JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 1

545 65 75
By midnight_breezee

Please support this book throughout. 😇💜

It was a chilly winter night. The roads were emptier than usual. Everyone was sleeping comfortably under their cozy blankets. Jeon Jungkook was not an exception.

He was enjoying his last night of winter vacation until he began sweating. The sleeping boy felt feverish as he tossed and turned on his bed. He sweated like crazy while it was snowing outside. His breathing was uneven. His body slightly shook. Involuntary wheezes left his mouth. He was in pain but he was too weak to wake up. A glowing pink aura covered his body.

The alien reaction continued for some minutes until everything got calm. The pink aura vanished. The sweat drops got dried off. Jungkook slept as if nothing had happened.

♧○♡○♧

"Jeon Jungkook!! How many times do I need to wake you up?!" Mrs. Jeon was fade up with this daily routine of her son. Jungkook would definitely skip school if she didn't wake him up.

"Mmm... Just 5 more minutes..." He mumbled snuggling more into the pillow.

"It's already 7.30! School starts at 8!" She began taking out the uniform from his wardrobe. Even a 17-year-old son needed babysitting.

"Look how are you sleeping!" She sighed at the sight of Jungkook sprawled on the bed like a starfish while picking up the blanket which was lying on the floor.

After tossing for some more minutes, Jungkook finally woke up. It was still hard for him to open his eyes. His face was swollen in heavy sleep and hairs struck out like a crow nest. "Good morning mom.." He groggily greeted his mother.

"Good morning to you too. Now come down for breakfast. I have kept the uniform on the nightstand." Mrs. Jeon went downstairs to serve breakfast.

Jungkook walked into the bathroom. He was clumsy in drowsiness. He saw the box of tissues falling into the commode while he tried to take the brush. "Wait!" He extended his hand to catch it but he was too late. He closed his eyes and waited for the splash of the water but nothing happened.

To his surprise, the tissue box was hanging in the midair. His hand was still extended. He blinked his eyes to confirm what he was seeing. He moved his hands and the tissue box moved along with it. What kind of sorcery was this?

As soon as he let go of the focus the tissue fell into the commode. The teenager was surprised but he was more excited to discover his new power. He brushed his teeth with one hand and twirled the finger of the other. A mini-tornado was formed which vanished as soon as he stopped his finger.

To him, this was better than Overwatch. He examined his power in various ways. He tried to draw the curtain, open the window, close the door, and stop the water as soon as he opened the shower. He could feel the air thrust on his palm. The flowing water sputtered around him without wetting his body. It was like an invisible umbrella above him.

Being a science student, Jungkook understood he could control the air around him. But how come he got this power overnight?! Did he eat something unhygienic last night? He was lost in his thoughts until his mom called him again.

Jungkook let the thought slide for the time being and got ready for school. Mrs. Jeon furrowed her eyebrows in worry. It was the first time that her son was smiling before going to school. Usually, he sulked because he needed to wake up early. "You okay, Kook?"

"YeP. I am best as usual my beautiful mommy~" He tuned out.

Mrs. Jeon wasn't convinced. Something was definitely wrong with her son. She placed her hand on his forehead to check the temperature to which the younger pouted. "I am okay mom."

Initially, Jungkook thought to tell her about his new power but then he thought he would investigate more about it before revealing. Knowing the sneaky woman, Kook knew he would have a hard time hiding his secret from Mrs. Jeon.

"Good Morning, Honey. Good Morning, Kookie." Mr. Jeon walked into the dining in his formal suit. The mother and son greeted him back.

"Why is my son so happy today?" He asked noticing the same unusuality.

"Because I'll stay back at Taehyung's after school." He made an excuse which his parents were most likely to buy. Kim Taehyung was his best friend and Jungkook loved to spend time with him. "By the way, Dad, are you going back to the USA today?"

Mr. Jeon nodded with a smile. He was here only for a month. He worked in a foreign company and mostly stayed abroad.

