Aaron Riverwood (Billionaire...

By irresistiblymeee

Aaron Riverwood was the definition of the sign "Don't mess with me." Men kept a safe distance from him but it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 14

15.4K 500 22
By irresistiblymeee

Aaron Riverwood

I felt myself getting hard at the sight in front of me, Victoria sprawled across my bed, just the way I had imagined so many times in my mind. I can't get this woman out of my mind. As she lay there powerlessly, with her luscious thighs in full view, making me groan in pain. Her eyes still had a fury, but I could see she was scared and turned on from the look on her face.

It's very easy to read Victoria, the emotions on her face were very transparent. I don't think she can ever hide her feelings from me at least. She was squirming like a virgin bride under my gaze as she unsuccessfully tried to pull her dress down. I couldn't help it, I can't take my eyes off this sexy little vixen.

"Aaron, listen to me." She begged breathlessly as her eyes ran over my body that was towering hers and involuntarily crossed her legs under my gaze.

"You said you wanted me, and I know you do. So how about you stop denying yourself the pleasure? Are you aware of all of the bad things I could do to you right now, kitten?" I ask as I unbutton my shirt making her eyes widen and her hands struggle against the restraints.

Fuck! The things I would do to this woman. I know that she was trying to do something suspicious in my study but I will deal with that later. I don't think I have the will power to control myself around Victoria. It's been weeks since I last had sex, to make it worse she wears short clothes or low cut tops that almost spill out her beautiful breasts out.

Fuck! I think I would have almost ended up bending her over and fucking her till she could no longer walk.

I was about to pounce on her when there was a knock on our door.

WHO THE FUCK IS IT?

"Sir, I woke up to get some water when I saw the light in your study on, so I went in." Victoria started struggling with all the power that she had to break through with a guilty look on her face. She was scared of what Gloria was going to say next.

"When I went in I found some documents lying on the ground and they seemed important so I came here to hand them over. I hope I am not disturbing you." Gloria said confirming my suspicions. Victoria finally gave up and looked at me with defeat in her eyes.

I quickly untied her and buttoned my shirt back on before opening the door. I had no clue that Gloria was back from her vacation. Gloria handed me the contract before looking over at our state and walking away awkwardly when she realized what was actually going on between us.

"So you were trying to steal the contract? Huh?" I ask to which she doesn't reply and suddenly the fear from the face disappeared as she pushed me out of the room and locked the door behind me taking me completely by surprise.

"You said no matter what I do, you'd still pursue me. So here it is, I am going to try my best to get out of this situation and you can try but you can't stop me. I hope god helps you because you don't know what you are up against, Aaron, I have been playing safe for a while but now I will show you. In the name of Christ I compel you, in the name of Christ I- " she says through the door but I interrupt her.

"I am sorry but are you using the chant of exorcism on me?" I asked her in a perplexed tone.

"Oh! That's what it is for? We'll see how you deal with me tomorrow with your entire family around."

I try to open the door a few times before huffing and giving. I knew that she still loved me but I have hurt her indefinitely, so much so that she doesn't want to trust me again. As much as I know Victoria, she is very adamant, she won't give in even if her heart desires something. I groaned as I remembered how Victoria and I have to go to Grandma's house for her birthday celebration, but thankfully Nathan and Landon would be there.

The next day

"Hello Victoria dear, I am so glad that you kids could come." Grandma said as she hugged me and Victoria. I headed inside the mansion, and remembered my first kiss with Victoria happened here, not so long ago.

"Happy birthday Mary!! I hope you are enjoying your day so far!" Victoria said as she handed the bouquet of orchids, which happened to be my grandma's favourite flower.

"Oh these are beautiful dear, come on in to the dining area." As we headed there Victoria excused herself and my grandma, worrying me for a minute.

We hadn't had a proper talk since yesterday which honestly scared me, because as much as I know her, she can be very impulsive. I was busy talking to Landon and grandpa about Nathan's wedding, when my grandmother called me in the kitchen.

"Aaron Asher Riverwood. How dare you disrespect your wife like that?" I was stunned as soon as I heard her bellowing voice and angry face, I look over at Victoria who has a few crocodile tears running down her beautiful face but a small smirk as she waited for my grandma to yell at me.

"But grandm-"

"NO"

"But she is-"

"No"

"I didn't eve-"

"No, so you are telling me you didn't kick her out of the conference room, when all she wanted was to meet you because she missed you." My grandmother asked as she consoled Victoria.

What the hell?

"Well, I didn't kick her out-" I try to explain myself but grandma doesn't let me finish.

"Don't take your woman for granted, I recently read this incident on the internet that a lady was betrayed by her husband. She showed up at her own funeral to horrify her husband after he paid someone to kill her." My grandmother said nonchalantly like she was telling me what food she had for breakfast today.

"I am not taking Victoria for- Wait what? I do-don't even know how to respond to that story." I exclaim as I try to register that absurd story.

"It's not a story, it's the reality. Look at this poor girl, she is so sweet to you and you treat her like this." My grandma says as she wipes Victoria's tears making me roll my eyes.

"It's just h-hurts when I give my hundred percent but he t-treats me like he doesn't even c-care about me." Victoria says between sobs with hurt evident in her voice.

God! This woman would have become an amazing actress.

My grandmother lectures me for at least ten more minute as Victoria continues to add fuel in the already flaming fire making it impossible for me to even speak. Thankfully grandma stopped when he heard the bell ring which meant Nathan had finally arrived with Elizabeth.

"Now Aaron, apologize to your wife and tell her you will always treat her well. Come out once you guys make up." Victoria has a mini freak out as grandma leaves us alone before she could stop her.

"You want to repeat that again, sweetheart?" I ask as I corner Victoria making her bite down on her lip hard as she looks up at me innocently.

Fuck, this woman will be the death of me.

"Aaron you look so good in that suit, I mean I am trying to not, but all I can think of is how bad I want you inside me. I just want to go home and bend at your will. Whatever you want, you can do it to me." She whispers innocently as she skims her hands on my chest making my eyes go wide in surprise. I feel my palms getting moist and my member hardening at her words.

"But we can't, see you outside. I am so excited to meet Elizabeth." She says excitedly before walking out on me.

What the fuck just happened?

She went from crying to seduction then just plain innocent excitement in the matter of minutes. That sly little kitten is toying with me, and sadly its working.

She is getting on my fucking nerves and that's just making me want her more. The last two months since I brought her back in my life have been hellish but I don't think I can imagine my life without her anymore. All I can think about is her. She is always occupying my mind, doing something or the other to push my buttons. This never happened with Katrine or any other woman, it was always very simple but with Victoria, it's different.

I am obviously not in love with her but I guess I may be a bit infatuated.

Hey Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will try to update the next chapter in two days.

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter much but I am not really good at writing the male protagonist's POV, I will definitely work on it.

Please check out my third book in The Billionaire Brothers Series: Landon Chambers

Follow me on Instagram, my handle is visible on my account.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Thank you for all the love<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.9K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
287K 9.3K 54
(#1 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY) Completed March 25th, 2021 ⚠️WARNING MATURE SCENE (16+)⚠️ A STEAMY ARRANGE LOVE ROMANCE. Most Impressive Rating. Rated #1...
2.4M 81.1K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...
211K 5.3K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...