How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

By JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 1

37.5K 627 129
By JenLisaSvckah

It's already been two weeks since the new year begun. The joyful atmosphere brought by the previous holidays slowly begun to perish. Time seems to be moving so fast and things are rapidly changing.

In a room, a certain tall girl was packing her clothes into her huge ass suitcase. She had been living in her parents' house for the past nine months. She thought that it was time for her to go back on her own home. Besides, she's already as fine as a bull. The last thing she want is to be a burden to her parents for the rest of her life. It is time for her to get back to where she was nine months ago.

"I already told you that we don't mind if you stay here forever. You are our only child after all," the middle-aged woman tried convincing her daughter but instead of stopping, the girl just kept on stuffing her suitcase with her things.

"Mom, how am I supposed to get back to where I was if I keep on depending on you. Besides, I'm fine now. I can already handle myself. Maybe after a month, I can already go back to work," she said and finally zipped her suitcase. She put it down beside her bed and sat down.

"I'm just worried about you. We almost lost you, Lisa. I was so scared."

The woman said and sighed. Everytime she remember what happened before, it doesn't fail to give her chills. She probably got traumatized seeing her child looking so lifeless, bathing on her own blood. That moment, she didn't know what to do. She felt like she was gonna loose her mind.

"Mom, I know but it won't happen again. I just want to be independent again and who knows maybe, it'll help me recover some things. You don't have to worry so much, I'll just call you more often to help you feel at ease."

"Okay, you can go back to your house but for one condition," her mom said which made her curious.

"What is it then?" she asked.

Her mom sighed and said,"You are not allowed to drive temporarily. Let Mr. Yang drive for you no matter where you're going."

It's not like she wanted to drive anyway. So she nodded then she replied,"Sure, I can live with that."

She stood up and begun dragging her suitcase.

"Take care of yourself, okay? You should eat healthy foods. Don't just eat junkfoods and fast foods always. Also, don't stress yourself too much and never forget to take your vitamins," The woman reminded her daughter like a mother, sending her kid to a camp.

"Mom, I'm not a kid. I know what to do. Stop worrying too much about me or else, you'll get more wrinkles," Lisa said and chuckled.

"You can't blame me for being like this. You're our only child, I have no one else to give my attention to unless you give me a grandchild," Her mom said and shrugged her shoulders. Was it a signal?

"I'm still young, y'know."

She's only twenty-four, so what's the rush. Besides, she don't even have a girlfriend yet, or does she? Nah, it's not likely because if she have one, then she would have showed up nine months ago to at least check if she was still alive. Her parents and friends also told her that she had always been single. So, that should be it.

"Alright, you go now. I'll just visit you there often."

"Yeah, it's not like I'll be living in a different country. It's only few kilometers away," she laughed.

Her mom send her off and told the driver to take care of her. She don't want to hear the same terrifying news again. After settling down inside the car, the driver started the engine and drove off in an instant. She was silent during the ride. Well, it's not like she have something to say to Mr. Yang. She just stared outside the window, watching things they're passing by.

Her memories from nine months ago, was still vague. The only thing she remember was the blinding light. She don't even know why it happened and what was on her mind during those times.

What was she even doing in Busan when she was actually living in Seoul? Well, everyone was telling her that she might have been on a vacation. That's the only closest answer she could get. Anyway, it probably isn't a big deal.

Perhaps, the memories she lost would just go back eventually. She remembers things that she should like her name, her friends, family and everything except for the accident and the reason why she was there in Busan and what she was doing there. The doctor said that it was her defense mechanism. Due to the trauma, her brain forced her to forget what happened. How much memory she lost? She have no idea but her parents speculated that those are from two weeks until her accident. It's probably not much and it's not like those lost memories would hinder her from going back to her usual routine.

She had already been idle for nine months, she want to go back to work and live her life already. If it wasn't for her mom, begging her to stay she would've been back to her home right after the accident.

She knew that it had a huge impact on her mom and her dad also told her to stay for awhile because her mom actually needs her. While her mom was taking care of her, the latter was also getting relieved from the trauma day by day. So, it was like they were helping each other cope up with the after effect of the accident to them.

She rolled the window lower and while she was doing so, her phone suddenly rang. She fished it from her pocket and found out that it was Seulgi, one of her best friends.

"Hey, what's up?" She said as soon as she hit answer.

"Nothing much, I just heard that you're going back to your crib," Seulgi said from the other line.

"Yeah, I kind of want to go back to normal. Who knows, maybe it'll also be able to bring back some of my memories."

