the guys...hoots....as Shehnaaaz smiled....

Kaushal- bro tu toh totally jodu ka gulam hai abhi se hi....

Sidharth bend his neck infront of his wife...she blushed.....

They both did the warmala rasam....

They both infront of holy fire...

{Muje shaadi ke baare main zyadi nahi pata sorry agar kuch galat likha toh}

Her parents did her kanya daan

Pundit-pheron ke rasam shuru karte hain.......

They both stand up....

They both took pheres....

He promise to protect her from all the evil eyes....he promise to respect her.....he promise to be on her side....on every good and bad situation...

She promise to be his forever.....

He took a pinch of sindoor...fill her foreheard...

He make her wear mangalsutra......

Pundit- aaj se aap dono patinpatni huwe.

They both have tears in their eyes...

He hold her hand and kiss her hand.....

They both took the blessing from elders.....
...
...
...
...
...
...
He come into his bedroom...hoping to see his bride on his bed....

she is nowhere to be found....

He kind of know what is going to happen....

Sid-Baby...aaj suhagraat hai humari where r u.......

She come from behind....hug him.......

Sana- haan Sidharth aj main teri hojaungi....in every means....

He turn around....she is on in her blouse and lengha....chudi amd jewellery are there.....

His eyes have desires...only for her...for his bride.....his wife.....

She make him sit on the bed..and sit on his lap....

Sana-kis cheez ke wait kar rahe ho....

Sid-desprate haan....

Sana-haan..I need you....she said kissing him....claiming him.....

He flip and make her lie down and come over her.....suck her lips........

He broke the kiss and look at her who is breathing heavily......

She wrap her arm around him and flip....

Now she is on him....she sit up stradling him....he groan........

Sid-baby....

Sana- sssh....muje mere pati ke saat karna hai tu chup baith....

He chuckled.....his wife is mad for him.....mad for each other.......

She open his sherwani button one by one...smriking at her husband...who is desprate for her touch.....

He hold her waist tightly.........he sit up....removing his sherwani...and pull her closer....kiss her madly......he kiss her shoulder and collarbone while she moan clutching his shoulder.....He untie the dori of her blouse

She make him lie down.....

He lay down having no option....as his wife want him....

she look at his sexy body and kiss his chest and abs😬😬

🥶🥶🥶🥶Pata nahi main kya kya likh rahi hoon muje sharam aarahi hai💀💀

She is kissing and leaving bites and touching his body....he moans holding her tight......

She is proud of herself...as she is giving her husband pleasure.....

She is about to open the pant...when Sidharth flip....she is under him....

Sid-my turn baby...I wanna taste you....

He remove her all the jewellery leaving only mangalsutra and chuda.....

He kiss on her forehead smile seeing sindoor of his name.....

He kiss her shoulder....devoring her body and soul.....

He leaves soft bites..making her skin red...by his deeds.....

all the time she is moaning clutching his back....with her nails....

Sid- may I....while holding the blouse....

She nodded...closing her eyes blushing.....

Sid- open your eyes..baby...I want you to see me...when I see u

She open her eyes and he remove the blouse....leaving her half naked infront of him....

Sid- fuck baby...

He said touching her soft breasts....and kissing there..leaving a flushed Shehnaaz....

He suck her both breasts....giving her pleasure....

Sid- I am so lucky baby...you are mine...srif meri...I am addicted to this bacha....

She chuckled as he said like he had won a lottery....

he take her lips inside his....as he untie the lengha and remove....

He is trying to be gentle...as it is her first time....

He sit up...looking her wet panty....

He hold her feet kissing her toe.....she blushed.....he put her feet on his shoulder as he suck her other thigh........

He is between her legs.......

He untie the string of the panty from both side....

Sid-are you ready bacha for my wildness...Cause...after seeing you bare...I can't be gentle....

She blushed and smile looking her husband...who is mad for her.....

he remove her last piece and her breath stuck as his breath fall on her part.....

She let out a moan....as she feel his lips on her part....

He kiss there...can't controling he take her clit inside his mouth...sucking it....

