Heichou's First Love (Levi Ac...

By 3mooie

{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

Welcome Readers!
Chapter 1: The Jaegers
Chapter 2: The Fall of Wall Maria
Chapter 3: First Friend
Chapter 4: Peaceful
Chapter 5: Infatuated
Chapter 6: Black Tea
Chapter 7: Changes
Chapter 8: Lance Corporal Levi
Chapter 9: Last Day
Chapter 10: His POV
Chapter 11: Battle of Trost
Chapter 12: Vision
Chapter 13: Survey Corps
Chapter 14: Custody
Chapter 15: Strange
Chapter 16: First Kiss
Author's Note!
CRY WITH ME ;((
CRY WITH ME PT. 2 :((
Chapter 17: First and Last Love
Chapter 18: 57th Expedition
Chapter 19: Traitor
Chapter 20: Still A friend
Chapter 21: The Other Two Traitors
Chapter 22: The Truth
Chapter 23: Disobey
Chapter 24: Hate
Chapter 25: Proposal
Chapter 26: New Levi Squad
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Scary
Chapter 29: Duchess
Chapter 30: Hitch and Marlowe
Chapter 31: No Mercy
Chapter 32: Apologize
Chapter 33: The Queen and The Duchess
Chapter 34: New People
Chapter 35: Keith Shadis
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman
Chapter 37: Wonders
Chapter 38: The Retaking of Wall Maria
Chapter 39: The Retaking of Wall Maria Pt. 2
Chapter 40: Her Death
Chapter 41: The Sea
Chapter 42: Alive
Chapter 43: Eren Kruger
Chapter 44: Declaration Of War
Chapter 45: Eren Jaeger and the Paradis Soldiers
Chapter 46: Anti-Marleyan Volunteers
Chapter 47: Reason
Chapter 48: Hizuru
Chapter 49: Left
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Chapter 50: Fight
Chapter 51: Wait
Chapter 52: Escape
Chapter 53: Wine
Chapter 54: Run Away
Chapter 55: Ymir Fritz
Chapter 56: Enemy
Chapter 57: Save
Special Chapter: Modern AU
Special Chapter: Modern AU (II)
Chapter 58: Free
Chapter 59: Alliance
Chapter 60: Requests
Chapter 61: From The Very Start
Just Random Things :>
More Memes :()
Special Chapter: Levi's Birthday - Modern AU
Chapter 62: Keep Moving Forward
AoT Characters Tattoo Headcanons
Chapter 63: Promise
Chapter 65: Win
Chapter 66: The Battle of Heaven and Earth
The Final Chapter
To My Dearest Readers...

Chapter 64: The Rumbling

1.3K 44 17
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,591 words}

Tears keeps streaming down to Y/N's cheeks when her mother was grabbed by the grinning titan. She was frozen in her place while watching the grinning titan slowly bringing her mother close to it's mouth. "No..." Y/N muttered. She wanted to move and save her mother but she doesn't know why she feels like she's being held back. Y/N whimpered when Carla started punching the grinning titan's fist, hoping it'll let go of her. 

Her legs swinging and her tears falling while she struggles in the tight grip of the grinning titan. "No!!!! Stop!!!" Y/N shouted. She managed to move herself and run toward the grinning titan, her eyes widened and she stopped running when the grinning titan squeezed her mother. Blood splattered mid-air, Y/N felt numb when the grinning titan brought her mother close to it's mouth and completely devoured Carla.

"Mom..." Y/N muttered. She fell on her knees and cried loudly while screaming her pain and sorrow. Carla's pair of sandals is in front of her. She picked it up and cried even more...

Y/N froze on her place when she heard a familiar voice screaming. She looked back and saw Eren being carried by Hannes, tearing up while staring at their mother being eaten by a titan.

"I'm gonna destroy them. Every last one of those animals...that's on this earth." 

Y/N jolted up from lying down. Her deep sleep was disturbed by her bad dream, the green-eyed lady dreamed of how her mother died. Her eyes wide open and cheeks wet because of her tears. Y/N stared at nowhere while tearing up. Both of her hands trembling and bullets of sweats visible on her forehead.

Y/N placed her hand on her chest feeling her heavy heart beating while her breathing ragged. She clenched the blanket covering her from the cold and looked down. Why...why did I see how my mother died? Y/N thought. She let out a deep sigh and wiped her tears after silently breaking down. Y/N took out a deep breath and closed her eyes and tried to calm herself.

"What's wrong?" Y/N opened her eyes when she heard Levi spoke. She looked at her side and saw Levi lying beside her. She didn't even noticed him because of her suddenly waking up. The raven-hair captain held Y/N's hand. "Did you have a bad dream?" Levi asked. 

He tried to sit up but Y/N stopped him. Levi stared at Y/N for a few moments, he can clearly see her puffy eyes and reddish nose and cheeks because of crying.

A deep sigh came out from the captain's wife. "Did I wake you?" Y/N asked. Levi didn't answer and kept his stare at his wife. Y/N flashed Levi a small smile. Her left hand went to Levi's cheel and she caressed it using her thumb. "I'm fine. You don't have to worry. Just go back to sleep and rest some more. Don't mind me." Y/N said.

