Stepbrothers β€’||BTS||β€’ Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

πŸ˜ƒIntroductionπŸ˜€
πŸ‘€1πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€2πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€3πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€4πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€5πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€6πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€7πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€8πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€9πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€10πŸ‘€
πŸŽ€11πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€12πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€13πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€14πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€15πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€16πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€17πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€18πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€19πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€20πŸŽ€
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻26🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
✨31✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

✨32✨

2K 91 46
By Indian_author123

Not even my teachers in online classes irritate me to the point where I want to throw my phone away, while using Wattpad mobile app for a single day has irritated me🙂🔪

_______________________________

"Previously on Stepbrothers"

After entering the college campus, I could feel someone following me. But every time I would turn back, no one would be there. The spy is too smart. It carried on till lunch break. As I was going towards the cafeteria, a hand pulled me inside a classroom.

"Continuation"

Y/n P.O.V

I looked up to see him again, smirking. Now what would he expect me to do, get scared of him. I did quite the opposite. I smirked. Why let him have his way?

Y/n: So here to get your ass beaten again?

One thing I learned  over years is never show your enemy your weakness. Even if you are scared, never let them know. Put a facade and act brave. No one will give a damn about your fears, they will simply use it. But your courage and boldness will scare them.

This is what happened here. He thought he could scare me like this. Even though he did but looking at my casualness, his smirk fell. Hah!! Bingo.

Dong-hyun: Aren't you scared of me, princess?? Hmm.. don't you think I can ruin you?

He said caressing my pretty face with his dirty thumbs.

Y/n: Didn't I warn you not to touch me? Also.. how will a dumb wit like you scare me huh?

I said pushing his hands away from my face with a glare. He chuckled.

Dong-hyun: You didn't lie when you said you've changed. Look at you being so brave and also hot.

He said amused. I simply rolled my eyes. I can't hold up the act anymore now.

Y/n: Btw, why did you change your name? Did your perhaps felt ashamed of your deeds that you changed your entire identity? 

I chuckled. He smirked and said.

Dong-hyun: You know, that Lee Jong-suk bastard did dirty to me. I had to do something to survive. So..

He shrugged. And pulled me by my waist. 

Y/n: Why can't you keep your hands to yourself?

I said as I jerked his hands away but he both of my hands with one hand and tightened the grip with other.

Dong-hyun: Now tell me.. how did this happen hmm..?? How did you become this fearless? Did your little brothers help you out? Did they do what I couldn't?

He said smirking. I kept my blank look and glared at him trying to free my hands.

Y/n: Don't you dare speak bullshit about my brothers from this rotten mouth of yours. I won't hesitate before pulling that disgusting tongue of yours, mf.

I said finally pushing his hands off.

Dong-hyun: You never defended me like this. 

Y/n: You never loved me like they do.

I said and started moving out of the room. I can't stand him. But he held my wrist and pulled me back. My back was touching his chest. Keeping his arm around my neck, he put me in a head lock. His other went around my stomach making me disgusted. Slowly the flashbacks started coming back making me have difficulty in breathing.

Dong-hyun: Don't walk out on me like that princess. You wouldn't like it when I do something out of anger.

Y/n: Other than putting your dirty hands on me, what else can you do, you sick bastard?

I said gritting my teeth. Breath in breath out, I reminded myself. He came near my ear and licked my ear-lobe. I lost all of my courage now. My body is going numb. 

Dong-hyun: I still have an effect on you, princess. Look at you trembling under me.

With that, he slid his hand under my top touching my bare skin. My breathing turned ragged and my body is going weak. 

Y/n: Lea-ve me.

My voice came out as a mere whisper. Tears started pooling at the edge of my eyes. He chuckled.

Dong-hyun: Will you run away from me now?

I slowly shook my head controlling my sobs.

Dong-hyun: Good girl. Now listen to me. I know everything about you. Every. Single. Thing. Even about your lovely, precious brothers.

Y/n: H-o-ho-w?

I said stuttering. He chuckled.

Dong-hyun: Did you think I'd leave my pretty little sister unattended hmm..? Did you think so low of me? I always kept my eyes on you baby. I always knew where you were, what were you doing? I knew how your mother married.. again. I know where are your brothers right now. Each one of them. I even know where your little.. Mr. Stranger is right now.

My breathe hitched when he mentioned him. He can't know about him. Tears escaped my eyes blurring my vision.

Dong-hyun: It won't take long for me to kill any.. of.. them..~~

As he said in a rhyming tone, he moved his hand from my stomach and reached the back of his pant. Taking out something, he spun it in front of my face making my eyes go wide.

Gun.

