Give 'Em Hell, Robby Keene. (...

By ctrlmorals

at first it was him, now it's you. i'm confused! johnny's make cute kids, fanfiction. karate kid / cobra kai... More

o. GIVE EM HELL!
PART ONE.
i. meet chuck!
ii. halloween dance.
iii. missing brother!
iv. worst can happen?
v. blood don't make u family.
vi. answer the phone!
vii. the envelope.
viii. breakthroughs.
PART TWO.
i. the other way of karate.
ii. all about balancing.
iii. a little old razzle-dazzle.
iv. what a fucking day!
v. the fragile demetri.
vi. taking a right.
vii. coyote creek.
viii. whole new chucky.
ix. last party of the summer!
x. cobra kai v. miyagi-do, the real-life.
PART THREE.
i. what broken can also be healed.
ii. why are they so hostile, huh?
iii. i can't believe it's mother dearest.
iv. nothing can replace the real thing.

ix. all valley tournament.

808 45 6
By ctrlmorals

o. GIVE EM HELL,
[ 1.10 ] ALL VALLEY TOURNAMENT !

THE MORNING WAS ALREADY CHAOS FOR THE COBRA KAI, Miguel had gone mad because his breakup with Sam. Then they couldn't find Chuck who has disappeared last night or their Sensei who they haven't heard from all morning.

Virgin had spoken up about Sensei going off the rail again, freaking out Aisha and Hawk before Johnny had actually showed up.

"Great. Let's sign up."

"Not yet. There's one more lesson I have to teach you." Johnny informed them as he looked around at his students, "Where's Chuck?"

They all shrugged.

Chuck had showed up, walking toward the locker room for Cobra Kai with his Gi. Johnny was standing outside in his clothes, "Good. You're here." He greeted Chuck, holding out the new Gi. "Here you go, go change."

"No."

"No?"

"I'm sorry," Chuck apologized, "But I quit."

"You quit? On the day of the tournament? Who quit on the day of the competition?" Johnny questioned.

"I'm sorry... I just can't do this anymore. I can't, Okay? I know just more than enough karate to save my life whenever I'm in danger and that's all I'll ever need to know." Chuck explained, "I enjoy my time here at Cobra Kai but I don't think this is meant for someone like me. I'm not aggressive and angry all the time. And I won't beat myself trying to become one of them people you created."

"One of them?" Johnny was confused by that jab.

Chuck sighed, "Just be careful, Johnny. Don't let them thread to far off the road." He walked away.

"The hell that supposed to mean!" Johnny asked him only to receive a shoulder shrug from Chuck.

"Good Luck!" Chuck shouted, walking back toward the way he came.

As the tournament was starting to begin, Chuck took his seat next to his little brother. The host started to introduce all of the dojos then Cobra Kai came out chanting their name with brand new Gi on before they lined up.

"Now that what I call a entrance!" The host praised them, "And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear for Cobra Kai!"

Everyone cheered and clapped, even DJ but not Chuck who just watched.

Miguel looked over at Sam who turned away from him then he looked up to see Chuck who also had turned another direction from him.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills. We have Mr. Robby Keene!"

He didn't have many applause, but it was enough.

"Look, C! It's Robby!" DJ told as if Chuck couldn't see that, DJ stood up, "Hi, Robby!"  He waved.

Robby looked up to DJ, smiling and waving back at the kid then looked over at Chuck who took a brief look at him then turned his head as he went to his corner.

"It's karate time!" The host riled up the audience.

During Robby's first battle, Chuck expression was almost as if he terrified for him yet rooting for him.

When Robby won, Daniel and DJ had jumped up and clapped for him.

During all the Cobra Kai's battles, Chuck didn't really seems to care for it. He knew they would win regardless because they're attacked first because that was Johnny's way of fighting, strike first, no mercy.

"There can be only one true winner, and he is standing on this stage right now." The host told.

"Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?" The host asked.

He didn't have many applause, but he a had a huge supporter. DJ shook up, "Go, Robby!"

As Robby lifted from his bow, he had a smile on his face.

"All right! First up Stone vs Diaz!"

The fight was very tense, Mama Diaz scared while Mama Stone was giving out all sort of moves for her son to use against Miguel. But in the end, Miguel still had beat Tanner Stone.