Levi sighed. He closed his eyes and pulled Y/N close to him. He locked Y/N into a tight hug, making Y/N smile even more thoug her eyes became glossy. "You're not fine, don't lie to me." Levi said, his hand went to Y/N's head then his fingers started stroking Y/N's hair.

His sweet simple gestures game comfort and warmth to Y/N, his embrace gave peace to the green-eyed lady and she felt safe being close to him. 

Y/N didn't say anything and just hugged Levi back. She snuggled into his chest while Levi held her close making her feel safe and sound. 

"Y/N?" Levi called his wife. His tone was low yet husky.

"Yeah?" Y/N responded.

"If....if we ever survived all of this, what do you want to do?" Levi asked.

Y/N stared at Levi's chest for a few moments. A small smile slowly crept onto her lips. "Let's...live somewhere peaceful, Levi. Far away from every chaos." Y/N said.

Levi nod his head. "That sounds like a nice idea. I would love that, too. But where exactly?" Levi asked.

"Maybe we can build a house near the ocean." Y/N said.

Levi looked down at Y/N, his eye softened upon seeing her tearing up while her eyes are closed. "Okay. We'll build a house near the ocean and live a peaceful and happy life together." Levi said, he planted a soft kiss on Y/N's forehead. Y/N smiled and nod her head.

"We both deserve it, right? That kind of life...we deserve it." Y/N said. Her embrace to the captain tightened.

"Yes. We deserve it and we'll both make sure...that happens because we deserve it." Levi said.

At least let us have that.... Levi thought.

Their ship finally arrived at Odiha. It's already night time when they arrived at Odiha's harbor. "It's quiet. The people of Odiha must have already fled to the south. All their ships have set sail, too." Miss Kiyomi said.

"All right, then... I'd like to ask the Azumabito. Please, before the rumbling crosses those mountains." Hange said. Miss Kiyomi and one of her men nod their heads.

"Yes. We will have the flying boat in the sky no matter what it takes. So please...find a way. Save our motherland of Hizuru." Miss Kiyomi said.

Onyankopon, Jean, Reiner, Connie, Armin, Colt, Brandon, and Moblit along with the Azumabito engineers helped each other in pulling the flying boat up to the service building where the Azumabito engineers will service the flying boat. 

"Hurry up!!!" Jean said.

They are finally able to pull up the flying boat into the service building and is now emoving the big cloth covering it and the explosives that the Yeagerists tied around it. "All these stupid explosives are in the way!" Connie said.

"Let's just cut 'em off." Reiner said.

The boys agreed to what Reiner said. They were about to cut the explosives but someone stopped them.

"Wait..." The boys looked at Y/N who just arrived and carrying her vertical maneuvering equipment inside a box. "Somehow we might be able to use them...towards Eren. So don't throw it away." Y/N said.

"Huh? Towards Eren?" Reiner said.

Y/N let out a deep sigh. "I'm not sure." She said and then walked out leaving the boys in confusion.

The boys followed what Y/N said. They removed the explosives around the flying boat and kept it in pack.

Y/N went back inside their ship. She made her way to Gabi, Falco and Pieck's room. Y/N panicked a bit when she heard Falco crying, she immediately went inside the three warriors' room and became gloomy upon seeing Falco breaking down while speaking.

"Already?!...Everyone is dead! General Magath, Liberio...even my family too?!" Falco asked. 

Falco's holding his head while crying. Gabi and Pieck looked at Y/N, the two girls looked at her as if asking her to explain to Falco. Y/N pursued her lips. She walked towards Falco and sat in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Falco. The colossals have already rumbled most of the Marleyan continent." Y/N said.

Falco looked at Y/N. "Then...what should I do? What should I do from now on?! It's only us left!" Falco said.

Y/N cupped Falco's face and wiped his tears using her thumbs. Her eyes became glossy but she didn't let herself cry. Y/N let out a deep sigh and looked down. "I'm sorry. I don't know...anymore." Y/N said. Pieck, Falco and Gabi went silent. They just stared at Y/N.

Y/N tapped Falco's shoulder. She stood up and left the room. Y/N leaned on the door when she closed it. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply once again. 

"What should we do...?" Y/N muttered to herself. She held her head and massaged her temples. "Now is not the time to think too much. I should move around and help." Y/N just brushed off her stress and walked out. 

She made her way to Erwin's room to check up on their former commander. Y/N knocked three times then opened the door. Y/N didn't go in and just took a peek on Erwin just to make sure he's doing fine. The former commander is still sleeping on his bed. Y/N gently closed the door and got out of their ship, carrying some boxes of their supplies outside to the service building.

Zelda, Mikasa and Sasha are doing maintenance on their gears as well as the survey corps boys. Colt is checking their guns and other weapons, Onyankopon, Hange, Moblit and the Azumabito engineers are already working on the flying boat. Everyone is busy except for one person. Y/N put down the box she's carrying beside Colt who's focused on assembling his rifle. Y/N made her way to Annie who's sitting outside on the ground and staring at nowhere. Y/N stood beside Annie. 