"I thought you said it doesn't matter anymore."

Well, she did say that before because she was frustrated. However, there are still times that she want to remember. She hates when she feels like there's something missing but she can't tell because she couldn't even remember. That's just so frustrating.

"Yeah, I did but I still get curious at times. You know, what if I had a beautiful and sexy girlfriend nine months ago,"she said and chuckled.

"Impossible! Who would even like you?"

She can imagine Seulgi's face mocking her and she wanted to stick her fingers inside that idiot's nose. Then she realized it was disgusting so she cringed.

"Yah! Why did you even call in the first place?"

"You know since you're moving back in, why don't we have some drink in your place? Ah wait, are you even allowed to drink already?"

"Yeah, dude I was just in a car accident. It's not like I had lung cancer or whatever. It was just my mom who gatekeept me. I can't blame her tho. She was just worried. Dude, she got the biggest fright of her life."

"Damn you, that was indeed a huge fright. We thought we would loose you. Thank God, you're a wild grass! So, are you g?"

Well, it's been awhile since she last drank alcohol. She probably forgot how it taste already.

So she replied,"Sure. Just tell the others."

After a few more minutes, they decided to end the call. It was also by then that they already arrived in front of her house.

Mr. Yang parked the car and they hopped out of the car. He helped Lisa with her suitcase and they entered the house.

Though she had been away, her house was still so clean because she hired a housekeeper to clean it every week.

"Mr. Yang, your room is that one, near the kitchen,"she told the driver. He just nodded in response. It was her mother's request to let Mr. Yang stay in her house because aside from being a driver the man could also help her with some things.

Actually, it was just her mom being paranoid.

She should never ever let it happened again because, by then, her mother would probably lock her up inside their house and never allow her to go out. Well, that is if she'll be able to survive again.

She's not a cat, so doesn't have nine lives. That was probably her last chance.

She went upstairs and got to her room. She just put her suitcase beside her bed and laid down. Damn, she missed her fluffy bed. It felt so good to be back.

After laying there for couple of minutes,a just staring at the ceiling, her eyes begun drooping until it completely closed, sending into a deep slumber.

She was awakened by knocks on her door. She was literally rolling her eyes as she got up from her bed while mumbling,"How annoying."

"Miss Lisa, your friends are waiting for you downstairs,"she heard Mr. Yang said from outside the room.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few seconds,"she replied and soon after, she heard the man's footsteps fading.

She looked at herself first in the mirror before going downstairs. She wouldn't want her friends to make fun of her.

When she got down, she saw her friends all seated comfortably in her couch while they watch movies in the TV. Their drinks and foods were already settled on the table as well.

She didn't even have to say "you guys should make yourselves comfortable, treat this as your home" because they went ahead of her. She just shook her head.

"Sorry I fell asleep. By the way, how long have you been here?" She asked.

"We've been here for an hour already," Jisoo replied and continued munching on her chicken.

"What? And you only let Mr. Yang call me just now?" She said while raising a brow.

"Well, we had to take the opportunity to raid your refrigerator and cupboards first y'know." It was Moonbyul.

"Did you find anything tho?"

"Yeah, we ate some chocolates and junkfoods," Son Chaeyoung, the tiniest one said.

"Dudes, did you look at the expiration dates?" And the five women were too stunned to speak.

Lisa suddenly broke into a fit of laughter while seeing their reactions.

"Chill, I was just kidding."

"Dude that wasn't a good joke,"Jeongyeon said while wiping the sweat on her forehead.

What's so bad about eating something expired anyway? Some expired foods are actually still edible. Well you'll just either live or die, that's it.

"That was for messing with my foods without my permission." She rolled her eyes.

"Permission my ass, a friends home is our home,"Seulgi said and wiggled her brows.

Sometimes she wonders if these people are really her friends or they're just strangers taking advantage of the fact that she had some kind of amnesia. But she'll admit it, they kind of help lighten up her mood.

_______________________________________

It's another story again, I hope I'll be able to finish this motherfvcker. Pray for my soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 384 29
"You reminds me of someone" I mumbled still looking at the girl in front of me. Lisa G!P❗ ENGLISH is NOT my LANGUAGE.... so BEAR with me please.
187K 4.9K 40
"My heart it bleeds with pain My soul will forever wishing you could have stayed" Jennie to Lisa "Please don't cry Just because we had to part As lo...
Plus One By ;

Fanfiction

75.1K 2.3K 30
Wherein Lisa drags Jennie as her plus one in every event "You in?" "Sure"