Sana-Sidharth nahi stop...she said cumming

Sid-abhi toh shuru huwa hai baby....

he sit up opening his pant....removing all in one go.....

She blushed seeing him naked....gawked her husband.....

He is hard and big....

He come upon her touching their intimate parts...leaving her breathles..as he get busy in her breasts....

Sid-I will be gentle....bacha....

She nodded....

He enter inside her....she take his lips.......tears roll down......feeling pain and pleasure......

She breath heavily as she feel so warm and full inside her.....

He is half inside her.......he move...kising her sucking her brests....distracting her from pain.....

He move little fast.....she moans closing her eyes.....feeling pleaure.....

He smile as she is enjoying the pleausre.......

He is fully inside her.....he thrust hard....

She moan with each thrusts......moaning and cumming.....she can't count how many time she comes.....

He also come but can't stop feeling her soft body......

The bed is shaking with his wildness....

She cry out as she come again....

He stop seeing her tired........he is take out....she hiss...

Sid- sorry baby I was so hard....sorry...

She open her eyes....smiled blissfully

Sana-I love you......

Sid- I love you more bacha.....

It is nearly at 2 in morning......

Sana-muje needh aarhi hai...chalo sote hai....

Sid-haan baby tu so main abhi aaya....

He go to the bathroom and clean himself.....and take a towel and make it wet....And take another towel...

He come into the room to see she waiting for him smiling looking somewhere....

She look at him...he is in towel wrapped around his waist.....

Sid-chal uth......

Sana-kyu kahan jana hai.....

he chuckled coming on her bedside....throw the satin sheet she is holding to cover her.....

She blushed....

Sid- meri tamatar sab dek lia itna kya sharmana...he said kissing her cheeks...

he look at the AC and quickly cover her with dry towel...and pick her up.....in his arms....

She didn't said anything just look at her husband...admiring him....

He settle her on sofa...

he pick up the milk glass and give her..

Sid-abhi yeh katam karo...energy chahiye na kal subah ke liye....

he winked....she blushed......

He took the sheet he throw...pick up the bedsheet...which is wet with their cum and her blood.....

She widen her eyes and he smile looking at it.......look at her...who is pretending to be so engrosed in milk...

He fold the sheets....and took out another set of bedsheet......and a warm blanket....

She smile looking her husband...who is taking care of a single thing.....

He make the bed.....while she finish the milk.....

He is spreading the blankets...when two small arm wrapped around his torso.....

Sana-main kitni lucky hoona jo muje tu mila.....I love you...so much......

He kiss her knuckles....he broke the hug....Took the wet towel.....and go on his knees....her towel reach to knees......

He pull the towel.....leaving her naked infront of him....

He kiss her bellybutton as he found it so tempting....

He clean her legs with wet towel....he hold her asscheeks......wipe there....she moans......

He pick her up in his arm and lie her down....and he go down...and wiping her intimate part.....removing all the blood and their cums....

He blow air as it is red because of his deed.....

Sid- sorry.....he kiss her part....

Sana-nahi Sidharth it is natural na...chalo abhi aao...muje sona hai.....

Sid- ek minute....he take out oil from the drawer.....

Sana-Sidharth.

Sid-..I will give you a massage.....you will feel less pain morning...

She feel so lucky to have him.....

Her breath hitched as he drop oil drop on her part...

He is hard but still keeping aside his desire.....he massage her intimate part softly....giving her pure pleasure.....

He take care of her.....he give massage to her whole body...reliving all the body pain.....with so many kisses.....

He look her....who is sleeping so soundly smiling.......

He calm his awken desire seeing her oily body....he wear shorts....make her wear his shirt......

He snuggle into her bare breasts in the blanket hugging her tight...and fall asleep

She wake up early in the morning........feeling his weight on her....she smile.....Who is in her neck....sleeping peacefully.....

There is no body pain as he take care of her last night...last night....they become one in every sense......she is now his forever....

she plant a kiss on his forehand......he snuggle more into him.......

She freshen up after a lot of difficulty from his weight....

She come into the room to see Sidharth nowhere...she pout....she want him....

She got ready quickly.....in maroon saree...Looking like a fresh flower...