"Annie. Check your equipment. Have you gotten used it yet?" Y/N asked. 

Annie nod her head. "Reiner and I used it earlier, we got used to it." Annie said. "Why?" She asked.

"Now...do what you can. So..." Y/N said.

"I didn't say I was going to depart." Annie said.

"You're not getting on the flying boat?" Y/N asked.

"I'm sorry but... saving? I don't know how you will manage to save humanity." Annie said.

Y/N remained quiet.

"Rather...the Edlians of Marley have been opressed by Eren. From the day I was born...even if the rumbling stopped right now, after Marley's destruction...there won't be anything left to protect Eldia." Annie said.

She looked at the engineers working on the flying boat. Onynakopon and Armin are talking to one of the Azumabito engineers, "I really feel sorry for them...they weighed their hopes on us just to save our hometown...but I just can't fight anymore. But in time...I just want...for there to be peace." Annie said.

Y/N raised a brow when she noticed Annie's now staring at Armin. She looked at Annie who also looked at her, the blond girl blushed and looked away. Y/N smirked. "Since when?" She asked. She didn't mean to sound teaseful but it came out that way.

"What?!" Annie asked in embarrasment while her tone is obviously a little bit annoyed.

Y/N let out a small laugh. "Nevermind. Okay. I see." She said and laugh a bit again. Y/N then smiled and stared at the night sky. "You don't have to do anything right now." Annie looked at Y/N with a bit surprised look. "But since Armin is taking the flying boat with us, I'm going to see Eren." Y/N said. She crossed her arms over her chest.

Annie looked down and slowly nod head head.. "I know. So...what are you going to do? Are you going to save humanity by killing Eren?" Annie asked.

Y/N went silent for a few moments. She kept her stare at the night sky. "I won't kill Eren. I'm going to get the old Eren back." Y/N said. She looked down and started to walk out. Annie followed Y/N with her vision.

"Can you forgive him for what he did?" Annie asked.

Y/N didn't stop walking but she slowed down. 

"No." Y/N said whilst a single tear escaped her eyes. She let out a deep sigh and wiped her tear. "Honestly, don't know." Y/N muttered to herself. 

"You're being reckless. You need to keep resting!" Armin said to Levi. The raven-hair captain left his room and is forcing himself to move around even if he's still not yet fully healed. Armim blocked his way just to stop Levi.

You still want me to sleep? If I sleep longer than this, you'll just forget about me. I was asleep as if I had a fever." Levi said. Armin sighed and shook his head.

"Y/N will be furious if you force yourself to move." Armin said. It was his last card to stop Levi from moving.

Levi frowned. "She won't. Where is that brat, anyway?" 

Armin looked behind Levi and saw Y/N. He gulpd upon seeing the pissed off expression on Y/N's face. "You have the audacity to call me a brat when you're then acting like one, shorty." Y/N said. Levi looked back at his wife.

"I just woke up. Don't piss me off than I already am." Levi said with a frown. 

Y/N also frowned. "I should be the to be feeling pissed off, Mr. Ackerman. I told you to rest but you're here wanting to move around like a stubborn kid." Y/N said.

"Tch. You left me alone in our room. You didn't even wake me up and bothered telling me we're already at Odiha and that you're going to leave and do some things." Levi said and he obviously sounded pissed.

Y/N's lips twitched. "I see. So that's why you're pissed off. Well, then...I apologize, husband." Y/N said. She chuckled amd walked towards Levi. Y/N wrapped an arm around Levi's waist and put Levi's arm around her shoulder to help him in walking. "I'll let this slide." 

Levi stared at Y/N, he felt relieved at least for a bit by seeing the genuine smile on Y/N's face. "Brat, I can walk by my own." Levi said. Y/N cooly nod her head.

"Sure." She sarcatically said making Levi frown.

"Anyway. That damn bearded lady laid out with a fever from her broken bones...seems to be conscious again. We're making her tell where Eren is." Levi said referring to the tall woman of the volunteers, Yelena.

Y/N and Armin nod. "Okay." They both said in unison.

"I'll join..." The three looked back when a woman spoke.

"Pieck..." Y/N said.

 "I don't have anything else to do." Pieck said.

Hange, Levi, Y/N, Miss Kiyomi, Erwin, and Pieck went to Yelena's rolm and listened to her explanation where Eren's second destination most likely be. "That will likely be...Eren's second target for attack." Yelena said.

"Fort Salta." Pieck said while her eyes are wide open. 

"Tsk." Y/N clicked her tongue making Everyone looked at her. She frowned and pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"Surely. If he knew about the existence of any weapon that could take down the founding titan..." Y/N said.

Yelena and Pieck nod in agreement. "He would then go to Karifa airbase to destroy the planes." Yelena said.

Everyone became silent for a few moments until Levi broke the silence. "You're so obedient." Levi said.