Everyone cheered for him, happy for him.

"Next up, Hawk versus Keene."

Chuck watched as his friend and his best-friend fought, it was hard to watch because these are two of the three people he's actually close with outside of this whole karate world.

After watching Robby lose the first round, Daniel stood up to encourage him. "Remember what you learned, Robby!"

Which obviously did some work because he won the second round against Hawk.

DJ stood up, "Yeah, Robby!"

Nobody knew the tension on the stage or the words being exchanged between the enemies but whatever it was, it pissed off Hawk because he kicked Robby.

As he watched Robby get taken to the back, Chuck was starting to question himself but one thing he knew for sure was that quitting Cobra Kai was for the best.

There was a slight knock on a door, Daniel turned around and Robby to look behind him to see who it was. Chuck.

"Hi." Chuck waved.

"I'll leave you two, see you out there." Daniel walked to the door.

Chuck waited until he heard the door shut behind Daniel.

"I know I'm the last person you probably want to talk to right now but I had to make sure you were okay." Chuck explained, "Are you... okay?"

Robby nodded, "Just a dislocated shoulder bone."

"That sound rough." Chuck walked toward him, "I just wanted to take the opportunity and come out and say that I'm sorry, I'm really am. But I had no choice, okay? I didn't know your father was running Cobra Kai. I didn't know how to tell you I was taking self defense classes. I didn't know how to tell my best-friend that I've been... is being abused by my father. I didn't know how to tell you, okay? I couldn't tell you. I just couldn't."

"Chuck, Chuck!" Robby called.

"Yeah?"

"Take a breath. I hear you." Robby told, which Chuck did. "I'm sorry I overreacted."

"No. No. You reacted just fine. I'm the one who was lying about everything." Chuck expressed. "I'm a huge asshole, and I'll do everything to make it up to you because nothing is more important in this world than you or my brother."

"It's okay, Chuck." Robby assured, stepping down off the bed, "It's fine. I just... I just wished you had told me sooner. We could've done something about it."

"But it wasn't your fight Robby," Chuck told his best friend, "I needed to handle this on my own and that what I did. I handled it." Chuck proudly smiled.

"If you want to stay in Cobra Kai, you can." Robby gave him permission.

"Oh, no. That ship have sailed." Chuck scoffed.

"You quit?" Robby asked him with shock.

Chuck nodded, shrugging, "It wasn't me."

"Well," Robby walked up to Chuck, holding the ice up to his shoulder, "I'm great you did." Robby said with a small grin on his face, him and Chuck gazed into each other eyes with so much tension in the air, tension that could've easily been solved with just a simple kiss but Chuck broke the silence in the room.

"I-I should let you get out there..." He quietly suggested.

"Um... yeah. Yeah." Robby nodded, Chuck started walking toward the door.

Chuck stopped and turned to him, "Good Luck."

"Thanks." Robby turned his head over at him, watching as Chuck walked out the locker room.

"This is it, folk! The moment we've all been waiting for. The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate?" Everyone cheered for him but a few selections, "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated-" A
woman ran over to the host and whisper something to him.

He was shocked, "Daniel LaRusso's gonna coach?" He then shouted through the mic, "Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach!"

Everyone seemed excited, clapping for the man.

"I'm sorry, folks, there's been a change. Robby
Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate
with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his
Sensei! How about that? Good luck, gentlemen."

Chuck and DJ clapped for Robby, happy for him.

Chuck watched as Johnny and Daniel exchanged words with each other before going their separate ways for their student can hop on the mat and fight it out. "Face me. Bow. Each other. Bow. Fighting position. Ready? And fight!"

DJ jumped up, wooing loudly for Robby after defeating Miguel first round.

"Point. Keene and Miyagi-Do get the first point."

"Positions." Ref called, "Ready? And fight!"

Second round goes Miguel, "Diaz and Cobra Kai with the point. Now it's one-one."

"Ready? And fight!" The ref shouted.

Chuck eyes worryingly widened when Miguel punched Robby's shoulder and then proceeded to get the next point, giving him the third round.

"That makes it two points for Diaz!"

"Time! Time!" Daniel called, rushing over to Robby.

Chuck was afraid, hoping his hands cupped to his mouth as he watched words exchanging between Robby and Daniel.

"Fighting positions. Ready? And fight!"