I shut my eyes tightly. I can't get an anxiety attack now. Please. He kept it back and there his hand goes again caressing my face

Dong-hyun: Now, to save everyone and yourself, you need to keep your mouth shut. Dare tell anyone about this. If my deal gets cancelled and my company suffers loss, I will kill each one of your brothers, or maybe even your mother, or even your Mr. Stranger. 

He warned in deep voice sending shivers down my spine. I nodded helplessly. He bit my ear lobe making me want to puke at how disgusting it felt. Why am I still so helpless in front of him?

Dong-hyun: All it took to tame you was to pleasure you.

He chuckled and left the place. I stood there blank and numb. My mind stopped working the moment his hand touched me. Tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes. I felt pathetic. This is the second time he is using me and I couldn't defend myself again. I couldn't do anything. 

I was helpless again. He shouldn't overpower me. I can't let him do that again. I feel so pathetic, so disgusted, so helpless. 

I just shut my eyes tightly and cry my eyes out.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

Jungkook P.O.V

It's almost time for lunch to get over still Y/n didn't join us. 

JK: Guys are you sure Y/n wanted to go library. Lunch is almost over. Why isn't she back yet?

Chi-yeon: She did say she had to go to the library later. 

JK: Did she say she will go during the lunch?

Chi-yeon: No but..

JK: But what!? She isn't back yet!! She- 

I panicked and yelled, but Tae hyung cut me.

Tae: Relax Kookie.. She might have got caught with something. She isn't a kid. She will be back soon. 

JK: She would always inform us before going anywhere hyung. I am going to look for her.

I got up without letting them speak.

Searching through the corridors and locker rooms, I looked for her everywhere. But I can't find her anywhere. 

"Where did you fly off, nerdy?"

JK: Y/n..

I called her name hoping she would reply. But to no avail.

JK: Y/n..

I called out again.. yet no response. I was passing by the classroom, when I saw a girl abruptly wiping her tears off and fixing her clothes.

JK: Y/N!!

I called her and quickly went towards her.

JK: What happened? Are you alright? Why were you crying?

I cupped her cheeks and asked her. She held her gaze to the ground but I could feel her trembling. Not wasting a sec, I hugged her. She held my jackets sleeve tightly and started sobbing.

JK: Shh!! Everything will be fine baby.. Shh.. I am here.. It's okay.

I said sweet things to her holding her closer to me.

After a minute or two she calmed down.

JK: What happened? Hm.. did you get hurt somewhere?

I examined her in case she got hurt. She shook her head and held my hands, still not looking at me. I held her chin and made her face me. There I could see the vulnerable and sad face of hers.

Y/n: Can we go home?

She said in husky voice. In the meantime, my phone rang.

JK: Yes hyung.

I put the phone on speaker.

Jimin: Kook did you find her? We couldn't find her in the library.

JK: Yes hyung, I found her. 

Jimin: Thank god.. Tae... *shouts* he found her. 

Tae: Oh!! *panting* Hello.. kook is she alright?

"No, she is not."

I wanted to tell them but looking at her pleading face, constantly shaking no.

JK: Yes hyung, she is.

Jimin: Oh!! Where did she go?

JK: She was strolling in the backyard of college.

Tae: Aishh!! This brat made us run around whole college.

Y/n: You could've simply called me.

She said with hoarse voice. I thought she was sobbing and was on the verge of having an anxiety attack a second ago, but here her sassy self is back. I simply shook my head.

Jimin: Leave that, tell me why is your voice so.. raspy?

Y/n: I caught cold. 

That's how ladies and gents she lies smoothly and makes hyungs against us. But can we do anything? No. 

Why? 

Cuz first, she is such a good liar. 

Second, we love her. Hehehe!!!

Jimin: Aah!! You caught a cold. Should I bring another cup of ice cream for your highness?

I could imagine him smirking.

Tae: Or maybe some more cold coffee?

I could imagine him rolling his eyes. The sarcasm was dripping in their voice and she just rolled her eyes.

Y/n: I am not feeling well. I am going home.

Jimin: Wait is the cold too serious?

Tae: Should we come as well?

Y/n: I'll go back with Jungkook. Don't skip your classes. 

Jimin: Okay then.. I'll ask your friends to send you the notes.

Y/n: Thanks, Jageun babo. *smirking*

Author: jageun babo= small and stupid, I heard this in a drama.

Jimin: Yahhh!!!!!!!

He screamed. I cut the call and we two giggled.

We both took a cab and went back home. On our way to home in the cab, I held her hand. She looked at me.

JK: You can share anything with me sister. I won't judge you. I promise. Just don't suffer alone.

Y/n: I promise Jungkook, I'll tell you everything..

I smiled at her.

We reached home shortly.

Location- Home

Yoongi: Why are you two back home so early?

He asked as he walked towards us.