Yelena just ignored Levi's comment. "I have a favor to ask in return." Yelena said. They all looked at her. "Admit it. Zeke lost...but he was not wrong. The only solution to 2,000 years of Eldian problem is the euthanasia plan. You can see from the destruction of the rumbling."

Y/N and everyone else became quiet. Y/N massaged her temples and shook her head. "I admit it." Hange spoke. Everyone looked at the brunette female commander. "Eren did not show any solution, hope or future. Only my hopelessness." Hange said while looking down.

Y/N shut her eyes. She suddenly felt embarrassed by her two brothers actions. She was about to walk out and escape from the shame she's feeling but Yelena called her. "Y/N." Y/N looked at Yelena over her shoulder.

"What?" Y/N asked. She sighed upon seeing the bandage on Yelena's arm, the tall woman is also swearing from her fever. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I shouldn't have let my anger and frustration take over me. I ended up hurting you. Sorry, Yelena" Y/N said. Everyone in the room felt the sincerity in her apology.

Yelena smiled a bit. "I can't say it's fine but I understand. I probably deserved it." Yelena said. 

"Eren told me to give you something." Yelena said making Y/N looked at her with a shock expression. 

Yelena looked at her bedside table, on top of it, there's a white envelope for a letyer and a dark blue rectangular box. Yelena picked up the two and handed it to Y/N.

"He gave that to me when we boarded the airship after the attack in Liberio. He told me that if ever you come back to Paradis and meet with us, I should give this to you." Yelena said. Y/N gulped. She nod and accepted the white envelope and the dark blue rectangular box. 

Y/N froze on her place when she saw what's written in the back part of the envelope. 

I know you're mad but please do me a favor and read your older brother's letter for you. - Eren

"Thank you, Yelena." Y/N said. 

Her eyes became glossy, she didn't want anyone to notice so she immediately turned around and left the room without saying anything else. Levi was about to stand up and follow Y/N but Armin held him back. 

"Captain.. I think it's better if we let Y/N to be alone for a while." Armin said.

Levi sighed and just nod his head. Pieck and Kiyomi left Yelena's room to talk. Hange, Armin and Levi also left Yelena's room to go to Erwin's room. Yelena just lie on her bed to have more rest. While YN went outside of their ship's cabin. She sat on the ground and leaned onto the metal railings. She stared at the written short message on the envelope and at the dark blue rectangular box. A deep sigh came out from her mouth. 

"This is the first time Eren gave me a letter and a gift." Y/N said to herself whilst she carefully opened the seal of the envelope. She took out what's inside the envelope, a yellowish paper folded in half. She carefully unfolded the paper and smiled upon seeing Eren's handwriting. "His handwriting is still messy." Y/n said.

To my twin-sister Y/N...

I wrote this letter before I decided to meet up with Yelena. In this letter, I will tell you everything, because I know you're the only one who'll understand me. 

Y/N, four years ago, after the operation to retake wall Maria, we thought you died after saving captain Levi and commander Erwin. Everyone mourned for your death, but we were still able to carry on with our lives, even if we thought we lost someone dear to us.

To tell you the truth, I didn't feel that you were already dead. You know that we both feel it whenever someone's in danger or what. I guess that's how twins are. During those time that you were gone, there was a strong feeling within me that you are still alive. 

I thought I was just in denial that I didn't want to accept you perishing so I brushed off that thought. Not until I saw something...when we were given the rewards for our successful operation, I saw the future when I kissed Historia's hand. I saw everything. Not only the future but also everything that happened to our lives.

I saw you in both and I was so confused.  There was always you in the past and future I saw. I wanted confirmation if what I saw in the future is true and I got the truth when Yelena and her group came to Paradis to tell us about Zeke's request and about your survival.

Honestly, I didn't know how to feel. I wanted to be happy but I also felt anxious because the future is slowly happening. There were some things that I saw and those things, I didn't want it to happen.

The raid in Liberio, the rise of the Yeagerist and the rumbling. I saw everything coming but I didn't want to believe it and tried to look for another way where those things can be avoided. But I didn't find another way, Y/N. I lost the hope that I've been holding onto.

My head became a mess after seeing what'll happen, I didn't know what to do anymore. It strucked me that I can never change the future. I had no choice but to keep moving forward and let it happen, even if I don't want it to happen, because there was no other way to save the people I care for and the island where we both grew up.

I don't know what'll happen after I do everything that needs to be done but I am hoping that it'll save you, Mikasa, Armin and everyone else. 

I won't ask for yoir forgiveness for what I did, Y/N. Because it's unforgiveable. Too many lives were taken for this. There's no way...you can forgive me for that or anyone else will forgive me for what I did. 

I am hoping  for myself that when we see each other again, you will still be able to look at me and talk to your twin-brother. That's my last wish for the both of us. 

Y/N, thank you. For everything. You were the only person who understands me, who can tolerate me and protect me from any danger. Thank you for always being there since we were born together as twins.

I miss you, Y/N. And you know that I love you. I wish I can say that to you personally but it might be impossible now since I'm going off alone somewhere.