"Step! Out of bound! Out of bound!" Ref called, getting in the middle of them, "Ready? And fight!"

"Yeahhhh!" DJ shouted happily.

Chuck shook his head at his brother, clapping his hands for Robby.

"How about that? A two-legged kick."

Robby went to be a good person and help Miguel up but Miguel had other plan, he yanked Robby's arm.

"Watch it, Diaz!" Ref warned him.

"Ref! Come on!" Daniel yelled.

The crowd and DJ begun booing Miguel, "What a pussy.." Chuck muttered.

"Whoever wins the next point will be our new champion!" The crowd cheered.

"It's two-two, Next point wins." The Ref shouted, "Ok, good luck to both of you. Ready? And fight!"

Chuck could feel nothing but tense from watching Miguel and Robby fight one last time, legs bouncing up and down as they fought each other.

Chuck jumped up as Miguel kicked Robby broken shoulder and then proceed to win the point.

"Point!" Ref shouted.

Chuck sat back down as he watched Robby bow and walk over to Daniel.

The crowd was going wild and cheering for the winner, Miguel Diaz was the new champion. And Chuck Langston didn't like that one single bit.

"Who saw that coming, ah? I know I didn't." The host asked, "Without further ado, let me present the trophy to this year's new champion, Miguel Diaz and the Cobra Kai dojo!"

Miguel gave a speech after receiving the trophy but Chuck wasn't really interest in it, he just ready for all this to be over and to go home.

Minutes later, Miguel was searching around for Sam but ended up running into Chuck. "Hey, Chuck!"

Chuck looked over at Miguel with straight face, he then turned back to his brother. "Go find Robby, Deej. I'll be right behind you."

After waiting for Chuck's brother to leave, Miguel spoke, "I just wanted to apologize about the—"

"Sad, isn't it?" Chuck cuts him off, "Having to play dirty to win that fight, must feel amazing."

"Woah." Miguel looked at Chuck as if he was losing it. "Are you okay, Chuck?"

Chuck tilted, "It was nice knowing who you really are." He turned around, then walked away.

Robby had walked over to LaRusso's car, Chuck just a few feet behind him. "You did amazing."

Robby spun around to see Chuck, "Yeah... but I lost."

Chuck shook his head, "Anybody with clear vision know Miguel lost that fight the minute he decided to play dirty." He took a few steps forward.

Robby slightly shrugged his unbroken shoulder at him, "Eh."

"I think you did a fantastic job and I envy you for staying in the rink when you could've easily given up and gave Miguel the easy win." Chuck softly smiled at Robby.

Robby liked what Chuck had said, it was just what he needed to feel better about the foul win. He felt his lips curves into a small smile. "Thanks."

Chuck shrugged, "It was nothing," He grabbed Robby's chin, moving it slightly to the side before he pecked his cheek. "You totally would've kicked his ass if Hawk didn't sucker kick you."

"You think?" Robby questioned.

Chuck moved back, nodding his head. "Of course."

"Robby!" DJ came out of nowhere, running over to the boys. "You kick ass!"

"Deej!" Chuck scolded.

"Whaattt? You curse!" DJ argued.

Chuck shrugged, "So what, you're kid. It different."

DJ clicked his tongue, making Robby laugh at the little boy and Chuck debate, "Thanks man." Robby fist bumped DJ before Daniel walked over.

"Hey, need a ride?" Daniel asked Chuck.

"Um, sure. Why not?" Chuck answered, smiling at Daniel LaRusso.

THE SIDELINE !

season one is finally
over ! loved this act
because it so well pull
together, although I hated
this chapter the most for
some odd reason. but I'll
live. SIKE, I'M DEAD.

Are you ready for SAM/
CHUCK/ROBBY DRAMA ?

voiqstiiles © twentytwentytwo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.5K 15
š‚šØš›š«šš šŠššš¢|| ā šš¢šš˜ššž šš–ššŠšš”ššŽ šš–ššŽ šš ššŽššŠšš”. āž (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
9.5K 402 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...
101K 3.9K 42
"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has her heart on the line when it comes to som...
9.2K 504 43
šˆš§ š–š”š¢šœš”... Ali Mills' niece falls for her aunt's ex-boyfriend's son, and finds herself caught in karate battles from years past. (Cobra Kai...