"I'll miss you. Have a safe flight!" He chimed before running out of the house.

"JUNGKOOK!! YOUR SCHOOL BAG!" Mrs. Jeon shouted and got no response.

After some minutes, the door reopened and Jungkook peeked in with a sheepish grin. Mrs. Jeon crossed her arms across her chest and pointed to the bag that was hung on the door handle. Jungkook took it and quickly left. "When will this boy grow up??" She massaged her temples. The clock struck 8 already.

Jungkook walked some distance from his house when an idea popped into his head. He looked around himself. The road was empty due to the snow. He pushed the air below his feet and hoisted himself. He rose higher and higher until he looked down.

His heart almost leaped out of his mouth at the sight of the small houses. He was dizzy in fear. He forgot to control the air and as a result, he was falling. However, he composed himself and stopped his fall just before hitting the ground. It saved him from breaking 4 or 5 bones. He sat on the ground and panted, still shaky from the fall.

Flying was a 'No No' for the time being.

♧○♡○♧

"JEON JUNGKOOK! THIS IS THE 34TH DAY YOU ARE COMING LATE TO MY CLASS!" The teacher barked as soon as he opened the door.

"S-sir I- I.."

"Don't think I'll spare you because you have good grades!"

"Sir- I-"

"You??"

"I was feeding a cat on road!" he smiled innocently at the teacher.

"Atleast come up with a convincible excuse..." He chuckled, "Stand outside the class."

Jungkook dragged his feet outside the classroom with a visible pout on his lips. For a moment he thought to send the teacher flying away using his powers but that would be a misuse. His bambi eyes roamed around the empty corridor like CCTV lenses. He saw a girl from the other section carrying a bunch of files to the staff room. "Ahn Jiah" He mumbled the name written on her badge.

As soon as she went out of sight, Jeon heard a squeal. He followed the sound and found three seniors bullying a middle-school kid.

"Give me today's lunch, you brat!" The leader spat.

"I don't want to. I feel hungry..." the boy was scared but he protested nonetheless.

"How dare you speak back?!" His minion raised his hand to hit the kid but Jungkook's voice interrupted them.

"Stop it!! Let him go!"

"And who are you, Mr. Superman??" The leader spoke with sarcasm.

"I am no one! Just let him go!"

"Okay. Let him go boys." He ordered his followers. The boy quickly thanked Jungkook and ran away. "We have someone else to play with." He smiled evilly and walked towards Jungkook.

"Hehe, you took this seriously Hyungnim. I wasn't trying to—" He pushed Jungkook before he could end his sentence.

"Yah! What are you doing? Leave me!" Jungkook shouted when one of them held his collar and punched his face. It pained like hell. He pushed the older away. Unintentionally he had used his power. The boy went flying away at a long-distance until his back hit the end of the corridor. Others were taken aback by his attack.

"Get him!" The leader shouted and the two came at once. Jungkook dodged a punch by hoisting himself in the air a little and throwing them at the ceiling. His punch was unusually strong for a normal human. It sent the boy flying away in the same direction as the first one.

"He is not human!!" The seniors got scared at his ability and ran away with aching bodies.

"Don't you dare mess with Jeon Jungkook again!" He dusted off his clothes and went back to his class. The period was about to end. 

Our Chim deserves the best. Get well soon Jimin.💜💜💜💜

Justin shorts:

Jk: Jiah~ I love you

JA: Really??

Jk: yesss. I can bring the world for you.

Ja: I don't need world. Just clean the house while I am gone.

Jk: 😶😶

*hands the broom to dumfounded kook and vanishes in a second.*

*the car starts and jiah+yoongi goes for shopping*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 35.4K 162
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135
16.6K 480 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
237K 7.2K 52
**Mature Content: don't read if you're sensitive to some subjects** What happens when BTS find out someone is moving with them? "Have you heard of (Y...
45.1K 2.2K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...