Y/N...I want to tell you one more thing.

In life, there will be times that you'll have to let go. 

Any time a day will come that you have to let go of someone or something precious in your life and I want you to remember that. If ever that time comes, just remember this. You have to learn and accept letting go of someone or something precious in your life, Y/N.

I don't know if this letter will make you understand me but I'm still hoping that you did. And one more thing, this letter comes with a dark blue recatangular box, open it. What's inside is yours now. It's both important to us but I'm leaving it to your care from now on. 

Thank you, Y/N.

Teardrops are now visible on the paper smudging the ink of the words written in Eren's letter to Y/N. Y/N stared at her brother's letter for her while tearing up. She carefully fold it and put it inside the envelope. Y/N then opened the dark blue rectangular box, she smiled while crying upon seeing the key to their basement.

Y/N took it out and stared at it for a few moments.

 "He kept it even after already knowing the truth." Y/n muttered to herself. She closed her eyes as she wore it to her neck. Y/N held the key and brought it up to her lips and gave it a gentle kiss. "Eren, thank you." Y/N opened her eyes. She teared up upon seeing a white bird on the railing staring at her. The white bird then flew away. Y/N wiped her tears. She kept the key visible on in front of her chest and Eren's letter in her pants' pocket. Y/N stood up and tied her hair in a messy bun. She took a deep breath and composed herself. "I'll come and see you, Eren. Just wait for me." Y/N said.

The green-eyed lady got out of their ship. Y/N came across Brandon and Zelda. The two were worried when they saw Y/N's puffy eyes, red nose and cheeks.

Y/N smiled at the two. She was about to walk out but stopped when she thought of something. "Zelda, Brandon...?" The two put heir focus on Y/N.

"Yes, your grace?" They responded.

Y/N let out a deep sigh. She stared at her two soldiers for a few moments. "You two left Paradis to escape from the Yeagerists along with the former commander. And you told me that you want to help stop the rumbling. Is that really what you want? What about your families in Paradis? Probably by now, the Yeagerists already know you joined us...there's a big possibility that your families will be branded as traitors, too." Y/N said.

Zelda and Brandon looked down. They had a gloomy expression on their faces. They both sighed deeply and sadly smiled then looked at Y/N. 

"We know that, your grace. But we're hoping that they'll be safe, I hope after the queen gives birth, she'll protect our families as well as Jean and Sasha's family. And Connie's mom who's still a titan." Zelda said.

Brandon nod in agreement  "Don't worry, captain. This is what we really want. We want freedom for Eldians and Paradis island, but not by gaining it from letting humanity outside the walls be wiped out. I don't think I can enjoy my life after that." Brandon said.

"I feel the same way, your grace. Plus, we want to fight by your side. We told you, right? We're gonna protect you until the end of our lives." Zelda said.

Y/N frowned but then she cracked a small smile. "I rather have you two to protect yourselves than you two protecting me. I can manage by my own." Y/N said. Zelda and Brandon was surprised when Y/N hugged them both. "Thank you, you two. I really appreciate your efforts, loyalty and existence." Y/N said with a smile. The two smiled and hugged Y/N back.

It's like a sight of an older sister hugging her younger siblings. Y/N is not just a duchess/captain to Zelda and Brandon, she's already like a family to them, like an older sister even if they're the same age. Y/N let go of the two. She gave them a head pat then left without saying anything else. "We love you, your grace!" Zelda and Brandon said in a loud voice for Y/N to hear. Y/N chuckled. She looked back at them and made a heart shape using her hands and winked at the two.

Zelda and Brandon smiled whilst they watch Y/N walked out. "She deserves happiness. Let's make sure she'll live long to get that Brandon." Zelda said.

Brandon nod. He wrapped an arm around Zelda's shoulder. "Yeah. She's done a lot for us, so let's keep the duchess safe even if we risks our life." Brandon said.

The next day, the scouts and the warriors (except for Gabi and Falco) got ready early. The survey corps veterans wore their vertical maneuvering equipment. Reiner is also wearing a vertical maneuvering equipment while Pieck and Colt are not wearing one since they don't know how to use it. Colt has a rifle tied around him and lots of bullets while Pieck has nothing she will just transform in her titan form anyway.

Y/N is helped Levi with his belts and made sure it's all tied on him properly. She even checked if his gear is  working perfectly fine by using it earlier. Though she didn't want Levi to move around yet, the raven-hair captain is too stubborn for Y/N to tame. Erwin also wore his maneuvering gear and he just add another stress to Y/N because like Levi, he won't stop being stubborn.

"Hange! We take off in one hour!" Onyankopon said.

"Got it!" Hange said. She made her way to where her comrades are gathered. Levi and Erwim are sitting on top of a box. Y/N, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Brandon, Zelda and Moblit are in a big circle. All of them checking their vertical maneuvering gears. Colt, Pieck, Reiner and Annie are on the side, not too far from the survey corps veterans and are talking. The survey corps looked at Hange. "You heard them. Check if you've got everything." Hange said.

"Okay!" The Levi squad said. 