JK: Y/n wasn't feeling well. So, I brought her back.

As soon as I said that, hyung rushed towards her and examined her.

Yoongi: Are you alright? Did you hurt somewhere? Did these fools do something?

He said glaring at me making me gulp immediately.

Y/n: What!! *chuckles* No Yoongs.. I just caught a little cold and was having a headache because of that. So I just came back. Don't worry. They didn't do anything.

She assured him and he relaxed.

Yoongi: Fine.. you go back to your room and relax. I will prepare you some soup and bring it to you. Hm..

He said patting her head and smiling. She smiled back and made her way towards her room. 

Yoongi: You okay.. Kookie?

He said as he slung his arm around my shoulder and dragged me to the kitchen.

JK: Ya- yah!! Yeah!! Hyung I am also fine.

I said sarcastically.

Yoongi: Good.. now help me cut the vegetables for her soup.

JK: Sure.. servant Jungkook at your service.

I said sarcastically and bowed. His smile dropped a little.

Yoongi: Jungkook-ah!! You know I love you as much as I love her right!! It's just.. she is still traumatized from her past. I.. don't want her to feel un-loved.

He sounded guilty. I held his shoulders.

JK: What are you saying hyung?! I know you and other hyungs love all of us equally. And I also know she needs to feel loved and valued to overcome her trauma. Do you think I would get jealous because of that? I don't want her to feel that she is burden on us, that's why I fool around and tease her. But that doesn't mean I feel bad or sad about it.

I showed him my precious bunny smile.

Yoongi: Wah!! How did this bunny grow up so much?!

He asked surprised and ruffled my hair. I widened my eyes.

JK: Hyung!!!!

I whined while he just chuckled and rolled his sleeves up to prepare soup.

Y/n P.O.V

I came back to my room and placed my bag on the desk. After freshening up, I sat on the bed with a book in my hand. I don't know why, but I can think about things more clearly with book in my hand. Maybe that's what people call zoning out. *sighs*

All this is stressing me out. I can't even think about it without getting a headache. Whenever I think about it, I still feel his touch, I still feel him hitting me, I still feel him creeping me out. I still get panic-stricken thinking about past or now.

I was drowned in my thoughts. Recalling all of today's incidents made me have goosebumps and shivers. Why is it getting difficult to breathe? Okay.. calm down.. Breath in.. Breath out.. No.. Nothing is working. 

I can feel tears escaping my eyes. Looking down, my hands were trembling. I was sweating like crazy. I got up to run cold water on my face but my hands and legs began shaking as well. *thump* *thump* *thump* I can feel my heart beating too fast. I tried to take deep breaths but they were still sharp and swallow. 

My vision was getting darker and darker. I could see stars when I closed my eyes.

"You deserve to die."

"You shouldn't have come here."

"Bitch"

"Slut"

"Die"

These voices came back suffocating me.

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

I could feel someone shaking me. 

Jungkook P.O.V

Yoongi: Here take her soup and tell her to rest. Make sure she eats it. I have to leave now, okay.. Take care you two.

JK: Bye~~~ hyungiee..

As Yoongi hyung left, I took her soup and started going to her room.

Her door was already open, I got inside but no one was there. I kept the soup on the table and looked for her in the washroom. But it was empty. I was coming near her bed when I saw a small figure curled up near the desk.

"Y/n!!"

She was rolled up like a ball and was trembling. She had her eyes shut close and was breathing heavily. I think she was having a panic attack. I held her arms and shook her a bit.

JK: Y/n..

JK: Y/n.. Breath in.. Come on do it. Breath in.. Breath out. Take long breaths.

I moved my chest up and down taking large breaths so she could follow my lead. Slowly, she also followed.

JK: Good.. breath in.....

breathe out....

in.....

out...

Calm down.. I am here.. 

After what felt like eternity she finally calmed down. Now I am really scared. Something big is up with this girl and she is not telling us. Enough of her letting have her way. She needs to spill the beans now.

I helped her sit on the bed and made her eat the soup. She did everything without throwing any tantrums. 

JK: Now.. what happened?

I asked in a stern tone crossing my arms over chest.

JK: And I am not taking a 'I promise Jungkook, I'll tell you everything..' in answer. Speak up or else I will inform hyungs about what happened here.

I warned her.

Y/n: No!! Don't tell them.

She pleaded.

JK: Then tell me what's troubling you. It's that Mr. Lee isn't it? Tell me what did he do to you? Y/n!! Don't shrug the matter too far. You might regret it later.

I looked at her with hopeful eyes. She took a deep breath and thought for a good minute before starting.

___________________________________________

-happy?? double update😉

Also how was this chapter? Do tell me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.3K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
350K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
86.7K 2.6K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
170K 3.4K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...