She look into him in whole flat.....yes he bought a new flat...only for themselves as his mother requests....

She found her husband...in terrace....on swing.....smiling blissfully looking at the sky....

She go and sit on his lap....and he wrap his arm around her....

Sid-mera bacha...are you alright....body pain horaha hai...dawayi laon

Sana-nahi kuch nahi hua....tune meri itni care ki last night...

Sid-acha

Sana-agar muje pata hota ki mere husband....itna pyar karne ke baad....itna care aur itna acha massage milta toh...main shadi se pheli tuje rukne nahi deti...

he laughed and hugging her tight......

He pull her close and take her lips in his ruining her lipstick....

He kiss her forehead.....

She give him the sindoor box.....

He took a pinch and fill her maang......

She rest her head on his shoulder....

Sana-I love you...

Sid-me too...

Sana-kutta tuje na izzat hazam nahi hoti....socha tha pati hai izat se pesh aaongi..subah subah mood karab kardia.....choro maa ke paas jana hai....

Sid-acha sorry...I love you more my baby.....

She smile...they hug each other tight...

Time flies....
Their career are going to heights.....they are both successful....

Their fans are mad for them...and they are mad for each other.......
...
...
After two years...
...
They both are moaning.....

Sid-baby....

She is riding him....moaning in pleasure......

She fall on his chest.....

Sid- baby bold hone ko bola tha...in a sense ki....family ke samne kiss karna....yeh nahi kaha tha...

He is teasing her...as she get shy from him in the presence of his family after their marriage....

She look at him and her eyes well up....he sees tears in her eyes......

Sid- Aeee.... baby...

He sit up pulling him close......

Sid- I was just joking bacha.....

Sana- sorry tuje acha nahi laga...Having tears...

Sid-dek idar...meri jaan....muje teri har baat achi lagti hai....I love you baby....aur aaj tune jo kia na muje kush kardia.....I am so happy baby.....Dek baby....tune humesha hakh rakh bola hai toh...isme hakh rakha hai toh muje kyu bura lagega....muje toh bahot mazah aaya....

He said taking her lips in his....

They both look at each other

Sid,Sana-Happy anniversery jaan....

They both hug each other tight.....

Sid-I have a gift for you.....

He left to take the gift when she quickly hide her gift behind her after taking out from drawer......

He give her a paper......and pull her in his lap....

She open the letter...and her eyes hd tears seeing the letter..

Sid- Aeee baby....ab kya hua...yeh tera sapna tha na...phir...don't cry na...agar tuje acha nhi lag....

His sentence got cut as she take his lips inside hers.....He pull her more close.....

Sana-thank you jaan I love you....this is the best gift...

He is opening an orphange with Sana name.....it is going to open tomorrow......

Sid-mera gift kahan hai....

Sana- Ankhen band karo....

She take out his palm rest the little box on his hand....

Sana-kholo baby....she said prepared for his reaction....

He open his eyes look at the box....

His eyes had tears...looking at the box....

Sana-Sidharth tu kush nahi h....

Her sentence got cutted as he pull her and picking her up...

Sid-this is the best gift baby......Thank you so much...I love you...thank you

Sana-muje laga...humne plan nhi kia tha toh....

he lie her down...and put his hand on her tummy and kiss her forehead....

Sid- Thank you baby.....tune mera sapna pura kadia baby....I love you mera bacha....

He kiss on herntummy....

Sid-acha ab samaj aaya ...Itna bold kaise hogayi meri biwi...

She beat with her little hand....

Sid- we are pregnant....I just love you.....aur hum humare bache ko puri duniya ka pyar dunga.....

She take his lips in his....they both slept more than peacefully.....in each other arms....

Another morning...
They both tell the family Shehnaaz is pregnant....

With that
they live happily ever after

Signing off
Your writer...ever smile
Like my wattpad name always smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.7K 35
This is a SidNaaz Ss. what if they went own ways after BB with the hope not to meet again..but destiny planned against them. i promise u lots of emot...
442K 43.5K 65
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...
68K 12.2K 42
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
244K 19.5K 94
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...