Then all of them looked at Levi and Erwin. There was suddenly an awkward silence. Y/N looked at Levi's missing two fingers and Erwin's missing right arm. 

Levi checked the grip of his wires. "Two fingers are enough. It's fine." He said.

"I can still use the gear with only one arm." Erwin said.

Their comrades nod. Then their eyes landed on Y/N who's busy tying her hair. "I wonder how Historia is? Any time soon she'll give birth to her child...I still can't believe she got pregnant first than me." Y/N randomly said.

Levi almost choked on his own saliva. The others were just silent but was amused because of how random Y/N is. "It would be nice to be her child's godmother, I hope she makes me her child's godmother. I mean, who wouldn't want a royal heir to be your godchild, right? I'll be "The crown prince/princess' godmother" That just sounds so right." Y/N said.

Zelda and Brandon can't help but chuckle. 

"Your grace, did you have enough sleep last night?" Zelda asked.

Levi scoffed and looked away making Erwin and Mikasa raised a brow while Hange and Moblit smirked. The others looked at Y/N with a teasing expression. 

Y/N nod her head. "Yeah, I did." Y/N blushed upon remembering what she and Levi did last night.

"What kind of mosquito bit you...?" Jean said and pointed at the purplish mark on Y/N's neck.

Y/N's eyes widened while Levi clicked his tongue. Y/N faked a cough and rubbed her neck. "I'll feed you hays, horse face." Y/N said but Jean just rolled his eyes.

Sasha's eyes landed on the basement key necklace that she's wearing. "Huh? Why do you have Eren's key, Y/N?" Sasha asked. Everyone were curious, too, except for Levi and Armin who already knows that it came with the letter from Eren. Y/N held the key and hid it under her shirt. 

"He gave it to me. Eren wrote me a letter and asked Yelena to give it to me. The letter comes with this key." Y/N said. She was about to explain further when a sudden headache hurt her. Y/N shut her eyes and held her head making the others worried.

"Y/N, take care of your brother. Help him. Don't ever turn your back on him."

"I know it's too much to ask but keep your brother safe. Whatever he does, don't question him. It's for everyone's sake. Support him and help him."

Y/N gritted her teeth. Mikasa and Armin are holding her arm while the others are looking at her with a concern look. As much as Levi wants to go to her, the captain can't exhaust himself.

"What's wrong?" Mikasa asked.

Y/N's eyes became glossy. "Yeah...it's just another headache for me." Y/N said. Her eyes darkened as she walked away without saying anything else. I have to support and help Eren? How? By letting him kill innocent lives? Tell me, father. What is it that I really have to do?  Y/n thought.

"Y/N!" Y/N suddenly stopped walking when Pieck called her. She looked back at the warriors looking at her. Y/N flashed them a small smile. She walked towards them.

"Hi." Y/N said.

"Y/N, make sure to come back alive." Annie said. Y/N was surprised when Annie pulled her into a tight hug. "You're my only friend so come back alive, okay?" Annie said.

Y/N smiled and hugged Annie back. "I will. Please take care of yourself and the kids while we're away." Y/N said. Annie let go of her and smiled at her. Y/N was amused, it's been a long time since she saw Annie smile. "I'll make sure Armin also comes back alive." Y/N said.

Annie blushed making Y/N smirked. 

"This feels good. We warriors are having our vulnerable moments." Colt said.

Pieck nod her head. She sighed upon remembering Porco and Zeke. "If only...things were better and we're complete..." Pieck said.

"Hey." Y/N spoke. Reiner, Pieck, Colt and Annie looked at her. "Let's group hug." Y/N said.

She open her arms making Pieck and Annie chuckled. The two girls hugged Y/N while Colt and Reiner also joined. "You're all important to me. Thank you." Y/N said.

"I have to go now." Annie said.

Y/N, Reiner, Pieck and Colt nod. Annie walked out. She looked back at the survey corps veterans and waved at them. The Levi squad are the only ones waving at her. 

Armin and Annie stared at each other for a few moments. "Armin...are you sure you're okay with this?" Y/N asked. Armin was surprised because Y/N is suddenly behind him.

"With what?!" Armin asked.

"To be honest...I was counting on her." Jean said.

"But...Annie's done more than enough fighting." Connie said.

Y/N stared at Armin who's watching Annie board the ship. "I'm glad...Annie should just keep on being Annie." Armin said. He looked down and sighed. Y/N tapped his shoulder.

"Are all of you fine with yourselves? Even if we do stop the rumbling...just think of how Eldians will be treated after that..." Hange said.

Reiner, Pieck and Colt are already grouped with them. "I hate to say it...but you're right. General Magath left us with one final order, though. He said to work together...to do what must be done." Pieck said.

Hange looked at Pieck. She smiled a bit. "Pieck...in that case, I'll gladly ride on the cart titan's back and feel the heat of it's body as we--"

"Stop. Why are you acting so creepy all of a sudden?" Pieck said and walked out from Hange.

"So, four eyes. Yet for a titan gone unrequited, I see." Levi said.

"We'll be friendly in no time." Hange said. "Hey...Levi. Do you think they're all watching us? Will we be able to stand tall among all our dead comrades...?" Hange asked.

Levi went silent for a few moments. He looked at Erwin who's just quiet while sitting on a box and staring at the ground. "Don't you start talking like him, too." Levi said.

Moblit walked towards Hange. Hange grinned and pulled Moblit with her close to Levi and Erwin. "Let's group hug, shall we? We're the real veterans here." Hange said.

Levi clicked his tongue. He was about to walk out but Erwin blocked his way. "Now now...you can't disobey the commander." Erwin said.

"Whatever." Levi said. 

Hange hugged Moblit who also hugged her. Erwin joined the two and he forcefully let Levi join.

Hange laughed when she accidentally hugged Moblit too tight making the man shrieked. Levi and Erwin let go of the two and let them have a talk. The two looked at Y/N who's talking to Reiner. "I don't get why those two keep talking." Levi said with a frown on his face.

Erwin smiled a bit. "Don't be jealous, Levi. All I can see between those two are friendship. Maybe when Y/N was still living in Marley, besides Zeke, he's also the one taking care of her." Erwin said.

"Tch. That brawny male obviously still fancy my wife." Levi said. He frowned even more when Y/N and Reiner hugged each other. "I'll let this slide." Levi muttered to himself.

Erwin tapped Levi's shoulder. "Levi." Levi looked at Erwin who smiled at him. "I don't know if this time, I'll make it back alive or anyone of us. But thank you...for everything. You know you've been a good friend. Also, thanks to your wife, she's the reason why I'm still here." Erwin said.

Levi nod his head. He looked away from Erwin. "I know you're ready to die, so as everyone here. But still...do your best to stay alive." Levi said then walked out.

"I'm sorry about aunt Karina..." Y/N said to Reiner.

Reiner sighed and nod. "You don't have to apologize for what Eren did. Don't feel like you're responsible, too. Just because you two are family." Reiner said.

Y/N smiled a bit. "You just said the words I needed. I'm surprised you're not an idiot right now, Reiner." Y/N said.

Reiner scratched his head. "Hey, Y/N. It was...back then when we were still trainees in the cadet corps. It was fun...being with you and the others." Reiner said.

"Yeah...wish we could just stay in that time, right?" Y/N said.

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "Reiner, thank you for taking care of me back in Marley. I hate your sins but I now understand that you didn't want to do it either." Y/N said.

Reiner stared at Y/N. He smiled a bit and pat Y/N's head. "I'm relieved...that you understand."

Y/N looked at Reiner. She hugged the brawny male which made Reiner flustered though he hugged her back. "Thank you...you played a big role in my life." Y/N said.

Reiner's eyes became glossy. He took a deep breath and pat Y/N's back. "I guess it's time to let you go. Thank you and sorry for everything, Y/N." Reiner said.

Y/N nod. She let go of Reiner and smiled before walking out.

Y/N and Levi met each other's gaze. Y/N smiled sweetly at Levi making the raven-hair captain feel relieved and in peace even just for a short time. The green-eyed lady walked towards him. Levi was stunned when Y/N kissed him. Levi looked around to check if anyone saw them but none since the others are busy talking and eating their food rations. Levi then looked at Y/N. His wife smiled at him while cupping his cheeks. "You're perfect." Y/N said. Those words...were enough to make Levi's heart flutter. He knows how he looks now yet his wife still finds him perfect.

"Brat." Levi said. He placed both of his hands on Y/N's waist. Levi didn't care anymore if the others sees him being clingy. He pulled Y/N close to him and leaned his head on her chest.

Y/N smiled and hugged her husband. "Getting clingy, are we?" She said. 

Levi clicked his tongue and gently pushed Y/N away making Y/N laughed.

She was about to speak but then all of them were shocked upon hearing the engineers shout and consecutive gunshots were heard. They looked back inside the service building and saw Floch firing at the flying boat. Y/N acted quick. She runned towards the building and hooked her wires towards Floch and it went straight to his neck. Y/N fire a shot to the gun Floch's was holding and it flew somewhere far. Hange, Jean and Mikasa run towards Floch.

Y/N froze on her place when she saw Floch lying on the ground while blood is dripping from his neck. Her hands trembled by the thought of her killing another human.

"S-sorry..." Y/N said while her eyes are getting hot and teary. 

"Floch?! What...? Did he really cling onto the boat all the way here?" Hange said.

"Hange!! He shot holes in the fuel tank!" Onyankopon said.

The survey corps and warriors looked at him with wide eyes.

"We can't fly like this!!" Onyankopon said.

"No. we can still manage if we can close them..." One of the engineers said. 

"Set up to wield!"

"Anyone free, check the engines!!"

"How long will it take?!" Hange asked.

"If we use tin, then...an hour." The engineer said.

He was about to reach for a tool but was in horror when the place shook a bit and loud slow thumping from the outside can be heard. "Mgh...!! This sound." Hange said.

Y/N came back to her senses. She run outside and was in horror when she saw the thousands of colossal titan coming towards them. "It's here...the rumbling is here!!" Y/N shouted.

The survey corps and warriors followed Y/N outside. They were all in horror upon seeing the colossal titans. "Armin...is there anything we can do?" Mikasa asked.

"No...this it it. I'll stay behind and slow them..." Armin said.

Reiner looked at Armin. "No, not you! You're the only chance we have of stopping Eren! I'll do this!" Reiner said.

"You really think I'd let you?! We can't use any more of our titans' power!" Hange said.

Everyone looked at her. "Hange!" Y/N said.

"I led us all to this point. I kept moving forward, even if it meant killing so many of my comrades. It's time I take responsiblity for that." Hange said. 

Everyone went silent. Hange smiled and looked at Armin. "Armin Arlert. I hereby appoint you 15th commander of the survey corps." She said shocking everyone. "The quality required of a survey corps commander...is the unyielding desire for understanding. There are none more suited for this duty than you. I'm leaving them in your hands." Hange said.

"What...?" Y/N muttered. Her eyes became glossy at the sight of Hange looking ready to die.

Hange smiled widely. "And that's that. See you guys later." Hange said. She turned her back on them. "Oh right. Levi, Erwin and Moblit are your subordinate now. So work him to the bone, okay?" Hange said to Armin.

She started walking out but stopped when Levi, Erwin and Moblit appeared.

"Hey, four-eyes." Levi said.

Moblit is looking down and tearing up while Erwin is just gloomy.

"You guys understand right? It's finally here...it's my turn." Hange said. She smiled. "I want to look as cool as I possibly right now. So just let go, will you?" Hange said.

Levi looked down. His eyes tired and dull. He blinked and put his fist on Hange's chest. "Devote...your heart." Levi said.

Levi walked out. Hange laughed whilst she hooked her wires to a roof. "HAHA! That's the first  time I've ever heard you say that!" Hange said.

The brunette commander was surprised when two fast figures came flying passed her. "HUH?!" She said and looked at who left using their gear. "Brandon! Zelda!" Hange said.

Everyone's eyes are wide open while watching Zelda and Brandon fly mid-air towards the colossal titans. Out of shock and confusion, Hange lose balance from her gear and fell on the ground, Moblit was quick to assist her to stand up.

Y/N watched Zelda and Brandon fight the colossal titans. "Why..." Y/N said. She teared up. "Why did you go..." Y/N muttered. Her knees weakened almost making her lose balance but then Sasha was able to hold her. All of them were shocked to see two colossal titans were down.

"It's sealed! Start pouring the fuel!"

"Look how close they are!"

"That's it for the fuel!"

"Start the engines!"

"Push the aircraft forward!"

Y/N cried silently and turned her back on the scene. All of them helped pushing the flying boat and quickly boarded it. The engineers boarded the ship. The survey corps and warriors as well Annie and the Azumabito stared outside and watched Brandon and Zelda still fighting. 

"Zelda! Brandon!" Y/N shouted while tearing up.

The Levi squad are now crying even Hange who was saved because of the two.

Y/N fell on her knees when she saw Zelda and Brandon were burned to death.

"Not them, too..." Y/N said. Sasha and Connie hugged her whilst she sobbed.

"We're taking off!! Hold on!!" Onyankopon said while tearing up.

"We know that, your grace. But we're hoping that they'll be safe, I hope after the queen gives birth, she'll protect our families as well as Jean and Sasha's family. And Connie's mom who's still a titan." 

"Don't worry, captain. This is what we really want. We want freedom for Eldians and Paradis island, but not by gaining it from letting humanity outside the walls be wiped out. I don't think I can enjoy my life after that." 

"I feel the same way, your grace. Plus, we want to fight by your side. We told you, right? We're gonna protect you until the end of our lives."

"We love you, your grace!"

Y/N leaned her head on Sasha's chest, still sobbing. "See you...Zelda, Brandon...Keep watching us." Y/N said. She closed her eyes and cried silently in Sasha and Connie's embrace.
______________________________

Author's note: 

Oh...hello, everyone. I killed my OCs in order to save Hange...I feel bad but then I didn't want our titan simp to die, so I did this painful decision of killing the two characters I made. I'm sorry if you didn't like it but it's all done now. Anyways, I can't believe this book is almost ending. Look how far we've made it. I'm so proud of myself and to everyone reading and supporting HFL.

The ending is near and I hope all of you are still willing to read!

- Your writer wannabe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.8K 90
{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mind. Credits to the rightful owner. [Slow Burn] Synopsis: Y/N never thou...
189K 7.5K 51
Levi x reader Y/n lives a somewhat normal life with her son and roommate. But that all suddenly changes when she attends her friend's wedding. You've...
910K 16.3K 200
A book I'll post on every now and then about you and the Lance Corporal of the Scouting Legion! I can do smuts/ lemons, I can only do fem readers...
292K 8.7K 69
Levi x reader After a long 9 months of carrying your baby boy, Eren. You now raise him along side his Father, Levi. Everything seems absolutely perfe...